Ishqbaaaz : The Return of Obr...

By Lakshmi1099

Highest rank #21 on 09/02/2018 in fanfictions. 7 years have passed since that fateful day. The day when the f... More

Author speaking ;)
Prologue
Shivaay
Shivika
Rudra
Rumya
Omkara
Rikara
Dadi
Flashback.
Flashback 2
The truth.
Fear.
Memories and more..
The dilemma.
When the past comes knocking.
New beginnings
Relations
Home Sweet Home(Part A)
Home Sweet Home(Part B)
Morning stress.
Conspiracies
Bonds.
The meet.
Confrontations
Introductions.
Revelations.
Lost in time.
Forgive and Forget?
The Welcome.
When the unexpected happens.
The Breaking News.
The mastermind's plan.
Suspicions.
The rise.
Untitled
The call.
Choices and Consequeces
Preparations
The past.
The Homecoming.
Homecoming (Part B)
Relations?
Continue??
Conflicts.
Mine.
I've got your back,Di
Outside the bubble.
The party.
The limit
The ties that bind

Journeys.

8K 435 43
By Lakshmi1099

Thank you guys for your likes and comments 😘😘and sorry for not being able to reply to your comments.

Note:Just to avoid a confusion,this update is divided into three parts.It was necessary to link their individual stories to each other.😀

Dont forget to press that little star 🌟🌟on the top and drop in your suggestions. 

Happy reading.💗

--------------------------------

Austrailia

"Gauri,meine kaha na, that I am not coming to Mumbai. Then why did you book my tickets as well?"asked Om who was angry that Gauri had booked his tickets without even asking him.

"Bhool Gaye Om?Apne mujse promise kiya tha ki aap next trip par mere saath Mumbai chaloge. Isliye I booked the tickets for you as well.You even promised Mom, that we would visit her together, the next time we come to India. So when I told her about my trip she was so excited about us visiting her in Bareilly."

Om remembered the promise he had given Gauri that they would visit her mother in Bareilly together next time they would go to India.He very well knew what place and importance Gauri's mother held in her life. She was very small when her parents got divorced. Her mother had single handedly bought up her daughter into a fiery girl who was not afraid to stand up for what was right. He really did admire his mother in law for the strength of character and strong will power she showed as a woman and as a single mother but going to Mumbai was not an option as well.

"Gauri,please try to understand I cannot go to Mumbai. We can land in Delhi and then go to Bareilly right? Is going to Mumbai necessary?"Suggested Om hoping to make Gauri change her mind.

"Om,I have work to do in Mumbai,so when I get a holiday we will go to Bareilly together.Aur waise bhi tumhe pata hai na that our anniversary is in a few days.Do you want me to spend our anniversary miles away from each other.Alone and lonely."said Gauri dramatically widening her hand to indicate the miles of distance while sitting down on the nearest chair.

"Gauri,this is emotional blackmail and you know very well that I would not be able to say no when you do that."whined Om.

"I know,isliye mein yeah hatyaar tabhi istemaal karthi hoon, jab mujhe iski bahut zyaada zaroorat hai.Ab batao are you coming to Mumbai with me or should I do some more dramatics?"

"Theek hai, I will come but only on one condition that you will not force me to visit any member of the Oberoi family once we arrive in Mumbai.If you say yes,then I will come with you."said Om realizing there was no way other than to agree to her, especially since she was already in her dramatic mood.

Gauri walked to Om and put her arms around his neck."You are not a child Om that I will force you to go.I can just advice you to visit them and make things all right but at the end of the day it is totally your wish".Om was amazed at the sudden change in Gauri .Gauri had so many facets to her personality.She was childish in her behavior sometimes,innocent in some other matters,Fiery when she fights,dramatic when she has to get her things done etc.He could write books and books on the rainbow that was his wife.She had splashed so many colors into his black and white life, that each day with her was a whole new experience in itself.

"What now?I agreed to your condition, right? Now let's start packing waise bhi, the flight is an early morning one."said Gauri while moving to her cupboard to fetch her things required for the journey.

Gauri knew that once Om reached Mumbai,he would definitely restart the search for his brother ,that he had left incomplete 7 years ago.

