from me to you | liskook

By yliayukari

from the very start, she knew he was bad news by the way he smiles and the way he moves More

foreword
~01~
~02~
~03~
~04~
~05~
~06~
~07~
~08~
~10~
~11~
~12~

~09~

3.7K 227 49
By yliayukari

♣️

The limo pulled up at the grand entrance of the Sky Dome. The arrivals area was cordoned by a number of burly security guards to ward off the massive crowd. Fans and reporters alike milled closer and closer, taking out cameras ready to take photos and videos. Colourful banners and posters of various idol groups adorned the sea of people, held by groups of eager fandoms waiting for the artists to arrive.

As BlackPink stepped out from the car, every head turned, their presence demanded attention. Flashes and clicks of camera from all angles followed them, capturing every possible moment they can get. The girls carried themselves with elegance and toughness, only a true YG artist can pull off. They strutted their way on the red carpet and owned it, just like real models on the runway. Graceful and confident.

Lisa flashed her most radiant smile, answered interview questions fluently and acted what was expected of her. She portrayed her role well, very well that she started believing it herself. That, she simply is another rookie idol trudging her way into the spotlight and performing in front of thousands audience was her only concern. How she wished it were true. How she wished to escape the turmoil of emotions and thoughts deep inside her.

Jungkook kept pushing her off the brink of her sanity. It did not help much when another vibration came from her phone. The message was short. The two words flashing on the screen was his reminder of their deal. Or maybe a warning.

[Unknown]
Tick Tock

She gulped.

Their turn on the red carpet event was over and they were now headed to the waiting room with their managers. As they joined the queu of program directors, staff and other idols, Lisa took notice of the all too familiar figures walking ahead of them.

Backtan Sonyeondan looked glorious as ever. Clad in fine tailored suits of different shades of black and grays, they easily stood out amidst the density of good looking and well dressed artists. With trained eyes, Lisa skimmed the seven men searching for the particular silver head. Except that his hair is no longer silver, it has been dyed into a nice platinum blonde. He has never appeared more angelic. However, the more she stared at him, the louder the devil's words echoed in her mind. He is just like me.

Rosé nudged her slightly on the arm and gave her a knowing smile. She, too, was looking at the same direction as her, but solely focused on another person. It is hard for Lisa to admit, but the coconut head doesn't look too bad at all in his matching suit and tight pants. Set of female eyes kept on checking him out, some in discretion while others did so openly. It was a mind-boggling thing for her to witness, he is attractive yes, but definitely not in the same category as her mochi.

BTS disappeared behind one of the backstage doors with their name plastered on it and so did most of the crowd. BlackPink also went to their designated room for touch ups and have themselves sorted out before the program starts. Having secured their earpieces and head mics on place, they were briefed together with other idols who will be performing for the first half of the show.

Awaiting their turn, Lisa felt restless and jittery. Adrenaline has spiked her system earlier than she wanted. In an attempt to settle down her uneasiness, she wandered her way absently along the corridor. Too preoccupied to notice the door opening beside her, she staggered backwards and shut her eyes instinctively, waiting for the impending fall. Yet she didn't. A pair of strong arms tightly held her waist and shoulders preventing the impact. She nearly choked when she saw who her saviour was.

Finding back her balance, she stood up straight and profusely apologized to him. "That's fine." The person said, waving his hands dismissively at her frantic disposition. His voice was bright, with a hint of masculine edge on it. "I am partly at fault. I shouldn't have opened the door harshly which startled you."

"N-no sunbae! I was the one not paying attention," she stuttered while shaking her head at him in disagreement.

The guy gaped at her, as if seeing her clearly for the first time. "Hey, you are from BlackPink! The foreign member right? I'm a fan of your group!" He added proudly, his lips breaking into a huge smile.

Lisa blushed at his enthusiasm, it meant a lot coming from someone as successful as him. "I'm sorry for the late introduction sunbae, I am Lisa of BlackPink from Thailand." She bowed at him deeply, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Please take care of me!"

"Wow! Thailand!" He gushed. His expressions were mostly filled with viral excitement. "Are you alone? Where are your members?" He inquired, scanning the area.

"Oh, I was just wandering around to calm some nerves before our group's turn," she explained in embarassment. She knows that for an idol of his calibre, her answer may sound really pathetic.

Much to Lisa's surprise, he gave her a warm smile and said, "Don't worry, I felt the same way during our first live performance and I almost peed on my pants." He chuckled at himself and winked at her, "But don't tell that to anybody." What he said comforted the anxious blonde and she found genuine support in it. "You better go now, I think your group will be performing next."

"Thank you sunbae." Lisa bowed and bid him goodbye. "Lisa! Hwaiting!" He called to her as she retreated to the backstage area where her unnies are. Before she could answer back, he was already gone.

•••

Their performance was phenomenal, no mistakes this time, only perfection. They were congratulated endlessly after exiting the stage by the staff and fellow idols. They have never felt so proud since their very first debut stage. For them, everything felt so surreal. "If they could die anytime, they could die now" as verbatim by Jisoo explaining how ecstatic they were.

Things were going fine for Lisa not until a staff came ushering the seven members of BTS to their seats, which is just as row ahead of them, at the far left. Great. Bangtan was now sitting in their full glory, almost facing their direction because of the seat arrangements. Lisa was more than distracted. Halfway through the ceremony, she has lost her focus on what was going on around her. Not to mention she has also lost her mind.

Her current dilemma is rooted not in one, but two people. Her mochi and the jerk. She was very conscious of her actions, her movements were restricted and even her breathing was well-calculated. All of it just to look good in case The Park Jimin will notice her. And then there was Jungkook, who kept on diverting her attention from her precious mochi. He was looking at her the same way as a specimen is examined under the microscope. The intensity of his stares sent chills through her very core and made her break into cold sweats.

