Hyperdimension Neptunia's Los...

By Theodore21

(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning of a Journey
Chapter 2: First Challenge of the Journey
Chapter 3: Challenge of the Nations
Chapter 4: A Dark Influence
Chapter 5: A Meeting before a Fall
Chapter 6: Meeting Friends Old and New
Chapter 7: The Search For the Core
Chapter 8: Dark Arrival
Chapter 9: Entering Iris Heart
Chapter 9.5: Enter Iris Heart Part 2
Chapter 10: A Marvelous Assist
Chapter 11: Unsettling Worries
Chapter 12: Meeting of White
Chapter 13: Introduction of White Part 2
Chapter 14: Folly of Youth
Chapter 15: Towards the Source
Chapter 16: Cold Nation- Warm Greeting
Chapter 17 Part 1: White Betrayal
Chapter 17B : White Revengance
Chapter 17C: White Awakening
Chapter 18A: Curious Question
Chapter 18B: Curious Darkness
Chapter 19: Inner Troubles and Small Obstacles
Chapter 20: Relieving one's Doubt
Chapter 21: Understanding One's Fear
Chapter 22: New nation, Old Friend
Chapter 23: Troubles in All Forms
Chapter 24: Vert's True Intentions
Chapter 25: Visions in Twilight
Chapter 26: Purple Heart's...Resolve?
Chapter 27: Forbidden Form Part 1
Chapter 28: The New Forbidden Form Part 2
Chapter 29: Taking the Lead
Chapter 30: Unexpected Evolution
Chapter 31: Meeting of New Or Old? Part 1
Chapter 33: Strength of the Master
Chapter 34: Promises to Be Made
Chapter 35: The Calm Before the Dark
Chapter 36: The Dusk to Night
Chapter 37: The Darkness Hidden in Plain Sight
Chapter 38: --- By Darkness Pt 1
Chapter 39: --- By Dark Part 2
Chapter 40: Reclaiming One's Spirit
Chapter 41: Passing Down the Line
Chapter 42: A Different Battle
Chapter 43: Anger into Power
Chapter 44: Awakened at Last
Chapter 45: Casualties of Evil
Chapter 46: Problems Great and Small
Chapter 47: Unwary Prelude
Chapter 48: Igniting The Hope
Chapter 49: Yellow Flash and Dark Regret
Chapter 50: The Shallows of Darkness
Chapter 51: The Depths of Dark Wishes
Chapter 52: The Depths of Bright Wishes
Chapter 53: Secrets of Body and Soul - Part 1
Chapter 53B: Secrets of Body and Soul - Part 2
Chapter 54: The Start of the True End
Chapter 55: Lost and Near Forgotten
Chapter 56: Prelude To the Finale
Chapter 57: Arfoire's Final Gambit
Chapter 58: Encroaching Darkness
Chapter 58.5: ?????
Chapter 59: Ugly Determination
Chapter 60: True Ending

Chapter 32: Meeting of Old or New - Part 2

645 16 3
By Theodore21

"Well folks...let's just get straight to the story. I'm as eager to learn about Arfoire as everyone else. And right now...a bomb of sorts just dropped so let's get to it" 

As everyone inquired about Arfoire, Histoire made a sigh as she spoke"Arfoire...is a former Goddess, of the last generation"

"Wait what?" repeated Nepgear

"Run that...by me again" said Neptune "I'm quite sure my little ears didn't hear that correctly" 

"Wait...Arfoire is a Goddess like us?" asked Blanc

"But...not of this dimension" said Histoire shaking her head "but the one Terra and Neptune's hails from which from now on will be called the Hyperdimension"

"What about ours Histoire?" asked Plutia "What's our or this dimension called

"This dimension will be referred to the Ultra Dimension...that is when speaking of it"

Histoire cleared her throat "Now in the Hyperdimension before the four CPU's, Neptune, Blanc, Vert and Noire – who were all born CPU's – there were five others of the previous generation. One of them being Arfoire. Arfoire was once good of heart, with a special ability to 'Copy' any power around her"

