Better With You |Dave Hodgman|

lionsbby tarafından

"I like it better with you. There's nothing that compares to your company. I like it better with you. You com... Daha Fazla

{1} Home Sweet Home
{2} New Neighbors
{3} Tour Guide
{4} Our Little Tradition
{5} Party
{6} Late Night Walk
{7} The Boy Next Door
{8} Hot New Girls
{9} It's A Date
{10} I Wanna Go With You
{11} Sweater Weather
{12} You Dig Me
{13} I Need You
{14} Happy Memory
{15} Day At The Park
{16} So Much Fun
{17} Ah, Fuck It
{19} The First Time
{20} Keep Talking To You
{21} The Only One

{18} But It's Worth It

1.1K 26 0
lionsbby tarafından

3rd Person POV

Angelina's Outfit:

After, Angelina got up to go her bathroom, to wash her face. After she washes her face, she looks at herself in the mirror as she braids her hair to the side.

"Don't be a bitch. Don't be a bitch." She whispered to herself. She fixes her shirt and nods to herself, "Okay, okay."

She gets out of the bathroom and looks into Troy's room and saw him still asleep with the Superman toy on his chest. Angelina smiles to herself and makes her way back to her room.

She slowly opens the door and saw Dave sitting on the edge of his bed wearing his clothes.

"Hey." Angelina said entering her room and closing the door behind her

Dave replied with his hands folding together, "Hey."

Angelina sits on the other side of the bed and said, "Troy is still sleeping, by the way."

"That's good. I guess we weren't that loud." Dave shrugged and commented. "At least the condom didn't break."

Angelina chuckled to herself, "You know, I think it can be better. Like, more fun." Looking over at Dave.

Dave replied, "There's really no other direction it could go."

"Yeah. But, it wasn't your fault." Angelina told him

Dave said back, "I didn't think it was."

"It wasn't, Dave. And I don't think it was my fault either." Angelina said and asked, "Do you honestly think it's my fault?"

She looked over at him and got up, "Oh My God."

"Hey, Angelina. It's nobody...It's nobody's fault, okay? Look, uh, I just- I heard that sometimes people don't quite fit together." Dave said, getting up standing across the room from her

Angelina removes the comforter and the blanket putting it on the ground, "And you think that's us?"

"I don't know. But I don't think that's how it was supposed to go. Uh, you know, even if you've never...It didn't feel right." Dave said. "Well, I mean, right? Did it? It felt weird."

Angelina said back, "Well, it didn't feel good."

"I mean, maybe you weren't turned on enough or something. I don't know how that shit works, or what's, like, normal." Dave said to her

Angelina was looking at him, "Dave, you were on top of me and naked, that's literally all I need for me to be 'turned on'." Putting finger quotations

Dave sighed and said, "It's just with guys, the equipment's pretty self-explanatory, you know? But with girls, I just...I had no idea it got so complicated. It's like you practically need a fricking schematic and a flashlight, just to..."

Angelina rolls her eyes with annoyance with her hands up, "Okay, all right, Dave. Oh my god, I can't believe that we just..."

Angelina continued, "Okay, you know what? It's just-things got really heated. And happened really fast. We just got carried away and made a mistake. If you think about it, it's not the end of the world. It's not that big of a deal. We just had to get it over with, right?"

"Right." Dave said and gulped nervously. "Uh, I should probably go. Or else I'm gonna have to jump off that window when your parents come home."

"Or break something sentimental before you leave." Angelina scoffed. They walked outside of her house and into the porch. She closes the door and stood in front of him.

"I guess I'll call you later." Dave said and Angelina replied, "Yeah."

He leans in and Angelina pecks him on his lips, then takes a couple of steps back. Dave walks away onto the sidewalk and Angelina called out, "Dave?"

Dave turns around as she said, "Just hang on a second."

He takes a couple steps towards her and Angelina asked, "Is it okay if I'll call you instead? It's just, umm, things are going to be pretty hectic on my first week of school, you know? And I want to spend more time with Troy before I leave again. And I'm not even sure, I'm ready to be in a serious..."

"Relationship." Dave said, with his hands in his pockets. "Or anything serious, Dave." Angelina said back

Dave scoffs, shaking his head, "God. Just for the record, I tried to stop it. All right? You practically..."

"Practically what?" Angelina asked, crossing her arms. "You honestly think that it's my fault? I'm sorry if I wasn't slutty enough for you."

"That's not what I meant." Dave said, sighing

"Oh, really?" Angelina snapped, "God, I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid to believe that you wanted to be with me. That you wanted me, right? But, you're still in love with her, Dave. You're still in love with Jane Harmon. I'm just your rebound girl. That's all I am to you, isn't it?! Your first hookup. 'The slutty girl who stole your virginity.' And that's who I am in your life, Dave."

Angelina continued, "I can't believe I lost my virginity to you."

"I'm sorry it happened." Dave responded and Angelina took a deep breath, "I'm sorry it was my fault."

"All right, great. I'll just see you around, Carver." Dave said as he turned around. Angelina told him, "Bye, Hodgman."

