My Dear CEO

SquishyYoongi_18

It all started at the very first day being an employee of CEO Min - - - - - - Is it possible to love someone... Еще

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N💕
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank You a LOT❤
Chapter 9
생일 축하 해요 전 정국❤
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bow Wow Wow!!
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

60 5 0
SquishyYoongi_18

I know the past chapter (9) was pretty bad....I don't know what will be or what is the topic/idea at that time. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Hope chu all understand^-^
And this is the continuation of Chap.9 too!!
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

  Lose Of Light

"Yah!! Hyemin-ah, will you be my girl???"
Switched to another place~~
"Aww!! You're so cute!!" Yoongi cupped my cheeks.
"Hyemin-ah"
"Hyemin-ah!"
"Hyemin-ah!!"
"Hyemin-ah!!!"

*Gasp*
"Huh??? What a dream...sort of a nightmare..." I said panting.
"Where am I??" I glare at the whole room.
"Hyemin-ah, are you awake??"

"Oppa???"
I opened the door and hugged Hoseok.
"Oppa-Hoseok, I am so sorry about what I did, for didn't told you before that I was about to go to Yoongi's house..." And he embrace me too...

"Hoseok-oppa? Hoseok-oppa? Hm.."
"Uh...Mianhae sir, I am soo sorry. I didn't mean it at all..." I wheeze after I said it. I felt my soul left my body because I am so surprised..

"Yah Hyemin, it's fine..." He smile and slightly scratch his head, seeing him blush..
"So.. Aren't we going down??"
He smirk and pull me down..

"Yah! Why do you have to run downstairs while pulling me! In hurts you know.." I scold him..
"Do you want me to help you??" He said worried but sarcastic...
"No, thank you.."

I sat down to the couch and relax for a while... Ugh, I can't forget what happened a while ago, my wrist hurts a lot..

"Hyemin-ah, do you want cake?"
"Sure!"
"Come here to the kitchen!"

[Fast Forward]

After we ate loudly... I really can't believe he was that loud.ㅋㅋㅋ
We even talk how embarrassed we were earlier...

"Hyemin, I think we should begin the training for your presentation and study some tips on how to make a grand animation." He told me while he was sitting with me at the couch

"Hyemin, wait here. I will just get the books that help me to create an animation!"
"Ne! I will wait!"

He ran upstairs and find it...
A moment later, the light shut off.

"Ah!!! Sir Yoongi-ah!!! Please come down immediately!"
"Sir Yoongi-ah!!!" I yelled and yelled...

I suddenly remembered my phone...where did I put it???

"Oh no... I forgot, It was with me upstairs... Besides, I can't see my laptop... Maybe sir Yoongi knows!"

Though it's very dark inside this huge house, I can still see a beam of light coming from upstairs.

"Sir Yoongi-ah! Where are you??"
I try to look at him downstairs incase if he's downstairs..
"Yoongi-ssi... Please come hear immediately, I can't stay alone here.." I said almost making me cry..

My watch was glowed, when I look at it, I realized he had been upstairs for an hour! There's no sign of his voice too.

The sun sets down already..making the beam of light disappear...

"Sir Yoongi!! Where are you??? If you hear me, please bring a flashlight too!!"
"You know I can't stay alone here.. please sir Yoongi, come down!" I said in a weak voice, panting.

Someone embrace me so warmly,making my cold temperature boost up.

"Aish... Don't be scared. I am here for you." He said under his breath..mildly and slowly..
I embrace him tightly, I don't know what to think or act.. I just lean my head on his chest..
"Thank you so much! I don't know what to do here on the dark."
"Here's the flashlight you need."

"Just keep calm. I'll stay here with you until the light come back again."
He escort me until we reached the couch.
"Are you okay now Hyemin?"
"Yes! Thank you."

"Where is Holly?"
"Holly? Ah, he's with my family in Daegu!"
"Oh..."

