Aboard The Fantasy (One Direc...

By BerliozKitty

What would you do? If you were offered the opportunity to show off your latest art works on a cruise ship? If... More

Aboard The Fantasy (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter One - Wonderland
Chapter Two - Meeting the Boys
Chapter Three - Dancing with Harry
Chapter Four - Crazy Morning
Chapter Five - Oh I Don't Sing
Chapter Six - Do You Know Who We Are
Chapter Seven - Our Secret
Chapter Eight - I Really Want To Play
Chapter Nine - Cha Ching
Chapter Ten - Late Night Snacks
Chapter Eleven - Loosen Up
Chapter Twelve - Our Song
Chapter Fourteen - Boo Bear and Kermie
Chapter Fifteen - Hitting the Beach
Chapter Sixteen - Is This A Secret
Chapter Seventeen - Interrogation
Chapter Eighteen - Stay Crazy
Chapter Nineteen - Last Day
Chapter Twenty - Now or Never

Chapter Thirteen - Smash

977 10 1
By BerliozKitty

"Louis?" Shayla said.

"Yeah."

"Should we go find the others now?"

"Probably."He said with a dramatic sigh.

"Suck it up." She said with a smirk.

"See that is one of the smirks I'd like to smack right off your face." He said following her back inside the room.

"Oh yeah." She said opening the door to the hall.

"Yeah."

"Well." She said closing the door. "You're gonna have to learn to deal with that." She kissed him quickly on the cheek and walked down the hall.

***

"Where are they?" Harry said frustrated.

"Well, we checked the pool deck, the piano bar, the atrium and the club." Zayn said taking a seat on one of the yellow leather couches in the lobby.

"We didn't check the room, arcade or the lido deck yet." Liam suggested.

"Let's check the arcade. They are probably playing games." Niall laughed.

"Probably." Harry said brushing the hair from his face.

***

"Louis." Shay whined. "Where are they?"

"I don't know." He whined back.

"Can we go back to room?"

"I think that's the first good idea you had all day."

"Shut up." She with a smirk.

Louis pulled her closer and gave her a kiss.

"Was that a good smirk?" She asked.

"Yes."

"You're weird."

"You're weird."

"Carry me." She said like a five year old.

"Carry me." He said back.

"I can't."

"Why?" He asked confused.

"I have chopstick arms." She said holding her arms out in front of her.

He grabbed one of her arms. "We are going to have to get Niall to feed you."

She laughed. "Can you carry me now?"

"Sure." He said bending down so she could get on his back.

"I like you." She said resting her head on his shoulder.

"You should." He said with a smirk.

Shayla kissed the top of his head. "I like your smirk."

He smiled. "So are we just leave them to find us?"

"Yup. You know what we should do?"

"What?"

"Take some pictures."

"Why?"

"Because we look brilliant."

"But all the photographers are downstairs."

"We can use my camera I'm sure it's in the kitchen."

"Alright."

"Onward Louis." Shay said pointing down the hall.

He laughed.

When they got to their room Shay slid off Louis back landing on the couch.

"So." Shay said fixing her dress. "Let's find the camera."

Shayla walked into the kitchen and grabbed her camera, the same one she used for wonderland. She handed it to Louis. "I going let you take the pictures."

"Ummm...Alright." He said looking at the camera.

They stood in front of the large mirror. Smiling was very easy considering that they were laughing at nothing. Before the next picture was taken Louis' lips crashed into Shayla's cheek making her laugh.

After their pictures where taken somehow Shayla's purple MacBook was blasting their song, Shayla's heels were on the balcony and Louis' jacket was hung on the TV and they were dancing like they were mad. Louis and Shay were jumping on the couch they fell off and broke the glass coffee table to pieces. They heard Liam's voice from outside the room, "What was that?"

"Oh god." Shayla said looking at Louis. They both were lying in a pile of glass. Louis had a series of small cuts up his arms as did Shayla's legs. She also had a small cut just under her eye.

Panicking Shay ran over and shut off the music, then Louis grabbed her arm and pulled her into the small closet by the door. They shut the door and Louis signaled Shay to stay quiet.

"What happened?" They heard Harry's voice say, probably seeing the broken table.

"I have no idea."

The voice were muffled due to the fact that Louis and Shay were in a closet. Louis looked at Shay and noticed the blood dripping from the cut under her eye.

"You're bleeding." Louis whispered gently wiping the blood from her cheek.

"So are you." She said looking at his arms.

"What's that?" They heard Niall say. They quickly covered each other's mouths.

 "Let's check if Louis and Shayla are sleeping." Zayn said. They heard footsteps going up the stairs.

"Are we clear?" Shay whispered.

"I think so." Louis said slowly opening the door. "Yup. Just close your laptop grab your shoes and let's leave."

"Alright." Shayla quickly walked over and shut the laptop then Louis grabbed his shoes as did Shay. They were almost out the door when Harry and the others came back down the stairs.

"Where were you?" Harry asked.

"What happened?" Niall demanded

"What are you two wearing?" Liam questioned.

"Uhhh." Louis said trying make up an answer.

"Stop with the questions." Shay said rather loud and obviously stressed.

"What happened the table?" Liam asked needing to know what happened.

Shay wiped more blood off her cheek. "It's fine, my boss set this up for me, she is super nice she will take care of it."

"What happened to you two? You are bleeding." Harry asked looking at their cuts.

"Umm." Shay said looking her legs.

"We are going for a walk." Louis said opening the door.

"Wait! What about-"

He cut Harry off. "Harry we are going for a walk!"

They walked down the hall and took the elevator down to the lido deck.

"Are you alright, love? You're shaking." Louis asked with a worried look on his face.

"I just broke through a glass table. Of course I'm shaking." She shouted. "Sorry. Ugh. My legs hurt." She said rubbing her shin.

"Yeah...." He said examining her legs.

"I'm so tired." She said walking off in the other direction.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the room."

When they got back to the room Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam were sitting at the island in the kitchen and the shards of glass that was covering the space in front of the couch were gone.

"You're back." Liam said practically jumping off the stool. The other boys followed. "Are you guys ok?" Liam asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah. We're fine." Shayla said still shaken.

"Ok, I am going to explain everything for you." Louis said annoyed.

"Alright." Zayn said folding his arms.

"So, after Shay and Harry fell asleep on couch, Shay got a call saying she needed to go a party. She grabbed me, we changed into this then left. We came back here and took some pictures then danced on the couch. Then we fell off the couch and broke the table."

"And now." Shay said throwing her shoes across the room. "I...am going to bed." She walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Me too." Niall said taking a seat on one side of her.

"Me three." Said Louis taking a seat on the other.

Soon enough they were all piled on the couch watching the live feed of the lido deck. Shayla was leaning on Niall and Louis' head was on her legs. Harry, Liam and Zayn continued this domino effect of people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 580 28
*COMPLETED* What would you do if you haven't seen your best friend for 6 months? Right, you go visit her, and her boyfriend, who's really hot, and...
60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
990 66 27
Can it really be worth it? All the stinging and wincing. You said something perfect with six words and one kiss - "Don't be scared, don't be scared...
11.1K 395 25
I didn't expect my little 'adventure' to go like this. Just a normal camping trip with well... Myself. But little did i know this camping trip would...