Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 44.

107 18 45
By MohikaArya

*unedited*

*a friendly reminder that Stacy is Harry's late cousin who passed away because of cancer*

__

"H-Harry.. You l-look.." I tried to match my words with the amount of feelings flowing through my brain. But dangerously failed.

"Do I look okay?" He causally scratched the back of his neck as if it's a little concern for him.

I widened my eyes (if they could) in horror, "Have you even looked at yourself in the mirror?" I couldn't get my eyes off him. He looked so mature, so handsome than ever before.

This was what he had been doing when I was worrying myself to death.

The chocolate curls which covered his forehead were pushed backwards in the most sexiest way. I bet they were trimmed too. His face cut was coming off naturally. The perfect jawline on which I love to trail my fingers were distinctly visible now. And fuck it, the way he was biting on his lower lip made him look like that typical bad boy who was so wild in between the sheets.

"I wanted you to see me first." He winked at me with a devious smirk and I was internally ready to get laid by him.

Brushing off the thoughts only for the timing, I decided to get myself together, "You look good." Finally, I was able to compliment him.

He chuckled and started moving closer to me, "Just good, babe?"

"Uh, I guess... A bit more than t-that." I faltered with my words just like how I used to when I first met him.

He nonchalantly pulled me by my waist in his arms and I immediately gripped his shirt for support, "Your dirty mind will never stop thinking about me, will it?" He expertly slid the thick jacket off me. How does he know what am I thinking at the moment? Am I that readable?

His mesmerising green eyes bored into mine sending sparks throughout my body making me feel numb all over. I could just feel Harry's warm arms wrapped around my waist and his minty breath fanning over my face.

Being the impatient and greedy ass myself, I tip toed and firmly pressed my lips against his. I felt him smirking into the kiss and he slightly lifted me up to deepen the contact. My eyes fluttered closed and rolled at the back of my head. I have never felt like this before. I just kissed him moments ago yet here I am, willing to kiss him after every second being away from him. When did he become an addiction to me? How can I get so dependent on him like he's my heartbeat? What will I do if he gets away from me? Can I handle myself when he's not around?

"Come back to me, baby." Harry mumbled against my lips and slipped his tongue inside my mouth and I moaned, assuring him that his words have worked. Now you see? How much does he know me perfectly?

I felt his hands going down and down until they grabbed my hips and lifted me up so that I could sit on a dresser table.

Hastily, I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep him as close to me and his hands slipped inside my t-shirt, feeling every inch of my back. His warm and rough touch sent tingles throughout my body and he carefully swiped his tongue across my bottom lip making me shudder under his grasp.

I lightly pushed him away with my legs to make a little space between our centers and I danced my fingers from his cheek to his emerging bulge and cupped it in my palm.

He hissed and just then a door slammed opened making us stop dead in our activities, "Holy shit! Are you both crazy? This is my holy workplace for fuck sakes!"

For second time in the day, my eyes bulged out of their sockets and I got off the table, pushing Harry away. I stood upright and straightened my clothes which were looking like a mess.

Harry was breathing heavily but still an evident smirk on his face wasn't fading away. I wonder what he really thinks that his smile never wipes off.

"It was just a kiss Rosie." He sweetly replied and she rolled her eyes, "Oh yes, groping each other's dick and pussy is a type of kiss I never knew."

I blushed hard and Harry chuckled wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "Now do I get a 'get-together' time with my world's worst friend?" I smiled knowing that he really cared for people who have stuck up to him no matter if they got separated for a while.

For the first time, I saw Rosie smiling with absolute friendliness, "I guess. We have a lot to tell you Ciara. You'll know how much of a dick he has been." She winked at me and Harry tightened his grip around my shoulders.

"Will you tell me what on the earth have you engraved on your arm?" For the billionth time in the last hour, I asked him and he simply shrugged like I'm asking it for the first time.

