Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

chrissy531 által

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... Több

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 17

4.8K 167 33
chrissy531 által

I do not own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters, I only own Rei and Kyle.

Ciel's POV

As Lillie reaches out for me my heart squeezes, I've lost all of my family, but.... at least you came back... I still have family... Auntie Red... I promise I will not let you down...

Lillie's eyes start to water when she notices I made no move to go over to her. She starts to make a sniffing noise, "W-What's going on?!" Rei exclaims as he starts to panic and run around. "How do we make her stop?!" Kyle exclaims panicking as well.

"I don't know! I've only handled the kids in heaven, they're usually always happy! I don't know what triggered her to start crying!!" Rei says as he rubs her back softly to try and calm her.

I sigh, these guys.... are hopeless... but for some reason my heart feels... full... or lighter... when I'm around Rei... it's a indescribable feeling... but I know I don't I hate it...

I walk over to Rei and softly grab the infant from him, she stops crying immediately and starts giggling.

Kyle and Rei join in on the laughing as they see Lillie grab my cheeks and pull them. "A-Ah hey!" I say as I try to pull her away from my face when she starts to reach for my hair.

"It's definitely Madam Red's reincarnation." Rei sweat drops.

Then Lillie goes limp in my arms, "Ehhhh! That was quick!" Kyle exclaims.

I look down in my arms to see Lillie sleeping, I sigh and pat her head gently. "Now that Madam Re- Lillie is asleep, let's talk about this 'future heir' business." I say as I lay Lillie in a makeshift bed of blankets.

___________
Rei's POV

"Right.... Gomen'nasai!" I say bowing.

"It's just that I didn't know if Sebastian was a wild demon... if I blurted out that I was the next to rule over the holy grounds without being cautious then there would be a high chance that I would have been kidnaped and taken to hell to be presented to the ruler of hell. And depending how they are feeling, they could kill me to start a war, they could keep me and never tell the other races about it, I could have been turned into a slave, or even forced to be engaged with hell's future heir for power-" "Okay, Okay I understand. I suppose it was right of you to be weary around us since Sebastian is a demon and all..." Ciel says sighing.

I chuckle a bit and smile sheepishly, "I was ranting again wasn't I.....?"

Kyle puts his chin on my head and raps his arms around me, "Yep." Ciel looks up at Kyle and narrows his eyes and I'm 95% sure Kyle narrowed his eyes at Ciel too...

...Was that a spark?

"Um... so guys you know it's 5:44 am right now so we should all just go to sleep..." I say trying to break the atmosphere.

Kyle smirks and grabs my arm, "Your right we should go to sleep, come on let's go Rei you must be tired." I raise a eyebrow at him, what's up with that tone he's using?

"W-Wait!" Ciel says grabbing my other arm. "W-Will you s-s-sleep with me tonight.... I-I don't want to be alone tonight..."

"Hm? Sure." I say shrugging, I look at Kyle. "Is that okay with you?"

Kyle grows a tic mark and grits hit teeth a bit. "A-Actually how about we all sleep together tonight." "Okay, then we should probably get dressed in our nightwear. And I need to get out of this stuffy royal attire." I say as I lift up the fancy robe and gestured to my jewelry.

Ciel nods, I look through Ciel's closet and grab a white shirt, "Hey Ciel I'm borrowing one of your shirts since I don't feel like walking to my room to get one!" I call over to him as I slip off my cloths, lay down my staff, and throw on his shirt.

I pull it down a bit so it covers my bottom and my front. I turn back around to see Kyle and Ciel with blood gushing out of their noses... WAIT WHAT?!

"Oh my god are you guys okay?!" I exclaim as I quickly grab two handkerchiefs and give them each one.

I sigh and shake my head at the two goof balls. I turn back around and plop onto the bed, I grab Lillie and hug her into my chest. I look over at the two boys who were wiping their noses, "When your ready you can join me."

They nod their heads and I close my eyes, dosing off with Lillie in my arms.

____Time skip____

The church bells rang and children run around the front of the church.

Kyle sighs as he passes Lillie to me, "Your turn, I've been holding her since morning." I roll my eyes, "It's not like she weighs that much anyway."

I spot Uncle Undertaker from the corner of my eye, "Uncle! Uncle Undertaker!". He looks my way as I run over to him, Lillie in my arms and Kyle following behind me.

"Oh? Now who are these two?" Undertaker asks gesturing to Kyle and Lillie. I smile and pull Kyle into Undertakers line of sight, "This is Kyle, and this is Madam Red, however she is now known as Lillie, my child." Undertaker giggles but stops and looks at Kyle.

"Aren't you a little young?" Kyle's ears turn red, "Its not like that!"

Undertaker raises a eyebrow, "Its Ciel's then?"

"NOOO! Nothing happened! That's impossible anyway!!" Kyle shouts shaking Undertaker back and forth.

Undertaker irrupt's in a fit of laughter and walks over to me when it starts to die down. He grabs Lillie and lifts her up in his arms, "So this is what happened to Madam Reds soul, I was wondering where that went..."

I laugh a bit when I see Lillie glare at Undertaker and scratch the back of my head, "Well I couldn't just leave her and let her go to hell..."

Undertaker nods his head in agreement.

Three kids run up to the fence, "Lots of people here today, huh big brother?" The little boy says to the older boy.

"Why?"
"Dunno."
"You're older! You don't know?"
"Are you dumb?"
"I'm only twelve! I don't have to know!" Ehhhhh? So this is how humans boys the age of twelve act?.... wait a minute... then does that mean Ciel acts like a old man?!

