SHIVIKA: A TWIST OF LOVE

By PhoenixCorner

SHIVAAY AND ANIKA ARE SEPERATED because of Naam, Khoon and Khandaan (Name, blood line and lineage) Anika is... More

MOVING ON IN LIFE??
UNAWARE OF REALITY
Birthday celebration (part1)
Birthday celebration (part2)
Birthday Celebration (part 3) Why Anika left OM
CONFRONTATION
JEALOUS SHIVAAY
BOLD ANIKA
CLUBBING
SHIVIKA KISS
ANIKA'S OUTBURST
MR.RAJPUT'S OUTBURST
ANIKA'S PANIC ATTACK
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ANIKA'S NIGHTMARE
OMKARA'S PAST
LOVE HURTS
THIRD ATTACK ON ANIKA
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ANIKA IS MISSING??
ANIKA IS DEAD??
PROMO
Anika's Mysterious Attacker
ANIKA'S ATTACKER REVEALED
AUTHOR'S NOTE

ANIKA STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION

3.3K 195 17
By PhoenixCorner

HEY GUYS!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??

AND GUYS  I AM READY WITH THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY, I HAVE WRITTEN IT BUT IT WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER THE STORY GETS 11.5K+ READERS, 975+ VOTES AND 110+COMMENTS. SO, NOW GUYS IT'S ON YOUR HANDS INSTEAD OF BEING A SILENT READER GO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS . ONE MORE THING IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY AND ARE EAGERLY INTERESTED IN READING THE NEXT CHAPTER THEN RECOMMEND THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHOEVER YOU KNOW IS A FAN OF ISHQBAAZ OR ON WATTPAD CAUSE THEN ONLY WE CAN REACH TO 11.5k+ FAST AND YOU CAN GET THE NEXT PART SOON. I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS I SEE THE ABOVE CONDITIONS FULLFILLED.

BYE GUYS!!

KEEP READING

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING

ANIKA'S P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and then remembering last night's dream or I nightmare it sent shivers down my spine

I didn't even realise when tears started to flow out of my eyes it was like I was in a trance, my trance was broken when I felt a comforting touch on my shoulder that touch was so relaxing I have always adored that touch so without even looking back I said "what are you doing here? When did you come?"

The person behind me came and sat infront of me and said "didi why did not tell me about the first attack? Don't you trust me? Did you forget me? Why didi? Why?"

I felt very sad hearing his words I know that I should have informed him but how could I so finally I said to him "Sahil don't ever say that I don't trust you, I trust you with my life, I wanted to tell you but how could I mean we don't know someone could have kept tabs on our phones and all, that's why. I wanted to tell you first but I couldn't I am sorry"

Then sahil said "its okay didi"

And then he hugged me tightly

We broke the hug he said "di get ready mom and dad are waiting for you, they said they want to talk to you, it's something important"

With that Sahil left

I got up, freshend myself and got ready then I went downstairs to the living room

All this while I kept thinking what dad and mom have to talk to me, may be they would have found some clue on the attacker

But when I reached there I shocked to see Shivaay there sitting on a couch next to Rohan

I sat beside dad and said "Dad you wanted to talk to me"

Dad "yes Anika, how are you feeling now?"

I replied "I am feeling better dad"

Dad "Anika there have been two attacks on you since the past few weeks and I don't think its safe for you to stay here so I have decided that you should stay with the oberois till the time we find the attacker"

I protested because I knew if I stayed with Shivaay then I wouldn't be able to control myself so I said "but dad.."

Before I continued dad cut me "no ifs and buts Anika your safety is very important I had lost you once I can't afford to lose you again please again for our sake please and more over Omkara and Rudra will be there so you don't need to worry"

I couldn't bare to see my parents begging and requesting me so said "okay dad"

Dad "perfect, you will not go office while you are staying with the Oberoi's instead you will be working from home and you will not take a step out because we are going to inform in the media that you are going to spend sometime alone in London"

Mom "Anika I have packed your bags and they have been kept in the car"

Dad "Anika Rohan will drop you to your office now, he will be there with you after 2-3 hours omkara will pick you up from there and take you to Oberoi mansion and remember before leaving the office put some disguise on and then leave so that nobody can recognise you"

To this I replied like an obedient child "yes dad"

Dad "good Rohan go take her to the Rajput Industries and make sure that you don't leave her before Omkara comes"

Rohan "sure dad"

With that Rohan and I left for the office

***TIME SKIP***

Well I just reached Oberoi Mansion

Dadi welcomed me whole heartedly

Jhanvi aunty hugged me and said "everything would be fine Anika"

To which I just nodded in agreement

Pinky aunty came to me with her head bowed down because of guilt of what she had done in the past and said "Anika beta please forgives me maine bhaut bura kiya that ere sath, I am sorry Anika. I am so sorry Anika" with that she just kneeled on the ground and started crying

I bend down picked her up and said "aunty that is past, it doesn't matter anymore and by the way I was never angry with you"

Rudra came and hugged "I am glad you are fine"

I then said "how can anything happen to me after all I am your partner in crime"

With that he smiled

Then Gauri and Bhavya came and hugged me and said "we missed you a lot"

To which I replied "I missed you girls too"

(in my story Gauri and Om were happily married before Anika left and Bhavya was Rudra's girlfriend when Anika was in Oberoi mansion and they both got married after anika left oberoi mansion)

Then om said "okay since everybody met her Anika go freshen up then the food will be served because its almost time for your medicines"

Rudra said "come I will take you"

I saw Rudra taking me to Shivaay's room so said "Rudra why are you taking me too Shivaay's room?"

Rudra "Bhabhi actually just about an hour ago Shivaay bhaiya informed that you are coming so the room is not ready yet and more over bhaiyaa can adjust for one and your luggage has also been kept in this room"

Since I had no choice so I said "okay"

I got in Shivaay's room that earlier used to be ours as soon I entered his room all the time I that I had spent with him came rushing to mind I don't know for how long I kept thinking about our precious old memories but soon my chain of thoughts was broken by a knock on the door so I opened the door and saw a maid, she informed me to come downstairs and also that the food had been served

So I told her okay

And freshened up and rushed to towards the dining table Pinky aunty fed me the food and then gave me the medicines, she was taking care of me like a mother takes care of her daughter

After taking the medicines I went back to Shivaay's room and since I was drowsy because the dosage of the medicines were heavy so I slept on Shivaay's bed

***TIME SKIP***

THE NEXT MORNING

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Anika was still sleeping in Shivaay's bedroom

Everyone was sitting and waiting for the breakfast

When Shivaay came and he was about to sit on the chair

Pinky called "Shivaay"

So instead of sitting he turned towards her and got a tight slap from her on his face

WHY DID PINKY SLAP SHIVAAY?

WHAT DID SHIVAAY DO??

WHAT WILL BE HIS REACTION??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.2K 25
-- 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a girl and her best friend find out they are elves and an entire world lies beyond what they always thought was home. (keefe senc...
644K 22.3K 41
!!! NOT EDITED!!! Two individuals Advik and Mishka totally different from each other get tied to each other in a sacred relation called marriage. M...
10.7K 616 5
True Love has a habit of coming back!!! {Five Parts Story on Pranushka} Cover Design By: @DrabbleLove (Enchanted Graphics)
29.4K 3.2K 31
Suffering Baby Is Story Of Anika & Shivaay's Baby Who Just Born and Baby Is Facing So Many Problems Remembering The Flashback Shivika Gets More Depr...