Wild Child (ON HOLD) (UNDER C...

By wild_child101

Sawyer Hensick has always lived in the shadow of her twin brother Jax. Not only is Jax one of the most popula... More

Wild Child
Chapter One: New Year, New Me
Chapter Two: Just My Luck
Chapter Three: Life of the Party
Chapter Four: The Day After
Chapter Six Part 1 : A Very Very Long Day
Chapter Six Part 2: The Rest of the Very Very Long Day

Chapter Five: Clean Up! Clean Up! Everybody Do Your Share!

69 2 0
By wild_child101

A/N external link is Sawyer's outfit for part of the chapter.

Chapter Five: Clean Up! Clean Up! Everybody Do Your Share!

Sawyer's POV

It's been five hours since I have seen what was going down in the guest room. And right now we are all sitting in the theater watching the Notebook. We are at the part where Noah and Allie are laying in the road for the first time. The girls and I came down stairs after an hour of sulking and the guys agreed to watch some movies. So far we have watched A Walk to Remember and now the Notebook. I guess you could say that we are in the mood for some romance. Especially because my love life is nonexistent. Surprisingly the guys didn't protest against watching chick flicks, which is possibly the first time in forever. The only thing is that I am crammed in between my brother, who fell asleep in the middle of a Walk to Remember and is laying halfway out of seat and half on mine and Hope, who strangles my arm whenever something remotely romantic happens. Like I said, we are watching the Notebook, so I am losing all feeling in my right arm.

Now thinking back to early today, I don't know why I acted like that. I mean it's not like I am his girlfriend anyway. He can screw who ever her likes. Sure it hurt to see him with them but it's not something I can control. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I just overreacted and that it wasn't Charlie's fault that he needed to be "taken care of". I guess that's what guys today are like. But what ever happened to the guys who hold a boom box and blast music at your window or ride around on a lawnmower, like John Cusack in Say Anything or Patrick Dempsey in Can't Buy Me Love. Those are the best romance movie made in forever. As I think more about what I want my love life to be, my eye close and I drift out of consciousness.

"Sawyer honey, time to wake up." A soft voice whispers. It sounds somewhat familiar but I can't pinpoint who it is exactly. "Mom, I think she is still sick. She hasn't been feeling good after our sleepover last night." A boy says, I think it was Jax. "Out cut the bullshit Jaxson, I know there was a party here. The music was so loud that I could hear it from our house. And I know that she is hung over. But nice try. You both are grounded." This makes me chuckle a little, but I suddenly stop because I realize that if my mother knows that I am awake, then she will make me get up, and I don't want to.

"Sawyer, I heard you laugh. Get up! You need to drive Hope to the school so she can get her car and also drive Taylor home." My mother snaps. She is clearly angry so I open my eyes and see that the rest of the kids are sitting up straight and listening to every word that comes out of my mother's mouth.

I guess you could say my mom is the strictest out of her best friends. Jackie, Ethan's mom, is a party-animal like her son. Kelly, is a complete soccer mom, with her five kids, including Liam. Lou Anne, who is the mother of Brendan, is a total push over and when you are at their house you can do anything you want, as long as your GPA remains above a 3.3 or a B+. Isabelle, Chase's mom, is very proper but also knows how to have some fun. She is the mother who gets involved in everything, from a bake sale to organizing a blood drive, which she makes us all participate in.

"And then you will come back here and help you brother and his friends with some house work because you did an awful job of cleaning. Then you will all go to Ethan's home and clean his house, then Liam's then Brendan's and finally our house. Isabelle and I discussed this with Jackie, Lou Anne, Kelly." My mother continues. All six of us let out a big groan.

"Hey! What about Skylar! What is she going to do?" Liam asks, bringing everyone's attention onto my blonde best friend who is curled up in a ball. "There is no way in hell that I am cleaning multiple houses! I can't freaking move without it feeling like someone shot me. I will leave in 5 minutes; I just need to go to the bathroom. " And with that everyone nodded in agreement, realizing today will go a lot slower if Skylar was helping. She then pulls herself off of the chair and makes her way towards the powder room.