"What do you wanted to do, since the lights are still off?"
"I don't know...."
"You wanted to go out?"
"Hmm.. maybe tomorrow or next time.."

"I am really sorry for leaving you behind..Please forgive me..."
"It's fine sir. I forgive you, Just please don't do it again" I remind him

"Of course jagi! I won't do it again."
"Jagi?? Um..."

"I may don't know what's your expression at this time.. But I like to call you jagi! It really suits you well!"
"Okie, I'm okay with that."

I yawn, my eyes was half open at that time.. He asked me once again.
"Aren't you sleepy Hyemin?"
"I'm no--"

I was cut because I didn't handled it, so I fell asleep on his shoulder.

3rd Person's POV
After Hyemin fell asleep, the light came back. Seeing Yoongi admire Hyemin on his shoulder.

Yoongi's POV
If there will a day I could bring back the time. I would, I shouldn't left her behind and keep looking for the books. I am glad that I calm her. When the time she hugged me so tight and cry on me. I could feel it hurts me.

"Goodnight, my jagi.." Yoongi lied his head down on Hyemin's head and put his arms around Hyemin's shoulders. And both of them sleep..

Fast Forward~~

Hoseok was at Yoongi's house to fetch Hyemin.
"Yah!! Yoongi, why won't you open the door?"
"Coming Hoseok!!!"
Yoongi opened the door seeing Hoseok waiting..

"Where's Hyemin?"
"She's at her bedroom"
"Bedroom??"

"I gave her one. It was supposed for someone that will stay with me..But I decided it, that it will be Hyemin's"

"Oh, thank you for keeping my sister safe."
"It's nothing." 
"I'll be getting her" Yoongi volunteered

Yoongi already prepared Hyemin's Laptop and the thing she brought with her.

A while later..Yoongi was carrying Hyemin on his back downstairs 

"Huh?? Hoseok?"
"Oh. Hyemin-ah, we'll be going home." 
"Already? Ok. Annyeonghi gyeseyo sir Yoongi"

"Yah, Suga! Looks like you like my sister aren't you?"
"Mwo?? Wae?? Ani!"
"You very no fun!"
I was surprised when Hoseok said it... It make me shiver for a while

"Annyeong Yoongi!"

"Annyeong. Annyeong Hyemin.."

I waved him back with a smile on my face

"Thank you a lot!"
"You're welco-"
Yoongi was cut by Hoseok's respond
"Yah!!! You really like my sister! Hahaha."
"Oppa??? It's embarrassing..."
He giggled at me.

We both left Yoongi's house and proceed to Hoseok's motorcycle and head home.

3rd Person's POV

Both of Hyemin and Yoongi was thinking of each other. Yoongi can't really forget the moment earlier. They can't forget it.

Hoseok's POV
That turtle! I know he's hinding something... Don't he tell me he likes Hyemin.. Or he will be dead!
On the other hand... I like Yoongi to be with Hyemin. He really take a good care of her..

Hm... It's ok for me if he likes Hyemin...But I will still check if Hyemin is okay with him.

Should I tell this to the others??? Aish...this is driving me crazy.... I'll support them, if that what makes Hyemin happy.

❇. ❇.❇. ❇. ❇. ❇. ❇. ❇. ❇. ❇. ❇. ❇. ❇. ❇.
Hello there readers. You could see it's short! Well it's because this is the continuation of chapter 9. Well, this book isn't write to be day by day happening. Sometimes, it skips or it adds. Hope chu all like it. Thank you all for the love, support and reading it even it's kinda boring. I promise, I will do my best! 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

19K 1.5K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
357K 17.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
9.3K 357 20
" I can help you but there is one thing you need to do for me in return, you and I will get married " - Jungkook A girl that was born with a bone ca...
5.6K 226 25
a Tsundere Min Yoongi, taking too long to realize that Cindy Park is everything he ever need. Giving all of her, she was trying her best to protect h...