The Risen(UNDER REVISION! SEE...

By ElfPrincessForever

See other "The Risen" for final, revised copy!:) More

Chapter 1 "Why a summer camp?"
Chapter 2 "A whole new world..."
Chapter 3 "That sundress"
Chapter 4 "Twin freak and twin loser"
Chapter 5 "The new girl..."
Chapter 6 "You want to do what?"
Chapter 8 "Karma is fickle."
Chapter 9 "Not a home."
Chapter 10 "So be it..."
Chapter 11 "I think you're beautiful too."
Chapter 12 "Love me. Love me not. Love me."
Chapter 13 "All Is Fair In Love and War."
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT AGAIN!!!!!!
ANOTHER FREAKING IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Chapter 7 "A stove and a fridge."

157 8 7
By ElfPrincessForever

Alright, here's the promised Chapter 7! But I have a few things to say before you begin your quest of reading...

First, no one guessed the song, so I'm dedicating it to Joanna for a few reasons. I'm dedicating this to her because there is character based off of her, she really wanted a dedication, and I flaunt the fact she has a beautiful singing voice towards the end of the Chapter. I love you Ms. Jo!

Two, I'm updating early beacuse tomorrow is the day I get evaluated to get my wisdom teeth out and will not have time to upload it, so I took the time to finish the chapter and upload just a little early as I climb the ladder to get 200 hundred reads. *wink wink*

And three, I'm not really feeling this chapter, it's more filler than it is anything, and I kind of wanted to give you the back story of Victor and Noah/Narelle.

Read the note at the end, I have a little note for my lovely fans!

At last... *curtains open* the 7th Chapter, correctly titled: "A stove and a fridge."

Enjoy!

(Noah’s POV)

  The moment I had arrived at the mansion, I saw him. He was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen! His hair was black with streaks of bloody red, hanging in his eyes. His mouth was curved into a playful smirk and god might have just struck me right then and there because I couldn’t help it when my jaw dropped and my eyes bulged.

  He raised a brow. “New guy?”

  I nodded, closing my mouth and blushing. “Yeah, I’m Noah.”

  He smiled. “It’s nice to meet you, Noah. I’m Victor.”

  That was it. That’s all it took for me to fall in love with him.

  I sulked for an entire month before I got to go to Kiaden, Ms. Mia finally deciding I was ready for the change. When I had come out of the little stone house, his eyes rounded and I can proudly say there was drool dripping from his chin as I sauntered over.

  Yes. I was a girl. How did I go from boy to girl, you ask? Well, this is simple. On Earth, I was obviously gay. I didn’t know why, but I was never attracted to girls. Now I knew. My True-Self WAS a girl. A very beautiful girl, if I do say so myself. I used to think there was something wrong with me. Boy was I incorrect. I was a stunning woman with the powers to seduce anyone of my choosing. Who knew the shy, quiet boy was really this magnificent creature?

  The summer by then was almost over and he flirted with me constantly. It was driving me crazy. It was obvious that he was conflicted about the fact I was a boy on Earth, but he still seemed to like me for me. He laughed at all of my jokes, was into some of the music I listened to, and we could relate to each other as outsiders.

  The day he kissed my cheek, my heart didn’t stop until I finally fell asleep and slipped into Kiaden.

  The day he kissed me for real, I was a goner. Let me explain, it went a little something like this:

  It was a gorgeous evening on the property, and he was walking me to my house as we discussed Falling in Reverse songs. Inside, I was giddy. He was walking me to my house! The girl in me was screaming about how romantic it was.

  When we reached my door, I went to open it, figuring I would go inside and crawl into bed to dream about an alternate universe, but he stopped me by gently grabbing my arm. He pulled me into him and kissed me smack on the mouth. His lips were so incredibly soft, and the kiss filled me with such happiness, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him further, suddenly, all of the petty things in the world didn’t matter.

  That’s how we came to be. We spent the entire school year texting, emailing, and web-camming each other, anxiously awaiting the summer. Then, as summer finally warmed us in the California sun, we were together again.

  It all came crashing down right then.

  Luna needed me to be a spy. My fiery red hair and pointed amber eyes made me look like one of Rose’s troops. It was required of me to fulfill my destiny and give her information by seducing men into giving me information.

  Let’s just say this didn’t go over well with Victor.

  “She wants you to do WHAT?!” He shouted.