"Children who are cleaning. It is now 11:30. I would suggest getting started now and Sawyer, I would like to talk to you about what you did to Ms. Nelson when you get home. But for right now, just drive your friends to their destinations." Crap, I knew that the school would call my mom about my detention because I had never got in trouble for anything before yesterday. I was what people called "teacher's pet".

I pick myself up off of the red velvet seats and go to the counter in the kitchen where Martin had laid out my keys. The boys were already shuffling throughout the first floor and Skylar is storming out of the house. I guess she didn't want to go to the bathroom here. Hope and Taylor both join me in my car. I guess cleaning this house will be somewhat easy being that we had cleaned up the majority of the house earlier this morning. The really challenge will be cleaning Ethan's house because I am pretty sure that he hasn't cleaned his in a few years. The easiest, by a landslide, will be Brendan's due to the fact that his mom is OCD and you can't even leave a tiny crumb on the table without her freaking out.

"God, I am so tired and my head ache is killing me! I mean how the hell am I supposed to face my mother looking like this" Hope complains, gesturing her tight dress and heels. Her mom is a very religious woman, who made sure that her children went to confession at least once a week, Church every Sunday and Saturday evening and not to mention the two hour Teen Time session that she has to go to with her twelve year old brother, where all they do is read the Bible and promise to be a virgin until marriage. And don't even get me started on what's going to happen the moment that that Taylor walks into her house. First, her mother will have a heart attack. Then she will send Taylor away to a convent, where she will become a nun and will never be heard of again. And that can't happen because who will I get to do my history homework for me, or join me in our incredibly hard math class.

"I would offer you my dress, but it's not any better." Hope shrugs. By now we are pulling into the school parking lot, where Hope's Honda Accord sits. "Hey we can trade clothes now. I am sure that Chase won't mind as long as you wash them and give him a box of chocolate chip cookies." I say as I pinch the Nirvana shirt. God, Chase will do anything for you if chocolate chips cookies. It's been that way even since we were little. Taylor strangles me with a hug from her seat in the back.

"Thank you so much Sawyer! I love you and owe you a bunch! Um...how do you want to do this?" she asks looking between our clothes. "And this is my queue to leave. Talk to you girls later! Plus we need to plan what we are wearing tomorrow!" She kisses both Taylor and I on the cheeks before clambering out of the passenger seat.

"We have to change fast because people are going to be dismissed for lunch in ten minutes." I stated. And with that I pulled the shirt over my back and threw it to Taylor at she almost beheaded my with her shoes. "Do you mind! I would rather live to the age of 101." I chuckle as she gives me a sassy look. I slip off my flip flops, replacing them with the wedges, and Chase's sweatpants and pull Taylor's green bandage dress over my head. I look in the back to see Taylor struggling with the shirt. Her headband got stuck in the shirt and was now pulling her headband down to bun.

"You are such a goof!" I chuckle before helping her. Now that we are all situated, by climbs over to the passenger seat, turning on the radio. Flooding through the speakers is Salute by Little Mix! I love Little Mix! Their voices are so compatible! Taylor and I sing the lyrics to this empowering song! The next song that plays is Lock Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars. Sure I love Bruno by this song is not one of my favorite. I mostly like his slower songs, like Grenade or When I Was Your Man.

