Another Spark - (A Taylor Squ...

By sleeptightswift

This is a continuation of Another Planet, you do not have to read the first one to understand it, but i would... More

Writer's Note
Another Spark - (A Taylor Squared Love Story)
Lets Just... Enjoy This Time - Chapter One
'I Told Her I Was Sorry' My Ass - Lautner POV - Chapter Two
I'm Feeling You Baby - Chapter Four
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment - Chapter Five
Sweet Sixteen Years Part 1-Chapter Six
Sweet Sixteen Years Part 2 - Chapter Seven
So Many Feelings - Chapter Eight
Sweet Sixteen Years Part 3 - Chapter Nine
A Sleeping Angel - Chapter Ten
Sweet Sixteen Years Part 4 - Chapter Eleven
A New Begining - Chapter Twelve
Sweet Sixteen Years Part 5 - Chapter Thirteen
I'm Scared - Chapter Fourteen
Sweet Sixteen Years Part 6 - Chapter Fifteen
Kissed Lips - Chapter Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen Years Part 7 - Chapter Seventeen
Your Mommy's Best Friend - Chapter Eighteen
Sweet Sixteen Years Part 8 - Chapter Ninteen
Was It A Nightmare? - Chapter Twenty
Take It. Let's Do It. - Chapter Twenty One
A Weird Wecloming Home - Taylor L POV - Chapter Twenty Two
Have My Cake And Eat It Too? - Chapter Twenty Three
Without Even Thinking - Chapter Twenty Four
Skipping Heartbeats - Joe POV - Chapter Twenty Five
What On Earth Just Happened - Chapter Twenty Six
Peter Pan and Wendy - Chapter Twenty Seven

Crackers - Chapter Three

1.7K 13 1
By sleeptightswift

The week went by ever so quickly and it was already thursday. Well... Friday morning. There was only about two hours left of our flight and it was 1:30 am. We took it upon ourseleves to be in First Class. I was very happy about this. Mainly due to the fact that our seats reclined! Made it more comfortable for a midnight flight. Both our seats were reclined and his head was leaning on my shoulder. His eye was still black and blue, but it was getting better. With just a tad bit of make-up he looked just like new. Just thinking about what Joe looked like made me queezy. I had gotten a few calls from Jules, but I never answered them. I was too scared too.  

Flying to Nashville was good for three reasons. The Doctor's being main priority, the other two being house hunting and Claire was going to have her baby soon! Crazy, I know!  

I've figured out a way to subside my morning sickness, and make it not as intense. At five am, I get up and eat just a handful of crackers and drink half a glass of ginger ale, then go to back to bed. So instead of waking up at six, I wake up at nine. I wasn't complaining about my extra few hours, I'll take what I can get! I was just praying that the flight wouldn't make something turn. I couldn't sleep, but my legs were, and my feet were long over do for a stretch.  

I stood up and walked over, into the bathroom and checked my make up. The first class bathroom wasn't as squishy, but still, it was small... Maybe next time I'll take our private jet. I was looking in the mirror fixing my hair when out of nowhere, Rory popped up behind me. I jumped and turned around. "What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see her, I hadn't seen her in a very long time!  

She blew into one of those party wistle things and laughed. "Congratulations!"  

"Seriously? Now? On a plane? At one thirty in the morning... Are you serious?"  

"I've been on the plane the whole time silly! I've just been in front of you."  

"Okay? So, do you need something?" I asked. 

"Nah, you just looked bored so I thought I'd join you!"  

I rolled my eyes. "In the bathroom?"  

She nodded. "Mmhm!I remember the night Tay went back to Nashville! I told you he wasn't leaving you! Little did you know, you'd get engaged!"  

"Well you could have told me about Joe!" My voice was angry. "Now I'm going to have a baby! I can't believe you knew the entire time! Why wouldn't you have at least warned me." 

"I'm not allowed to... Plus, I did give you a hint... It was a little late, but I did!" She tried to defend her case.  

"What do you mean?" 

"I can't say much of anything! You know this! But, I gave you a vision," she lowered her voice, "when you were in the hospital." She shrugged. "You obviously don't want me here, so I'll be on my way..." And poof! She was gone! Before I could ask anything else.  

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the seat, surprised to see Taylor awake and looking out the window. "Hey baby." I whispered sitting down beside him, running my fingers through his hair. 

Without looking at me, he smiled. "Hey." 

"Something wrong?" I asked. 

He shook his head then looked and me. "Nah, I'm fine." 

"You sure?" 

He kinda chuckled then smiled. "I'm fine!" I loved to see him smile, but there was something about this one which wasn't so sincere. 

"I'm sorry I'm dragging you down with us... I wish I hadn't of done it... You know that!"  

"Your not dragging me down! How many times do I have to tell you? What would I be doing if we weren't together?" 

"Partying, dating, filming movies, having fun, being an actually nineteen year old that aint tied down!"  

"Partying? I hardly do that! Dating? Why date when I already have my soul mate? I just finished filming a movie with my lovely fiance! Sure we may not be the most exciting couple, but whenever we go out, or even are just at home watching a movie, that's fun for me. And actually being a 19 year old? Who would wanna do that?" He kissed me lightly. "I don't know why you always doubt everything I say."  

"I don't doubt it, I just worry!" 

He smiled, "Well you shouldn't. So is your dad going house hunting with us this weekend?" 

I nodded. "Ya, he is the only one who knows that we might be moving. And that is because one of his really good friends is a high end realiter in Nashville." 

"Cool." I could tell he wasn't very excited. 

"My dad gives me basically whatever I want! It's not a big deal, I promise!" 

"That's not what I'm worried about." 

I raised an eye-brow, "what is it then?" 

"What they think of us moving in together..." 

"We already live together!" I laughed. 

He smiled and rolled his eyes a bit. "Not what I meant. I mean like... We are doing this togethher this time. Its not just one opinion, its two. And like... We're engaged, I don't know their thoughts on the prosses!" 

"I thought you asked my dad before you popped the question?"  

"Oh, I did! But... Just a little iffy on how they all stand on it. Exspecially your brother!" 

"My brother?" I laughed. "You have got to be kidding me!" He raised an eyebrow. "He thinks your great! And coming from him, that's a true blessing!"  

"Your brother looks out for you a lot, doesn't he?"  

I nodded. "Yup, he may be younger than me, but he is most deffiantly protective!"  

"I used to be pretty protective of my sis before she moved but now... Well I'm sure you can see the problem." 

I laughed and a tiny blonde flight attendent walked up to us. "Do you need anything?" She asked with a peppy smile.  

"Um, I think we are good thanks.... Actually do you have crackers and ginger ale?" I asked, and Taylor just laughed. 

She was clearly caught off gaurd by this request. "I'll take a look..." She smiled again then left.  

I cuddled up to Taylor. "So what time is ur appointment tomorrow?" He asked.  

"Eleven am, so afterward we should be able to goto lunch, then to... Well... The rest is a secret!" I giggled.  

"Your crazy, ya know." I looked up at him with wide eyes and blinked multiple times while smiling. He laughed, "but that's why I love you." I snuggled into him and rested my head on his chest. His voice was almost at a whisper. "Crazy girl, dontcha know that I love you." 

"I wouldn't dream of going nowhere." I continued.  

"Silly woman, come here lemme hold you." 

"Have I told ya lately..." 

"I love you like crazy, girl!"

I was half asleep when asleep when I heard my brother's laugh. "Ya, your lugage is already loaded." 

"Good man!" I heard Taylor laugh.  

"She wouldn't wake up?" Austin asked. 

"Nah, she wakes up fairly easy, I just thought I'd let her sleep. She hasn't been getting a lot of it lately."  

"Sick?" 

"I'm not sure why but she gets up at like six every morning."  

"That's not good, well... Unless she has to get up for something! So, how long are you guys staying?" 

"Sunday, possibly monday."  

"Our dad is really you guys are comming down, means a lot to him for some reason." 

"You guys are just really family oriantated, I find it nice." 

"Well, since mom and Tay are now on good terms, it is!" I smiled and grasped tighter onto Tao Taylor to clue in I was awake. He smiled. "Here's my truck."  

Tay opened the backseat door, and scooted me in, along with me, siting beside me and having me lay on his lap. About a half hour went by with Austin and Tay talking. He twirled and played with me hair and it was peaceful. when we got to the house Taylor picked me up an carried me into the house and down into my room. Closing the door behind him and locking it, he layed me down and jumped on top of me. I laughed quietly and pulled him closer. "How well do your parents sleep?" He asked as he started to kiss my neck. 

"Their room is two floors up and the sleep like rocks..." I paused then pushed Tay off of me, I scooted from under him and put my hand against his chest. "not here." I could feel his heartbeat.  