"Wait...copy? As in monkey-see, monkey do?" asked Neptune

"Not...quite but you are right in concept"

"So...Arfoire has not quite being stealing our power" said Vert "But copying them instead"

"If what the other Histoire said is true, then yes" said Histoire "She also mentioned, that Arfoire's ability to copy begin slowly chip away at her once good nature, turning into a sense of greed. The other CPU's tried to challenge her, but were unable to defeat her"

"This is all well and good" said Noire "But this Arfoire is of the Hyperdimension, where Neptune and Terra are from, but what's this got to do with this Arfoire?"

"I'm...getting to that but fair to say...I can't be certain"

Histoire sounded uncertain as she spoke "Apparently...the best the CPU's could do, was seal Arfoire's power away sending it to another dimension. Both of us can only hypothesize that the Arfoire born of this dimension, inherited the other's power"

"Well...there's a second Blanc, Vert, Noire, IF and Compa" said Nepgear "so it's not completely unreasonable to say there can't be a second Arfoire"

"But it leaves some unanswered questions...but that can come later" said Vert "No doubt the unanswered mysteries will come to light soon"

"Sorry I couldn't be more helpful" said Histoire apologetically

"No biggie" Said Neptune "No doubt more exposition will be on the horizon, in the mean-time it's time to grind"

"We've decided that it's best we do some training" said Vert "To level up our stats in preparation for the next fight"

"Then after a little rest" said Nepgear "Shall we head to guild? If we all do quest for our own nations, our shares will increase and we'll gain some experience"

"I don't see any issue with that" said Noire

"I call dibs on Terra first" said Vert with hand raised "No doubt he'll need some training to be a CPU of which I can happily"

"Who says you can do that" said Blanc "I can do it too you know and I've been at it the longest than you rookies"

"Age after Beauty Blanc" said Noire "If anyone can teach him to be a CPU it's me"

As the girls bickered Marvelous tugged his sleeve "Now would be a good time for a sharp exit if I were you"

"Same here" said Neptune quietly "I'd suggest getting some peace"

"Yeah they...might be a while" said Terra looking to the bickering group "Hey Nepgear...fancy going on a quest or something with us? Or a bite to eat first then a quest? I'm personally starving"

"Yeah of course" she said happily "We'll be back in a bit Histoire"

"Of course...look after each other and have some fun" Histoire said waving them goodbye.

Back at Enemy HQ, Arfoire had just come in...looking worse for wear and absolutely livid "How? HOW!?" she said smashing her hand on the table

"And hello to you too" said Warechu a little nervous but acting nonchantly "and what the hell happened to you?"

"I'm curious to hear this as well" said Mister BADD "disregarding your body's condition, your tone suggests the mission was failure"

"Failure...doesn't even cut it!" she said flinching as she saw down

"Well join the club" said Anomydeath who's broken plating was covered, oddly, in bandaging "So...dish-dish-dish tell us all"

"Well my monster invasion failed, which was expected, I even claimed the CPU of Lowee AND Planeptune's power which was beyond expected"

"Which CPU Arfy? The funny one or the violent one?"

"The violent one, Iris Heart" Arfoire said plainly "But...of all things to happen, the boy – to which don't know how – but that boy...has claimed the power of divinity. He is now a CPU!"

It took quite a long minute for the remark to land before Warechu slowly put down his drink "The boy...has become a CPU? As in goddess in armour, and in charge of a nation CPU?"

"All the same" said Arfoire "His body transformed to that of a young woman"

"A Male CPU?" said Anomydeath "That's a first...in this timeline anyway"

"Do you mean by that remark?" asked Mister BADD

"That's for another time...but this does bring forth a problem"

"Dammit!" Arfoire smashing the table again, smashing the area which she struck "I didn't think such a technicality would cause me this much stress"

"Wait..." Warechu said before exclaiming "you actually expected Terra to go HDD!?"

