In Real Life

By xXXLittleBirdXXx

After finding herself standing in the airport back home with nothing, but her handbag, Megan Vermont AKA the... More

Faith To Fall Back On
Don't Wake Me Up
Right Place Right Time
Everything Had Changed
Troublemaker
One Way Or Another
Brokenhearted
The Art of Teasing (Part 1)
The Art of Stealing Panties
The Third Leg
Animals
B.O.B
Author's Note

The Art of Teasing (Part 2)

11.7K 433 35
By xXXLittleBirdXXx

“Don’t you have something else to do?” I huffed after 5 minutes of me sitting there and him staring at me, like I’m a big fat juicy cheeseburger. Some women may find that sexy, but I find it downright uncomfortable and creepy. He simply shook his head and adjusted his position on the desk.

“Aren’t you supposed to be on your lunch break? Maybe eating?” I huffed, trying to get him off my back.

“No”

“No, what?”

“I don’t have lunch breaks”

“Why?”  I asked in disbelief even though I knew he doesn’t take lunch breaks as he never gets out of his office unless he was leaving for home. I just amused that he eats in his office.

“I don’t have time to take a break and eat. As you see, I’m a very busy man, ” he shrugged as if it was normal to skip lunch for work.

“You don’t seem very busy right now” I rolled my eyes, I just don’t understand him and I don’t think that I ever will. “Just go and eat something”

“I don’t have food, ” he rolled his shoulders, stretching and I held myself back from drooling over the sight of his flexing muscles. Fucking, sexy.

I let out a laugh “ I’m sure you have enough money to buy food. Even buy the restaurant opposite our building”

“Why buy something you already own, ” he says, seeming bored.

“You—ugh” I shook my head. This guy like showing off more than breathing. He shows off every chance he gets and it’s getting on my nerves lately. “Could you stop showing off it’s getting stupid”

“Why, I thought women liked it, ” he whined.

“They don’t,” I rolled my eyes “unless they are stuck up bitches who want you only for your money”

“You don’t want me for my money?” he asked, interested.

“I don’t want you” I lied through my teeth. Who the hell wouldn’t want him? He’s every girl’s walking fantasy.

Gabriel was the real definition of sex god with his broad shoulders and built body, his cold blue eyes and strong jaw, his firm pink lips that gets my heart beating rabidly every time my eyes fall on them and his massive height that makes me feel small and fragile next to him. He has that aura around him that scream power and danger, but it still manage to pull you in and drags you in the depth of it. Lots of women throw themselves at his feet, begging for his attention, but he doesn’t give them a second glance, dismissing them like they were nothing. Yet, he gives me all of his attention. He’s a mystery that Sherlock Holmes himself wouldn’t know how to solve.

His eyes narrowed at me when I made my comment, but he didn’t say anything. There was a huge silent moment consisting of me texting Donna and trying my best to avoid Gabriel’s watchful eyes. His gaze followed my every move, studying me with interest and curios, figuring me out. I felt naked under his gaze. I’ve never felt comfortable under the spotlight and neither wanted the attention. I was always pushed into the spotlight by my previous family and we all know it didn’t end well for me.

“Who are you texting?” his sudden question startles me. I look up to him, his eyes were cold. He is mad, mad because I had been avoiding him. Gabriel hates being ignored, unlike me, he loves the attention and carves it.

I debate on telling him the truth or tease him out, but I choose the second choice. “Um, some guy” I shrug, making it no big deal.

“What guy?” he growls, suddenly sounding possessive and angry.

“A guy I’ve been out with on a date”

“What?” he shouts, making me jump in my seat. He stalks towards me and hover above my seat, taking hold of the seat arms tightly… Um, déjà vu.

“What am I not allowed to date?” I snapped, getting pissed as well. I’ve expected him to get mad, but not this mad. If looks could kill.

“Yes, ” he growls his answer.

The fuck…

“Who are you to tell me what to do?” I push him away and stand tall in front of him. Maybe I’m not as tall as him, but I tried my best to look as intimidating as he.

“I’m your boss, ” he sneers, leveling his head with mine, so he can be as the same height as me.

“Exactly, you are my boss not my goddamn father, ” I yell, glaring hard at him.

“You still won’t date” his voice had finality in it, but I was not having it. I won't let this pass by, I won’t let him control me.

“Really, why? Give me a goddamn good reason?”

He closes his eyes, trying to calm down. He opens them again and I was met by a dead set of blue eyes “As my PA, you’ll be as busy as I’m and you will be travelling with me most of the time. So you don’t have any time for relationships or boyfriends” he spats the word ‘boyfriend’ as it offended him.

I snort not buying his words “ we could always work it out. I’m sure he will understand”

He laughs humorlessly and I frown at him “It will never work out”

“Why?”

“Because I will destroy any man before he touches what’s mine” his voice held truth and a promise.

A delicious shiver runs through my body when he says this word, ‘Mine’.

“I-I’m not yours” I stutter as I hold his lustful gaze.

“You are” the smirk he holds, promise me that I am his.

The silent gape returned as we both were calming down from our fighting encounter. I tried to busy myself with anything but thinking of his words that strongly turns me on. A stomach growl gets me out of my own world. I sigh as I know it’s Gabriel poor stomach.

“You need to eat” I turned around to face him.

“I don’t have food, ” he shrugged, seeming bored and hungry at the same time.