She entered her house and closes the front door. Going to her room, she gets her phone as she sits on her bed crisscrossing her legs. She bits her lip waiting for Dave to call her, "Come on, Hodgman."

She looks at the back of her phone of her Polaroid Picture of Dave and another picture of Dave and herself at the park. She felt a tear fall down her eye. She quickly wipes it and sniffles.

She carries her bed sheets and her phone going to the laundry room. She puts her phone on the table next to the washer and dumps the bed sheets into the washer. She puts in the laundry detergent then starts the machine.

Angelina walks to the mini-fridge in the garage that was near the laundry. She got out her dad's six-pack bottle of beers and carries to the laundry room.

In the laundry room, she sits on the ground with the beers next to her. She opens up the beer bottle and just stares at the blankets spinning.

She takes a sip feeling her eyes becoming watery. She lets the tears fall as she kept on drinking beer.

Ian enters the house, as he used his keys to go inside. He looks around and locked the door behind him. He started to hear the washer and his eyebrows furrowed.

He took off his leather jacket, putting it on the rack. Ian walks to the laundry room and saw Angelina sitting there and wiping her tears.

Ian sighed and sits next to her with his legs in front of him. Angelina hands him a beer and Ian chuckled holding onto it.

Ian clicks Angelina's glass then asked, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I'm fine." Angelina said quietly

"It's Dave, isn't it?" Ian asked and looked at her. She slowly nods her head, "Yeah."

Ian replied, "I heard you guys arguing. I was, um, walking on the street. And I heard you guys. You went inside the house and Dave went to his car. He punched the wheel. It was that bad, huh?"

"Very bad." Angelina said and felt another tear fall from her face

"What happened?" Ian asked with concern

Angelina replied, "We had sex. It was our first time. We were both virgins. After we just argued about it because it wasn't good, it felt weird. It felt like he blamed me that it wasn't what he wanted, you know? And I said some things. I fucking snapped at him, Ian. You've seen me snap before, but the things I said to Dave. I..I can't just take it back, you know?"

"I wanted Dave to call me so that we could talk. I mean, he's the guy, right? Shouldn't he call?" Angelina asked, looking at Ian.

Ian's face softened as he sits closer to her putting an arm around her shoulder. "You wanna know what I think? That you guys had your first time and didn't know how to, you know? But that doesn't mean, the relationship is over. And both of you just walk away."

"Ian-" Angelina said and Ian continued, "Angelina, listen to me, okay? Both of you guys were nervous and that just led to you guys to argue about it instead of talking about it."

Angelina sighs and Ian said, getting out his phone, "I remember my first time, it was like a couple of years ago, in New York. There was this girl she was just so outgoing and her smile was beautiful like I haven't seen anything like that before. Anyways, I was completely nervous about the whole thing and she was nervous too."

He cleared his throat, "It happened and after, we didn't speak because we had no idea what to say. Then I realized something, something that Dad told me when he gave me the 'sex' talk, he said something about being a man and that I should act like it by the time that happens."

He goes to his gallery and showed Angelina the picture of himself and the girl, "I talked to her and now, we're dating."

"Dating? So, you've been practically cheating on her?" Angelina asked him

Ian shakes his head, "Her parents can't find out we're dating, so we're a secret. I go to parties because people need to think I'm single. And besides, we're good on trust. I trust her, and she trusts me."

"What's her name?" Angelina asked and Ian replied, "Sandra Hart."

Angelina asked, "Mom and Dad, don't know?"

Ian shakes his head and said, "I couldn't tell them. And you know, the reason I'm taking a gap year, is because I'm joining the army."

"You are?" Angelina asked looking at him

Ian clears his throat, nodding his head, "With mom having the baby, she needs someone home, you know? Mom and Dad agreed to not tell you guys, it's better that way. Anyway, I also wanted to spend some time with Sandra, you know? It's all about making it work, Angelina. And I know that you can't just move on from this. Don't wait for the guy to do something, okay? The girl could do something. There's no fucking law, that said the girl can't do shit."

"I messed this up, didn't I?" Angelina asked him, then she was drinking her bottle

Ian shakes his head, "Honestly, you both did by not fixing it. Right now, I think you guys need to give each other some space. And then, talk. Because Angelina, I know, none of you guys wanna end this. Trust me, I know the feeling, and it's going to be hard, okay? But it's worth it."

Angelina asked putting her head on his shoulder, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because you're my sister. I'm looking out for you, that's all." Ian replied

Angelina said, "I still hate it when I call me Angie."

"I know. And I'm still going to call you that." Ian replied and drank his bottle

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

829 54 27
A few years have gone by. Abby's life has been changed forever, she has the perfect boyfriend, an amazing family, amazing friends. Abby is now done w...
51.6K 1.7K 49
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ― her plans were to spend some time with her brother, but what happens when the blue-eyed boy next door changes her plans? 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓...
2.1K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
40K 847 22
One night changed everything for y/n, she met five boys, under terrible circumstances, they changed her life. Now becoming her very close friends, th...