Imagines ⌲ SPN

winchasster tarafından

❝ SAVING PEOPLE, HUNTING THINGS; THE FAMILY BUSINESS. ❞ [ SUPERNATURAL IMAGINES ] [ REQUESTS ARE OPEN ] Daha Fazla

COMING SOON!
| Happy Birthday |
| Cuddles |
| Books and Coffee |
REQUESTS!
| Here's Daddy |
| Dating Sam |
| Dating Dean |
| Promises |
| Wrong Bag |
| Texting |
| Shorts |
| Hey Jude |
| I Need You |
| Welcome Back |
| The Little Things |
| She's Back |
| A Winchester Christmas |
WRITING PROMPTS!
| Bored and Cuddly |
| A Certain Hunter |
| Panic Attacks |
| Night Time Proposals |
| Arguments |
Castiel When {1}
Dean When {1}
| Trials |
Dean When {2}
| Insomniacs |
| Hey, Loser |
| The Good Witch of The Winchesters |
| Told You So |
| One Inner Quest |
| Home For Christmas |
| You Have No Idea, My Love |
| Guardian Angel |
| We're All Mad Here |
| One of Those Nights |
| You're Awesome |
| Long Lost Family |
| All Good |
| Just a Little |
| Such a Buzzkill |
| I Know, Right? |
| College |
| Horror Movie Phase |
WRITING PROMPTS!
| A Lot of Things |
| Toddler Edition |
| Such a Teddy Bear |
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO!
| Intimacy |
YET ANOTHER PROMO!
| Morning Texts |
| Carousels and Clowns |
| Everything |
| Types of Kisses |
| If the World was Ending |
PART OF THE JOURNEY IS THE END.

| Friggin' Vamps |

2.5K 82 8
winchasster tarafından

*For Molbash_Cannonball*

Dean x Reader
_

"Son of a bitch!" Y/N swore when she was thrown to the floor by the vampire she was currently attempting to gank, gasping when the bloodsucker wrapped his hands around her neck.

"This is such a waste," he said with a sigh, bringing a hand up to stroke down her cheek. "A pretty little thing like you should be used for more."

"Bite me, Twilight." Y/N growled, spitting in his face.

The vampire hissed, getting closer to her neck. "Gladly.."

"Hey!"

Both heads turned when Dean came running in, slicing the vamp's head off with one quick swing of his machete. The decapitated body fell to the floor and Y/N scrambled backward, trying to get away from it.

"Dickhead." she muttered, brushing herself off before Dean took her hands and pulled her to her feet.

"Are you alright?" he said, dropping his weapon and pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Y/N murmured, pressing her face into his shoulder and wrapping her arms tight around his waist. "I've had a lot worse, don't worry." she said, giving a pat to his back before attempting to pull away. But Dean's grip was tight and insistent, and unwavering. Y/N wrapped her arms tighter around him, squeezing him gently. "I'm okay, Dean. I promise." she murmured, pressing a kiss to the crook of his neck.

"I know that." Dean mumbled into her shirt, sighing softly before pulling away and holding her at arm's length. "You sure?"

Y/N laughed gently and nodded, giving his forearms a gentle squeeze. "I'm fine, Dean. Nothing I can't handle." she said, pressing a kiss to his cheek before walking around him and out the warehouse to the Impala.

Dean huffed out a soft sigh of relief, running a hand through his hair as he stared after his best friend. He hated worrying so much. After all, he knew she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. But considering he was so unbelievably and completely whipped by his feelings for her, he couldn't particularly help himself.

"Hey," Sam said as he came up beside his big brother, clamping a hand to his shoulder. "You okay?"

The older Winchester brother looked up and raised his eyebrows at the younger man. "I'm fine."

Sam smirked. "You so like her, dude."

Dean rolled his forest green eyes. "Is it really that obvious?"

"Not to her." The younger said, shoving a hand into his pocket and raising his eyebrows. "I don't see why you don't just tell her. I mean, honestly, what's stopping you?"

Dean opened his mouth to respond when Y/N's voice cut in.

"Hey, dorks!" she shouted from the car. "I really don't want to leave without you but I also really don't want to starve to death."

Sam rolled his hazel eyes fondly at his friend. "Coming, your highness." he teased.

"That's more like it, peasants." Y/N grinned playfully, sliding into the backseat.

Dean smiled, rubbing the back of his neck as he watched his best friend with admiration.

Sam rolled his eyes, shoving his brother's shoulder. "C'mon, Romeo. Let's go before she steals the car."

***

Later, after the trio had eaten and made their way back to the bunker, Y/N was walking back into the library, a cup of tea in her hands as she returned to the worn book she had been reading. She looked up when she heard footsteps enter the room, her eyes landing on Dean as he entered the library, his scared hands wrung together.

"Hey," Y/N smiled, leaning against the table slightly. "You couldn't sleep either, huh?"

Instead of answering, Dean quietly padded towards her, pulling her into his arms for the second time that day and pressing his face into her hair.

Y/N's brow furrowed in worry as she wound her arms around her best friend, pressing her face gently into his shoulder. "Dean? You okay?"

Dean sighed softly, pulling back so he could look his friend in the eye. "I love you, Y/N."

Y/N smiled gently, tipping her head to the side. "I love you too, you goofball." she hummed, giving his arm a squeeze.

Dean shook his head. "No, no, I-I mean I-" he stopped, sucking in a long breath before he was pressing his lips to hers.

Y/N's hands flew to his chest in surprise, but she soon sank into the kiss, her arms winding around his neck and her fingers tangling into his hair.

Dean pulled away after a minute, resting his forehead on hers and bumping his nose against hers. "I love you, Y/N."

Y/N looked up at him with big doe eyes, her lips parted in surprise. "Really?"

Dean smiled, his green eyes sparkling. "Really."

Y/N smiled, pecking his lips once more. "Took you long enough to tell me." she teased, laughing softly when Dean's cheeks turned pink. "I love you too, you goofball." she hummed, brushing her hand over the back of his neck. "My goofball."

The man smiled, his arms wrapping tightly around her waist as he pulled her closer. "I like the sound of that."

Y/N smiled, nuzzling her nose against his. "Me too." she whispered. "Hey, what brought this on? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad you told me." she smiled. "But it's just kind of sudden."

Dean shrugged bashfully, looking down at his shoes. "I don't know. Seeing you today with that vamp...it just scared me. I started thinking, what would I do if something happened to you and you didn't know? What would I do if something happened to you at all?"

Y/N's face softened and she pressed a comforting kiss to his lips, cupping his cheek gently in her palm. "I'm okay, Dean. Nothing is going to happen to me. You're here to keep me safe, yeah?" she smiled, brushing her thumb across his cheekbone. She knew she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, but she knew he loved the fact that she trusted him enough to let him protect her. And she did.

Dean smiled gently, nodding and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Yeah." he murmured, brushing his fingers gently through her hair. "I love you."

Y/N smiled. "I love you more."

_

A/N- I made this cheesier than cheddar and I have never been more proud of myself

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

80.4K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
213K 3.2K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
172K 5.6K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
22.4K 227 117
Just some imagines from the Supernatural show. They're all mine, I came up with them and the short parts with them. Some are depressing, some may be...