I was driving 60 mph because I know that if I go any faster, I will probably get into an accident but not to slow that my mom thinks that I am ditching. I would have to be really stupid to do that considering that I don't doubt that cleaning will not be our only punishment and I will surely have more because of my detention. I turn down Taylors little cul-de-sac and drive down it until we reach a bungalow. Taylor's house isn't huge and extravagant on the outside, but the inside makes up for it, considering that her mom is one of the best interior designers in the state of California. Her little brother, John was in the front yard with one of his friends, kicking around a soccer ball. Taylor waves to me then gets out of my car and walks over to her brother, who jumps in front of her, screaming. He must know that she has a bad hangover. This action result her shoving him onto the ground and shooting him a harmless glare. Taylor is the gentlest out of all of my friends, but her in her brother fight all the time. I mean that's what happens when you have a 21 year old sister and a 12 year old brother, who both drive her insane. She couldn't hurt a fly. Literally, it was on her plate and she let it sit even after I told her that every time a fly lands, it is pooping or throwing up.

I drive down her street and roll down my windows. I turn the knob to make the music louder. It was a throw back to Low by Flo Rida. I swear until three years ago, I never noticed that Flo Rida spelled Florida. After finding out that realization, I face palmed myself multiple times. I honestly felt so stupid. I guess you could say I was more book smart than street smart. Today is really hot. I am guessing around 85 degrees and my air conditioning need to be fixed so now I am sitting inside my hot car with my windows open, but I am not going fast enough to make a sufficient amount of wind. I finally make my way back to Chase's house and I assume they are done because they are in the driveway throwing around a football. What's with boys and their balls this morning... Wait that came out wrong... "Stop with the dirty jokes Sawyer!" I hissed at myself as I pulled into the parking spot and cut my engine. "But they are so funny! I mean what type of people don't like dirty jokes?"

"Um, hey Sawyer. Are you talking to yourself?" a voice to my left says, causing me to jump a mile out of my seat. I turn my head to see Brendan holding the ball in his hand, staring at me like I have three heads. Could this get any more awkward? I speak to soon because when I step out of my blue car, I trip in the gravel and I bring Brendan down with my.

"Ouch! That actually hurt! Who knew you were that heavy? But I do have to say, I do enjoy this position that we are in. I give my a great view of you boo-" Brendan says. But I slap my hand over his mouth before he could finish what he was going to say. I let out a groan because theses shoes are to high for my to get up without any help. And it definitely wasn't helping that Brendan and I are in a very compromising position. I am straddling his hips and his hands are gripping my arms so I am leaning over him.

"Brendan, what is taking you so lo-. What the hell is going on here?" My brother inquires making his way over to where Brendan and I were sharing our little moment. The rest of the "gang" was trailing behind my brother giving us weird looks. "Sawyer why are you straddling Brendan? This is the third time in two days that you have tried to make moves on my friends! First Ethan, then Chase and now Brendan! I guess Liam is next on the list. And what the fuck are you wearing! I don't know if I was more upset seeing you in his clothes," Jax points his finger at Chase before continuing, "or seeing you in that skimpy dress.What is going on with you? Ever since yesterday, when you went through you're 'transformation', you have been acting like all the other girls that throw themselves at us. And do you know what they all have in common... THEY ARE ALL WHORES! And now looking at you in this dress you are wearing and the way you are throwing yourself at any boy who gives you any attention, I am starting to believe that you are a slut! I mean you freaking stripped down into your underwear! Actually, you're are worse then the other girls because you are so keen on being a virgin but the second a hot guy looks at you, you are willingly giving it up. That is pathetic. You are pathetic!" he shouts in my face.

Who the hell does he think he is, shouting at me! I freaking tripped and fell. Last night I was drunk! I clench my fists and use all of my strength to push myself off of Brendan's hard chest. Once I get to my feet, I pull down the dress so it covers my butt. I am beyond pissed! It's not like I meant for anything last night to happen, I was drunk and could not control my actions. All this anger from the past, from being bullied and being told repeatedly that I would never be as good as Jax, and anger from earlier today and last night bubble over until I exploded

"I didn't mean to lay on top of Brendan. I freaking tripped on the gravel and I tried to balance myself on him, but we both fell. And yeah, last night I knew exactly what I was doing with Ethan last night. Hell I even enjoyed it! And I probably would have gone farther but you interrupted. All I can think about are his lips on my neck! So sue me if I am happy for once. And what the hell are you talking about, me losing my virginity! I didn't sleep with anyone! Last night after the game, which you made me play, I wasn't feeling well so Chase took me to my room and helped my get out of my dress and then we went to sleep! I can't believe you would think that I am some hoe that would do anything to get your guy's attention." I let out a big, angry breath after I finish my rant. Brendan is now off of the ground and standing next to Ethan. They are all shocked because Jax and I have never gotten into a screaming match like this, ever.