Thud.

All of a sudden, the plant decor in front of them fell down. The lady coordinator seemed not to notice, given that she was too busy talking or giving instructions to the BTS members. Twice, who were sitting at the front, tried to clamber from the bench to pick it up. JeongYeon stretched her arms to reach for it but eventually failed.

"Lisa, you pick it up!" The other three girls whispered at her, pointing at the plant.

"Why me? Jisoo unnie you do it since you are the closest," she whispered back. It's not that she does not want to help, she just can't with BTS sitting not too far away from them. If she trips or do anything stupid, it would be the end of her.

"Because you are my subordinate number one! And I command you to do so," Jisoo replied with pride earning a disgruntled look from the rest. "Nallalisa! You don't want people to think badly of us so hurry."

"But unnie..."

"No buts Lisa!" Her three members chorused. She would not be able to talk her way out granting that they were in agreement against her. Reluctantly, she stood up and walked closer to the gap between the benches where it fell. Squatting down in the most lady-like way possible, Lisa collected the ornament from the ground and returned to her seat in a flash.

All eyes were on her after what she did. Great. Giving the most overused "I need to use the toilet" excuse ever to escape from the unwanted stares, she made her way backstage.

She needed a break.

However, fate has already made plans for her and having a break is not one of them as Jeon Jungkook brushed past signalling for her to follow. Against her better judgement, Lisa traced his steps and found the two of them inside Bangtan's empty dressing room. She leaned on the door and heaved a deep breath, preparing herself for what was about to transpire.

"So," he said, cocking an eyebrow and fixed his dark gaze at her wobbling body. He sat himself on the table facing her, feet dangling from the ground, waiting for her to speak.

"So?"

"I take it as a yes. You, being here that is," he stated without any preamble. His lips curved into a triumphant smile when she nodded in response. She hated to accept it, but she needed his help - as desperate as it may make her. Her decision was made the same day the offer was given. Too soon. She blindly made her choice without knowing the terms from the opposite end. Without knowing the price she was about to pay.

Lisa held out her outstretched arm at him. "Can you hand it now? I need to go back soon before my unnies come looking for me." Which was partly true, and partly because she wanted to get their little meet up over with.

With confusion spreading all over his face, Jungkook looked from her serious expression to her open palms and back at her again. "Hand what out?"

"If this is your idea of a joke, I absolutely don't find it funny," she hissed through gritted teeth. Lisa's patience is thinning by the minute as she observed his very compelling pretense. Her pride has already been casted aside and he has the gall to put her in to further torture. "The thing I came here for. The thing that you're supposed to give me. Ring any bells?"

His brows creased in an effort to understand her irrelevant babbles and scoured his brain for that thing she kept on rambling about, yet nothing came to mind. "What the actual fuck are you talking about?"

"You know...the...something..." Lisa mumbled a mixture of incoherent grunts and nonsensical words while tracing abstract figures with her fingers, adding much to Jungkook's confusion.

"I don't speak stupid. So don't expect me to understand that just now."

"The Manual. The Handbook. The Guidelines," she blurted out, emphasizing every syllable as if she was talking to a retard. "On how to get to know him better," she added with a small voice.

It took a minute or so until realization dawned upon his confused state. The utter perplexity painted on his face was quickly replaced by plain disbelief. Lisa was stunned at his sudden outburst of hysterical laughter. It would have been a pleasing sight, to witness his sincere smile - except for the not so pleasing part where it feeds off on her humiliation.

"What?"

"I know that you are prude, but who would have thought that you would be this innocent?" He managed to say, recovering from his incontrollable chuckles. "Or maybe stupid?"

He hopped down from the table and made his way towards her with long, quick strides. His lips flickered into a smirk gracing his refined features. "Not to rain your parade, but you obviously made an unfortunate assumption." He stared back at Lisa's bewildered eyes, musing at her pure ignorance. "What do you expect? That I would be handing out some cheat sheets or to-do lists for you to follow?"

Jungkook reached for a stray hair and twirled it thoughtfully around his long fingers before tucking it behind her ear. "I did have other things in mind about the offer. His expression has darkened, his eyes glimmered with fervent desire. "But since you insisted, I don't mind playing your teacher."

He edged closer towards her, too close for Lisa's liking. She tried pushing him away to keep their distance apart. Yet he easily ended her futile effort as he pulled her roughly on the hips, slamming their bodies together. His warm breath inched dangerously near against her lips, sending tingles all over her body. He closed the gap, moulding their lips together. The kiss was soft and delicate. He pulled away, rousing Lisa from her brief stupor. They were both breathless. She was in daze.

"Trust me doll, our lessons will be more than just taking notes."

Lisa then knew that she has made a deal with the devil. And there is no way she can escape from it.

•••

If I was the student,
would you be the teacher?
If I was the sinner,
would you be the preacher?

⊱Lot to Learn⊰

•••

Author's Note:
comments...suggestions...
not so violent reactions..

who do you think is that
sunbae? guess..guess..
💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 46 14
⇝ Her heart chased after him as my eyes were only on her. Her mind was filled with thoughts about him as I was suffering just watching her. ⇜
Cheers By colie

Fanfiction

184K 10.1K 52
Cheers to the man who broke my heart. A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright © LILIGGUKS All Rights Reserved 2019 Start : 12.29.19 End : 03.22.20
1.4K 51 10
«Anyways, all related to Jeon Jungkook was so intriguing... Just like him. And I could never stop thinking I was told a lie as crystalline as his ey...
271K 6.6K 32
Lisa always thought he was a very shy maknae. Even though she was shipped with him the most she thought she needed someone more active and fun. Litt...