Stop Hiding

By Laylania_Horlinson

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~... More

Description
Prologue
Dreams {1}
BriLiam Thoughts {2}
This Can't Be Real {3}
Mine {4}
Movies and Maybe A Little More {5}
Alone, ish {6}
1 Thing 2 Do, 3 Words 4 You {7}
I'm Home {8}
Doctors Office {9}
I Can't Loose You {10}
Thank You {11}
You and I {12}
Let Them {13}
Let's Talk {14}
Surprise Boys {15}
Fever.... Right? {16}
W-What? H-How? Oh No....
Help Me {18}
Secrets {19}
We Should Tell Him {20}
It All Comes Crashing Down {21}
-1 {22}
It's my fault {22.5}
Come Back To Me {23}
So.... What are we..? {24}
Please Niall {25}
Wonderwall {26}
Hold on {27}
Hello There {28}
Recreation for Lirry {29}
Rehabilitation and Release {30}
Sexy Little Liers {31}
Swimming In Blood {32}
Date Night pt. 1 Lirry {33}
Again {35}
Where Dreams Come True {36}
Epilogue!!
THANK YOU!!!

Date Night pt. 2 Nouis {34}

172 8 4
By Laylania_Horlinson

(( I know the video is bad quality, but it was the only one I could find with that clip at the end of the boys saying who they'd date. I know it's old, but I think it still cute.))

Niall's PoV.

((I know the timing is probably off, and It's probably been more than a year, but please bear with me!))

Today is my 1 year anniversary with Louis. We agreed to not get each other anything, but Louis insisted of planning a surprise date, instead of letting me help plan it too.

The journey here had been very hard. The big misunderstanding, the crash, and the miscarriage. It was hard, but with Louis, Liam and Harry, I got through this.

"Babe!" I turn around to see Louis drinking a glass of water. I'm sitting on the couch talking to Harry.

"What is it Lou?" I asks gently, a big smile playing his lips.

"We're leaving soon. Ok, I just have to give something to Liam." I nod and watch as Louis walks down the hall.

I lean against Harry, sighing with contentment.

"Go get your shoes on little Niall." Harry pats my head jokingly.

"Little? I'm older than you Harry." I say laughing as I stand up and make my way to put on some shoes.

"Yeah. Barley." Harry mumbles, throwing a napkin at me. I shake my head amused, and I throw it back.

"Let's go?" I look to see Louis beside me. I smile and open the front door.

"Have fun!" Harry shouts Before the door closes behind us.

We get in the car, and start on the road. The radio plays as we sing the songs together at the top of our lungs.

after a while of driving, we pull into a dirt parking lot, other Cars filling it. Louis finds a spot, and we get out.

"Louis? Where are we?" I asks as we walk along a path in some trees. Laughter and music in the close distance is enticing me.

"You'll see." He chuckles, swinging our interlocked hands between us.

Something towering catches my eyes. I pull Louis behind me as I run a few feet to an archway/gate. I step through, smiling as I look around, while Louis pays the admission.

I turn to Louis, a playful smirk on his face. "An amusement park?!" I jump with glee.

"I hoped you'd like it." Louis says, walking up to me. I turn to face him, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. I pull away and whisper, "I love this."

I grab a park map on a stand a few feet away. Roller coasters, a ferris wheel, bumper cars, a carousel, and game booths are just a few things this place has.

I look to my left, and on the far side of the park, I see a body of water. A lake, or the Ocean, I Know not, but I don't care. This place is amazing.

"Where to first?" Louis asks me. I point to a huge blue roller coaster, beaming with excitement.

"Sure." He laughs, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ride. Before we get there, he stops and pulls something out of his wallet.

"Here! You'll need this." I look down to see a blue bracelet. I notice Louis slip one on his wrist too.

"What's this?" I ask curiously.

"So we don't have to wait in long lines." Louis smiled at me. I kiss him quickly, and we make our way to the roller coaster.

Surprisingly, we are placed in the front.

We laugh as it speed forward, doing various twists and turns, going up and down.

Once it comes to a stop, we get out. I laugh at Louis' ridiculous hair, while he does the same to me.

Next we head to the bumper cars, laughing as we swerve into each other, and have no control over our cars.

-a bit later-

"Yes!!!" Louis cheers as I win a game booth, receiving a giant teddy bear. I hand it over to Louis saying, "for you, my prince charming."

Louis laughs lightly as I do a silly bow for him.

"I'm going to put this in the car ok?" Louis says. I nod. "I'm going to get a pretzel." I point to a stand selling soft pretzels.

I walk over and order 2, one for Lou, and one for me.

The lady working the stand hands me both pretzels after I pay her. I go to take a bite out of mine, when I feel a warm body press against my back, and arms wrap around me.

"Miss me?" Louis whispers in my ear.

"very much so." I chuckle.

We walk hand in hand down the boardwalk, along the water. The setting sun is setting, the top of it only just peeking over the water.

Louis' PoV.

I look at Niall, the sun's reflection in the water, making him glow. I marvel at how lucky I am.

Niall looks over at me, a beautiful smile lighting up his face.