  A tear escaped. “She wants me to help her spy on Rose’s troops.”

  He bubbled with anger. “No! You can’t do this!”

  “Victor…” I pleaded, gently stroking his arm.

  He jerked away. “No.”

  I spent the rest of that summer trying to get him to trust me again. All of my hard work to get this boy was all gone, and it drove me to do my best in Luna’s missions, because maybe then he would see it was for good.

  The next summer, we were back to normal, we had worked it over the school year, even meeting up with one another every once and awhile. That’s when Ryleigh showed up, and I knew things were about to get very complicated.

  Things between him and I were honest and completely normal. We loved each other, and there was nothing that could ruin that, despite the dirty work I had to clean off of my hands every time I saw him again.

  So now, I was curled up with him on my couch, simply starring into one another’s eyes. “Noah, I love you.”

  I smiled. “I love you, too.”

  His lips brushed mine and an involuntary shudder racked through me. He was so powerful. He was just like his father, Collier. He could travel by shadow, otherwise known as ‘Shadow-walking,’ and had immense strength when it came to spirits. That’s definitely something he got from Luna.

  He kissed me again, a little more forcefully, as he brought up a hand to cup my face. As soon as he broke it, I sighed contentedly. A small smile creased his face and I stared into his intriguingly beautiful hazel eyes. “Ready to get some breakfast?” He whispered softly, lacing his fingers through mine. I nodded up at him and we got up from the little loveseat in the living room. He led me out the door, dragging me behind him to get to the dining room, which I knew would be empty.

  I was right.

  Victor and I were early risers and we always seemed to be the only ones in the room before seven or so. We took our seats, grabbing some of the food that was never absent from the table, even between meals. It always stayed hot or cold and fresh, depending the on food, of course.

  Everyone piled in, Drake and Ryleigh being the last, as always. She was blushing a smiling at the ground while he grinned at her, his eyes roaming over every inch of her face. They were so cute.

  “Drake!” Grace shrieked. “Come sit next to me!” She shrieked again, probably meaning to sound enthusiastic.

  He frowned and stayed firmly planted where he was. Her smile faltered and she stared intently at him, as if she was trying to push a thought into his mind. She slumped back in her chair when he shook his head and sat next to Ryleigh instead.

  Her face turned an unpleasant shade of red, but he continued to flirt with Ryleigh. “Drake…” She pouted.

  He disregarded her and gently spun a lock Ryleigh’s hair on one of his fingers, grinning like a fool as she rambled on about some story, using her hands to narrate.

  Grace looked extremely confused and continuously glared at him, like he would do what she said through her mind. “Drake?” She tried again.

  He looked vexed but turned to her. “Yes?”

  "Why don’t you want to sit next to me?”

  He shrugged. “I want to sit with Ryleigh today.”

  “But Drake…” She pouted some more.

  He sighed and creakily moved to sit next to her, sending Ryleigh a pleading look. She just smiled reassuringly at him, which seemed to perk him up.

  “So…” I drawled. “Ryleigh, how do you like your parents?”

  She grinned widely and nodded her head vigorously. “I’m so glad I can call them mine.”

  Grace gagged and snickered afterwards. After a few glares from the rest of us, she stopped abruptly, forking some food in her mouth.

  I smiled back at her. “Glad to see Patricia again?”

  A sheen of tears appeared in her big, blue eyes. “Yeah.”

  Grace rolled hers. “Oh come on!” She exclaimed.

  Ravyn cocked a brow. “Have something to say, Grace?”

  “You actually give into all of her crap. She’s just like her mother!”

  “You know nothing about me!” She snapped, glaring.

  “Oh, but I do.” Was Grace issuing a challenge?

  “Oh really?” I mused.

  She scowled and turned back to Ryleigh. “You’re going to fall for some poor, hopeless guy and ditch him because the next one says he loves you!”

  “Just because my mother chose true-love over your dad, doesn’t mean you can go around making accusations about me like that!”

  Her glare hardened. “I can’t have my own opinion?”

  Really? That’s your excuse?

  Ryleigh boiled, a small screech of a noise coming from her mouth before she spoke. Odd. “That doesn’t give you any right to prance around acting like you’re better than me.”

  Ravyn piped up. “She’s the Princess. Don’t talk to her like that.” She growled.

  “Do something about it, shrimp.”