Apparently, he was trying to hide that little redness of his cheeks which was present because of the talks that we did with Rosie. She really was a good source of knowing how he used to be in the school.
Summarising in one word, he was an attention seeking little bitch who could not stop chatting with every human, not even barring the inanimate objects. He had turned red and asked Rosie to shut up but she kept on blabbering and I could not stop laughing. She had also mentioned that he used to pole dance in the school and I could just picture him doing all those pelvic thrusts into the air whilst smiling smugly and seductively. Most probably, at me and no one else.

When she unintentionally reached to the topic of Stacy, we all sensed awkwardness between us but I decided to brush that topic off because it would only bring back bitter memories to Harry.

When I asked Harry about the tattoo, he narrated that the process of getting one was pretty painful as if all the bees were stinging at once and soon after, the pain was bearable and then subsided. Then the most probable question from my side, what did he get. On that, he smirked a little and then ignored me like I wasn't even present there.

I childishly stomped my foot on the ground when Harry opened the front passenger door for me, "Are you getting in or what." He raised his eyebrows at me and I stuck my tongue out slapping his hands away from the door, so that I could go in.

With the corner of my eyes, I saw his expressionless face going to the other side as he opened the door for himself and brought the car into life to turn up the heat.

My lips were pressed to a thin line as the tension kept on lingering in the atmosphere. We both were trying our best to not look at each other, well if not him then me.

I heard him taking a deep breath and shifting towards me, "Are you mad at me?" He unwarily looked at me.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes again, "If you have been asking a simple question from someone for an hour and that person ignores you completely, doesn't make you angry then no! I'm not angry." I clenched my jaw and looked away from him.

He deeply sighed again, "Come here, baby." With my peripheral, I saw him extending his arms. I almost wanted to crawl into his lap and hug him endlessly.

"Don't baby me." I turned further away from him.

"Okay." I almost thought he's going to drive us back to home when two arms were encircled around my waist and I squealed in surprise.

"What are you doing Harry!" I couldn't hide the small smile which was dying to get a display on my lips.

He carefully swung one of my leg to his other side of the waist so that I was straddling him. In the car.

"See, you are here in my arms." He adorably smiled and pulled me even closer by my waist and I placed my hands on his muscular, hard chest.

"I'm still mad at you." I bit the inside of my bottom lip from smiling further. I wanted to maintain that expressionless facade that he always has whenever he's pissed off.

"I know, baby. And I also know how to lighten up your mood." His pupils dilated and all the things around me disappeared as I entered into the world of perversity.

A loud laugh erupted from the person I was sitting on, "We're not having car sex right now." He winked at me and kissed my blushing cheeks, "I was talking about the tattoo."

"Really?" I looked at him wide eyed and he nodded, "Then what did you get? How does it look? Is it big? Does that still hurt? Are you allowed to remove the ban-" He huffed, partly annoyed and partly amused and then shushed me by catching my lips in his.

He massaged my bottom lip leisurely and I pulled away, trying to control the crazy beating of my heart.

"Remember the night when I confessed my love to you?" He cupped my cheeks and I nodded. That night is still printed fresh in my mind. I always think of that moment almost thrice a day. In a detailed manner.

"Well, then you must also remember that I called you my lively, little bright star of my dull, boring huge sky?" He twirled the little strands of my hair. My heart was beating at so fast rate, I was sure that he could hear it. I almost got all the points. I just needed to take a look at the tattoo to join those dots together.

He smiled, a dazzling smile which reached his eyes, "Let's see then what we have got." He unwrapped right arm from my waist and started tearing away the temporary bandage.

I was intently staring at his arm, ready to look at it the moment it's unveiled.

As he did so, my heart nearly burst from too much love and my eyes teared up.

It was a star. Like a beautiful star which was coloured black. It wasn't too big, neither small. Just perfect. If anyone would have gotten this tattoo, I would have called it another normal thing. But the explanation that Harry gave, completely caught me off guard that I hugged him, tight.

