My Roommate✅

By Inspireskook

She wanted to be independent, she wanted to live alone. When she finally found an apartment that was not for... More

1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Author Speaking😊

Part 26

7.1K 289 102
By Inspireskook

I closed my eyes and slowly turn my heels....

I was met with a cold stare.

" h-hey" I smiled nervously.

" hi." He said with a deep voice that sends a shiver down my spine.

I looked at him head to toe, and it looked like he was gonna go to the bathroom. He was shirtless, and had his boxers on.

" bathroom?" I asked.

He nodded still not moving his deadly stare from me.

" mm" I nodded back and stepped beside him and walked towards the kitchen.

I looked back and saw that he was walking towards the bathroom. Was he mad? Psh! He's the one who wanted it.

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen.

I took out a cold drink from the fridge and was cautious of my surroundings, he might've set a trap or something...

I look around nervously with my heart jumping every 0.1 seconds.

I looked at the door for a while until....

" ANA!" I choked on my drink as I sprinted into the bathroom.

I busted open the door in panick.

" WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED?" I said with wide eyes...

" I missed you." He smirks.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and stare at him awhile.... He was in the bathtub, but not fully.

" serious?" I asked.

He nodded.

I turn on my heels.
I face the way out and his words stopped me.

" are you gonna get in the easy way or you want me to use my way?" He used deep voice again.

My body froze at his words... Is he playing? Ugh... I turned towards him again. He had a can of soda on one hand and shoes still on. He eats a piece of chocolate as he stares at me sharply.

" get in." He commands.

I rolled my eyes and turned away... I started walking towards the door when....

BAM!
My body got slammed on the door with my chest against it. He held my arms behind me and pushed my head on the door with his.

" AH! That hurts!" I screamed.

" yeah, what you did earlier, hurts too." His husky voice hits me on my earlobe.

He licks my ear as I closed my eyes tightly. I tried so hard to think about something else, he was naked behind me, pushing his self against my ass.

" J-jungk-"

" what you did earlier... Can't seem to leave my head" he groans against my ear.

"L-let go." I whined.

" no" he pulls my hand higher up into my back nearly killing me.

" AH!!! THAT HURTS YOU LITTLE DICK!" I screamed in pain.

I hear him chuckle.

" too late. I'm already here." He smirks against my skin.

I hear a ripping sound and noticed that he ripped my shirt from the back!

" J-Jungk-"

He turns me around and slams my back onto the door again.

I close my eyes and wince at the pain.

" you." He said breathing against my lips, with his forehead against mine. His body was pushed hard against mine so I can't move. I'm trapped.

" your going to feel how I felt." He smirks.

" what-" I got cut off my his lips crashing on to mine. His lips kissed me hungrily. His hands travel to my chest and massaged one while his other hand was wrapped around me grabbing my ass.

I could feel how hard his boner was against my pants. I was scared of what he could do.

He pulls off my shirt completely and kissed my breast.

" mmm!" I moaned biting my lip.

I felt him smirk against my skin as he pulls my legs up and wraps them around his waist.

He carried me to the toilet seat and sat me down. He pulled down my pants before I could even process that I was on the toilet seat.
He threw them to the corner and pulled my underwear off fast.

He hugs me tightly around my shoulders and pushed my legs up around his waist again.

" mm mm. I want you so bad." He moans against my ear.

I put my head on his shoulders as he slowly puts his dick in me.

" MM!" I moaned as I gripped on his arms.

He groans as he start to thrust slowly into me.

My legs go weak as it was getting loose. He held it tighter around his waist and I could see veins coming out his neck as he thrust into me.

He finally got his full length into me, he stopped and didn't move. He hugs me like that. My legs around his waist, with him in my deeply, his head dug into the crook of my neck while he was pressing me against the door. I hugged his shoulders and left scratches on his back.

He breathed in my neck as I huffed over and over again to calm my hormones.

He wasn't moving and it was his damn fault! He got me turned on.... But he wasn't doing anything.

" j-Jungkook listen to me.."

He shook his head.

" you don't have to do this." I breathed out.

He shook his was again.

" what you did earlier really did hurt me." He said quietly.

" huh?" I asked.

" I was really hurt.....my risk ......." He said quietly.

" I-I'm sorry.." I hugged his head closer to me.

I kissed his head and stroke his hair.

" I didn't know you were sensitive..." I hugged him.

" I don't want to hurt you though. Even if you did hurt me." He said and I pulled his face out of my shoulder.

" baby...." I cooed.

His baby eyes teared up and I felt guilty... Really guilty.

I pulled his neck closer and kissed his soft lips...

I gave him a passionate yet soft kiss and caress the back of his neck.

He slowly pulled away and brushed my hair with his fingers.

" I can't get mad at you.... At all." He smiled slightly.

I kissed his lips once again.

" I can't either..." I smiled.

" I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was in a rush and things happen." I said.

He nodded his head understanding the situation.....

He thrust one time into me making my whole body shake.

I almost forgot he was still inside me. He put on a playful smile and kissed me following with a thrust.

" Noona! I'm home." I hear the front door close.

I looked at Jungkook with wide eyes...

" NOONA?! Where are you?" I hear him come closer.

" if he knows your still here he will suspect something." I said, I was about to get off when his grip on my thighs get stronger.

I gasp as he grabs my ass and slaps it.

" then let him. I don't want to hide the fact that you are mine." He smiles warmly.

" so you want him to see us like this?!" I said holding on to his neck.

" no. Wear our clothes. Hurry." He said and let's go of me.

I put on my pants but my shirt..... Was ripped.

" jungkook. My shirt is ripped." I said seeing him putting on his clothes.

" here wear mine." He threw me his clean white shirt.

I took it and wore it with my pants.

He was just wearing boxers because he doesn't have any clothes when he came in the first place. He only brought  in a extra shirt.

" noona!?" I hear coming closer.

" yah! What are we gonna do to you!?" I said panicking.

" I don't know-"

" NOO..na......." His voice changes as he see us together in the bathroom.

" what's going on here?" He said shocked.

" I can explain.-"

" we're dating." I heard behind me.

Jungkook grabs my waist and pulls me next to him. He stares at Jimin with a 'i don't care about your opinion' look.

Meanwhile I was nervously shaking in fear. I hope this doesn't go the wrong way.....

Jimin looked to the floor.......

His jaw clenched..........

His knuckles turning white...........

His muscles flexing.................

" I knew it..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 94.1K 93
"Are you talking back to your boss Y/n?....I wouldn't do that if I were you....or you'll be punished..." Story of an unexpected romance in the workpl...
14.3K 2K 62
Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever you want in life, defeat is not somethi...
15.8K 581 24
"Don't lie to me. You want to be fucked senseless by me, and I know that." "B-but you have a fiancé?" "Who's my killer" What happens when she gets te...
727K 33.4K 21
In which a criminal and a high schooler get handcuffed together Cover by @A_E_R_A