Adopted by Vic Fuentes

By olivers_syko

More

Characters
Adoption day
Part 2 of shopping and meeting the rest of ptv
Sleepover with Calum and Michael
Meeting kellin

Shopping and meeting the rest of ptv

68 25 21
By olivers_syko

Tia p.o.v
I wake up from my wonderful dream about marrying Sebastian Stan to the smell of food. So I go downstairs an go into the kitchen and see Vic already dressed while cooking and Khloe eating chocolate pancakes. I go and sit at the table in the kitchen and Khloe sees me and says "good morning" I say "morning". Then khloe says "good morning Tia I hope you had a nice sleep" I say "yeah I did the bed is really comfy" he laughs and says "I know and I've made us  some chocolate pancakes" I say "thanks" he smiles and says "no problem". I take a seat at the table by khloe and Vic sits across from us I slowly start to eat my my pancakes they taste amazing but I start to feel sick after I've ate one and a half pancakes. So I stop eating Vic stops eating and says "tia why aren't you eating?" And I say "I've ate some but I feel full now" he says "oh ok" and he continues to eat. But khloe looks at me knowingly and gives me a look that says talk to me later.

Vic finishes eating and takes mine and Khloe's plates khloe says "thank you" an I say "thanks Vic". He says "you're welcome, now both of you go an get dressed and we can go shopping". So me and khloe go upstairs into our rooms and get dressed and do our make up.
Tia's outfit

I've finished getting dressed so I walk out of my room to see khloe coming out of her room dressed wearing a outfit similar to mine.

Khloe's make up

She sees me an says "you look nice tia" and I say "thanks so do you" we then go downstairs into the kitchen. But vic isn't there so khloe shouts "vic where are you" and he shouts back saying "in the living room".

Khloe's p.o.v
Me and tia go into the living room to see vic watching tv vic says are "you ready to go shopping now" I say "yeah" but tia says "just let me get my phone" she goes upstairs to get her phone an she comes back down. Then we go outside and get into Vic's car with me and tia in the back and Vic driving. .

Vic says "we are here" me and khloe excitedly say "yay" because we haven't been shopping in ages and vic laughs and says "let's go". What go inside the mall and we go to storm and I see a cute dress and I want to get it but I relate I do t have money so I say "me an khloe don't have money" but vic laughs and says "tia I'm buying you this stuff" khloe says "really" an he says "yeah you guys are like my daughters now so you can have anything" . Me and khloe hug him and say "thanks" Vic smiles and says "you're welcome". We continue shopping we go into Victoria's Secret, forever 21, lush, super drug for make up and hot topic,

But when we are in hot topic I'm looking at all time low t-shits and I'm about to get one but another person is also trying to get it. I look to see the person and I see the most cutest boy ever he had purple hair and amazing green eyes.

He says "I'm sorry you can have it" I smile and say "thanks" he says "I'm Michael what your name" so I say "tia". He says "beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blush and say "thanks" he says "who are you here with?" I say "my bezzie and adopted father". He say "cool where are they and why are you adopted?" I point and say  "my bezzie is over there with that boy" he says "cool tw boy she's with us my mate Calum" I point an say "cool and my adopted dad is over there and I don't want to say why".

Michael's eyes widen and he says "ok and that's Vic Fuentes  from ptv wow he adopted you" I laugh an say "yeah".  He says "cool". I hear vic shout "tia khloe we have to go now" I say to Michael "I have to go now" he says "ok but before you go can I have your number?" I say "sure". I give him my number then say "bye" an he says "bye tia". I walk over to vic an he says "where's khloe?" I say "I don't know I'll look for her" he says "ok"

Khloe p.o.v
I'm in the middle of talking to a really cute boy called Calum.

When tia comes over saying "vic says we need to go and pay so we can go" I say "ok". I say to calum "I have  to go now" he says "ok but can I have your number?" I say "yeah" an give him my number then I say "bye" and he says "bye". I go with tia so we can go to vic an she says "who was that" I say "calum" and she says "oh he's must be Michaels mate" I say "who's Michael?" She says "the boy i was with" I say "ok".

Tia p.o.v
We go back to vic and he pays for our stuff then we go back to his car an get in and drive home. On the way home I say "thanks for taking us shopping vic" he says "no problem anything for my daughters" I smile and I feel a happy tear slip down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away. Then I say "khloe get in this selfie" she says "ok" we take a pic.

I post it on twitter and caption it saying thank you so much @piercethevic for a amazing day and for saving us by adopting us and making us feel wanted. I see that khloe has retweeted it. Then Vic says "were home" an we get out the car and get outlet stuff from the boot and go inside. He says "why don't you both go and put your stuff away in your rooms and I'll call the guys around so you can meet them. Me and khloe say "ok" and go upstairs into our rooms. I put music on my phone I listen to legends my sleeping with sirens while I put my stuff that vic bought me away.
Tia's stuff that she got

I get a notification saying that vic had retweeted my tweet from earlier but put his own caption saying you're  welcome you are both the best thing that ever happens to me. He also followed me. I smile at what he tweeted it's nice to finally be wanted.

Khloe's p.o.v
I go into my room an listen to empire to ashes while putting the stuff vic got me away. But before I do it I get a notification saying that vic had follows me and tweeted saying that me and tia are the best things that have ever happens to him. I smile reading it it makes me so happy.
Khloe's stuff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
138K 7.8K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
301K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...