The Substitute

Galing kay tay_hoodlum

He's beautiful, a young male in his 20s, tall, slender but with strong, working arms. Face bearded with a mat... Higit pa

The Substitute
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

Ten

12.3K 266 7
Galing kay tay_hoodlum

"You're lying!" Amber shouted in disbelief, I covered her mouth.

"Shut. Up. He could get in trouble for it." I whispered loudly, checking the hall making sure he wasn't in sight.

"He could get in trouble for something you did?! Bullshit." She whispered, giggling. I rolled my eyes and walked into my science class without saying goodbye.

Everything was a joke to her.

"Samantha, are you paying attention?" Ms. Sent asks, I jump up from my drawing pad and nod, I always drew in science. I knew the work, I just didn't do it. I always took it home to do.

Science class was just so quiet. No one spoke, everyone was too bashful but me. I'd answer if I wanted to. Ms. Sent's calm voice was easy to listen to while I drew in my own world.

I wanted to go to art.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

442 8 9
"Don't ever doubt my feelings for you, Butterfly. You're mine. I'm yours. That's final." I could feel his hot breath on me as he pushed me against th...
5.9K 145 29
"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Austin I got assigned to be your tutor" He smirked, looking me up and down I couldn't help smirk when I glanced at his bod...
141K 2.5K 27
I fell for him and not because of his looks but because he is so genuine and kind. we have been through so many obstacles one being that hes my Engli...
864K 14.3K 16
[Unstable Minds #1] "Has my little girl been drinking?" He asks teasingly, his head tilting to the side as his eyes run over my now tear-stained face...