  Ravyn immediately grabbed Snow’s hand then reached across the table to hold Drake’s wrist, shooting a bolt of electricity out of his palm. The sudden jolt sent Grace flying backwards into the wall and she landed on her butt with an ‘oof.’

  Ms. Mia walked into the room and her mouth formed an ‘o.’ “What on Earth is going on here!?” She yelled.

  Ravyn smirked. “Grace needed an attitude check.”

  “Ravyn! Why’d you do that!?” Snow squealed.

  “Ravyn, may I have a word with you?” Ms. Mia asked rhetorically, ushering her outside.

  She did as Ms. Mia said and no one moved to help Grace up. She glared at us all and Victor grabbed my hand under the table, giving it reassuring squeeze as her lethal gaze fell upon me. “No one wants to help me up?”

  Most certainly not.

  I cleared my throat and stretched out my hand. She pulled me down to whisper threateningly in my ear. I couldn’t hear what she had said, but I was sure it was some stupid insult about me being a boy and a girl. Perfect.

  She sat back down in her chair and scowled, nobody else daring to move. “Well, looks like someone has a temper.” She spat, taking a long pull from her orange juice, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand angrily.

  Well that was very lady-like, I thought sarcastically.

  Snow whipped around to face me, like she had heard my thoughts. “That was very kind of you Noah. Grace, I apologize for my sister’s behavior.”

  Grace snarled, her face twisting up unappealingly. “Don’t start with me, pipsqueak.”

  Pipsqueak. Wasn’t that the same thing Drake had called her the last night?

  My suspicions arose. Could she get into peoples' minds? Is that why she always stared so intently at Drake?

  A few puzzle pieces fit together as my mind raced with thoughts about all of the out-of-the-ordinary things that Grace had done in just the short time she had been here.

  Ryleigh and Drake continued to stare at each other from across the table, like they always did. She smiled sheepishly and blushed a little, while he smirked at her and let his eyes travel over her face.

  Grace growled at them and stabbed her food with her fork. “So… Drake.”

  Oh great. Here we go again.

~

(Ryleigh’s POV)

  I woke up that morning, curled up in my warm bed, sighing with content. He wanted to kiss me… He wanted to kiss me!

  My heart fluttered and I sighed again as I turned over in bed sleepily, searching for a dream about him and his magical kissing abilities. I bet his lips were incredibly soft…

  A banging on my front door woke me up and I opened the door, still in my pajamas and my bed-head sticking up all over the place. What do you know? It’s Drake.

  He chuckled at my face. “Did I wake you up?”

  Of course not, cutie.

  “In fact, you did, Charming. That’s some way to wake up a princess, bang on her door so loudly she crashes back down to reality.” I retorted sarcastically.

  He smirked. “Would you rather me just kiss you awake?’

  “Heck no! I could charge you for breaking and entering!”

  Oh who was I kidding? Of course I want him to kiss me awake.

  “Liar.”

  “I am not a liar.” I said, putting my hands on my hips as I stared down at him from the top step of the doorway.

  “You’re lying again, Princess. Don’t lie to Charming.” He pouted, making me laugh.

  “I’m going to go upstairs, get dressed, and meet you back down here in fifteen minutes.” I told him, getting ready to close the door.

  He stopped it with his hand. “Are you going to invite me in?”

My heart stopped.

~

  So, you can guess what happened right after he told me I would get my kiss: He walked away. He didn’t say anything else, or let me respond. He let go of me, and walked away. That’s it. No kiss, no smart comment, nothing.

  When he asked me to invite him in, I did, taking a shower quickly and we were off to breakfast. Everything was perfectly fine until Grace had to stick her big, fat nose into my business. Ravyn had every right, in my opinion, to shoot that ball of electricity at Grace.

  Now, I was walking over to Ravyn and Snow’s house, desperately wanting to check to see how she was doing…and maybe ask her how good it felt to hit Grace.

  I rang the doorbell, hearing some scuffling behind the door. Ravyn answered it and her icy blue eyes shone back at me. Her hair, just as black as always, was extremely long-looking as she combed her fingers through it, obviously just coming out of the shower. “Oh! Hey, Ryleigh!” She chirped.

  I smiled. “How did it feel?” I asked, my excitement a guilty pleasure.

  She grinned back and gestured for me to come in. “Great, I’m sorry you weren’t first to hit her.” She said, smiling a little sheepishly. “Do you want anything to drink?”