They are all staring at me. I guess they are all shocked to find out that I secretly liked when Ethan kissed me, well I guess it's not much of a secret now. We stand there for a couple of minutes before my brother continues, clearly still wanting to fight.

"What the actual hell Sawyer! How could you say that you liked when Ethan was all over you!"

"Why do you even care? Last time I checked you were using girls to get what you wanted, so what makes you any better than me?"

"I care because you are my little sister! I can take care of myself but you won't be able to take care of yourself when you are 17 and pregnant, because one guy decided to say you were pretty." Everyone sucked in a breath, knowing that I am on the verge of tears.

"Screw you, Jax! Oh wait, if I do that will make me into a bigger whore than I already am! But what's so wrong to feel pleasured, I mean you use girls all the time whenever you want to get off." I spit at him. I need to win this argument to show him that I am not the frail little girl that they think I am.

"Why the hell would you even say that you enjoyed Ethan's 'company'? Are you really going to be one of those girls that falls in love with a guy that you've known forever?" I know that the next thing I say will either make me lose or win this argument.

"Well, we all knew that it would happen someday, but the heart chose the one it wanted." I say before turning away from them and making my way inside. I know that it was false but they didn't and for that, I win the fight.

I don't think I have ever been this angry in my entire life! And ever since my life changed, there has been so much drama. When walking by the kitchen, I see my mom and Isabelle looking from the window to me, clearly hearing the dispute between us. My mom opens her mouth but snaps it shut and I continue to make my way up to Chase's room. I grab my duffel bag off of the floor and now put it on the stripped bed. I pull out a black crop top that had a v-neck, that almost reached to my belly button, and was covered by a crochet design and a pair of white high-waisted jeans that only left a sliver of my skin visible to the outside world. I grab a pair of brown gladiator sandals and slip those on as well. Once I am dressed, I make my way over to the bathroom where my makeup supplies await me. I quickly apply some cover-up, bronzer, blush, waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I then fishtail my hair and slip on silver bangles. I look in the mirror and I am very pleased on how I look today. I take a glance at the clock and it reads 12:30. We need to start to clean if we are going to get done before night ends.

I make my way down stairs and kiss both Isabelle and my mom on the cheek before exiting the house. The man-whores are sitting on the steps, probably waiting for me. It seems as if they haven't said a word while I was gone. Good, I hope they stay that way for the rest of the day. I turn to look at them but only make eye contact with Liam, him being the only one that nothing has happen with.

"Tell your friends that once they are done sulking around, they can meet me at Ethan's house and tell them to be quick because that house will take the longest." I then turn on my heel and walk over to my beloved car and slip inside before turning it on. I put my gears in reverse and step on the gas pedal, racing away.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Within twenty minutes I have arrived at Ethan's house. It is about the same size as mine and Chase's.I get out my car and as I do Jackie comes running out of her house and suffocates me in a bear hug. "Is that my baby Sawyer? You have grown up since the last time I saw you! I love what you have done with your style! Come on! I will show your what you can get started on" and with that, she is yanking me into the house.