While Om was packing his bag,he came across the photo frame of the Obros-Shivaay,Rudra and himself taken at the last mahaarti that they did together.How happy were they?He remembered his Daadi's words about Dadaji's birthday.He really did not want to disappoint his Dadi after sensing the hope she had in her voice, when she spoke to him.But going to the mahaarti without Shivaay or Rudra would be seen as his silent approval to Mr Oberoi's plan of making him the sole heir of the Oberoi industries.Or otherwise he had to locate Shivaay and Rudra before the mahaarti and what better place would he have other than Mumbai to start his search that he had abandoned years ago?

............................................................................................

Mumbai,Oberoi mansion

"Shaayad tum sahi keh rahi ho Jhanvi.Mujhe sabse se pehle Shivaay ko dhoondar vaapas laana chahiye,tabhi baaki dono ko mein vapas laa paoongi."Said Dadi who was talking to her daughter in law,scratch that Ex-daughter in law over the phone. 

"Par Puttar hume toh Shivaay ke baare mein kuch zyaada pata bhi nahi chala,then how would we find him?"asked Dadi after a pause.

"Mummiji,we know Shivaay's official address right.I am sure that we will be able to get some clues from his head office in London.In fact,I will book the flight tickets to London today itself.I will also come with you."said Jhanvi. 

"Thank you puttar ki tu meri itni madad kar rahi hai.I dont know how will I thank you?"said an overwhelmed Dadi.

"There is no need to thank me,Mummiji.Its not like I am doing it for somebody else.I have my selfish gains in this as well.After all,Its my dream to see all my children back under one roof.Anyways Mummiji, after I book the tickets I wills end them to the Oberoi mansion."jhanvi said and cut the phone.

"Aap maan gaye?I knew it, that only mom could make you understand and you only listen to her.Here i am trying to make you understand since the last one hour,but when mom talked to you for two minutes you agreed. This is not fair dadi"complained Priyanka childishly.

Dadi chuckled.

Barely a month after,Shivaay and Om had gone,Tej one day came with Swethlana to the oberoi mansion and informed everybody that Swethlana would stay in the Oberoi mansion from that day onwards.Jhanvi who had been holding herself together for the sake of the family,finally lost her patience and ended up screaming at Tej.Tej had in return presented her the divorce papers which were signed by him.All the people left in the Oberoi mansion had expected Jhanvi to beg to Tej, for saving their marriage but what happened that day was something that none of them had expected.The same Jhanvi who had always tried to save this marriage even at the cost of her self respect, finally decided that she had enough.After signing the divorce papers,Jhanvi walked out of the Oberoi mansion but not before personally ensuring the family that she would just be a call away.Though Jhanvi had separated from Tej and she was not longer the Oberoi bahu but their relation still remained the same.For Dadi,she was still like a daughter that she never had.

Priyanka who was sitting opposite to her grandmother across the dining table, was fascinated to see the various myriad of expressions that flashed on her face.Not wanting to bring the old lady out from her thoughts, Priyanka quietly got up from the table to walk ahead when he heard her grandmother.

"Aaj yahin rukh jaa puttar."

"Dadi jab bhi mein jaa rahi hoti hoon aap mujse ek hi sawaal poochte hai aur har baar mera jawaab 'na' hota hai.Then why do ask?"asked a surprised Priyanka.

"Because somewhere I have a hope in my heart that one day, your answer will change."

"Sorry dadi, but today is definitely not the day."saying so,Priyanka walked ahead only to bump into Tej who was accompanied by Swethlana.

"Priyanka,tum yahan?"asked Tej with surprise evident in his tone.He had definitely not expected to see his daughter here because he was unaware of her secret visits to the Oberoi mansion because Priyanka had taken great care to time her visits accordingly.

"Don't worry Mr Oberoi,I have not come to stay here forever.I had come to visit dadi and now I am leaving."replied priyanka in a cold tone seeing the surprise flash across his face.

"Priyanka,this is your house.You can come and stay here whenever you want.Though you married that ACP without my consent but  you are stillmy daughter."

