Made To Howl (Camila/You)

By LN4rnia

No one knows what their made for . Only few do . Me , I was Made To Howl . More

Prologue : A little about you
Chapter 1 : You sure ?
Chapter 2 : You used me?!
Chapter 3 : Am I Ready ?
Chapter 4 : Cool Place...
Chapter 5 : Should I Let Them In ?
Chapter 6 : Forgive and Forget ?
Chapter 7 : Whirlwind
Chapter 8 : A Second Chance ?
Chapter 9 : I Went Hunting ?
Chapter 10 : Melody Of Pain
Chapter 11 : Touring with him ?
Chapter 12 : She .... WHAT !?
Chapter 13 : Take a Bullet Straight Through My Brain
Chapter 14 : I Heard You ...
Chapter 15 : Wanna Try ?
Chapter 16 : Soft Lips...
Chapter 17 : Wahh !?
Chapter 18 : Mess With Him ?
Chapter 19 : Poke ...
Chapter 20 : Pure Apple And Grape
Chapter 21 : Tour
Chapter 22 : Danger
Chapter 23 : Best Bus
Chapter 24 : Break-Ups
Chapter 25 : Threats Detected
Chapter 26 : Deal
Chapter 27 : Showdown
Chapter 28 : New Trio
Chapter 29 : There For You
Chapter 30 : Hidden Secrets
Chapter 31 : Truth Be Told
Chapter 32 : Pulse
Chapter 33 : One Chance
Chapter 34 : Still Do
Chapter 35 : One Kiss
Chapter 36 : Cliff Side
Chapter 37 : Tables Turn
Chapter 38 : Painful Flash
Chapter 39 : It Burns
Chapter 40 : Familiar Faces
Chapter 41 : Payback Comes Fast
Chapter 42 : Texts Convos
Chapter 43 : Passionate Singing
Chapter 44 : Melody Relaxes The Soul
Chapter 45 : Calls And Falls
Chapter 47 : Lies Are Bad When Its Good
Chapter 48 : No Super Is Emotionless
Chapter 49 : Old Friends See New
Chapter 50 : She Helps Others In Pain
Chapter 51 : Sunshine And Dance
Chapter 52 : Looks And Weight
Chapter 53 : Wrong Move
Chapter 54 : Breaking Point
Chaptee 55 : Cracks
Chapter 56 : Faint Memories
Chapter 57 : Unexpected Visit
Chapter 58 : Explanation
Chapter 59 : Don't Lose Anyone
Chapter 60 : The Cronin Pack
Chapter 61 : Terms With Yourself
Chapter 62 : Only You Would Know
Chapter 63 : War Is Not A Choice
Chapter 64 : Daily Basis Chatting
Chapter 65 : What They Want
Chapter 66 : Dusk Till Dawn
Chapter 67 : Don't Leave Me
Chapter 68 : Puppetier
Chapter 69 : I Never Did , Never Would
Chapter 70 : Best Knock Knock Joke
Chapter 71 : Good Cop , Bad Cop
Chapter 72 : Girlfriend For The Day
Chapter 73 : Lessons Given And Trembling
Chapter 74 : Till My Last Breath
Chapter 75 : Made To Do What We Do
Killer's Clarity
Sequel ?
S N E A K P E E K
ITS HERE

Chapter 46 : Blinding Love

1.4K 45 7
By LN4rnia

Your pov

"Your a monster , Y/n." a voice said . I turned to see Bebe . "B , you d-don't mean that." I whimper . "Do you know how annoying it is to answer your pathetic calls everyday?" Dua says coming beside her . "I heard Y/n cheated on Camila with Lauren." a different voice said . It looked like a normal girl . "What a player." another speaks . "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH LAUREN!!" Camila screams at me out of nowhere .

"N-no I didn't." I let out . "Oh so your going to give me up like that?" Lauren yells . "I should have stayed with Shawn instead of a freak like you." Camila says frustrated . Then Shawn comes out of nowhere to and kisses her . "Really , Y/n . Cheating on one of us with another?" Ally says in disbelief .

Their voices started overlapping and I got dizzy and fell to my knees . "Stop it , stop it ...

"STOP IT!!" I scream in cold sweat . I bump my head with the top of the bunk and groan . Loud footsteps were heard then a figure open my bunk curtain . "Y/n , hun . You alright?" a worried Ally said . "I'm fine , Alls . Go back to bed." I assure the smaller girl but she refuses . "I am not sleeping when you haven't in days missy . I saw the news and I know your stressed but hold on , okay." she comforts me .

"Thanks , Ally." I get out and hug her . "No problem , sleep well okay?" she asks and I nod my head . She goes back into her bunk and I go back into mine . Unfortunately , I got minimal sleep . Luckily , today it was a free day since the fifth venue would take a long time to reach . I would wake up every hour or so from a nightmare then fall back to sleep then the cycle repeats .

