Savage Queen

By bluejollyranchersss

This Story is Basically the daily struggle of a coldhearted teen . Who was bullied because others couldnt und... More

A Savage Queen
Struggles In Life
Street Life
Thug Lover '!
Thug Lover
At the park
Trap House
Looking For Kev
Blood lies
Home Life

School Pain

190 5 0
By bluejollyranchersss

Going to school was hard cause most of the kids had it good. Trues and rocks , well me and my siblings were just another thrift store family. Hearing them laugh and joke just hurted me , i just wanted to break down they will never understand i guess. Walking down the halls feeling the hatrid , and pain . Was the worst feeling ever . i couldnt understand why did it have to be me. They called me thrifty Ashley . I sometimes go into the stalls and break down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 712 41
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
789K 36.4K 88
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
111K 5.8K 41
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
22.3K 940 7
After Drogon flew her away, Daenerys believed she was done, that the gods had enough. She would later laugh at the irony. 𝐎𝐑 Daenerys Targaryen is...