The first floor is spotless but as we make it to the second floor, where the bedrooms are, it was a complete mess. There were nerf guns everywhere, water bottles lined up against the wall and dirt clothes in the middle of the hallway. "We are going to tackle my room. This morning it was really clean but then I couldn't find anything to wear for my date this evening so I took everything out and now I can barely even find my bed." Jackie and her ex-husband Dan had gotten a divorce 10 years ago after he was caught cheating with Ethan's nanny. Jackie pulls my down the purple hallway, into her hot pink master bedroom. Immediately after entering, I want run away. It looks like a tiny tornado touchdown in this bedroom. All of her clothes are thrown around the room the floor is not visible to the excessive amounts of unnecessary crap.

"Ok, we are going to sort my clothes into color order by designer and the clothes will be in types of clothing order. First shirts, then pants, then skirts, sweaters, dresses and finally jackets. Ok lets start with red shirts that are by Alice + Olivia. Then orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and finally violet. Then do the same thing for pants and etc. until all of the clothes are situated. But don't worry I will help you. And once we are done, you will help me pick out an outfit."

She starts to pick up the articles of clothing and I follow her actions. We finished organizing the Alice + Olivia clothes in a half an hour when Ethan barging in nearly knocking his mother to the floor rudely interrupted us.

"I am so sorry mom! I didn't see you there!" he says helping her up. She waves his hands off of her and tells him that she is fine. We still haven't made eye contact this entire time that he has been in this room.

"What do you want the guys and I to do for you?" he wonders. "Well two of you guys can clean the hallway while the other three clean the gaming room. And once Sawyer and I are done here, you can all tackle your bedroom." Now is the time when Ethan makes eye contact. I try hard to give him a genuine smile but I can't and neither can he. "Now leave because you guys need to be done by 5:30 to get to Liam's house and finish at Jax and Sawyer's before it gets too dark. Shoo! Shoo!" she says slapping his butt.

Ethan and his mom are really close. For a long time it has been just the two. Ethan barely remembers anything about his dad due to his absence throughout his young childhood. I remember the last time I had seen him. It was when we were all sleeping over here, when we were 14, it was actually the day before high school started, and Dan showed up drunk. I still remember that he was making his way over towards me and Chase had shoved me behind his back, I guess to protect me. Chase is always doing things like that, at least when he is not annoying the hell out of me.

"Come on Sawyer, these clothes aren't going to put themselves away. The faster we do this, the faster you are done and able to sleep because I know that your hangover is probably killing you." Now that Jackie had actually said that, I am not feeling like my head is going to explode any moment. I guess that it just went back to normal. But never the less, I want to get out of here and relax. Relaxing, meaning staying as far away from the boys as possible.

For the next two hours (not including the half an hour Jackie and I had taken for a lunch break) I am sorting clothes. I don't think that I want to see another sweat suit because I think I have folded about 40 of the, many being multiples. But now I am lying on Jackie's queen bed as she tries on multiple outfits. The first one being a tight leopard print dress with black boots. I give her a no immediately because they are just going bowling and that will suggest too much for a first date. Now Jackie is wearing a pantsuit and I scream at her to change. I know that she is joking but the fashion police should arrest anyone who owns a pantsuit. After the fifth outfit, I get fed up on waiting so I make my way into her closest an instantly know what she should wear. I throw she a jean jacket with sweatshirt sleeves, a pair of dark washed jeans with rips and a navy shirt. When she tries it on, it looks great. The jeans hug her hips nicely and the navy v-neck shows the right amount of cleavage.

Next I help her with her makeup and hair. I quickly apply the basics to make her look fresh faced and then I use the curling iron to create loose curls at the ends of her blonde locks. I put some pearls in her ears and slip a rope bracelet on her tiny wrist. We make our way to the mirror and may I say that I did a great job!

"Saw, thanks so much! You don't understand how much this means to me! I really like this guy and you totally picked out the right outfit." She then pulls me into her famous bear hugs again. Our touchy moment was interrupted by a knock on the door and the 5 boys joining us. Great! So much for relaxing.

"Hey Jackie, we are done and you told us to tell you when we were done to get Sawyer and start on Ethan's room" Chase says looking at my eyes. God, I love his eyes so much! They are so blue and they remind of a swimming pool that I really want to jump into.