"Not...quite but that's for another time"

Arfoire reached into her room, to pull out what seemed to be a small swirling vortex of some sort "What's that?" asked Mister BADD

"My last resort" said Arfoire sounding forced "I didn't want to do this, this isn't a very common plan. With the boy now among the ranks of divinity, the CPU's now all banded together and even been boosted by his...sickening confidence ...we need some time"

"How do you propose to do that?" asked Warechu

"I'm sending him away...not for long, but long enough to give us some breathing space. We should also try to send away a CPU or two with him. Enough to weaken down our enemies, allowing us to gain some power back"

"This really must be a last resort" said Anomydeath "I can tell by your hand this isn't a plan you wished to take"

"Anomydeath...set up a simple means of isolating the boy" said Arfoire "But don't make it obvious"

"I wouldn't be proud of myself if I didn't"

Fortunately, or Unfortunately, such a measure wasn't really needed. Three days passed by with the CPU's, Terra now included, going on several quests. For Vert and Neptune they kept on their toes, for worry of Arfoire, but they didn't go alone and it proved to fun few days.

On day four Terra and Falcom were sparring together, with blades in hand parrying and striking each other. Compa herself watching quite closely before they each came at each other with glowing blades

"Fierce Edge!" "Fierce Edge!" they crossed over blows knocked each other away, neither one really hurt

"And that calls it a day" said Falcom "An hour's practise"

"Never hurts to practise the basics" said Terra sheathing his sword "Less your skill become rusty"

"It's easy to spar against you, since we fight so similar we can aid each other to what we're doing wrong" it was then Compa came up with two bottles in hand

"Here...this is for you two" she said happily "It's some juice for you both"

"Thanks Compa" said Terra rubbing her head to make her chuckle "Sorry if we bored you at all"

"No it's okay" she said shaking her head "I don't mind watching. Pea and Iffy are out with Nep-Nep and Ge-Ge

It was then Blanc came in to the balcony "oh Ms Blanc...hello" said Compa cheerily

"Hey Blanc" said Terra "what brings you here?"

"I came to invite you to perform a quest with me" said Blanc happily "I'd like to item quest for a change, but I was hoping you could with me"

"Sure why not? An Item finder quest makes a change of pace"

"Then I'd like to join you too if that's okay?" asked Falcom happily "I haven't been on an Item quest before"

"Oh then...I'll see you all later then" said Compa putting on a disappointed but happy smile. 

It was then Terra looked to her and had an idea "Say Compa" he said "Would you like to come with us?"

"Huh...really?" she said "It's okay for me to come?"

"I don't see any problem" said Blanc "we can easily protect you when monsters come"

"Plus it's only a item-quest" said Falcom "It shouldn't be too dangerous" Compa lit right up and jumped

"Yippee...I'll go get my stuff ready, be right back" and with that she darted inside.

"I think we made her day" said Falcom amused

The trio went into the main room to see it was rather empty for once, minus Plutia who seemed to be stitching a new doll but for now only had the legs and waist down "Making another one Plutia" asked Terra "Who's this one of?"

"Oh...it's a surprise" she said with a smile "Anyway Compa told me she's going with a trip with you"

"Well she probably feels a bit left out" said Falcom "since Peashy and IF went shopping with the others. So we're taking her with us"

"I wish you luck on your venture" said Histoire coming behind them "and that you come back safe"

"We'll be fine" said Terra "I mean we can look after ourselves after all"

"I'm sure you can"

"I'm ready!" said Compa with a red and white backpack "I've got some treats, bandaging and basic medicine"

"Behave yourself Compa, and stay by them okay?"

"Okay! Shall we go now?"

With the four of them at the guild, they found a Quest to aid in gathering in Lowee's shares. It was an item gathering quest, for a Zeon Crystal, at the Famico Valley on Lowee's border. The quest itself was fine only...it carried a stipulation "Two CPU's required, and must be Team of four?" asked Blanc a bit puzzled

"Well...we already fit that category with you two" said Falcom "and there's four of us"

"Then shall we get going?" said Blanc going to White Heart "I know where the Famico Valley is, it's where I used to train when beating up weak monsters"

"Alright then" said Terra going to his female HDD form, Azure light "Let's get going"

"Wow!" said Compa looking starstruck "You do turn into a girl. I haven't seen you transform before"

"Oh yeah...I never did show you did I?" Terra knelt down to Compa who climbed on his back with Falcom going on Blanc's "Hold on tight" and with that they flew.

