Karma X Reader One Shots

Oleh MikaelaJaneOsoteo

This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. 👇Highest Rank Achieved👇 1st i... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
Yandere Karma x reader
Karma X Reader: Missing you
Cheater! Karma x Reader x Asano
Karma X Reader : Bad Girl
Karma x reader: 7 minutes at Heaven
Author's Note pls read
Karma X Reader: Soulmate
Karma x Reader: Mathematical Love
Karma x Reader: Taste
Karma X Reader: Message
Karma x innocent!reader x Asano
Drunk!Karma x Innocent!Reader: Uncontrollable
Karma X Author!Reader
Karma x Reader
Karma X Reader
Karma x Yuni :Childhood friend (special chapter)
Please read so you can have...
Special Chapter: Karma x Aqua Perez
Karma X Reader: Perfect song fiction
Questions
Should i?
Sorry
SICK KARMA X SICK READER
SICK!KARMAxSICK!READER ( ENGLISH )
KarmaxReader
Teacher!KarmaxStudent!Reader

karma x reader

12K 252 236
Oleh MikaelaJaneOsoteo

She loved him. Loved him since her eyes landed on him. Y/N L/N had loved Karma Akabane for years. And in that years, they never really talked to each other unless there was a project. But that was it. Karma Akabane didn't even bother to acknowledge Y/N L/N. And this broke her heart. It was like she never existed at all in the eyes of the red head sadist.

So when she heard that Karma was going to E class while she stayed in the A class, a part of her felt joy. Joy that she wasn't going to see Karma in the hallways anymore and hope for him to notice her. She felt like a free woman.

But there was still that part of her, clinging to the hope of Karma noticing her. 3 days had passed. Y/N felt so free. She didn't remember the last time she was so happy too. In that 3 days, she had wondered if she ever loved Karma Akabane. As the bell signaled classes to be over, Y/N stretched and yawned. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ren Sakakibara approaching her with a pile of papers in his broad hands.

He dropped the pile of papers right infront of her.

"Princess, no time to relax. We have a student council meeting today. The prez will be late today so you're replacing him until he returns. And that includes doing his paperwork while at it." Ren said. Y/N groaned. "We have no choice. I'll be expecting to see you in the councillors' room in 5 minutes."

"Mhmm. You go first. I'll follow suit." Y/N said. As Ren left her, she heaved a big sigh. Not that she hated being a student councilor but sometimes there was a lot of work to do especially during events or holidays. She sighed once more as she picked up her bag and idly walked her way to the councillors' room.

"Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for coming to this meeting." Y/N said as she entered the room, taking the seat at the head of the table. Everyone was already there. Y/N took out some documents from her bag. "I know all of us are busy, but please bear with this. As you know, an event is coming up. I have the details and plans here." Y/N said as she waved the papers in her hands. "We need to obviously prepare for it but this year it needs to be better than the other years. For the classes in the main building, we are going to do amazing things." 

Someone raised his arm. Y/N gestured for him to continue.

"What about the E class?" He asked.

"We'll let them be. They can do whatever they want for all we care. But the students in the main campus must be the best. This documents in my hands must not be shared to the pupils of E class. Should they know about this, the principal will hold us responsible and we will receive a severe punishment from Gakushu Asano. All of us don't want that to happen don't w-" Y/N wasn't able to continue her sentence, as suddenly, the window shattered into pieces. The glass pieces showered the pristine, white marble floors.

There were screaming and chairs falling over. Y/N was already up in an instant. Y/N looked to the person who shattered the window. His head was down and he was crouching. Even if Y/N couldn't see his face, she knew who she was. That familiar flaming red hair and that insufferable swagger atmosphere around him.

"Akabane." Y/N whispered even though she knew no one heard it or can​​ hear it. But as if, Karma heard her, he lifted his head. Those mercury eyes pinning Y/N to the spot. She would never forget those golden orbs. It was unforgettable. It broke her apart and put her back together, only to rend her asunder again and again. Karma grinned a feral smile to her. He stood up and walked towards her. Y/N stared at him wide-eyed. As he he was near enough, Y/N spoke trying to sound angry and not to tremble.

"Akabane.... What have you done?" Y/N inquired.

"Hello gorgeous." Karma said, ignoring her question. And those two simple words annihilated her. Everything she knew and everything she was faded away to nothing. And then Karma was behind her in an instant, a green knife to her neck. Y/N gasped loudly. Loud enough to get everyone's attention. The knife was mere inches from her neck. She gripped  Karma's hand, trying to make him release her. And that every action made her blushed madly.