"I love you Harry. So much, that I don't want to leave you, ever. You are so important to me." I buried my head deep into his neck and he tightly held me by my waist. This is my home. My perfect home where all my needs, emotions are catered and respected at every aspect of my life. Most importantly, the person giving me this is having the most beautiful soul ever.

"I love you baby. So, so, so much that I got this tattoo to show you I'm not going anywhere. I'll be always by your side." He kissed my head and I pulled away to kiss him, fervently, slowly and passionately.

Our every single kiss always feels like it's the first one. It's never rushed or emotionless. It's full of so many loving feelings that we can barely open our eyes to look at one another. Pure bliss.

To catch my breath, I pulled away and our foreheads were still connected. Harry grinned like a five year old, "I recalled I have little work today in the gym. Would you mind coming with me?"

"But I have never been to your gym." I sheepishly smiled too.

"Well, there's always a first time." He pecked me a few more times, until I pulled away and made myself comfortable on the passenger seat. He whined to kiss me a bit more but I stuck my tongue out and ordered him to drive.

I was mindlessly staring at the road and the vehicles moving in front of me. They all drive so slowly. It's better if they walk, that would be even faster than flying. On the other hand, we have Harry Styles. With the small crease in between his eyebrows, I can easily make out that he's irritated too.

"Harry?" I ask with a smile and surely he senses that because his frown disappears, "Yup love?" My smile grew even wider.

"Do you ever plan on leaving the country? Like to travel along with boys, or parents or stuffs?" I trailed off.

He took time to process my words and his answer, "I think I can go abroad too. But then, a whole shit load of planning would be required too." He shrugged and opened his mouth to add something but quickly closed it. I decided to leave it for the timing.

Harry turned the steering wheel, "It won't take much time." I saw a two storey building in front of me and with the huge glass windows. I concluded that we were at the gym.

We both exited the car and he opened the front door for me.

"As expected." I looked around and muttered to myself.

The place was big as expected. Just at the entrance there was a reception kind of thing with a female respondent sitting at the desk carrying a fake smile. The place was airy, enough to roam around and what it seems like thousands of treadmills were lined up against a wall with some weight lifting objects on it's side. I'm sure more work out machines would be there on the other floors.

There were many shirtless well fitted boys sweating their asses out and girls with minimal clothing trying to get their attention. The boys, being boys were not even looking at them and were busy building their bodies. Why do boys work out so much?

"Don't worry babe, you're getting your training on the bed." A deep husky voice was too close to my left ear, making me see stars all over.

"Will you shut up Harry?" I scoffed with a blush on my cheeks.

He grinned showing off his dimple but too soon for my liking, his smile faltered and he moved closer to me, "I'm going to the boss's office there," He pointed at a room with the tag 'Mr. Paul' and I again looked at him, "It won't take much long." He kissed my cheek and went away.

No interesting object was there for me to stare at, so I found a pamphlet and began reading it. It talked about who formed this gym, how was it like before and what is it now. Blah, blah, blah.

"Ciara?" A squeaky voice took my name.

I knew who that person was. It's just that I didn't want to hear shit from her.

"Hey Beth." I carelessly addressed her and suddenly that boring pamphlet became the most interesting thing in the world.

Did I think Beth would be here?
a) No.
b) a).
c) Both a and b.

"What are you doing here?" She frowned and came closer to me bringing her sweaty smell as well. Her push up bra was too fucking pushy to reveal her fake huge boobs. If she would do any physical activity, her tits would be on perfect display.

"I'm with Harry." I shrugged and then processed my words in the brain. I said I'm with Harry. It means Harry is with me. And in front of me I have Beth, a fake girl with fake tits who must be processing my words at the moment.

Ciara, are you a bitch? Isn't this the girl who fucked your boyfriend?

