Enemies With Benefits

By Wolfgirl54

What would you think if you shared a birthday? Okay...what if it was with a jerk? What if he make your birthd... More

Enemies With Benefits
Unraveling Secrets
Getting Caught...
A Normal Birthday? No Fighting?! What?!
Being the Hero ~Shocked~
Falling In Love ~Secretly~
Friends or Enemies?
Anyone Else Want To Say His Name?
Being Civil is Not Enough...
Scared of Falling
Tomorrow's Haunting
Our Birthday
That Little Bit of Hope
Let the Worrying Begin...
Secrets to Reveal
Author's Note! Urgent for Feedback!
Getting Weird...
Author's Note
Not Your Average Happy Ending...
A/N: Check It Out!!
Sequal? & A/N
Sequel Time!

This Cannot Be Happening...

9K 179 13
By Wolfgirl54

Brace yourself; I didn't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade

"Dude she likes you." I said. "No she doesn't!" "Yes she does dude you two are just like ugh!" I yelled at Kevin and stalked off. The day these two get together I will laugh and yell 'I told you so' in Kevin's face.

Selena

Your heart is a place to draw true happiness.

Please Facebook stop with the creepy fortunes do you stalk me now? Ha funny. He could be my true happiness you'll never know!

I was at lunch. Another boring 5th hour. I saw all my 8th grade friends rush over to Scar. She was alone. Oh no that's not too good of a sign.

"Hey Mary and Jacob went over to Kevin and-" Sky starts "Yeah um tell me later." I said running to Scar. "What'd I miss?"

"Seth dumped me." She frowned. She wasn't too tore up. I saw Kevin leaving her earlier. "What'd my husband say?" "He said he'd beat up Seth." She laughed.

"Ah see he's so sweet." Then Sky comes up to me. "You didn't hear it from me but Mia saw Mary and Jacob go up and tell Kevin you like him. Then she told me." I grabbed my hair in my hands, "This cannot be happening!" I ask Mia what he said. "I didn't hear his reaction." "REALLY?!" I yell stalking off to 6th hour.

Jade calms me down, "Dude he's always like she doesn't like me. Just like you." "Awe! How adorable.." {A/N: I am not bipolar it made me feel better}

She nodded then let me calm down.

In 7th hour I asked Mary about it. "Mary so what'd you say to him?" Before she could answer another girl yelled -yes effin yelled!- "Dude! Kevin Brooks doesn't even like me and I'm a whole lot prettier than

you!" This made my self-esteem drop and my anger build up. "What'd you say?" I managed to say.

"I don't know me and Alina were just talking to him then you came up and I don't know." she said quickly. "How do you not know?!" Seriously?! This is the worst last week of school ever!! I freakin swear!

"I don't know." She said and turned around. I sighed and worried all of 7th hour.

After I grab my 8th hour stuff I explain to Scar what happened. "And now he probably hates me." I finished. "Don't you hate school?" I nodded and went to enter 8th hour but not before Kevin pops up and says "Hey! You!" And makes his finger pull me in until we get by his locker. Oh God. Please don't no not now!

I grabbed a hold of Scar's bag and whispered, "I'm so scared so don't you dare leave me." Like an amazing friend she stayed and Kevin didn't push her away.

"Why are you telling people that I like you, because I don't." He said. If I was a fainter I'd have fained. But right now it felt a mix between someone punching me in the chest and hitting my heart with a hammer while installing an atomic bomb in my stomach.

"I- um, well-" "Its not her its Jade." Scar says. Thank god she's a good lier.

"Yeah Jade." I nod. Now all three of us are screwed.

"Oh well then I need to talk to her then." He says going back into his silly voice. Really?! After you just up and yell at me in front of everyone. Which almost had me at tears also! I mean its not that big of a deal but I hate being yelled at! I hate it! He walked away.

"Jade who?" A girl asked. "No one!" I yelled and walked a bit with Scar.

. "Please kill me." I tell Scar. "No kill me." "No me!" "no me!" Then we laugh and go off to our classes.

8th hour I'm a spaced-out wreck.

Not that Jacob made it any better..

"Hey did you hear about lunch?" He asks. I kill him with my mind. A slow, painful death he needs.

"I heard!" I spat.

"Jeez what's your deal?" "Thanks to Mary, and you or whoever else- he now hates me!" Which is hopefully an understatement but he might as well.

"Kevin?!" He asks comfused. No shiz sherlock!

"Yes!" "Oh Mary just told me!" I swear Mary's freakin dead!

"Well thanks to you guys he hates me." I turned around. Then turned right back. "And FYI, I never liked him." I say darkly.

Two things.

One: Don't trust Mary.

Two: Tell Jade the story then tell her to stay out/drop it.

I don't know whether to be mad about what my "friends" (past tense now) said to him. Or how bad those few words Kevin said hurt me. That's the last thing you want your crush to say, let alone yell in the hallway where its open to everybody.

After 8th hour me and Scar found Jade. It took almost forever to get her attention. "Dude!" I yelled.

"What?" "Kevin just yelled at me in the hallway last hour." "Why?" "Some people told him that I like him then he thought I was saying it so I couldn't speak and froze up and then Scar said you were the one saying it." "WHAT?! You guys got me in trouble now he's going to hate me."

"Yeah and he said he's going to talk to you so when he does leave me out of it." "Okay." She said running off to class.

It made me feel less worried.

But it still made me worry about what they were going to talk about. Ugh I hate this feeling...."What's this horrible feeling called?!" I asked Scar. "Dissapointment." "It feels like someone punched me in the stomach and kicked me in the heart." "That's backward's just a bit but yeah dissapointment." "I just hope no one else heard."

At home Mary tried to appologize. It was sorry too.

Mary: I'm sorry it just kinda slipped out please don't be mad

You: he yelled at me in the hallway in front of everyone..

Mary: I'm sorry cuz we were talking about people we like and I said Kevin likes Selena and then I snapped

You: oh and thats why he said that he thinks I told you that

Mary: Yes cuz he said what and then I told him

You: you told him I said he liked me WHY?!

Mary: I thought he new then when I saw how confused he was I was all omg that's y I'm saying sorry

You: yes...now I'm pretty sure he hates me, again after we fixed everything

Mary: I'm so sorry

You: I cant even think right now

Mary: Sorry I didn't mean to

You: its fine

Mary: Ok I fill bad

You: ..its fine..

Mary: Ok I would fix it but idk how

You: I dont know Im just upset now we're gunna go back to the fighting and fighting with ppl alot is not healthy. I just hope he gets over it

Mary: I hope so too

you: If it doesn't...

Mary: Idk

You: Ugh i still cannot believe you told him

Mary: I thought he knew!

You:how would he have known?! Its really complicated how I know but I do & he's NOTsupposed to know!

Mary: Sorry you couldve told me.

You: I told you not to tell anyone didn't I

No reply. UGH! We just fixed our relationship as friends!!!!!!!!!!! Now this?! REALLY?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't see that comin did ya? Well I didn't either! So now that this has happened should I wrap it up with a sad ending or what cuz honestly, I don't want to go to school and face him tomorrow. I'll be a mix of anger, sadness, embarresment, screaming, crying, apollogizing, yelling. Its like wow I thought my story would have a happy ending...

Here's a song to the right on exactly how I feel basically...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
320 0 26
Selena is just a Sophomore in high school when her life is turned upside down. Her boyfriend of exactly a year cheated on her, her cousin is dropped...
492K 19.4K 62
MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigger than most of the people she knew but...