I groan for the millionth time as I fail to fall asleep . I check my phone and it was almost four o'clock . I get out of my bunk and go to the back lounge . At the back lounge , I took out my notebook and pen then continue writing the song . I was interuptted by a furry companion cuddling beside me . I give him a small smile and continue writing . Briggan and me always had this telepathic connection to know how the other was feeling and I am greatful he knows this .

After I finished writing fetish I decided not to send it to Scooter as he is likely still asleep . I was just staring into nothing thinking about what do I do , then I eventually fell asleep .

*5 and half hours later*

I was abruptly awoken from my slumber when I heard the sound of a serious conversation . I stood up and Briggan woke up with me . I walked to the front lounge to see the girls still all in their pajamas and talking with serious looks . I made a confused face as Ally spoke up . "Y/n are you okay ? Did you get enough sleep?" Ally asks . I didn't want anyone to feel the stress I felt because to me its to much .

Yeah , I know its clichè but you would do the same . I make myself as convincing as possible and made me eyes impossible to read due to Lauren's eyes . "Yeah I did . Why?" I say casually . "Well you slept for an extra three hours amd according to Smallz , you woke up screaming . Are you sure?" Dinah says . I nod with a straight face and they shrug . "Case closed . Now for some breakfast." Mani claps . I let out a silent sigh so the girls won't here and go get some bread . I bring the piece of bread with me to the back and hang there with Briggan for awhile .

I checked the lyrics for the song I wrote yesterday so I didn't write anything wrong . I was satisfied with both the lyrics and beat then I put it back in my usual secret spot . I them realised , I haven't seen or heard from Camila at all . I walked to her bunk and opened her curtain to see her quietly sobbing .

"Mila?" I call and she panicks . I notice her phone screen light on and I gesture her to give it to me . She gives me the phone and check on what she was reading . It was yet another fake article on how I was cheating on Camila with Bebe . I sigh and pull Camila out her bunk to the back lounge . I sit her down as she cries . "Mila , I love you . You know that , right?" I say slowly . "Yeah , but I'm just scared of losing you to them . They are all so much better than me." she sobs and I shake my head .

"Camila , you to me and the rest are beautiful inside out . I would never cheat on you , okay?" I say and she hugs me . I comfort her as she gradually calms down . The bus comes to a stop and we come out confused . "Whats wrong?" I ask the girls . "Sorry ladies , we had to stop at a venue for awhile for gas and a bus check-up . We should be back on the road in two and a half hours." our bus driver says and we nod . Outside , we found the boys bus there to with some crew members filling up their bus too .

"Hey , Y/n . Whats wrong with your girl?" Dinah asks . "Nothing DJ . I got her . Hey Mila , follow me." I call her and she comes to me . "Bye DJ . Tell the girls that me and Mila are going to explore." I tell her and she nods . "Shall we?" I joke as she giggle and nods . We wander around until we came across a room with a piano and two couches . I got the idea to make sure Mila knows she can always trust me .

"Sit down." I tell her and she obeys . "What are you doing?" she says obviously confused . "Just watch and listen." I say . I play a few keys on the piano before I play the song I wrote . The Cure .

A/N This guy right here is great so listen to him so you can feel this experience

I'll undress you, 'cause you're tired
Cover you as you desire
When you fall asleep inside my arms
May not have the fancy things
But I'll give you everything
You could ever want, it's in my arms

As I was singing , I felt Camila's eyes on me . No matter how much pain and stress I go through , I will not make the mistake of treating her badly .

So baby tell me yes
And I will give you everything
So baby tell me yes
And I will be all yours tonight
So baby tell me yes
And I will give you everything
I will be right by your side

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

Rub your feet, your hands, your legs
Let me take care of it, babe
Close your eyes, I'll sing your favorite song
I wrote you this lullaby
Hush now baby, don't you cry
Anything you want could not be wrong

So baby tell me yes
And I will give you everything
So baby tell me yes
And I will be all yours tonight
So baby tell me yes
And I will give you everything
I will be right by your side

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

I'll fix you with my love
(I'll fix you with my love-lo-love)
I'll fix you with my love
(I'll fix you with my love-lo-love)

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

I'll fix you with my love

I finished and felt a pair of arms wrap around me . I hug her back . "Don't worry , Mila . I'll fix you with my love." as I peck her lips gently . "Promise?" she holds out her pinky . I link my pinky with her as laugh . "Always . Now lets get out of here." I say , walking hand in hand back to the bus .

True love is something hard to find . You know you haven't found the right one when you expect it . But the true kind of love , you can never expect anything . It so true and passionate , its blinding ...

Damn , don't stress our bro . Take a chill pill . Man I am so cringey . Anyways , I want to shout out SunshineCamila , because it was their books that I first read about Camila and You's . Now here I am making my own . See ya later !!
-Canine🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.8K 36
5 - 2016 ✌.
153K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
6.1K 265 34
Two years later...
102K 2K 28
I suck at descriptions lol #1 IN LAUREN JAUREGUI- May 1st, 2020