  “Sure.” I shrugged.

  She walked off, me closely following her into the kitchen. She pointed to a bar stool that was under a little island in the middle of the room. “Sit down.”

  I did as she said, taking the Dr. Pepper can she handed me. “So, how much trouble did you get in?”

  She shrugged. “I didn’t, actually. Ms. Mia told me not to use my powers on Earth and not to hit other children.”

  I gaped at her. “That’s it? That’s all she said?”

  She nodded. “Yeah, she didn’t seem too upset I had shocked Grace. Usually, she’s a lot stricter.”

  I smiled. “She just has a soft spot for you.”

  She smiled back and studied the white tips of her black hair. “Do you know why Snow and I are so opposite in appearance?” She suddenly asked me.

  I shook my head and eagerly waited for her response.

  “Snow and I can play off of each other, like…” She looked around the kitchen. “A refrigerator and a stove.”

  I laughed. “A fridge and a stove?”

  “You heard me.”

  I shook my head and giggled. “Care to explain?”

  “Pretend I’m the stove and she is the fridge, and the food is our energy. The fridge is what keeps the food cold, so the energy is stable with Snow.”

  “Okay…”

  “Now, I’m the stove, I cook the food so it can be used, so I transfer the energy to be used for whatever we want.”

  I thought this over. “Oh! So she has the energy and you transfer it to be used to kick butt?”

  She nodded.

  “But you grabbed Drake’s hand and used his power…”

  “Correct again. I have to touch something that I can use for the energy to be used.”

  “So you can take away peoples' powers?”

  She shook her head. “No. I can use their powers, though.”

  “Oh.”

  “Think of it this way, Ryleigh. Snow is the energy source, I’m the converter, and whatever I touch is at our command.”

  “Anything?”

  “Anything.” She confirmed.

  “But you have to have Snow for your powers to work, right?”

  “Yeah, that’s why we’re always glued at the hip.”

  Snow bounded down the stairs and gave me a look. “Ryleigh? What are you doing here?”

  “I just came to check up on Ravyn. She was just telling me how your powers worked.”

  “Want me to show you?” Ravyn asked.

  I nodded enthusiastically and watched Ravyn and Snow grab each other’s hands. Ravyn looked around the room and her eyes settled on a small candle. It was flickering next to the sink, lit to keep food odors out of the way. She touched the flame with her index finger and it transferred over to her, dangling over her finger like it was the wick of the candle.

  “Oh my god.” I breathed.

  Ravyn smirked and laid her palm flat, the flame now hovering over her entire hand.

  “That’s so cool!”

  They both snickered and let go of each other’s hands, the fire dying instantly. “Yeah, we get that a lot.” Snow laughed.

  Snow turned to Ravyn. “So how much trouble did you get into with Ms. Mia?”

  She shrugged. “She just told me not to use my powers. She didn’t yell at me once for hitting Grace.”

  “Grace looked really angry this morning…” Snow trailed off, lost in her own thoughts.

  Ravyn guffawed. “Yeah! Looks like her charms didn’t work today.”

  “What charms? She has as much charm as a hobo with no teeth.”

  Snow elbowed her sister. “Ravyn…”

  The twins exchanged a look. “What?” I asked skeptically.

  “Well…” Snow drawled.

  “You see, we uh…” Ravyn continued.

  “Oh spit it out!” I exclaimed, curiously eyeing the pair of girls.

  They exchanged another look before they both exploded at the same time. “We think Grace can control Drake!”

    However, this made my suspicions of her grow. If the twins thought she could control him, then maybe we were right…

  “That would make a lot of sense.” Was all I could really say.

  They giggled. “I think she has seducing powers.” Snow said.

  “Because it only seems to work on him.” Ravyn finished.

  Hmm… “Seems reasonable. I guess we’ll just have to find out.”

  “Yeah, Drake seems to be falling under someone else’s spell.”

  I blushed. They were SO talking about me.

  They both exchanged yet another glance. “Can we ask you something?”

  Why did I have a feeling I knew where this was going? “Of course. Hit me with your best shot.”

  “Do you…” Ravyn started.

  “Per say…” Snow continued.

  “Maybe like…”

  “Drake…”

  “Just a little?” Ravyn finished.

  “Uh.”