He nodded. "I understand." He smiled and kissed my forheard. "I love you, babe." He curled up beside me, wrapping his protective arms around my baby bump. He was exausted and fell asleep right away. 

"I love you too." I whispered.

I woke up in the early morning, puking my guts out... I never did get my crackers. I gargled some mouthwash and brushed my teeth. Thank god I had a bathroom in my room. It was ten in the am and figured I should probably wake Taylor. I pushed him playfully a few times, and after he wouldn't wake I planted a long kiss, and I felt him kiss back. I giggled and pulled him up. "Doctor's in an hour." I said slowly taking a deep breath. 

"And then it's for sure." 

"Isn't it already...?" 

"You know what I mean." 

I shrugged. "I know. But let's get ready I don't want to be late." He kissed my forehead and got up to get ready.

I squeezed Taylor's hand as tight as I could and tried to not think of anything and I sat in the waiting room with Taylor. "Miss Swift." My name was finally called, Tay and I rushed into the room. I layed down on the funny bed thing and the doctor soon came in. My heart was beating extremly fast and I could hardly breathe! I was pressing my lips together as tight as I possible. There was a knock at the door, followed by it opening. I swallowed hard. "Hello." Doctor Feria smiled. "Nervous?" She asked. 

I nodded my head. "Maybe just a little." I took a deep breath. "I kinda already know, so I don't know why I'm nervous." 

"It's normal. So why don't we check and see what's going on in there. Roll up your shirt, please." I rolled it up as she said to do and looked over at Taylor beside me, forcing a smile. "It's going to be a bit cold." She squirted something that looked like some hair gel that Taylor might use on to my tummy. I grabbed Taylor's and and squeezed it tight. "So how long have you been engaged now?" 

"A little over a month." Tay and I said at the same time which made us both give a genuine smile.  

"You guys are like adorable!" She laughed and she rubbed some weird thing over the gel on my tummy as she stared at the screen. "You guys are like... Taylor Squared!" A grin grew extremely large on her face. "You are most defiantly pregnant Miss Swift!" I took a deep breath and a tear came to my eye. Taylor kissed my hand. She tilted the ultra sound screen towards me and pointed to a tiny blob on the screen which basically looked like a peanut. "That's your baby!" She smiled. I smiled at the fact that something so small, so un-babylooking, in eight months, was going to be a baby, in my hands.  

I sat up a bit and looked at the doctor. "Could you answer some questions?" 

"I'll do my best." 

"Is it possible to get a test or anything. When it happened the father and I were well... drunk, and I know things can happen when the baby is consieved when you drunk." 

"Yes... They can." She seemed unsure. "You and the father?" She asked. "There is no way ur more than three months pregnant!"  

I glanced at Taylor then back at the doc. "Ya... I know. Its around the time we got engaged, just a few days before." 

"So he's not...?" Her eyebrows were raised. Tay shook his head. She licked her lips, "Joe?" She asked softly.  

I nodded my head, then sighed. "But is it possible to like... Get get a test." 

"Ya, It shouldn't be a problem, because it looks like the size of the baby is currently on track. But there could be other complications." She took some screen shots and handed me a towel to wipe off my tummy. "I'll be back with a blood test form. And Mr Lautner, I commend you." She left and I looked at Taylor. He rose to his feet and for a moment I thought he was going to walk out.  

"You need a hug, don't you?" He asked. I could hardly pay attention on the tone of his voice because tears started pouring from my eyes as if the kink in the water hose just got straightened out. I grabbed on to him as tightly as I could and didn't dared to to let go. As if when I pulled away at the slightest he would make his way through the door.  

But instead, he pulled on me tighter and close as possible, sitting beside me on the bed. I cryed into his black hoddie and let out everything I possible could without screaming at the top of my lungs. And after I pulled myself together I still didn't let go, I sat there with him and breathed in the smell of his suttle calone. "I love you," he whispered so softly and I could feel it on my ear. "And always will... Forever"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
34.8K 819 46
This is a sequel, so read "Dating a YouTuber?!" first. I wholeheartedly loved and trusted Nate despite having known him less than a year. I had a mil...
46K 353 33
"Im Taylor, yes the blonde curly haired, blue eyed country-pop princess, who sings what she experiences, and yes, i am the long term girlfriend of Jo...
56.1K 1.2K 37
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒌𝒊𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏" The first 9 years of Y/n's life were every kid's dream. A mom, a da...