She clenched Karma's strong and unyielding arms, her fingers digging into his skin as fear washed over her.

"Akabane release her this instant!!" Ren ordered.

"Not until I get what I want," Karma trailed. Ren's eyebrows narrowed but Karma continued,"The documents for the upcoming event. Give it to me or I'll slit her throat."

Y/N whimpered. Karma then pressed the knife to her throat. And what shocked her the most was that the edge was soft. It didn't hurt at all. It was made of rubber. And in that momment she understood. Karma just wanted the documents. He wasn't really insane enough to slit her throat. He had pressed the knife nearer to her throat to scare the others but assure her that she wasn't going to die.

But the documents, she would not give it to him even if he meant something to her. Because if she did, the rest would be punished and she didn't want that to happen. She couldn't bear the look of agony on their faces as they get punished. Let herself suffer but not the people around her.

"The documents?" Karma pressed on.

"We won't give it to you." Y/N snarled.

"Feisty."Karma said to my ear, sending goose bumps down my spine. And then the knife was gone, and so were the documents from my hands."Till I see you again, Baby Girl."

Karma said and he was gone too. The others were rushing to her in an instant.

"Y/N-Chan, are you okay?" "Are you hurt?" These were some of the questions they bombarded me with. I held my palm out. A silent order and the room went silent.

"Thanks for the concern. I'm fine and I'm not hurt." Y/N assured them. "Our main concern is to fix the window and prepare for punishment." 

*****

Y/N had never seen Asano Gakushu so angry before, and it was scaring the hell out of her. He didn't yell, and he didn't curse - he just went very still in his seat and very quiet. The only signs of his rage were his lilac eyes, glittering with a deadly calm.

Y/N tried not to flinch in her chair as he stood up.Some sucked in their breath. Then he punched her right on the arm. She winced at the pain but didn't scream. It was going to bruise. Badly.

"Y/N L/N, you were the last one holding the documents. You're mainly responsible for this mess, am I right?" Gakushu said. Y/N didn't answer. She couldn't speak. If she started talking, her trembling voice would betray her of any bravery shown on her face. She couldn't endure that humiliation.

"I expect you to answer when asked a question." Gakushu chided.

"I-I...."

"Asano-san, it wasn't entirely her fault," Ren said. "Karma Akabane had a knife to her throat. And we-" Ren gestured to everyone who saw everything. "-didn't help her at all. We are also as fault. Please don't take all the blame on L/N-San."

Y/N sent a look of gratitude towards Ren for helping her. Gakushu sighed.

"I suppose it's not fair if I punish you only, Y/N-San. I'll let all of you slipped this time." The sombre atmosphere immediately changed into a relieved one. "But, Y/N, I want you to take the documents back tomorrow from Akabane. I don't care how you do it. Just get it back. Don't cause too much mess."

Before Y/N could protest, he stood up, gesturing for the meeting to be over. And that was it. She had no choice but to do the task. Some patted her shoulder as they left the room, giving her a sympathetic look. But she didn't need their pity. She didn't want their pity. It made her feel inferior. And she despised it.

*****

The most not-so awaited day had arrived. Y/N was given a 'reasonable' absent pass from Gakushu Asano. Y/N didn't have to come to lessons for today unless she wanted too and was done with her task. She should feel relieved. And she was but not entirely. While escaping one task, another even harder task awaited her.

She trekked up the hill to the old campus.

"I wish this doesn't take too long."Y/N murmured
After what seemed like hours, she finally reached the top. The rundown and old campus stood, staring at her. Y/N made her way in the old campus. It was eerily quiet. She explored every room and found no one. Then she heard laughter and shouting. She looked out the broad window to see the students playing a game of basketball with a ball that was yellow and had a smiley face printed on it.

"Nurufufufu~ Good good. Keep going!!! Basketball would improve your observation skills. It would also help you better grasp the skill of  reading a person's emotions and you can predict his/her next action." A cheery voice said.

"Don't forget. Basketball also improves your speed, jumps and hand control." Someone with a manly voice added. Y/N climbed out of the window. She observed her surroundings, only to come face to face with a black-haired man. He looked so feirce, she almost thought he was from the army but of course, why would there be someone from the Ministry Of Defence in a school? Then again, weird and unexpected things happen all the time.

"May I ask what you are doing here?" The man said.

"Ummm.....I'm here to get something important that someone took from the main campus."Y/N replied.

