The Story Of Herobrine's Half...

By Saturn_Butterfly

The story on how she become who she is... More

Chapter 1: Welcome Baby Zera
Chapter 3: 13 yrs. Stronger Than Anyone
Chapter 4: Notch's Worst Party Ever!
Chapter 5: Finding Zera
Chapter 6: The Eye Of Mercy
Chapter 7: Welcome Back Zera!
The Success
A/N!
Chapter 8: New Friend

Chapter 2: All grown up

13 1 7
By Saturn_Butterfly

Zera POV

10 years ago I grew up in great health, and good body.

Me and brother Herobrine are best buddies it's because we have powers, and have the same glowing eyes. But sometimes I wonder why am I stronger than Herobrine.

So I asked Mom " Mom why is my powers different from Herobrine?" I asked,

but she just didn't say any word. All I have to do was to keep my mouth shut and not to bother her. Some sort of.

-Next Day-

I found out that I was adopted! It's because Notch was such a blabber mouth but I just accepted it.

Although Mom just request a painter to paint my family in my 10th birthday and I just noticed that I was more different than my other siblings. And I was the only girl from the four of us

Fudge!!!! Forgot to write the information at the other pages aww dang it😲😵😠
                                                 - Jaq

When I was sad how long Herobrine was there to comfort me.

He never wanted to wish that I was hurt, ever.

" I love Herobrine it's because he is always there to love me not to hurt me, and he is always there to comfort me not to confront me!" I yelled at Notch, Mom, and Steve the room felt silent.

I felt the guilt in my face I was confused, and hurt I ran into my bedroom in shame.

Just then when Herobrine saw so sad, he just entered my room, hugged me and said " Don't worry Zera someday you will learn, someday" said Herobrine and knowing that I was loved from my half brother. "I will brother... I- will." I said sadly.

             End of Chapter 2 so tired from typing uggghhhh!!!!😒😠

Jaq's POV (short)

Dude I just reading my story awwwww dang it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2K 192
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
61.6K 1.4K 72
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
86.7K 2.1K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
37.9K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover