baby it's you // olly murs

By ollymursyo

"He's...he looks..." "Like you." I finished off for him. After years of being in a relationship with the o... More

1 - meeting
2 - goodbyes
3 - three years on
4 - meet your daddy
5 - excuses
6 - hospitals
7 - invitations
8 - flashbacks
9 - bbq
10 - date?
11 - moving
12 - decisions
13 - kisses
14 - just a random girl
15 - brio's
16 - whilst at the parents
17 - fake dating?
18 - news
19 - no one will ever beat you
20 - why him?
21 - like old times
22 - management or not
23 - the date
24 - the date continued
25 - lunch with parents
26 - jealousy
27 - letters
28 - cuddles with my favourite man
29 - you love Poppy, dont you?
30 - interview
31 - kiss me
32 - airport kisses
33 - thinking of me
34 - phone calls
35 - welcome back
37 - party time
38 - just a box
39 - christmas eve
40 - merry christmas, babe
41 - new years
42 - uh oh
43 - red cast
44 - get out
45 - i'll be back
46 - thinking out loud
47 - worries
48 - crash
49 - yes
50 - preparations
51 - two favourites
52 - video games
53 - acoustic set
54 - the one
55 - kitchen singing
56 - packing
57 - planes

36 - cooking and cuddles

1.4K 30 1
By ollymursyo

"I'm back!" I shouted, as I walked into the house.

I just got back from my second driving lesson. I'm a pro. I don't even know why I waited this long to get them, they're piss easy.

"We're in the kitchen!" Olly replied, followed by a sound of giggled.

I placed my handbag on the chair, walking into the kitchen, seeing Olly, Josh and Alfie, standing making...a cake?

"What's going on..." I asked, slightly weirded out.

"We cooking mumma!" Josh said, as he clapped.

"I can see that, baby."

Olly walked over to me, with chocolate hands, placing a kiss on my lips. "Hello beautiful."

I blushed and looked down. "Hello gorgeous." I replied, pecking his nose.

---

Olly and I were sitting on the couch, while Alfie played with Josh on the floor.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party with me, on 23rd December?" Olly said, playing with a strand on my hair.

"Who's?" I asked, fiddling with Olly's other hand, intertwining my fingers with his.

"Louis Tomlinson. From One Direction? His birthday is on 24th, so it's gonna go on into the night."

"Yeah sure, why not. Love a good party, me." He laughed. Kissing my cheek.

"I'm gonna go home now, thanks for having me though. It's been good."

I hugged my little brother goodbye, as he shook Olly's hand. What sort of 15 year old shakes hand. I sometimes forget how mature Alfie is. He's very smart for his age. Like an English Sheldon Cooper. Top in all his classes. When mum and dad were working, I always used to help him with his homework. When I had Josh, he helped me with him. He said that it's his way of thanking me for all I've done.

Alfie and I are very close. From a very young age. The minute he was born, I promised to protect him, to love him and to make sure he got the best out of life. I want to fulfil my promise. I have. I think. He's broken his arm once, and I couldn't do anything. He was round his friends, and he was walking down a ladder from his treehouse, and he slipped and fell. But I was with him at the hospital. I was holding his hand. I was there. I love him, so so much.

"Babe, Josh is getting tired." Olly said, snapping me out of my thoughts about my little brother. I looked down to Josh, who was yawning while rubbing his eyes.

"I think you're right." I patted Olly's leg, leaning my hand on Olly as I hoisted myself up. "Come on, little man." I picked up Josh, as he rested his was on my shoulder.

"Me no sleepy yet." Josh said as another yawn escaped his mouth.

"Of course you're not, sweetie." I changed him into his pyjamas, and putting him down in his bed. "Night night baby." He smiled softly, before closing his eyes almost immediately falling asleep.

I closed the door, walking back downstairs to see Olly pouring some wine. "Yes please." He laughed, handing me a glass. I sat down, leaning into Olly as he wrapped his arm around me. "You smell nice." I said, closing my mouth and slapped my hand over my mouth, realising what I just said.

"Why thank you." He said, winking at me. I hit his chest playfully, as he kissed my forehead. "Pops?"

"Hmm?"

"How many letters have you read?"

"A few. Not many. Why?"

"Just wondering." And with that, I felt myself drifting off into a deep sleep, cuddling Olly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
134K 4K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...
212 1 10
How did I get myself into this mess? My 15 year old son has gone off the deep end! I have been raising him by myself for three years now and I cant d...
88 1 1
This is part 2 of When You Learn How To Love. It's been 1 year since Kim and Louis hasn't seen each other. Danielle was lucky enough to had run into...