I curse at my good nature that I was cursed with and open my purse to get the lunch box that I had with me. I grab a chicken sandwich then I open the lower drawer of my desk, relieving all kinds of sweets and snacks, I grab a bag of chips and give the food to Gabriel who remains frozen and wide eyed at the candy drawer.

“Woah,” he gape at the drawer, wide eyed like a kid standing in front of a candy shop. He tries to reach for the drawer, but I slap his hand away and close the drawer.

“Hey, I want a sour candy too,” he pouts then he tries to steal mine, but I slap his hands away again “You’re mean” he huffs, childishly.

And that's how he manages to transform from intimidating and scary Gabriel to pouty and childish Gabriel. He will drive me crazy.

“Bad boys don’t get candy” I scolded him, in a motherly way.

“I’ve always been a bad boy” he smirks.

“Then you need to get punished, ” I smirk.

“And how you plan on doing that? By bending me over your knees and spanking me, ” he snorted.

“No, spanking. More like whipping” I challenged and he looked taken aback by my remark.

“Donna started rubbing on you, ” he stated, amused and I rolled my eyes at him.

“ I know” I mumbled “Eat” I ordered and he grumbled under his breath. He started eating the food, or more like devouring the food. This man needs a woman in his life to give him a good meal.

‘You could be that woman’  a voice whispered in my head and I mentally punched it in the face screaming ‘No’.

 “So how you and Donna met?” he asked while eating.

“Highschool”

“So how have you met?” he motioned to me to explain in details.

“It’s a long story” I sighed

“I have time” his attention were focused on me as I sat back in my chair and relived highschool memories, smiling.

“I was a freshman and there was this guy that l liked” I glanced at Gabriel to find him clenching his fists in anger, I chuckled and kept on “he asked me out and it was like winning the lottery. We went out and—“ I was cut off

“Please cut this pathetic romance details and go on how you met Donna” he growled, not liking the way my story went, I giggled and stuck my tongue out at him which made him frown deeper.

“ Like I was saying, we went out and dated for about a month. Everything went perfect until I saw him sucking a blonde’s face off in front of my locker. All I saw was red and next thing I know, people chanting fight. It happened so fast slaps, scratches, hair pulling, clothes torn then principle spreading us, but without getting his own share of scratches and punches” I laughed as I remembered the principle face after he separated us. Man, he was pissing his pants “of course, we had been punished by dentition for a month. It was kind of okay with me as long as it didn’t affect my scholarship. We spent the dentition everyday together, glaring at each other. At the end of the month, she had enough and told me that she did what she did to protect me from a beat that Chad and his friends made on me about how long it will take Chad to getting in my pants. I was shocked but I wasn’t surprised, I knew someone like him wouldn’t just be with a nerd like me”

“That scumbag. What’s his last name?” he got worked up over nothing.

“Let it go, Gabriel. It was a long time ago” I demanded and he was about to argue, but I pleaded him with my eyes and he grumbly let it go.

“ So when dose Donna comes in that story?” he asked and I smiled at him knowingly “Don’t tell me she was the blonde bitch”  I laughed and nodded.

“Anyway the days that got left in the dentition we spent on planning how to get back at him. We waited for him at the school parking lot and we had a talk which he got out from with a black eye and bruised balls. You could say since that day we became inseparable” he was chuckling and I couldn’t help but smile.

Our eyes met and I think everything stopped and I was pulled in the depth of his blue eyes. I had to snap myself out of it. I shouldn’t be thinking like that. I went to the shelves behind my desk and searched for Mr. Anderson file. I found it and turned to hand it to him. He had finished eating and he had bread crumbs and chips remain on his dress shirt. I flicked them “God, you’re such a child” I scolded him, but couldn’t manage to hold the smile.

“Thanks for the lunch, ” he smiled his million dollar smile and I melted inside. My legs wobbling underneath me.

“Don’t get used to it. Next time ask the chef, that I’m sure you have in your house, to make you lunch” I press the file to his chest and he catch it by grabbing both sides of my hands that are holding the file. Sparks shot through my body and butterflies fly in my stomach.

“I don’t have a chef in my house, ” he shakes his head at my suggestion.

“Then how do you eat?” I ask, concerned.

“I live on takeaways, the food my mother sends and sometime I cook, ” he can cook.

People of my panties, calm down.

“Oh, and thanks for the candy too” I frown at him confused. He shows me his hand that was full  of candy.

“How you—”

“I told you I have always been a bad boy and I always get what I want, ” he smirks, referring to earlier.

“Not everything you want, you get, Mr. Reus”

“Believe me, I do, Ms. Vermont, eventually, ” he smirks with confidence.

I turn around and head to my desk. I squeal then jump when I feel my ass slapped then squeezed. I turn around holding my butt cheeks to a grinning Gabriel

“I can’t help it that you have got a nice ass, ” he simply wink, then enter his office, closing the door behind him.

Yes, people of my panties, you can scream because it’s about to rain.

Hey guys… don’t hate me… blame college, yes. I hate not being able to update and having writer’s block, but I try my best.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I can’t wait for next chapter, it’s going to be juicy *wink wink* or not :D

Tell me what you think about Gabriel? And what you think about Megan?

Make me happy by commenting, voting and fanning. Thank you

Oh, and would you mind checking my other story "The Bad Boy Kidnapped Me" you won't regret it ;)

Love, peace and birds

Dina xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 2 8
If there is a word 'bad' in this world there is also a 'badass', and she was named Millicent Jaiyana Hepburn. Millicent Jaiyana or Millijay is feared...
102K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
416K 13.4K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...