༉‧₊˚wanna one imagines

By glampage

❝you are beautiful in every single way. ❞ wishing that wanna one is fore... More

⌜sweet dreams stop⌟
⌜order, rules and payments ⌟
⌜waiting room & status⌟
park jihoon | unexpected confession
park woojin | super market madness
hwang minhyun | heartbeat (part 1)
ha sungwoon | of course
park jihoon | hurtful love
kang daniel | baby boom
ong seongwoo | lots of laugh
bae jinyoung | coffee love
lee daehwi | first steps
lai guanlin | a blind date
kim jaehwan | looney tunes
yoon jisung | part-time husband, part-time mother
kim jonghyun | pillow fighters
hwang minhyun | you can really cook
kang daniel | pretty killer
park woojin | why so cold?
ong seongwoo | really, daebak, heol
park jihoon | i saved you (part 1)
bae jinyoung | off-screen couple
ha sungwoon | stage full of love
kim jaehwan | finally someone
kang daniel | yes or no?
lai guanlin | the grim reaper and i
yoon jisung | an open secret
hwang minhyun | bromance... literally
park jihoon | i saved you (part 2)
park jihoon | your no. 1 fan
lee daehwi | love at first sight
kang daniel | jealousy alert
lai guanlin | sorry
woo jinyoung | creepy haunted house
ong seongwoo | childhood sweethearts
kim jaehwan | us
park woojin | drifted back together
kang daniel | ice cream
bae jinyoung | saviour much?
bae jinyoung | noona
park jihoon | see the stars
lai guanlin | my mistake
lee daehwi | my protector
ha sungwoon | remember
kim donghan | christmas frenzy
lai guanlin | captains of love
kang daniel | no matter what

hwang minhyun | heartbeat (part 2)

5.3K 209 114
By glampage

your pov•

i pushed open the door, my eyes filled with tears.

he laid there, motionless. his heart beat on the verge of stopping. his head was wrapped with bandages.

i stared at him in shock and dropped all my things in my hands.

he is like the button in the lift just now.

he will not light up anymore, he might not be able to live anymore.

but the button lit up after i pressed it a few times, and this was when i knew i could bring his live back.

"Minhyun, i missed you." i whispered as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

"don't die on me please, i don't know what happen to you but i have to see you alive again, please." i said.

"you told me that i make your heart beat faster remember? why isn't your heart beating faster? please wake up, i need you. i did not know how i felt for you until i left the hospital. i really like you." i said to myself, hearing the words come out from my mouth without anyone replying made me feel miserable.

"i...i love you." i whispered and i closed my eyes.

"me too."

i opened my eyes and saw Minhyun slowly opening his eyes.

"Minhyun!! omigosh, thank you for waking up, i thought i will never see you again!" i shouted and held his hand in mine.

"i was dreaming of you, in my coma and heard someone nagging..." he said, slowly.

"okay, shhh don't talk. i will get a doctor." i told him and rushed out of the hospital.

i was so happy that tears of joy rolled down my cheeks.

"doctor, Minhyun is awake!" i told the doctor and the doctor rushed to his ward.

"i am glad you woke up. you actually only had 25% of waking up! i feel happy for you for some reason." the doctor chirped.

"when can i get out from here?" asked Minhyun.

"soon, but we will have to keep an eye on you until you are fully recovered." the doctor said and walked out.

i say down on the chair beside the bed and held Minhyun's hands.

"you love me?" he asked.

i was taken aback as that question was random.

"yes, i do." i replied and he smiled a sheepish smile.

"oh gosh, i thought i will never see you again." i told him and gently massaged his temples.

"me too, after that day i confessed, i did not see you again and i felt like my whole world ended." he said as he took my hands.

"but what happened to you?" i asked him.

"oh, after i confessed to you, i ran out of the building to get some fresh air as i felt so nervous and i was not paying attention and was knocked down by a car and i got hit on the head." he explained.

"oh gosh. i am so sorry, i did not know that such a thing happened to you." i told him.

"nah its okay. i am glad that at least we made our feelings clear for each other." he told me.

"yes." i said and touched his face.

we spend lots of time chatting and time flew pass very quickly.

"i guess your time is up though." he told me and pouted.

"it's okay, i will come back again tomorrow. bye, i will miss you." i told him.

"okay (y/n), before you go, can i have your number. who dates without having the other person's number." he said and i blushed.

it did not even occur to me that we were dating but i liked the fact that he was so open about it.

"okay, my number is 8123 4567. okay i will go now." i told him as i leaned in to give him a peck on his lips.

"bye, don't miss me." he told me and i nodded.

AT HOME...