"Indeed." Undertaker says joining in on the conversation.

The kids look over and see Undertaker leaning on the fence, "Its only natural a normal twelve year old wouldn't know. Today is a certain noblewoman's big day."

The kids back away from Undertaker, he isn't THAT scary...

"Big day?" The little girl asks, the oldest covers her mouth.

"Yes-- a persons final, biggest ceremony in life. The funeral." Undertaker really has to trim his nails...

"OH! That's right!" I shout popping from out behind Undertaker, effectively scaring the kids. I grab Kyle with my free hand and rush off to the church.

We get there just as Ciel sits on the coffin, "White flowers and plain dresses don't suit you." Ciel picks the rose on his suit off and puts it in her hair. "What suits you is a passionate red. The color of spider lilies blazing in the fields... Aunt An." When Ciel leans down and touches his forehead with hers is when I get the signal to do my thing.

I whisper a few words and a strong yet soft, gust of wind blows rose petals into the church.

Suddenly a vision comes over me and I hear two woman singing. I look around and I see Madam Red and a tiny Ciel and Elisabeth. The two woman are holding their arms above them and Elizabeth and Ciel go through. Madam Red brings her arms down and catches Ciel, bringing him in a hug.

(Muhahaha! Are your heart strings pulled yet?)
When the vision ends a stray tear falls from my eye and I notice Sebastian staring so I quickly wipe it away before he does anything drastic.

I feel Lillie tug softly on my hair, I look down to see her reaching out towards Ciel. Madam Red... even after death and rebirth you still wish to be there for Ciel as much as possible....

___Time skip___

"You're not going to report to the queen who Jack the ripper was?" Lau asks leaning against the window.

"There is no need. Her wish was that we end the incidence. That objective has been fulfilled." Ciel says looking out the window.

"And you'll keep right on sinking into the quagmire, won't you? Even if you set foot somewhere that you can't return from, I know you would never let anyone see you pathetically screaming and crying for help. Not you, the proud dog of the queen. I'll be careful not to make myself a target for you, my Lord." Lau says, pulling me away from Kyle and petting my head.

Kyle glares at him but makes no move because he might wake Lillie who was sleeping in his arms.

"Opium dens are starting to become a problem. If you're going to get out, now's the time." Ciel warns.

"If I did that, I'd have to think of another business to run."

Ciel puts his top hat on and glares at the hand on top of my head, "You could always go back to your home country." "I haven't exhausted my interest in this country yet." Lau let's go of me and whispers something in Ciel's ear.

"I fully expect you'll put on many more interesting shows for me." Lau says, waving his hand good bye and walking away.

Ciel hooks his arm with mine, "We have somewhere to go. Come."

Kyle clicks his tongue and mutters something like, "What are we, dogs?"

We walk outside to the grave yard and stop in front of a grave. "This is..." Sebastian starts off.

"My final customer from the Jack the Ripper murders." Undertaker says cutting off Sebastian.

"Apparently she was an immigrant. They couldn't find anyone to claim her body." Ciel says staring at the grave of the lady that was killed by Grell and Madam Red.

Undertaker hugs me and pokes Ciel's cheek, "So our kindhearted Earl here hired me to pretty her up and even erected this gravestone for her."

"In not kind hearted. If I had given her life first priority that night, there would have been plenty of ways to save her. But instead, I prioritized catching Jack the Ripper. I knew she wouldn't be saved. I knew, and I let her die... My own flesh and blood." Ciel says referring to Madam Red.

I sigh and slap Ciel in the face, "W-Wha-" I glare at him, (*le gasp* Shits bout to go down, Rei glared!) "It's in the past now so we can't change anything! The only thing we can do is help her live through this lifetime and make sure things are differently than last time!" I hold up Lillie, who was wide awake now and looking Ciel in the eye.

"See this? This is Madam Red, she isn't gone, she was given a second chance at life so she can pass through heavens gates! If you want to make it up to her then make sure she lives her life happily and without a worry about the underworld! Ciel, I wiped her memories but in a way, she still remembers you. She remembers the feelings she held for you!" Ciel looks at the infant that was reaching out to him and giggling.

I could see his eyes soften and he lets out a sigh, "Your right, I'm sorry Rei... Lillie." He grabs Lillie from me and cradles her in his arms.

As Kyle, Undertaker, and I walk off on our own, Undertaker breaks the silence, "You know his outcome already, don't you?" I close my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Yes."
Undertaker stops walking and I stop too, Kyle runs into Undertakers back and face plants the ground.

"Then why do you still help him?"
"I don't know... I suppose he has grown on me... and I now think of him as a friend."
"You know you are putting yourself at risk doing this, that boy is a magnet for trouble." Undertaker says in a warning tone.

"I understand that...." I smile, "But it takes a lot to kill someone like me."

Undertaker grabs my shoulders, pushes his bangs away and looks me in the eyes. "I understand that, but I swear if you end up hurt because of something he or his butler did..."

Undertaker and Kyle's eyes glow a neon green and a bright blue as they both say in sync.

"I'll kill them both."

~~~~~~~
This chapter is 2125 words long.
Yasss I was able to fit two chapters in one weekend!!! And.... now I am going to sleep. .-. Till next time my lovely readers!
                   ~the author

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

145K 4.4K 35
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
109K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...
2.9K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
9K 232 16
Y/n just got home from the last day of school. Ah yes summer vacation in the year 2014 and time for binge watching anime and hanging out with friends...