FAITH || Izuku Midoriya X Re...

By Luna34568

Izuku and (Y/n) were childhood friends. Even though being best friends they both had very different dreams. I... More

Chapter One: Childhood
Chapter Two: Entrance Exam
Chapter Three: First Day
Chapter Five: For Now
Chapter Six: U.S.J. Invasion
Chapter Seven: BlackOut Pt. 1
Chapter Eight: BlackOut Pt. 2
Chapter Nine: Aftermath
Chapter Ten: Awake
Chapter Eleven: Reassurance
A/N: Sorry!!

Chapter Four: Teacher All Might!

13.7K 426 977
By Luna34568

|[ Your View ]|

 Uraraka walked over to me while as I entered our Basic Hero Training class.

"(Y/n)? Right? I was wondering what quirk you have? I didn't quite catch it." Uraraka asked.

"Well, actually I don't really know to be honest," I said scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, Well if you ever find out Tell me!" Uraraka smiled before continuing.

"Have you met Deku? I caught him a few times staring at you."

"Yeah, I know him."

"So you two are already friends? Why didn't he introduce me to you sooner?"

I looked down at my hands sadly, I didn't know what to say but I had to come up with something without telling the whole story.

"Well, we used to be friends! We're not anymore..." I put a sad smile on my face while looking away.

"O-oh, sorry for prying on touchy subjects," Uraraka said apologizing.

"It's okay! That's all in the past now!" I smiled, telling her it's okay.

"Well how about you and I become friends! I would love to have a girlfriend! W-well I mean a friend that's a girl!"

I giggled at her flustered and embarrassed face.

"I'm sure we'll get along just fine---!" Before I got to finish my sentence All Might burst through the door.

"Hello, Class!! Today I'm Your Teacher For Basic Hero Training!"

"ALL MIGHT?!!" Almost the whole class yelled. I put on a sarcastic surprised face cause I didn't want people to get suspicious of me and All Mights' relationship.

"Today We Will Be Doing a Basic Combat Training! And You Will Be Wearing Your Hero Costumes For the First Time!"

"YAAAYYY!!!!" I have to admit I was actually very excited about this! 

Once everyone was done changing All Might told us to meet him at Battle Ground B's overwatch room.

(A/n: If you already have a costume Idea then just ignore the pic below. If you don't have a costume then feel free to imagine this as your costume)

We all looked around seeing each other costumes when I first saw Kacchan's costume, it was questionable when he came out with two large grenades like things on his hands.

"Who you staring at idiot!?" Kacchan caught me staring.

"Bleh." I stuck my tongue out at him.

I started to look around and saw Izuku's costume. It was such a dead give away on who he was inspired by. I looked over at All Might seeing him holding in a laughing. I felt someone jump onto my back and saw Uraraka behind me.

"Hey, Uraraka!"

"Hello~ I love your costume!"

"Your's is cute too!" I said smiling.

Uraraka somewhat filled that void that's been left behind by Izuku.

"Okay, This Is How The Game Will Work! The class will be broken into teams of Twelve, Half will be Villians, and Half will Be Hero's! Then You Will be Paired into Teams of Two. Villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear weapon before time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep their nuclear weapon for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win. Got It?"

"YES!"

"Wait, they're 21 of us, It won't be even. Either its uneven teams or one of us sits out." Yaoyorozu Stated.

"Yeah, I gues--"

"I'll sit out," I said after raising my hand.

"What?! That's not fair to you (Y/n)!" Uraraku said.

"It's fine, I'll just watch from the sidelines and observe from there."

"That's Not Necessary! If Things Get Out of Hand and Go Too Far I'll Send Young (L/n) to Stop the Game." All Might said.

Once all the pairs were figured out, All Might started to pull teams for the first game, Team A Ochcao & Izuku, against Kacchan & Tenya Team D.

"Team A Will Be Hero's While Team D are The Villians."

I saw Team D enter the buildings and got ready, while Team A, waited for five minutes before entering. I could see Kacchan talking to Tenya before he walked off kinda pissed. The camera's audio was muted until I unmuted them and asked if everyone was ready, Only 30 seconds remained before the five minutes were up.

"Yea! We're good here." Tenya said.

"Me and Izuku are ready to get started (Y/n)!"

"Okay!----"

"GO!" All Might yelled into the mic.

I saw Kacchan sneaking around corners while Team A was walking around carefully. Not long after they were attacked by Kacchan.

Kacchan was about to hit Izuku but he dodged Kacchan's attack, only ripping half of his mak in the process. As Kacchan goes to attack again, Izuk said yelled out to Uraraka,

"Go find the missile while I distract Kacchan!"

"Stupid Deku! I can hear you!"

Kacchan was just about to hit Izuku with a right hook but Izuku was able to counter attack it, swinging Kacchan over his shoulder making Kacchan land on his back. I heard praises from the class.

"I'M NOT WEAK ANYMORE, KACCHAN!"

"Wait? That's Kacchan's move, He always starts his fights with a right hoo- Oh that's right! Izuku took notes and almost everyone that he knew that had a quirk. But then that means Izuku knows almost all of Kacchan's moves and--"

"(L/N)!"

"You're Doing that Thing again and look."

I looked towards and saw Kacchan already on his feet and speaking to Tenya.

"Katskui what's happening down there? Where are they?"

"Shut up and protect the weapon!!"

He ran up to Izuku and tried doing a flying kick but Izuku dodged it and attempted to put the capture-tape on Kacchan. I could tell that Izuku tried an Eraserhead moved by the way he moved to put the tape around Kacchan.

I decided to look over at Uraraka and see where she is. She was still trying to find the room that held the nuclear weapon. Izuku was running in corner of my eye on the monitor as I saw he was running away from Kacchan. 

"Hey, Deku you talk all this shit that you're not weak anymore but you still go running off and hide!!" Kacchan yelled.

While they started to play hide and seek, Uraraka found Tenya on the Fifth floor with the weapon. I thought it was funny how Tenya acted like a cliché villain, those you'd find in an old comic book. I wasn't the only one who found it funny as small giggles left my classmates mouths.

Uraraka started to laugh as well and gave away her position.

"Ha-Ha! There You are!"

"Oh No, You Saw Me!"

"I have removed all of the possible items you could have used against me! Ha-Ha!" Tenya yelled with an over an exaggerated laugh. While gesturing to the room to find it completely empty besides Him, Uraraka, and the weapon.

"Hey, Uraraka! where are you?" I heard Izuku in a hushed voice.

"I'm on the fifth floor where Tenya and the weapon are located!" Uraraka replies.

I saw Izuku thinking about what to do next. When I saw his signature smile, I knew he had thought of an idea.

"I'll meet you there once I'm done with Kacchan."

Izuku then ran out from his hiding spot and saw Kacchan catching up to him.

"Hey Deku! If you're not weak then why don't you use your fucking quirk on me!!?"

"Don't underestimate me Kacchan!"

Kacchan got mad and charged at Izuku then that's when I realized what those huge grenade things were for. Kacchan did a normal attack while he explains what they were for.

"These gauntlets on my hero costume stores my nitro-sweat. When enough of it builds up, I can create a massive explosion!"

"Katsuki! Don't you Dare Use that On Young Midoriya!" All Might yelled into the mic at Bakugo.

"He'll be fine as long as he dodges!" Kacchan yelled.

Ignoring All Might, Kacchan he still does it and luckily Izuku did dodges as it blasts the far side of the wall. I felt my blood boil as tried to hold myself still. I could see Uraraka uses this as a distraction and floats herself to the weapon while Tenya isn't paying attention, startled by the loud bang. Tenya quickly notices this and uses his speed to stop her from getting the weapon.

I snatched the mic from All Might and this time I warn Kacchan not to use that attack again.

"If YOU USE THAT MOVE ONE MORE TIME YOUR TEAM WILL AUTOMATICALLY LOSE!!" I yelled at him through the mic.

I could tell that Kacchan listened cause he started to go with close range combat. Every time Kacchan would hurt Izuku I was there to stop him, but this time I couldn't.

"Deku! Don't forget who you are, A WEAKLING!"

I could see Izuku needed more training in close combat, Kacchan was far more experienced in close range combat. Kacchan then did that thing where he got towards him but quickly changes his direction and grabbing Izuku by the arm and slams him into the ground after using explosions from his free hand to build up momentum.

"Come on use your damn quirk already!! Still think you're better than me, Deku,"

"Kacchan, I know that you're better than me! Can't you see..." Izuku was able to get out of Kacchan's grip and looked at him in the eyes.

"That's why I want to beat you! Cause you're amazing!!!" He finished.

"You're even more of an idiot than I realized." Kacchan mocked.

"COME AT ME!!" Izuku yelled, which surprised me.

As they both launched at each other. I knew that this had to stop but if I did anything now Izuku would really hate me for doing so. Izuku used One for All in his right arm while Kacchan got his blast ready for Izuku, Izuku started to yell.

"DETROIT--!!"

I kept waiting for All Might to send me to stop this but he just stayed silent. Then Kirishima started to talk.

"Sir! If this continues their both going to kill each other!"

"SMASH!!!"

I quickly turn my face towards the camera as I see Izuku punch upwards to the ceiling while blocking Kacchan attack. Izuku had put a hole in the building, with Tenya and Uraraka feeling the aftermath.

Uraraka uses this to her advantage and grabbed a pillar of cement.

"Sorry, Idia! Move: Comet Home Run!!" Ochaco yelled while hitting pieces of rubble towards Tenya.

While Tenya was busy with dodging all the rubble Ochaco was able to reach the weapon, giving a win for her team. 

"This was your big plan...from the very beginning wasn't it?" Kacchan started.

Kacchan looked shook as he turned to a burned Izuku.

"You were playing me this whole time, You Bastard!" He continued.

"I-I wasn't going to use it..." I saw Izuku and it hurt me to see him that hurt.

"But this was all I could think of...this is the only way I had a chance I winning." Izuku continued.

I saw Izuku fall to the ground as I run out to help and get him to Recovery Girl. I could hear All Might yelling 'The hero team wins' but I didn't care. I didn't care if me and Izuku weren't friends anymore. The only thing I cared about was getting to Izuku and helping him.

==================

[ Edited ]

Word count: 1925

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.5K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
13.9K 492 17
ᴵᶻᵘᵏᵘ ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃˣ ᶠ! ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ ♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ ¡ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
10.5K 286 28
After a unknown girl watches Midoriya struggle to come to terms to a life without a quirk, she realises how important it is that she becomes his quir...
306 12 10
Y/n's life was once great. She was the number one hero at the age of 17, her grades were amazing, everything was perfect. That is until one particul...