Medicine Cat COMPLETE Guide

由 FlameFeatherFanFics

A complete guide of medicone cat treatments and herbs. You can learn at your own pace for role play or fanfic... 更多

Some of what you shall learn
Understanding
Appointment and education
Specile cases
The Tribe of Rushing Water
Herbs A-C
Herbs D-G
Herbs H - L
Herbs M - P
Herbs Q - S
Herbs T - Z
Deadly Herbs
Chest Infections
Poisoning
Infections From Rats
Loss of sight/hearing
Aches
Fevers and chills
Unknown diseases
Wounds
Cracked pads
Joint discolation
sprains
Starclan

Broken Bones

189 4 0
由 FlameFeatherFanFics

broken bone is usually the result of an accident, such as falling down from a high place, or being hit by a monster. Cats most often break their legs, and while medicine cats try to bind the bone with cobwebs, the injury usually results in the cat remaining crippled for the rest of their life. The only cat known to fully recover after breaking a leg was cinderheart.

A more severe injury is when a cat breaks their backbone. This results in the cat being unable to feel or move parts of their body. If the break is bad enough the cat will be killed on or shortly after impact. briarlight broke her backbone, and as a result, her back legs no longer function and she has no control over her bowel movements. WildFur also broke his backbone, and since he only sat in his nest all day, he got fluid in his lungs and eventually died from not exercising.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

107K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
314K 21.9K 158
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
3.4K 67 111
Marnie step in as new white crimson ninja of every region and team up with head of sections save the universes from villain with the help of new frie...