EMILIO MARTINEZ IMAGINE - NEW...

By dreaminawake

You find an opportunity to join Team 10 and follow your dreams. What are you gonna do?! Is it gonna work?! Ar... More

JOIN TEAM 10?!
SAYING GOODBYE
STARTING TO MEET EVERYONE
FALLING IN LOVE
ON TEAM 10?!
ASKING HER OUT
MOVIE NIGHT
TELLING WHAT HAPPENED
FIRST "I LOVE YOU"
"WE NEED TO TALK"
EVERYBODY KNEW

MEETING IN SECRET

345 2 0
By dreaminawake

Emilio's P.O.V.
I went to the backyard and waited for Y/N

Your P.O.V.
I was on my phone when I saw that it was time to meet with Emilio. I get off of bed and go to the backyard to meet with him. When I got there he was already there waiting for me.

You: Hi...
Emilio: H-hi...
You: How are you?
Emilio: Good and you?
You: I'm good.
Emilio: So...

We set on the trampolim and started talking.

Emilio: I'm gonna go directly to the point. I loved when we went to the movies and I already thought that I loved you, but was when we kissed that I was sure of it. Y/N, I love you and I would love if you would be my girlfriend.
You: Emilio...I would love to be your girlfriend. I love you.
Emilio: I love you so much.

We kissed and lie down on the trampolim looking at the stars and ended up falling asleep.

Emilio's P.O.V.
I woke up and I saw that I was sleeping in the trampolim with Y/N. The sunrise was starting and I remembered that we agreed to don't tell anyone about us so I woke up Y/N gently with kisses. She woke up and hugged me. She's so cute.

Emilio: Good morning beautiful.
You: Good morning babe.
Emilio: How are you?
You: Great. What about you? Did you sleep well?
Emilio: I loved this night but we need to go to our rooms before anyone wake up.
You: Oh right. Let's go.

We went back to our rooms and I think Ivan was awake and saw me but he didn't say anything so nether did I.

----------------------------------------------
Are you enjoying? Do you have any ideas? Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...