Before I know it, the sun is down, and the colours of the park lights shine rainbows of colours.

I notice Niall eying the carousel, so I pull him towards it. He chooses a horse, and I pick the one slightly behind him.

It starts to move around, the music filling my ears, along with Niall's laughter. I slip my phone out of my pocket, and snap a few candid photos on my boyfriend.

When It stops Niall approaches me.

"Can we go on the ferris wheel before we leave?" He asked hopefully.

"For sure babe." I kiss his nose, making him giggle lightly.

"I'll be right back. Stay here." He says. I watch as Niall walks away. 5 minutes later he returns. As we walk to the tall ferris wheel I ask, "where did you go?"

"You'll see." Niall smirks.

I see a man standing at the ferris wheel, a sticker on his shirt stating he is the manager.

"Thanks for this." Niall says to him. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Have fun." Niall nods. He straps us in and I starts to move. It's only now I realize we are the only ones on this.

I interlock my hand with Niall's as we reach the very top. Suddenly it stops moving. I Look at Niall urgently.

"Calm down Lou." Niall smiles. He points down below. We can see the whole park from here. I notice the lights dim slightly, then suddenly a few things light up brighter.

Slowly I see a message appear in the lights.

I <3 U Lou

I turn to Niall. "H-How?" I ask in amazement. "I talked to the manager" he says nonchalantly, shrugging as if this is nothing.

"I wrote you a song Louis." Niall says sweetly.

"Can you sing it to me? I love your voice." He nods.

I watch as Niall takes out his phone and pulls up a video either a blank screen.

"I recorded myself playing the guitar for this." Niall blushes lightly. He presses play, and clear his throat before singing.

"I want to write you a song
One that's beautiful as you are sweet
With just a hint of pain
For the feeling that I get when you are gone
I want to write you a song"

I smile as Niall's angelic voice fills my ears, along with his skillful guitar playing.

"I want to lend you my coat
One that's as soft as your cheek
So when the world is cold
You'll have a hiding place you can go
I want to lend you my coat"

He strokes my cheek as he sings, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Everything I need I get from you
Givin' back is all I wanna do"

"I want to build you a boat
One that's strong as you are free
So any time you think that your heart is gonna sink
You know it won't
I want to build you a boat"

"Everything I need I get from you
Givin' back is all I wanna do"

He takes a hold of both of my hands. We stare lovingly at each other, basking in the moment, the stars above us.

"Everything I need I get from you
Givin' back is all I wanna do"

He leans closer to me as he finishes his song.

"I want to write you a song
One to make your heart remember me
So any time I'm gone
You can listen to my voice and sing along
I want to write you a song
I want to write you a song"

I lean closer, closing my eyes.

"I love you Niall. So fucking much." I hear him chuckle as he whispers his response.

"I love you too Louis." I feel his hot breath on my lips. I close the gap between us. We share a passionate and love filled kiss.

Once we return to the ground, we walk back to the car that is in the, now empty, parking lot. Instead of getting in the front seats, we climb in the spacious back seats of the car.

Once we are both undressed, Niall pushes me to lay down against the seats. He climbs onto my lap and leans down to suck love bites onto my neck.

I reach my hand down onto the car floor for my phone in my pants pocket. I shakily send Harry a text letting him and Liam know we might not make it home tonight. Niall grids down on my when I put the phone down.

"B-Babe." I moan out. Niall pulls away from my neck to look me in my list filled eyes.

"H-Hurry up w-will you?" Niall chuckles sweater before he leans down to connect his lips to mine.

-hours later-

I release my load, and collapse on top of Niall for what seems like the thousandth time in this car. The sun is starting to rise. I look at Niall who is smirking gleefully.

"That was tiring. I've never done it that many times in a row, let alone in the back seat of a car." I laugh lightly at his words, kissing his bear chest.

I slowly pull out of him.

"We should head home, and sleep in a bed." I say. Niall nods, we get dressed, and climb into the front seat.

When we are almost home, Niall takes my hand that was resting on his thigh.

We get to a red light, and I watch his actions.

"I know this is a bit late and we already said this numerous time yesterday, but-" he stops and brings my hand to his mouth, placing a soft kiss on the back, "- Happy anniversary."

I lean over and kiss him on the lips. It's only quick though, as the light soon turns green.

I turn my attention back to the road, but I still answer him.

"Happy anniversary baby."

A/N:

Word Count:
1827

Hiiiiiiii

How is everyone today? Good I hope.

What do you think of the chapter?

Do you like it?

This is probably going to be the 3rd last chapter. Meaning, there should be 2 more full chapters before I post the Epilogue.

I don't want this story to end, but I don't really have anything left for this book.

I might write another one?

I don't know. Maybe 

I know you probably don't care, but I'm watching Shane Dawson's videos, and I'm laughing so hard. I love Shane, Drew, and Garret.

I hope you lovely people have an extravagant day!! 💙

- Laylania xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.5K 74
" Why do you think he's looking at us? Do you think he likes me back?" " Don't get your hopes up man." ~*~*~ " Why the hell is the preppy boy staring...
57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
2K 63 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...
18.3K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...