"HAH! Good luck with that!" She says, kissing me on the forehead. I try not to make any more eye contact with any of them as I walk towards the treacherous room of Ethan Wilde. I open the door and a horrible sight appears in front of me. Clothes are strewn all of the place, there is an empty pizza box on the floor and a bunch of other trash around the room. Not to mention the nasty sheets that has a bunch of come and over bodily fluids on them. It has gotten worse from the last time I have been here, which was at the beginning of August

"Ok, first of all. You need to run you nasty sheets into the laundry room. Then we will start to pick up all the trash an finally we will decide which clothes need to be thrown into the wash and which ones are good enough for another wear." I order. They must know that I mean business because once I snap my fingers everyone is moving. Ethan is taking off his sheets; Brendan is holding a trash bag while Liam is throwing away the trash. Jax is starting to pick up the clothes and put the on the bed if they are clean and throw them into the basket if they were not. Chase picks up another bag and I go to help him throw the trash on the left side of the room away.

"There is probably some trash under his bed. I will hold the trash bag here so it is a short journey to from the bed. I get down on my knees on the barely visible ground and stick my head under the bed. More trash and clothes greet me. How much shit can one person have? I start to pull things from under the bed, mostly old food container and shirts or boxers that I think should be burned on the spot. I try to reach into the middle of the floor when something sticks to me. As a reflex, my head shoots out from under the bed, revealing the object stuck to my body. It is a used condom. I scream louder than I ever have before.

"Get this off of me! I swear to God if you don't get this off of me Ethan Henry Wilde I will murder you in your sleep tonight." As I scream to the top of my lungs, the boy are all laughing at me. How can they be laughing about a condom, God only knows how long it has been under there, is stuck to me. "Get it off!" I scream.

"Calm down Sawyer! Maybe if you loosen up a bit you can realize how funny this is!" Ethan says coming over and pulling it off of my skin. "How can I think that it is funny when it touched your...your... You know what I am trying to say!" I become very frustrated and none of them have ceased their laughing.

"God, Sawyer it's called a penis! All boys have them. And all girls have-" Liam starts but I shoot him a look warning him to stop. "You will all clean this up because I will not touch another single thing in this room. Now is you don't mind I would like to go to the bathroom and cleanse my hand of you filth." I say storming out of the room.

That is so disgusting! How could they even find that somewhat funny? Boys are a bunch of slobs and nasty. I finally find myself in the bathroom, where I proceed to scrub my hands for the next 10 minutes until Brendan comes to tell me that they are done. I look at the clock on my phone and it says 4:00. Cool, we finished ahead of schedule. Next stop Liam's house.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Liam has five siblings. One is a freshman in college. Her name is Abigail and was basically the big sister I never had. Then there is his brother, Tommy, who is thirteen and is in the same grade as John. Gia is in 6th grade and is 11 years old. Harrison is 7 and is the most troubling kid I have ever met. His favorite day of the year is April Fools, where he takes advantage of my kindness and always pranks my badly. And finally there is sweet, sweet, Melanie. She is the odd one of the family with her blonde hair and green eyes. She was born 4 years ago and is the cutest child in the world and her hair is always in perfect ringlets.

When arriving at the Thaler's residence is like arriving at a family gathering. There is always at the least five extra children over, so it doesn't surprise me when the only job we have to do we keep the 7 year olds entertained while Kelly goes out to the store for an hour. That and also pick up all of the toys around the house and sort them into the right boxes, which takes about an hour after we got off babysitting duty. When we are finally done cleaning, which the silences where filled with the young children singing the clean-up- song, the guys and I head over to Home Sweet Home. Thanks God.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

By the time we all arrive at the case de Hensick it is 6:30. We have been cleaning for 6 and a half hours now and we aren't even done yet, though I suspect this will be super fast due to the fact that my mom doesn't allow us to make a mess in the house. We walk around the bottom floor of the house, just straightening everything up because it always needs to look presentable. In the game room and the sitting room, in the basement, we rearranged all of the games and movies into alphabetical order by title. I meant what else could be alphabetical?