As the group flew through the air, Compa was loving the trip looking down on the world below. As they flew "So Terra...how does being a CPU feel?" asked Blanc

"Weird still" said Terra "It's hard to believe I even became one to be honest"

"So...do you think you'll make a nation like the others?" asked Falcom

"I don't think I'm cut out for leading a nation somehow. I more prefer to explore and help people when I can, never being good at management"

"Nothing too wrong with that" said Falcom "but you do come across as the leader type to me"

"No need to rush it" said Blanc "and a CPU you may be now, you don't have to follow us so don't need to feel pressured or anything"

"Alright" said Terra "And it's coming up"

The group landed in the borders of Lowee, in the Famico Valley. It was mostly an open plain with a couple rivers running through the valley. Compa was looking round in fascination, even running to a few flowers and animals. The monsters around were simple dogoo's and horsebirds and didn't even mind them "This could be a simple quest" said Terra relieved "Makes a change"

"It does beat the typical monster slaying" said Blanc "Now we just need to find the item in question"

"Well let's see" Falcom had in her minds a map of the area "Well this says it's just at the end of the map"

"Then let's go everyone" said Compa happily.

As the group went on Blanc thought to ask "Say Terra...I've been meaning to ask, are you still intent on going home?"

"Well...yeah" he said "I mean it's the whole focal point of this Fanfiction, I find the four Mascot's, give them to Young Histoire and go home"

"I...I see" Blanc said disappointed

"But saying that...I don't know, I might put off going back as long as I can. For now...I'm happy in this dimension; no the Ultra Dimension"

"I'm glad Mister Terra" said Compa "I don't want you to leave either" she said happily

"Well...you never know, I might change my mind before long" he said jokingly "But for now we've got to find the Fourth Mascot, and even if we do I ain't leaving until Arfoire is defeated. I wouldn't feel right not finishing the fight"

"Glad to hear that" said Falcom approving

"Same here" said Blanc happily "and as I said, feel free to come by Lowee at any time. Speaking of Lowee, I'd like to invite you...to be a playtester"

"For what?"

"For my brand-new game console...the Lowee-Cube"

"What really!? Yeah, yeah, yeah"

"Then look forward to it"

The group came to the end of the area, a dead-end from high rocky wall, coming to an area of lush grass. They were on the hands and knees searching through the grass "Found anything?" asked Terra

"No not yet" said Falcom but then

"Hey everyone, I think I found it!" everyone turned to Compa, who waved her arm for everyone to come over "Look everyone...it's a shiny stone"

"It...is shiny" Terra said as Compa had found a towards flat tear-drop shaped blue ridgid stone "Is this it?" a confirmation message came up

"It is indeed" said Blanc patting Compa on the head "Nice one" Compa cheekily laughed "Well then shall we...go? Hmm...the crystal is glowing"

The item in Compa's hand was glowing a bright green, the colouring overtaking it before it began to rapidly shaking "It's moving...it's jumping about like jelly" Compa said before losing grip as it hit the floor. As it did a sort of sound, like a hum, occurred before a beam of light shot out of the item over them (5ft in the air) producing a coloured aurora vortex.

The Vortex was strong, producing a strong vacuum quickly pulling Compa up only for Terra to grab her hand "It's alright...I got you" but his feet left the ground "But who's got me!?" Falcom and Blanc left the floor

"We're being...pulled in" said Falcom quickly reaching "Terra quick get my hand so we don't separate!" Terra reached out and grabbed her sleeve "You too Blanc" they missed a few times but Blanc grabbed hold until with a cry they wall went into the vortex. Hidden from view Warechu popped up

"Well...the plan actually worked, chuu, go figure" he said surprised "So we got the chump, the White CPU, a little girl and the red-swordgirl. Best go report back"

The group, clinging on flew through the aurora tunnel with Terra pulling Compa close to his body in a semi-hug. Soon their pull turned to a fall, the tunnel being replaced by air, fields and grass. Terra landed on the ground with Compa in his arm while Falcom on her front and Blanc on her behind.