I was bathing and thinking about Minhyunnie all day.

i kinda miss him already though.

i put on my clothes and blow-dried  my hair.

"rinnnngg! rinnnngg!" the phone rang.

i ran out of my toilet to the phone, it was from the hospital.

"it must be Minhyun," i thought to myself with a smile.

"hello Minhyun?" i said but the other person on the line was not him.

"hello, are you (y/n)?" the person asked.

"yes, i am. how can i help you?" i asked.

"please be mentally prepared." the person said in a solemn voice.

"yes?" i squeaked, thinking that the next thing that i will hear is something bad.

"Minhyun passed away peacefully at 7.33pm just now. please come to the hospital." the person said.

i dropped the phone.

i can't believe what i just heard.

i ran out of my house, with a grey shirt and black track pants, with my hair partially wet.

i took a taxi, telling myself not to cry as when i cry, i was proving to myself that Minhyun is gone.

i reached the hospital in a million years and i ran up the stairs to Minhyun's ward.

he lied there, unconscious.

"if only it was just now, i would have stayed with him till his last moment." i told myself.

i could not afford to bluff myself that he was not dead, because reality is right before my eyes.

"death time, 7.33pm. cause, brain tumour." the doctor said and walked out.

"Minhyun..." my voice trailed off as i saw his body, motionless.

tears sprang to my eyes and flowed out like a waterfall.

"i am sorry i was not by your side during your last moment. i am sorry that i went home so early today. if only i could turn back time..." my voice stopped as my tears choked me.

i could not speak. i was overwhelmed with sadness and shock. i did not even think that he will leave me so quickly.

just then, i spotted a letter on the table, i took it and kept it into my bag.

i did not want to read it there as i would have fainted out of sorrow and despair.

i kneeled at the side of the bed, crying until i fell into deep sleep.

many hours later...

"Minhyun!" i yelled.

i woke up in my bed, with sore eyes and stuffy nose.

"oh gosh, Minhyun..." i thought to myself.

my eomma must have brought me home from the hospital yesterday.

i sat in my bed for awhile, staring into space and then stood up to take the letter from my bag.

i opened it up, blinking back tears.

it read...

minhyun's pov•

*flashback*

i sat on my bed, thinking about (y/n), her smile and everything.

"i hope she will not miss me." i thought to myself as tears dripped down my face.

i was writing a letter to (y/n), to show her my sincere apology for leaving her.

"dear my beloved (y/n),

i must be somewhere up there by now when you are reading this. i hope you are not too sad but if i say it i am contradicting myself because i know you will be devastated. i enjoyed my time talking to you when you were in the hospital, you were literally my best friend there. i hope you won't miss me too, forget about me fast, so your heart won't ache when you think about me.

i am sorry for leaving you behind, so soon. i am sorry for lying to you about the car accident i had. i was diagnosed with brain tumour even before i met you. i did not want to tell you as i did not want to hurt you. the moment i saw you, it was love at first sight. you gave me the reason to live and continue to be stronger. you were always there for me, even if you did not know about my feelings for you.

if i could turn back time, i would not have talked to you, or approach you so that you would not know i exist, and that my death is unknown to you, meaning that you will leading a happy life, not needing to care about me.

i am sorry for only allowing my heartbeat for awhile. if i could turn back time, i want to meet you sooner, so that i can spend my last few months with you.

remember that i will always be the Hwang Minhyun you know, and i will always love you from the bottom of my heart. even though i might not be physically there, i will always be watching, protecting you, giving you hope, like how you did when i was alive.

let's meet in our next life and be together.

i love you, my dear (y/n)."

i wrote as tears flowed, dripping onto the paper.

i took my last breath, and thought of (y/n)'s smiling face.

i smiled to myself, and drifted off to sleep.

your pov•

after reading the letter, i cried more.

even though he was not with me, i could still feel him around.

i closed my eyes, knowing that someday, even in my next life, we will meet again.

and somehow, it will happen.

(A/N: is this chapter sad? i really like Minhyun's Heartbeat chapters so i hope you like it as well! Bae Jinyoung's imagine will come out today!💓)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 185 32
to the point..where I knew..nothing..is getting better... - h e a r t - b r e a k e r
51.9K 2.3K 30
@bbae.jy followed you. @bbae.jy sent a message to you. @bbae.jy mentioned you in a comment. I stalked the @bbae.jy boy to know who it is. And I'm sho...
11.2K 260 19
彡Short story 彡One-shot 彡Two-shot "All wanna do,Wanna One inmida" ✔ please support and love WANNA ONE ♡ ✘ do not open any request
70.9K 2.2K 28
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃. 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙟𝙞𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝. 𝙞𝙛 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙞...