The Devils Daughter

By Tory215

"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alph... More

The ritual phase
Hunger phase
Full moon phase
Human meeting phase
chloroform aftermath Phase
Truth phase
Knowing phase
wall and emotion phase
Secret phase
The past phase
The past part 2 phase
Question Game & puppy eyes
Pervert
Sleepover
breathing human
Lucifer
Demon panic
Secrets spilled
first v.s second
Earth
Battle
artifact
Scared
one sentence
Marked
aftereffects
Shadow
Blood
At least Keep Calling Me
Unneeded Interference
Time of life(Epilogue)

Task phase

4.9K 98 8
By Tory215

So I had a wonderful day!

We had summer math that I didn't know how to do because my teacher didn't teach us anything!

Yeah and my sis had to tell me how to do it again!

And now it is finished!!!!

Thank the Lord it's done!!!

Unedited

But anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!
---------------------
Xerus's POV

I woke up and shot up from my bed.

"Wh-what"? I said freaking out.

I'm in my old room when I was human.

"Hey dinners done"!A black fog said leaning on my door.

I felt as though another presence came and took over my body.

"Okay be there in a minute"I said.

The other presence made me walking downstairs to the kitchen and get tackled by my dogs falling to the ground.

"You okay"?The black fog said holding it's hand out for me

"Yeah"I said grabbing it.

"Good"The fog said.

I open my eyes and jump up. I looked around to see my devil's room.

"Good that was just a dream"I said sighing.

I looked at the alarm to see it was 10:41 a.m.

"Hhhmmmmmm I need to get up"I said as I tried to get up.

"Nahhh maybe just five more minutes"I said mumbling.

'Daughter you have a task you need to complete'Daddy said from the link. 'Fine be down in a minute.

I slowly got out of bed, yawned and stretched. I rubbed my eyes and went downstairs.

I looked back to see my wings sticking out. I smiled at the thought of begin able to hurt people.

I looked forward and continued to walk in till I went in front of a throne.

"What is my task father"I asked as I kneeled down.

"I said before don't kneel with me you are my daughter"Father said sighing as I stood up.

"What is the task"?I asked once again.

"You are to make a Deal with the alpha of the Solar Spirit pack"Father said snapping his fingers.

A piece of paper teleported in my face as I grabbed it. I began to read the paper.

"Don't worry I will be done with this quick"I said bowing and turned around.

"You are to not kill the alpha or the pack if we made a deal after killing everyone he will want to die to"!Father said as I teleported.

I snapped my fingers as I teleported in a ally on earth. I snapped my fingers again as I turned invisible in demon form.

I smiled as I started to fly in the sky and looked down. I saw thousands of people walking in different ways. I turned towards the forest and flew towards it.

After a minute I stopped flying and hid in the forest. I snapped my fingers as I went visible. I smirked as I turned my scent on as I walked towards the boarder line.

Before I made the boarder line about thirty to forty wolves came out of the shadows growling and got in a protective stance.

"Oh come on you mutts I haven't even crossed the line yet"!I said as my eyes turned yellow

I heard someone shifting into a human behind the farthest tree heading towards the house. I waited Impatiently for the beta to come out. I heard a rustle as I looked at the spot.

I saw a 21 year old boy about 6'5 has one Amber eye and one blue eye.Olive colored skin last is he has golden brown spiky hair.

"What do you want demon"Brownie demanded.

"I don't know what your talking about what demon"?I said as my eyes swirled with purple and yellow.

"We smell your scent demon"Brownie said with the word demon filled with hatred.

"Oh maybe I should've kept it off then"I said looking up in the sky.

Mmmmhhhhh..........

"What do you want"!?Brownie said as I moved to the left slightly.

No maybe to the right? No maybe to the left?

"I Will not ask again what do you want"!Brownie demanded louder.

"Here it is"I said as I went about a meter back and about 5 inches to the right.

"What are you-"Before brownie finished a Angel swooped down as she tried to attack me.

"I've been waiting for you"I said as I used my speed to get out of the way.

"Well protecting this pack is my duty after all"The Angel said.

"Clover what are you doing she isn't in our territory"Brownie yelled at the Angel as she tried to swing at me with a dagger.

"Oh Clover, Clover, Clover, you picked the wrong time to fight"I said as my eyes went pitch black.

I felt my wings spread out as I changed into my demon form. I felt the power radiating off of me as the transformation completed. I spawned my trident as I waited for her to move.

We were flying waiting for one of us to move. I heard a voice speak out of no where.

"What the hell is going on here"!A voice said.

The Angel looked that direction as I flew to attack her.

"Never take your eyes off your opponent"!I said as she turned around to be invited with a slash from my trident.

She screamed from the pain as she crashed down on the side of Solar Spirit's pack territory.

"Run"!The third in command said as everyone scattered to get out of the way from the falling Clover.

I watched as Clover fell making a crater about the size of half a mile.

I flew over the line and went closer to her. She has a broken wing, her leg is twisted and she has about a million cuts.

"Well your no fun"I said as she coughed up blood.

"Everyone go back protect the pack house"!Brownie demanded as everyone ran towards the house

"Morons"I said as I flew towards the house.

I felt a feeling in my stomach like something bad is going to happen. That isn't good, that is never good.

I shook my head and flew towards the door. I stopped flying and turned everything off so I was invisible. I saw a person open the door frantically. I slipped in as he left.

"We have to get alpha mindlinking won't work"!A blacked haired guy said as a blond haired guy nodded.

"Looks like I don't need to find it myself''I said to myself.

"Let's go"Blondie said as they ran upstairs.

I used my wings to fly waiting for them to show me the room. We were on the second floor. Why does he have to have his office so far away!

"Alpha"?Black haired guy said knocking on the door.

"What"!A deep powerful voice demaned.

They opened the door as they went in. I slide in between them as the door closed.

"A demon has taken out Clover our Angel"Blondie said.

"I'm going to kill that demon for stepping on my territory"The alpha said.

I just stood there as I looked at him.

He had black hair that slanted so it looks like he was trying to cover his eye. He has these memorizing emerald green eyes. I looked at him stuck in place.

"But alpha you can't fight a demon"Black haired guy said

"I don't f***ing care I will kill that motherf***er"The alpha said as I snapped out of it.

I went visually for them to see. I want this to be fun to see them in shock to see a demon in the alphas room.

"Good luck trying"I said pushing through Blondie and black haired guy.

"Wh-"Blondie was cut off by me using my powers to throw them through the door.

I swung my hand into a fist as the door was sealed by dark magic. Banging was heard and running.

"You'll not break it anytime soon you'll need Clover but she can't help with a broken wing"!I yelled at them as they kept banging the door.

I looked at the alpha as our eyes met. I don't know how long it was that we stared into each others eyes. I felt like I was by myself with the alpha on the planet.

I got to my senses and smirked as I walked closer. The closer I get the louder I walk. The alpha got to his senses and growled.

"Shut up mutt"!I demanded.

I breathed in as I got my composure back

"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him.

"wh-who are you"the Alpha said stuttering

"Oh you know your usual run in demon"I said smirking with my trident.

I came closer to his ear and said"The devils Daughter".

I smirked as I saw him shiver. I don't even need to look at him to see that he is shivering in fear. His fear has that wonderful smell radiating off him.

"Wh-What d-deal"The alpha said nervous.

"Get rid of your Angel"I said.

The whole point is for there to be no angels who serve a clan, pack etc. If there are no angels we can attack freely on what or whoever we want.

In the supernatural world of course. The humans are to easy but supernatural beings have a high pain tolerance. So their much more fun to play with or torture.

"Why do you want that"The alpha asked as I smirked.

"Daddys orders"I said in his ear.

"Don't worry alpha Eric we'll get you out"!A voice said as my face turned into a frown.

For a second there I thought I saw a hint of worry in his eyes........

Next thing I know the seal broke and everyone came rushing in. They stopped moving and stayed in their exact place.

"You move I'll kill him"A voice said.

When the door opened I put the alpha into a hold where he couldn't move as my trident was by the side of the head.

"You motherf***er"A Angel said.

"Mmm I saw you before"I said more to myself.

"Yeah well you almost killed me last time"The Angel said as I looked him.

The Angel was a male with red hair and had green eyes. His hair looked like he put gel on his hair and moved forward.

"Oh yah I remembered you, your Alex"I said as it clicked in my mind.

Alex continued to rant as I noticed something everyone else other then me,alpha and Alex had a surprised face.

"Ugh their so boring"I said to myself as my eyes turned grey.

"Hmmppm"Alpha tried to say.

"Oh that reminds me you going to do it or do you want me to come back again for your choice"I threatened to the alpha as I released my hand off of his mouth he breathed in.

"Let him go"!Alex said finishing his rant.

"W-We h-have a-a d-deal"Alpha stuttered when I moved the trident closer.

"Say it out loud"I demanded to the alpha.

"I......h-h-hereby..........declare......t-that I f-finished m-my contract with......C-Clover"The alpha said nervous and scared.

"Thanks for your work"Alex said behind me.

Next thing I know is that I got stabbed in the chest as I choked out blood.

If only I wasn't still half human.......

Alex pulled me off of the alpha as he me threw into the ceiling and it broke. I fell in the sky as Alex flew towards me. He kicked my stomach as I was like a comet going to the ground.

I coughed up blood as I stood up as people came out to see what was happening.

"No one has EVER hurt me this far"I said as I coughed up blood.

"Then I'll be the one who kills you DD or should I say Alicia"Alex said as I snapped.

I go berserk when people call me by my name. I don't think of me as a human as for I am now a demon. I don't need to be a pathetic weak human.

I felt a hunger grow inside me as my eyes went pitch black. I licked my lips as my hunger grows. Once my hunger grew so strong I couldn't resist. I felt my injuries heal as I used my speed to go behind him.

I wasn't myself anymore.......

Not in till I satisfy my hunger for blood............

And make Alex pay............
---------------------------------
Well damn remind me to not call her by her human name. I still need to finish the story!

But you know what sucks?

I have to go to school tomorrow!!!

I don't want go I want more summer break!!😭😭😭😭

I hate how we have to go to school for like a year and we don't even have four months off!!

FOUR MONTHS!

like at least give us a full four months!!

Okay now that I have cooled down......

I will see you all in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 24.3K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
1K 94 5
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
1.2M 43.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
6M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...