Terra look round to see the world around him, in a sort of sparse forest, the sky dim with cloud but the area lush "Sound off" he said "Everyone alright?" Compa raised her arm

"I'm okay" she said "you can put me down now"

"I'm okay" said Falcom

"I'm not hurt" said Blanc before all of them looked around "Where...are we?"

"I'm not sure" said Falcom "This appears to be forest of some sort"

"It does appear that way" said Terra "That item must've teleported us somewhere. First though Blanc...do you feel any different at all? Power wise"

Blanc forged her mallet, which she swung around and smashed into the floor before switching to White Heart "I seem to be fine...and you?" Terra brought out his sword, switching it to Nepgear's and back to his own, shot an energy beam and changed to Azure Light

"No I'm fine too" he said before sighing "we must've just got simply teleported"

"We should have a look round and get our bearings" said Falcom "so we can see where we are?"

"Then let's go really high" suggested Compa pointing to the sky "So we can see from millleees around"

"Go ahead" Terra replied kneeling down "Hop aboard" as Compa got on Terra took the air and Blanc –picking up Falcom – took flight too.

The pair were under a dark sky, looking down on the world. The smallest drops of rain lightly patted them "Uh-oh...I think it's going to rain very soon" Compa said feeling a drop on her head

"As do I" said Falcom "It might be best to find the closest town and wait until the rain passes...or until it lightens enough"

"I'd just like to know where we are" said Blanc "Unless this is Leanbox, I don't recognise any of these lands"

"Same here" said Terra looking down "But look there's a town upcoming, a Black coloured town"

"That must mean its Lastation" said Compa excited "I haven't been there before" but as they got closer

"I don't think...we have before either Compa" said Blanc "It seems similar, but unless it had a sudden overhaul...this Lastation is way different than I remember"

The Lastation before them, although still industrial, had a lot more of a rural nature by the houses, blocks of flats and residences. The glass tower was gone also in favour of a typical skyscraper. As the group landed, Terra reverting to human, they looked round this new Lastation and the people flocking around "Wow look at this place" said Falcom "It has a more...family friendly theme to it than I last remember"

"No kidding" said Blanc chuckling at the kids playing together "But what happened to this place?"

"Blanc...there you are" replied a familiar voice "What brings you here?" they turned right to see Noire, but a little different.

Noire's hair was tied into two pigtails but with blue ribbons, and went down to her waist. Her fringe isn't kept parted and she has two bangs that go down to her chin. Her attire consists of a maid-like black top with golden trimmings and white frills around her upper arm and chest, and also reveals a certain portion of her cleavage. It looked almost like a two piece, a dress like jacket of black – tied with yellow like buttons, over a red undershirt that goes to black than into her skirt.

The sleeves nearly look disattached, are white and frilly at the top, mostly black along the sleeve and are worn over her middle finger by a yellow dome like piece

Her skirt is white with black trimming and is rather frilled compared to her top, and goes down to her lower-thigh. She wears black leggings that go into a simple pair of shoes.

Noire looked among Blanc, notably with a smile "It's been a while since I last saw you, just here for a visit?" Noire then notes Blanc's clothes "And your outfit. I don't think I've seen you wear anything else"

"Well...this is...what I usually wear" Blanc said puzzled before Noire noticed Terra

"And wait Terra, is that you Terra?"

"Hmm...yes" Noire went right to him, making him blush a little

"Oh goodness you're alright" she even checked him over "Well you don't look hurt or anything" before she scolded him "Where the hell have you been? You've been gone for a week now, and where's Neptune and Nepgear?"