The man frowned." I don't remember anyone telling me about an inciden-"

"Karasuma-Sensei!!" A familiar voice calles out. Karma appeared, locking eyes with Y/N before turning to the man. "This is a..... An acquaintance of mine, may I talk to her, alone?"

Karasuma-Sensei hesitated but nodded. Karma grabbed Y/N's wrist and pulled her to the side of the building.

"What are you doing here?!!" Karma said angrily and pushing Y/N to the wall rather harshly. Her back hurt. But she bit back her bark of agony, as pain exploded along her spine.

"I'm human too, you know! If you prick me, shall I not bleed? And if you wrong me, shall I not get revenge?" Y/N snapped back.

"Feisty, revengeful and an oeuvre of Shakespeare, I see." Karma purred."But why would they send someone like you?" An insult.

"Don't look down on me, you bastard!!" Y/N said and pushed him back. Karma stumbled a few steps back before regaining his composure. Instead of anger, amusment and eagerness for a fight was shown on his features. 

"You know who I am and you dared to push me." Karma said with a deadly calm.

"Just give me the documents, you freak!! I don't give a crap in who you are!! For all I know, you're just an ass who looked down on people. You're just someone who don't bother to remember people who are not up to your league. You're just like most of the people in the main campus!!!" Y/N babbled out.  That last sentence struck Karma.

"Then take it from me - the documents. If you take it, I'll deem you worthy to be acknowledged by me. If you can't, go back to the main campus and ask him to send someone other than a pretty but a cowardly girl like you". A challenge meant to insult her. He took out folded papers from his pocket and waved it.

"Here are the documents. Right infront of you. What are you gonna do?" He stared at Y/N and she did the same. Still watching her, he took off his blazer.

"It's going to be hard moving around in a blazer. I suggest you take it off." It was true but would she willing to take it off in exchange for the bruise made by Gakushu be visible to her crush? But she need the documents so badly. After much hesitation, she took it off. The bruise was big enough to not miss it. As expected, Karma's eyes narrowed in as he took in the bruise. A good distraction and for once, she was grateful to Gakushu. As fast as a snake, she charged. She snorted with triumph as she got the documents.

Karma remained fixated onto the ground, only to move to face her. He forcefully lifted her arm by the elbow.

"Who did this to you?!!!" Karma demanded.

"Why would you care? Wasn't I lowly to your eyes?" Y/N replied.

"Who did it to you?"

"No one did it. I bumped into something."

"Tell me-"

"What more should I tell you? I've told you everything already. I bumped into something!!"

"You're a terrible liar. I'll find out who it is. I'll snap his neck. I'll -"

"No one did it!!! You want me to beg before you, don't you?"

"Never. I would never do that."

"Would you stop if I told you who did it?" Anger shadowed Karma's eyes.

"I'll kill him. I'll kill him for hurting y-"

"Why won't you let go?!" Y/N finally exploded.

"Because he hurt you!!! How about you?Why won't you tell me who hurt you?" Karma retorted.

"And why do you care? You've never cared for me until now! For all I know, this could be an act, faking that you care about me but actually you don't. So why bother to tell you anything when in the end you would choose to forget about me and I can't. Take. It. Anymore." Y/N said as she voiced out her thoughts.

"Y/N..... I care for you. I won't let go because I love you," Karma confessed. He shooked Y/N's shoulders. "I've loved you for years and I still do. And I can't handle it if you got hurt."

"If you care about me, why choose to admit it now? Why choose to ignore and look down on me for years?"

"Because if I told you how'd I feel, you'll have to pick between me or Asano. And if I'd asked you to pick, I know you would pick Asano because dating someone like me would be humiliating, especially now that I'm in the E class."

Y/N glared at him. The anger fading and appearing again and again. She don't even know what she was feeling.  Y/N grabbed Karma's chin.

"You're a damned idiot," Y/N snarled. "You're a moron, an ass and a damned idiot." Karma looked like she had hit him. But she went on, "You're a moron for thinking that. Because I'd pick you no matter what. Always."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.7K 542 54
You don't have permission to repost, copy, or take credit for my work. If you see my work posted on any other site that isn't here or on Wattpad plea...
121K 1.5K 38
hey there jax simps(me including) i wrote this just for y'all 😍 -Characters don't belong to me! They belong to original owners (except for reader)
5.8K 350 35
Exactly what the title says I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11, AND THERE'S SOME FUNNY SHIT IN HERE, SO IM REPUB-ING
231K 4.1K 44
❥Discontinued Thank you for supporting this book! Honestly it's just cringe so I advise you to not read it ~ Disclaimer:None of the character belongs...