  Did I like Drake? I’m pretty sure I did, but was it worth getting my heart broken because of another girl like Grace? I mean, he could be a complete pain in the butt, but didn’t he make me smile all the same?

  I thought it over, long and hard, just what I was going to say. They were very patient with me and gave me a moment to think it through.

  “Yeah.” I admitted at last.

  They squealed. “We knew it!”

  I rolled my eyes. “Of course you did. Everyone here seems to know it but me.”

  “But you just said…”

  I sighed. “I know what I said. I’m just not that sure where I think it’s going. Have you seen the way he looks at Grace?”

  They grinned devilishly at each other. “This calls for some ice cream. Would you mind joining us in the living room?”

  I nodded and followed them into the seating room, plopping down on one of the couches. Ravyn took a huge bite from and even bigger tub of chocolate ice cream. “The whole thing about Grace is probably because of her powers.” She said around the frozen sugar and dairy concoction.

  Snow took a small, respectable bite from her vanilla ice cream. “Yeah, I’ve seen the way he looks at you. With Grace, it’s more like an expected reaction.”

  “What do you mean?”

  “Well, it just doesn’t feel real. He never acted like that until you came along. And then when Grace showed up in the doorway, it was like he wasn’t really there at all.”

  I shoveled some chocolate ice cream into my mouth with the spoon Ravyn gave me. “You think so?”

  “We know so.” They said in their creepy, unison twin voice.

  I held back a shiver as the memory from last night flooded me the more they talked about Drake liking me. He had held me so close, and the moment was so perfect and magical. Last night had to be hands-down, the best day of my life. I had seen Patricia, and met my new family, plus, I may have almost had the greatest kiss in my life.

  Ravyn and Snow smirked at me when I finally came back down to reality. “He said he would kiss you, didn’t he?”

  I blushed furiously. “How on Earth did you know?”

  They grinned happily. “Your face gives away everything. Never play poker. You’ll lose your last penny.”

  “How did it happen?” Snow asked.

  I felt my face heat up and I ignored it. “He just pulled me real close and read my face and said, and I quote: ‘Don’t worry, Princess, you’ll get your kiss.’”

  They squealed. “He just doesn’t want to admit anything yet. He’s really hard-headed.”

  I scoffed, like I hadn’t noticed, I thought sarcastically. “I couldn’t tell…” I said mordantly.

  “Don’t sweat it. You’ll get that kiss. If you don’t get it by the end of next week, I’ll give you twenty bucks.

  I laughed. “Deal.”

  We spent the entire afternoon, curled up in their living room, fanaticizing and gossiping about all those ridiculous girly things, like boys, and clothes and even a little bit of music. I walked away from their house feeling a lot better about Drake. Don’t be fooled, I was still tremendously confused, but I carried my head a little higher, and my shoulders a little straighter, as I made my way over to the mansion, ready to take on dinner, Kiaden, and anything else that stood in my way.

~

(Vivian’s POV)

  To Drake, I was just a little, six year old, girl that liked to experiment on him. In reality, my maturity was more along the lines of twelve, which is TWICE my actual age. Did he see it?

  No.

  Did he let me experiment on him?

  Yes.

  So, I was going to have to let go of the fact I HATED being thought of as naïve, little girl, to get my potion in him.

  I know I shouldn’t be messing with him and Grace’s awful powers, but Grace shouldn’t be using her gift against him either.

  I sighed, the purple potion bubbling in my hand as I walked up to him for the second night in a row. “Drake!” I sang. “Time to take your potion.”

  You would think I was talking about disgusting cherry-flavored medicine the way his nose scrunched up in distaste as he eyed the bottle. “Already?”

  “Every day.” I smiled.

 He took it from my small hands. “Alright…” He said skeptically. He raised the vial and tipped it back, the sparkling violet liquid easing down his throat as he dry-heaved. “I think it was worse the second time.” He coughed out, holding his throat and making an obnoxious sound with his mouth.

  I grinned innocently and took the vial back. “You have to take it tomorrow too.”

  His lip curled up in repulsion. “Great. I’m looking forward to it.” He muttered sarcastically.

  I rolled my eyes. “Don’t be such a girl, Drake.”

  He smirked. “If I was a girl, I certainly wouldn’t be devious as you.” He teased, tickling me in my belly, uncontrollable giggles escaping my mouth. Darn him…

  I caught my breath. “Be ready to drink it! I won’t forget!”