It was on this note "Wait...I've been gone for a week?" he asked with Noire nodding "And you've been worried"

"Concerned is the way I put it" she added before sighing "But at least you're alright, that's the main thing" Blanc went to Falcom

"Did Noire have a concussion of some sort?" asked Blanc "she's...quite polite all the sudden"

"I know what you mean" said Falcom

"It looks like you've been doing well" Noire said with a smile "We were...concerned that you, Neptune and Nepgear got up to mischief"

"Why would you say that?" asked Blanc

"What do you mean Blanc? Terra, Neptune have disappeared a week since their trip and Nepgear the last couple days"

All three looked between each other "Why have I...got a weird feeling about this?" asked Terra to the others

"Say are you guys alright?" asked Noire before she noticed Compa "and when did Compa get so small...and young?"

"Hello" Compa said happily

"Yes hello" the three huddled together

"This Noire is different from the one we know" said Falcom quietly

"I know what you mean" said Blanc "this one seems...nicer"

"I've got weird feeling" said Terra "We're back in the Hyperdimension, my home dimension"

"Wait really?"

"No way to find out"

Terra went to Noire "Noire can I ask a favour? Do you mind going HDD for a moment?"

"Huh why?" asked Noire

"Humour me please" Noire shrugged her shoulders and transformed "I knew it" the familiar black bathing suit and long white hair was before him

"Will this please you?"

"Thank you Noire...and I knew it. We're back in the Hyperdimension" he said to the others

"So that quest we were on...sent us here?" asked Blanc

"I'm not sure what's going on here" asked Noire confused "Do you mind explaining things?"

"We will...but make sure none of us have grown mad" said Terra "Noire...if you can, can you take us to Planeptune? We need to see Histoire...urgently. I promise to explain then"

Noire recognised the urgency in his voice "It's your lucky day, I was off to check on Planeptune today. With Neptune, and her reliable sister, both gone me, Vert and Blanc take it turns"

"You refer to the other me right?" asked Blanc

"Yes...the other you. Right before this proceed give me the basic version Terra"

"Falcom, Blanc and little Compa here" said Terra "all hail from another dimension linked to this one, Histoire will explain it"

"Alright that's fine"

"You...believe us?" asked Falcom "So easily"

"Have you seen some of the story elements in our games? This isn't as Far-fetched as you think. I'll book us as taxi-carrier so just hold tight"

"We owe you one Noire, thank you" said Terra gratefully which made her smile

"Don't mention it"

Within fifteen minutes a black hover-car was going over the land. It was in the shape of a pick-up truck, the back end with a roof, with the driver's bit enclosed. Compa looked among the land while the trio explained to Noire what they could "so at this point...Neptune, Nepgear are stuck in the other dimension and only these things called Mascot's can help them?"

"At this point...we only lack the Mascot of Leanbox" mentioned Falcom "we were on a quest but found ourselves here"

"I hope everyone else doesn't get too worried" said Blanc a bit concerned

"Well as you say Histoire should help you out" said Noire "So don't fret"

As they went along the land, Planeptune just about coming into view, Terra was looking along the fields "Despite being another dimension" said Terra "It doesn't feel that much different from...huh?" he spotted something in the distance to make him freeze "Hey, hey stop the car!" immediately the taxi stopped

"Terra...Terra what is it?" asked Falcom but with no answer Terra got off and ran to the field "Terra?"

"What's up with him?" asked Noire "Keep the engine warm driver"

"Compa come on" said Blanc helping her down as Terra sprint – at human speed – to over a hill, looking down around.

The others were about to meet him up when he saw the back of a figure with blue clothing with short red hair "I knew it!" he said happily

"Terra what is it?" asked Falcom but Terra took off again "Terra!"

"He's...running to the person there" said Blanc pointing "Who is she?"

"Master! Master!" he called

"Wait...did he just say...Master?" asked Falcom as Terra ran after the person

"Master...Master!"