Before I could excuse myself, she was barking already, "You are with Harry? Harry Styles?" She crossed her arms over her chest and me being the straight girl, didn't drop my vision downwards to her fake tits.

As if on cue, a deep voice rumbled from a distance, "Angry Bird you have your training in bed-" Harry finally looked in my way and stopped with faltering smile and wide eyes.

"Oh, Harry! How are you?" She chirped. Now her voice sounds fake too.

Harry's face immediately became expressionless and he pressed his lips to a thin line, "Um, I'm good." He leaned forward to grab my hand but Beth intruded in by moving even closer to him.

"You didn't tell that you train Ciara too?" She asked half jealous and half curious. Mostly jealous though. I shifted from my earlier place because Beth was blocking my vision from seeing Harry. So, now the two people were clearly visible from the new position.

"Actually, she's my girlfriend." I rolled my eyes when he said that and Beth's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. I knew Harry wasn't interested in her in the first place. He has taught me how to trust people. It's just Beth I'm mad about.

"You are seriously with her?" She looked at me up and down disgustingly then again moved to Harry, "I mean her?"

Harry parted his lips and Beth being the stupid as fuck ever cut him off, "She's a good friend but definitely not good in bed." She smugly smiled, obviously remembering how her unjustified night with him was.

My anger flared, "At least I don't open my legs for preoccupied boys like you." I bit back a smirk and Harry proudly smiled at me.

Beth scoffed and waved her manicured hands in the air, "Oh please, you don't even have a body to show off. I mean just look at you. Your boo-"

"That's enough!" Harry boomed and grabbed my arm. "You-" He disgustingly pointed at her, "Stay away from both of us. I respect girls that's why I'm not saying anything to you. But that doesn't mean you can fuck with my girl." Before I could adorn her personality with colorful words, Harry pressed his hand firmly at the small of my back and we headed out of the dreadful place. As we exited, I turned on my heel to see her mouth hung open and I flicked the finger at her.

But she's right in a way.

True that Harry loves me and I love him. But the fact that I don't have a body to show off is true. Sometimes, my head even compels me to think I don't even have good height to kiss Harry easily.

"Will you stop thinking so low of yourself?" Harry asked, exasperated.

"No." I honestly answered him. His eyes softened a bit and his shoulders hung low, "Come inside the car." He opened the door for me and I stepped inside.

A sight that I've seen thousands of times, Harry jogging up to his side and turning the engine on to heat up the car.

"Can I share something with you?" His hands were on the steering though he wasn't planning on driving the car at the moment.

"Yes, I suppose." I wanted to kiss away the frown which was formed on his forehead.

He took in a heavy breath, "Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful." My heart nearly stopped at his words but I didn't show any reaction. I just urged him to go on.

"Stacy told this to me. At that time, I thought she was being a kid and I never kinda believed in love anyways so I just laughed it off and now I'm completely getting what did she mean by that." He removed his hands from the steering and held mine, "You completely changed my world. You gave me the courage to let a new person in. You threw away that dark thinking I had towards life and taught me how to paint it with bright colours."

He leaned forward and planted multiple peppering kisses on my mouth, "But she was wrong in a way. You are so fucking beautiful yet you have turned my whole world beautiful. I love you the way you are and I won't change anything about you. Anything." He rubbed his nose against mine and I giggled.

"I have gone through self consciousness for two years and you brought me back to my normal self. Trust me it was awful. Promise me that you won't have second thoughts about yourself." His gaze was deadly and serious though his hands were too warm and comforting for my cheeks.

"I promise." I pecked his cheek which made a funny sound so we both laughed at it.

Harry grinned and set the gear, "And my princess deserves to go to a date tomorrow with me." He shifted his hand to intertwine with mine and his words made my heart burst with much more than it could ever do.

This is what he does to me. This is what we do to each other.

It's enough to drive us crazy.

***

A/N

My exams are starting so I'm going to kill myself. Not really.

Anyways, any shipping name for Harry and Ciara?

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...