We travel from room to room, on the second floor only to stop in Jax's room for a moment, so he can make his bed, but once we made to me room, we had a problem. I had totally forgot that when packing my bag yesterday, I had thrown clothes around the room, leaving my room in a disastrous mess. CRAP!

"Wow Sawyer! I have to say that this happens to be the messiest girl's room that I have ever seen, and I have seen many." Chase comments. Of course he would be the one to joke about this , when I am completely mortified.

"Come on, let's just clean." Jax mutters. Those had been the first words that he has spoken in my presence since our fight early today. Surprising, I know. And with that, out clean up commences. We are all picking us my clothes and putting them away. It's actually really funny how they know what drawers everything goes into. And everything seems to be going well, that is until Liam speaks.

"Hey Sawyer, are these...um...yours?" he asks, holding us my lacy black thong. Shoot! They weren't supposed to see that! They only person who was supposed to she that should have been the person whom I love dearly enough to give it up. I can feel their eyes boring into my head as I snatch it out of his grimy hands and shove it in a random draw. I try to go back and continue folding, but they won't stop staring at me. I turn around and look at them; they haven't moved since Liam made his discovery.

"Why are you guys staring at me?" I pester them. They all blink at the same time. Creepy... "S...Sawyer, what are you do...doing with a piece of lingerie?" Brendan stutters. "If you must know, those were supposed to be for when I love some enough for them to have all of me. But enough of that. We are all done in my room and I really hot, so I am going to go get changed in to a suit and jump into the pool. You are welcome to join me, whether you decide to accept the invitation or not." I open a drawer and pull out a pink and white pushup bikini before sauntering towards my bathroom. As I close my door, I hear shuffling around my bedroom and the door closing, so I assume they are going to go get changed. This is going to be so much fun.

After I finish putting on my bating suit and I grab a towel, I make my way over to the pool in our backyard. It takes over the majority of it, except the lounge in front of it and the outside patio, where we have parties in the summer. The pool itself looks like a huge lagoon, equipped with it's own waterfall and water slide which leads a pool right off of the main one. Towards the end of the main pool, there is a bridge that leads to the fireplace where we roast marshmallows at night.

When I get down there, I am the only one there. I strip out of my cover-up and lay my towel on the chair and as I am about to lean back and close my eyes, I feel my body being picked up my familiar muscles, Jax's. We make eye contact and he gives me a sympathetic look, but I am not sure if it is for the fight from earlier or the fact that a couple seconds later he jumps in the pool, with me in his arms.

The warm water surrounds me and I pull away from is body and resurface only to be splashed with the aftermath of the of cannonballs that had occurred after my brother's. They all come up and start to splash me, the same way they have for my entire life. And for the next two hours I don't have a care in the world.

I wish I could say that about every day.

*******

Hey you guys! Here is chapter 5 for y'all! It's sorta a filler and so will the next one but I just wanted to give you a bit of the background of the man-whores. Picture to the side is the Hensick's pool. I wish that i could be mine!

Hope you liked it. Vote/Comment/Share and if any of you guys are willing to make a trailer then please just private message me with the link. and you will get a dedication! Plus it would mean the world to me!

How did you feel about Jax and Sawyer's fight? Have you guys ever had fights like that with you r siblings... I know i have! oops. Comment below.

Oh and these are who I imagined as the moms :

Kate Hudson - Jackie Wilde

Gwenyth Paltrow - Lou Anne Charlwood

Katie Holmes - Isabelle Steele

Jessica Alba - Kelly Thaler

Natalie Portman - Miranda Hensick

Until Next Time xoxo wild_child101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
394K 11.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
34.2K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...