"Huh? Only one person calls me that and..." brown eyes looked at him with a smile "Terra! It is you!" Falcom ran to him herself, before the two hugged each other "It's good to see you" she pushing him back

"Master Falcom I missed you" she rubbed his head

"And I missed you"

Noire grinned "Judging by the way those two are, they must've been quite good friends with each other"

"Hey Falcom...she looks a lot like you" said Compa

"You're right" said Falcom "and he called her Master. This must be the me of this dimension, the one who trained Terra"

This Falcom is a fair skinned girl of average height about 162CM tall. She has orange eyes and short boyish cut, rusty brown red hair usually worn with a headband. She has a slender, if toned, body and a fair bust size.

Falcom wears a white tank top with a brown belt-like segment on the top and bottom, underneath a blue and white jacket with gold accents. Her skirt is white with thick strips of blue in the center and worn with a brown belt with gold details and a small orange and black pouch attached. Also included are black fingerless gloves, black stockings, and blue boots with white, black, and gold accents

(For the purpose of the Scene, the Young Falcom will still be referred to as Young Falcom and the elder one simply Falcom)

Falcom looked delighted "I didn't think I'd run into you again, but then again we are adventurers so the possibility is out there"

"What have you been up too?" asked Terra

"Oh you know the usual, and you?"

"The usual" it was then everyone came over

"I see you're with some friends, including one...who seems a bit familiar. Care to introduce me?"

Terra stood to her side "Everyone this is Master Falcom, the one who trained me to use the blade"

"So it's true...this is the other version of me?" thought Falcom

"From the right is Compa, a friend of mine"

"Hello"

"This is Blanc the CPU of Lowee, and Noire the CPU of this Lastation"

"This Lastation?" asked Falcom "there's another one"

"As there is...another Falcom" he gestured to the young Falcom "Master meet friend Falcom, Friend Falcom meet Master Falcom"

The two looked between each other, the younger one in more wonder "This is Terra's mentor...this version of me must be pretty strong, especially with what Terra can do"

"So there's a younger me huh?" said Falcom seemingly not badly affected "Go figure, and can I ask...you're not a younger twin are you?"

"Well...no I don't think so" said Young Falcom "I was aware there was another version of me out someway, Terra's mentor Falcom, but I didn't think I'd meet her"

"While you're my Mentor...the Young Falcom is my sparring partner" he said to her "Since I'm still learning the sword, as is she"

"Then you both make a pretty good pair" said Falcom

"Not to be rude, sorry" said Noire "But the Taxi is waiting. Falcom, that is the older one, could you join us to Planeptune? These guys need to find  Histoire, the Oracle there"

"Alright then sure. Besides gives me chance to catch up, and while I now have a young doppleganger"

"Then onwards to Planeptune" said Compa happily.

As the group heads onwards to Planeptune, mild booms of thunder drum behind them

END OF CHAPTER

"Well folks, Theo here, so Terra and his three friends...have arrived in his home dimension. And the two Falcom's...I'm surprise they acted as calmly as they did, but different strokes for different folks. So then onto the preview...as a funny coincidence it's Young Falcom to sign you out"

"Hey everyone...thanks for listening. You should know it's the young me first, and then the Mentor me next time. Now then...Next time on Neptunia's LC Mk 2. As Terra meets with Histoire, they are forced to wait a single day to go home. As they wait the day, Terra and the Mentor me have one heck of a sparring session...meanwhile a giant mecha beast seems to be approaching in the distance. So Stay tuned for Chapter 33: Strength of the Master. See you then"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 227 28
"I don't care if I'm not human. I will protect those who I hold dear!" Perseus, a 2nd tier Basilicom knight has been waiting for Neptune and her frie...
65.4K 1K 17
What if the 4 CPU had a father, and this father was you? Follow Y/N, a human, who take care of 4 girl, who are going to become the goddess of Gameind...
4.1K 179 40
Gamindustri, a world outside from our own. In gamindustri exist four main nations that are protected by the four goddesses called the CPUs. CPU purpl...
104K 1K 21
A year has passed since you left Gamindustri. During that 1 year, mankind has made a step forward towards the future. A new gadget has been invented;...