~

(Noah/Narelle’s POV)

  I loved the way he held me. We could be on Earth, or Kiaden, and he still held me like I was an unpredictable bird that would spread her wings and fly away if he let go.

  He asked his mom, Joanna, if he could get some musicians to play their music, just for us, as we danced in the gardens on the South side of Luna’s castle. He swayed with me, side to side, as the slow rhythm of the song took over us, filling my heart with joy as he held one pair of our entwined hand close to his chest and the other pair to the side. He hummed along and I had to close my eyes to really listen.

  He had a beautiful singing voice. It was in the bloodline. Not one of Luna’s descendants so far had a terrible singing voice, and his (to me at least) was the most beautiful in the entire world.

  He hated singing on Earth, because it wasn’t expected of him, but the family encourages it so welcomingly, he can’t help but let the music carry him away.

  I really loved it when he sang. It was low and crisp and cool, like an autumn morning. His voice was sometimes so overwhelming, everyone in the room actually cried.

  Luna had a beautiful singing voice, but the one that stuck out the most was Joanna’s. She was born on Earth, she was never meant to go to Kiaden, but Collier had fallen in love with her either way. Her voice was like an angel’s, despite she wasn’t Luna’s blood. Her voice wasn’t hauntingly beautiful, like Luna’s, but it was achingly sweet and smooth when the music flowed through her.

  I smiled. Victor’s voice was kind of like Jo’s, just…more male.

  Victor smiled back. “What are you smiling about?” He asked, whispering the words in my ear.

  “You.”

  He smiled with his beautiful midnight blue eyes and kissed me, his soft lips washing over me. When he pulled away, I sighed with content. He was so easy to be around.

  “Could you sing for me, Victor?”

  He chuckled and sang along to the song that faded out behind us as his autumn-morning-like voice took me away in the small room of the castle, the song bouncing off of every stone wall. He recited the song, word for word, taking a strand of my orangey-red hair around his finger and twirling it as we slowly danced around in paced circles across the marble floor. 

  “I love you, Narelle.” He said to me once he was finished, smiling down at me with night-sky eyes.

  “I love you, too.” I whispered, resting my head on his chest as we continued to dance.

  Sometime after his little surprise, we went to dine with Luna, to get to know Ryleigh a little better. We walked into the room with her telling a story about her cat, everyone (except Grace) laughing.

  “So, she would stand at the back door, every time he came home, waiting for him. And she’d then run to the front door after getting some loving from him, patiently waiting until he finally got out of his work clothes. Then, they would sit outside together, while he read and smoked a cigar, and she lounged in the sun.”

  What a touching story, I thought, smiling.

  Patricia wiped a tear. “Ms. Behaving was a great cat…”

  You could tell the pair of girls missed their parent’s, but Patricia loved Airadale and Aurik just like Victor loved his parents, Joanna and Collier.

  Daegan grinned at her and she smirked back at him, making his face redden. How adorable.

  “Did you have any pets, Daegan?” Vivian asked.

  He shook his head. “My parents were allergic to every type of animal fur on the planet.”

  She frowned. “I’d hate to be them…” 

  He smiled at her and she perked up a little. “Don’t worry about it. I didn’t inherit the allergy from them.” He joked.

  Of course he didn’t. He was never truly theirs to begin with, and Vivian already knew this.

  She rolled her eyes. “I’m not stupid. I know you didn’t get anything from them.”

  Ryleigh cocked her head. “What do you mean?”

  Vivian sighed heavily. “Daegan, like everyone else that comes over, including royal, has their real family here in Kiaden. Only problem is, they have no clue who they are.”

  Joanna gave her a look. “Vivian, you don’t have to be rude about it.” She scolded lightly.

  She took a deep, calming breath. “That is, unless you’re like my mother and end up falling in love with a Prince.” She joked, trying to lighten up her small mistake.

  Joanna smiled and blushed a bit. “It was never intentional. We just…fell.”

  A few ‘awws’ chorused around the room, one of them being from me. Victor rolled his eyes.

  Daegan leaned over to Ravyn and whispered in her ear. “Good thing I’m not human.” He winked, his gaze flicking over to Ryleigh for a second.

  She giggled and whispered to Snow, who giggled also in response.

  Ryleigh raised a brow/ “What’s going on over there?”

  Daegan’s face paled and the twins snickered. “Nothing, just talking.”