"Correction Mr Oberoi,this is not my house or our house.This is your house.Yahi kaha tha na aapne uss din?Bhool gaye?"asked Priyanka remembering the time he had proudly proclaimed the Oberoi mansion as his property.

Tej was stunned into silence.He had not expected that his daughter would one day stand against him.It was all because of his nephew Shivaay.He had thought that once Shivaay was out of the mansion,all the members of the Oberoi family would eventually forget him.He had succeeded in throwing Shivaay out of the mansion but couldn't succeed in breaking the bond that they shared with Shivaay.Sensing that Tej was lost in his thoughts,Swethlana stepped forward. "Priyanka,Where are your manners.Dont you know how to talk to elders and remember that you are talking to your own father."

"You cannot force others to respect you,you have to earn it.Mr Oberoi has not done anything to earn the respect.And thank you Ms Swethlana,for reminding me that this man is my father.Also yeh humara family matter hai,you don't need to interfere."

"Swethlana is family,Priyanka."Tej spoke in a low voice.

"Oh really,She must be family for you but for me, she is still an outsider in this house."saying so Priyanka walked ahead but stopped after a few steps and turned,

"Waise Mr Oberoi, You always used to say that you did all of this for your children.But now there is nobody with you. Your wife divorced you and your children left you alone.You lost your whole family and truth is that you have nobody else to blame for your present condition except your own ego and greed."

**************************

London

Once Shivaay was settled down on his business class seat,he looked out of the window.It was dark outside.He could see the city of London across the fencing of the airport.London.The city where Shivaay Singh Oberoi was reborn.

Mumbai.Over the last seven years, he had imagined what his state of mind would be,if he ever had to return but the truth was that the feelings he was experiencing now, was nothing close to what he had imagined.Shivaay Singh Oberoi who always had a thrill in challenging and testing his limits in every situation was for the first time, tensed about a simple visit to Mumbai.It had been seven years since he last visited that place. The place where he spend most of his childhood.He had always avoided going to Mumbai,no matter how important he conference or meeeting would be,he would always avoid it stating reasons at the last moment.But this time his lovely wife had made sure that he goes to Mumbai by taking extra care of him for the past one week, so that he could not even make excuses of ill health.

A part of his mind still encouraged him to deboard the aircraft now and go back home.Loses and his public reputation be damned.Still the other logical part of his mind was replaying Anika's words encouraging him to fight his fears.

Avoiding the thoughts that were running across his mind he took out his phone and scrolled through his messages and email so that he doesn't miss something important.The wall paper of his phone was a picture of Anika and Naira that he had taken on Naira's last birthday.Naira was sitting on Anika's lap and both mother and daughter were laughing heartily with their heads thrown back in mirth.Their happiness and joy was so infectious that he couldnt help a smile that crept on to his lips even n his confused state of mind.

The flight was preparing for takeoff and the air hostess was making the safety instructions.Shivaay switched off his phone and put it in his coat's pocket.As he was putting his phone back into his pocket, his hand touched a piece of paper in his pocket. Curiosity took over him and he took it out to see that it was pink sheet of paper which was neatly folded..He opened to see that it was a small card from his daughter.

"I will miss you dad,Hope you will you miss me too

Have a happy and safe journey"

Though the card was not very neat and the handwriting and the drawing were almost resembling a scribble ,still it was a treasure for Shivaay.He didnot know how this card came into his pocket. Naira was an expert at giving surprises.The flight had taken off and there was no turning now.He was going to Mumbai but Shivaay had vowed to himself that no matter what lay ahead for him in Mumbai,he would not allow anyone or anything to destroy his perfectly weaved world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again a big thank you for the tremendous response you guys showed on the last update.Love you guys for that.😘😘

Next update:31 August 2017😁

In the next update two people will be meeting after 7 years.Guess who?😉😉 

Keep liking and commenting.🌟🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 11.1K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
63.7K 6.4K 40
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...
409K 32.6K 47
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an orphan, is in immediate need of money. ...
291K 13K 39
This Story is Related to Shivika leading life away from Family based on ISHQBAAAZ and Will OmRu manage to bring back them to Oberoi Mansion ? Ran...