♡Otome Game: Reincarnation!♡...

By SakuraKinomoto8642

14 year old Riko is killed in a car accident after buying the Otome game: Eternal Love and wakes up as a girl... More

♡Characters Part One♡
♢Chapter One: One Order of Death With A Side of Reincarnation♢
♡Chapter Two: One order of friendship♡
♡Chapter Three: One order of timeskips with a side of aging♡
♡Characters Part Two♡
♡Chapter Four: One order of school with a side of homework♡
Chapter Five: I finally get Takeshi!
Chapter Six: Love Triangle
Chapter Seven: Time Skip!
Chapter Nine: Wedding and I have a sister?
Chapter Ten: My life is awesome!

Chapter Eight: Coronation and College

3.1K 70 23
By SakuraKinomoto8642

Jasmine's POV♡
The next week, I found out my mum had died in an accident and shortly after I had a coronation. I was now the Queen of my Kingdom. I told everyone that I was the Queen. I still had to go to school. I would be going to college after the summer holidays.

I told Arianna that my mum had died and she felt sorry for me. But she was jealous that I was the Queen of my Kingdom.

I made new rules and changed into a new dress. After that I started college with Arianna and Takeshi. Olivia had gone to another college nearby.

I told my friends all about my mum and me being queen. They were amazed that I was the only student Queen in the school.

I went on dates with Takeshi every Wednesday after college and we went to and from from home and school every weekday.

"Jasmine, will you marry me?" he asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. We hugged and then he put an engagement ring on my right ring finger. He put one on his own right ring finger and we kissed.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me (I'll follow you back!) and read my other stories.

💟EchoStarLight468💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 351K 65
For years angel academy has taught students of all races and ability's, angels, werewolves, vampires, dragon riders, you name it. The school was cre...
66.4K 1.9K 23
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
81.8K 3.3K 26
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
3.4K 554 45
Sequel of the book "The Frost"... Can anyone tell how can one news be good and bad at the same time? let me give an example. Voyager 2, NASA's deep s...