  Ravyn took her turn and rolled her eyes, looking up at him knowingly. “I could always just blurt out what you said.”

  “Go ahead.” He bluffed.

  She smirked. “And tell them what you meant by it.”

  His face, neck, and ears turned a bright shade of red. “I’d rather you not.”

  Snow smiled at him like a little sister would smile at her older brother. “Or I could say it.”

  He scowled at the twins and sent them glares as Ryleigh eyed them curiously. Patricia leaned over in her ear and whispered something too, which made Ryleigh slap her hands over her mouth, desperately trying not to laugh.

  Daegan panicked, losing the scowl and replacing it with a mix of paling and blushing. “What did you just say, Patricia?” He asked, his voice low.

  She smirked at him and stuck her tongue out childishly. “You’ll never know.”

  He scowled some more and sulked in his chair as the giggling girls around him whispered in each other’s ears. “Well isn’t this fun” He muttered sarcastically.

  My voice came out like silk. “Joanna, would you mind singing for us?” I asked, trying to get everyone to stop whispering nothings to tick Daegan off.

  She smiled kindly and stood up, standing behind Luna, who was at the head of the table. She opened her mouth, and let out the most beautiful notes.

  Even now, as I ready to go back to Earth, I have the stunning melody stuck in my head and ringing in my ears.

Not too bad of a cliffhanger, but be prepared for next chapter, I have a nice, big, juicy cliffhanger for you! Mwa ha ha haaa! >:D

To: ElizabethShadow, I want to say I love your story and can not wait to see what happens next. You deserve those blueberry muffins. Check out her story: The Original

To: TerriblePrincess, I love you! You have got to be like the bestest friend EVER! Check out her story: Memories of the Forgotten.

To: Jaymi587, you rock! Thank you for doing Secret by Maroon 5 for my story over YouTube!

To: Joanna Keaton Meyer, you are the COOLEST Step-mom in the whole wide world and I love you sooooooo much! This Chapter is sooo dedicated to you! Tell Dad I love him!

To my fans, a very beautiful love letter just for you.

Dear fans,

I love you with all of my heart. I love you like the waves worship the earth with its never-ending dance of love. I love you like the fire burns beneath a solid rock, yearning to escape so it can meet the earth below in the meadow. I love you like the air meets our hair and entwines itself in us, to lift us up, to lift up our sad spirits.

  And now I must move on to some ridiculous comparisons to the way I love you, my sweet, loyal fans.

  I love you like my best friend likes to lick my face for no reason what-so-ever. I love you like the turtles love eating grass, even when they aren’t the slightest bit hungry. I love you like a nerd loves secretly talking to their friends about Pokémon cards. I love you like termites like to chew all your newly installed bamboo, hard-wood flooring. I love you like ElizabethShadow likes to eat blueberry muffins and talk about her not-so-imaginary pet lion, Aslan. I love you like chefs love to yell at their sue-chefs. I love you as much as a volcano explodes everyday in Hawaii. I love you like cheerleaders like to wave around their pom-poms. I love you like guitar players love to plug their guitar into an amp and just wail on that thing until their eardrums bleed. I love you like Obama likes to go ‘Forward’ and ‘Change’. I love you like rich girls go through money on clothes they don’t need. I love you like everyone in my Chorus class loves watching Sound of Music.

  And lastly, my personal favorite: I love you like a dog loves to scratch his butt on the carpet in your living room.

                            Sincerely,

                                   Your ElfPrincessForever

Ha ha ha! You guys rock! I hope you like my very ridiculous love letter! Song of the Chapter: Waking Up by One Republic! Check it out and get the dedication!

Comment, vote, upload your own story, read some of the above mentioned stories I told you about *hint hint, wink wink*, tell your mother you love her in the spirit of the belated Mother's Day, kiss your crush, be a dork, and maybe... if you wanted to...FAN! ;D

Thank you guys so much, sorry for the long A/N! I can't appreciate it enough if you actually read my obnoxious letter!

Comment: TURTLES!!! If you read the letter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.7K 13
Bella Hunt thought the worst life got was the nanny quitting. But then she lost her job and found herself waiting for her husband to run off with his...
56.9K 1.1K 51
One shots of one your fav couples!
18.9K 182 9
Just a collection of cake (boyxboy) oneshots.. have funnn!!!
13.8K 267 20
- go read 19 days by old xian instead of this