Medicine Cat COMPLETE Guide

By FlameFeatherFanFics

A complete guide of medicone cat treatments and herbs. You can learn at your own pace for role play or fanfic... More

Some of what you shall learn
Understanding
Appointment and education
Specile cases
The Tribe of Rushing Water
Herbs A-C
Herbs D-G
Herbs H - L
Herbs M - P
Herbs Q - S
Herbs T - Z
Deadly Herbs
Chest Infections
Poisoning
Infections From Rats
Loss of sight/hearing
Aches
Fevers and chills
Unknown diseases
Cracked pads
Joint discolation
sprains
Broken Bones
Starclan

Wounds

249 4 0
By FlameFeatherFanFics

Wounds are injuries when the skin and the muscles beneath are torn, cut, or punctured. They may put a cat's life in danger due to blood loss, infections, or the damage of the organs. Wounds are the most common injuries, due to the nature of the cats often fighting rival Clans, or enemy animals such as badgers, foxes, or dogs.

Minor wounds heal on their own in no time, but severe wounds must be treated by a medicine cat. This treatment includes cleaning it thoroughly with the tongue, stopping the bleeding by pressing cobwebs or moss on it, and applying poultices to prevent infection and help it to heal. Herbs used in the poultices often include goldenrod, marigold, burdock root, or (in the case of rat bites) wild garlic. If the wound becomes infected, chervil or horsetail is used as well. The pain can be eased with poppy seeds or willow bark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.2K 30
❝ Gusion... Are you tired of me? ❞ ━━━✿━━━ Lesley. She has a boyfriend, his name was Gusion. You could say that they are a cute couple. Everyday, the...
214K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
35.1K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
99.8K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"