Temptation [Sam Thompson FanF...

By vengeances

(on hold) Model and fashion icon Skye Starke steps into the television show Celebrity Big Brother. With new b... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24

21

1K 23 1
By vengeances

DAY 21
defiant

   Slowly fluttering my eyes open, I grin as I notice Jordan waking up on my right. Wrapping my arms around him, the two of us cuddle for a while, before he whispers to me, quiet enough not to wake Sam who is still sleeping behind us up.

"Are you worried for tonight?" He questions.

I shake my head. "Not really, I know I'm not up, but you, Sam and Jem are up, so I'm just hoping that you're all okay," I smile a little.

Jordan nods. "I reckon out of everyone up, that it'll be me leaving," he admits.

"What? No way, I think... that's so hard actually, because you and Sam are the nice ones who don't do anything bad, whereas Jemma's in like arguments most of the time." I frown. "But there's still like Sandi, Sarah and Chad, so don't worry about it."

Jordan sighs. "I don't know, because Sarah and Chad are in a showmance so everyone wants to watch them, and Sandi who's literally amazing, so..." he trails off with a frown.

"Jords, you're literally going to be fine," I hug him tighter.

He hugs back. "We'll have to wait and see, but if I go, keep being you because you're literally amazing, so just be true to yourself,"

I let out a chuckle. "You sound so inspiring, it's really weird for you, considering you're never serious," I tease him.

Jordan nudges me a little. "I'm fun though so shush,"

* * *

After Jordan leaves the bedroom, I decide to stay in bed until Sam wakes up. It takes him at least half an hour until his eyes slowly flutter open, as his lips curl upwards into a wide smile. His arms wrap around my body as he pulls me into him, smiling against my forehead as I cuddle into his chest.

"Good morning, sleepy head," I mumble into his collarbone.

He presses a kiss to my forehead. "Good morning, love," he replies as I pull back, climbing out of bed as he frowns at me. "Where are you going?" He asks as he frowns.

"I'm going to get ready, come on," I pull on a pair of shorts and a tight graphic tshirt, grinning at my outfit as I look in the mirror.

Sam jumps out of bed in only his boxers as he walks over to his closet, pulling out some clothes as he tosses them onto his bed. He walks over to his bed, as I sit down on Shaun's, watching his chiselled body as I bite my lip. As he picks up his shirt, he glances over in my direction, before taking a double take as he notices me watching him closely.

Growing a little more confident, he turns to show his body fully, as I bite my lip even harder. I watch his abs and his biceps flex as he pulls his thin shirt over his head, followed by a pair of shorts. His longs legs lead him over to me until he's standing directly in front of me, his body easily twice as tall as mine as I sit on the bed. He holds his hands out to me, as I take them, in which he pulls me up.

Still reaching merely his chin, he leans down a little as his hand cups my cheek. He tilts my head up as he leans in, his lips meeting mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him down to my height, kissing him back tenderly as he holds me tight.

"Enjoy the show?" He teases as his lips move against mine as he speaks.

I blush a little, pushing him away gently. "Obviously," I reply with a cheeky wink, earning an unexpected grin from him.

"I can't wait until Friday," Sam's voice is a little raspy as the two of us walk towards the bedroom door, me leading us.

Turning around to face him with an innocent smile, I raise my eyebrows at him as I cross my arms. "Why are you so excited?" I question with curiosity, though I know his explicit thoughts.

"You know what I'm talking about," he winks.

I shake my head. "I don't, please enlighten me," I take the slightest step towards him as he smirks a little, his hands resting on my sides as he runs his fingers over the bare skin that my slightly cropped tshirt doesn't cover.

"Me, you, hotel room... you can put two and two together," his voice lowers to just above a whisper.

I shake my head. "And rehab makes you think that I'm going to be in your hotel room?" I raise my eyebrow.

Sam shakes his head. "I know you, Skye, you can't resist this," he gestured to his body.

"You'll just have to wait and see," I grin, pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

He leans into the kiss, though I pull away earning a frown from him. He groans as I leave the room, leaving him in the room as I giggle.

* * *

Later on, after we all have our lunch, I make my way into the diary room to talk to Big Brother.

   "Hello Skye, how are you feeling today?" They ask.

I take a moment to think before I answer. "I'm actually feeling really confident. I know that my two boys are safe, and no way is Jemma leaving." I admit with a grin.

   "How would you feel if Sam left?"

Sighing, I shake my head.

   "I can't say that I wouldn't be upset. We've grown so close and I adore the boy, he's just... he's literally like the same version of me, just in the form of a man," I chuckle. "I'm not going to pull a Chad and Sarah and say I'll walk out if he goes, because there's only a few days left. It's not like it's the first week, you know?"

Big Brother replies. "Do you see yourself and Sam entering a relationship outside of the house?"

I lean further against the sofa as I raise my eyebrows as I think.

   "I can't say we'll be in a relationship because we've only known each other for, what, like three weeks? I like the boy, I can say that much, and I hope he takes me out for a glass of wine or a dinner or something," I reply honestly. "I have things going on, so does he, so it's not really the right time... I don't think, anyways,"

   "Is Sam someone you see yourself getting into a relationship with?"

I pause to think for a moment. "Sam's the kind of boy who's marriage material, and I'm definitely excited to see where things go," I grin.

* * *

After Jemma and I get ready together, I finish my makeup and change as Big Brother announces that refreshments and such are stocked in the storage room. I decide on a beautiful dress with some high heels, grinning as I notice my reflection in the mirror in the bedroom.

Jemma and I head into the kitchen together, the both of us rushing into the storage room as we look for drinks.

"What do you fancy?" I ask her as I pick up a bottle of white wine, reading the label.

Jemma hums as she flicks through the many cans stacked up on the side. "Cider I think," she replies as she picks up a few cans. "You?"

"Hmm, I fancy some red, I think, haven't had it in a good few days," I answer as I place the bottle back down.

Jemma heads out of the room, as I follow her, holding a few cans myself.

"Have we got any red wine? Skye wants some," Jemma asks a few people in the living room.

After the converse for a while, I crack open one of the bottles, sipping on it as I start my session. Jemma exits and returns a few moments later with the familiar bottle of red wine.

"You found it! Where was it?" I question.

Jemma seethes with rage as she sets it down on the counter. I spin the bottle lid open, pouring Jemma and I a glass of wine, grinning as I take a sip.

"Sarah and Chad took it outside with them, the cheeky bastar—"

"Chill," I chuckle. "They took it outside? That's so rude of them not to ask," I shake my head.

Jemma nods. "I know, they're so selfish it's actually unreal,"

The two of us head into the living room where we meet up with most of the housemates, all of us just talking as we drink.

   "Sam," Jemma begins. "Would you rather Brandi or Amelia as a housemate?" She asks.

Sam laughs at her question as he thinks of his answer. "Brandi...?" He trails off as he avoid Amelia's stare. "She's just a bit sassy and I find that she's a little more lively in the sense that she has good banter," he admits.

Sam asks the next question. "Okay, Jemma, Skye and Amelia, if you could get with Chad or Jordan, who would you choose and why?" He questions.

I answer first. "Jordan. He's fun and he's interesting, whereas Chad can't keep a conversation going really," I grin at a smug looking Jordan.

Jemma goes next. "Chad, he's more my type,"

Followed by Amelia. "Chad," she says simply.

I decide to go next. "Jordan, would you get with Marissa or Jemma?" I grin at him.

   "Probably Jemma. Marissa was fake with me, and now that it's been pointed out to me, she was actually a little mean to me," he admits.

   "Sam, Skye or Tiffany?" Jordan asks, referring to Sam's ex girlfriend.

Sam's jaw drops, as does mine, as I nervously look at Jordan with a look that purely screams what the heck? Sam's face flushes a light pink as he blushes, shaking his head.

   "I can't like..." Sam trails off with a sigh. "There's so much going on that I..." he groans now as I bite my lip, avoiding his gaze as I feel completely embarrassed by Jordan's question.

I shake my head. "That's not something you should ask, Jordan, he's just came out of a relationship—"

   "Skye,"

With that, Sam's lips find mine as he stands up and moves towards me as he kisses my lips tenderly. As everyone gasps and looks around shocked, Jordan soon cheers to break the silence.

   "Get in there!" Jordan yells as he jumps up, pounding his fist in the air.

The rest of the housemates stand up and cheer, as Sam smiles against my lips as he holds me tightly. We soon pull back, as he sits besides me, his arm hooked over my shoulder as he holds me close to his side. He presses a kiss to my temple as I lean against his shoulder.

* * *

  After a while, music starts playing throughout the living room. Jordan jumps up and holds my hands as we dance together, jumping around the room as we laugh and sing along the the song.

   "This is my song!" Sarah cheers as she and Chad enter the living area, as she takes the brush Sam has fell in love with, singing into it as her song blared through the speakers.

I laugh as I hug Jordan, the two of us in fits of giggles as Sarah puts on a show for us. Chad sits on the sofas, looking a little disinterested, but also happy as he watches Sarah act all weird.

   "I don't know whether he's going to take her into the bedroom or throw up everywhere," Jordan jokes as everyone laughs at him.

For a while, we all dance, but the music soon dies down, as we all head into our separate bedrooms. I jump into bed with Jemma and Amelia, as Jordan raises his voice from his bed.

   "Oi, what do you think you're doing?!" He shouts over with a playful glare.

I raise my hands innocently. "What's the prob, Jord?" I call over with a cheesy grin.

   "You left me! I thought we were the real deal!" Jordan pretends to cry, as he turns over and hugs Sam as they both playfully cry into each other.

I turn to the girls who both hug me, Jemma on my left, Amelia on my right. Jemma and Amelia shout back at the boys.

   "She's ours now!"

Jordan and Sam jump out of their bed, both running over in their boxers as us three girls giggle as we check their bodies out.

   "You're mistaken, she's ours now!" Sam exclaims.

Jordan shrank the bedcovers, tanking them off of us three, as he grabs Jemma's and Amelia's hands. Sam swoops in, his hands grabbing my thighs as he pulls me down the bed, before he wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me off of the bed as he wraps my legs around his waist, his hands holding me up as they rest on my bum.

Jordan fights Jemma and Amelia of as Sam runs back to their bed, dropping me onto the mattress gently as he lays on top of me, his legs on either side of my waist as he hovers over me. Blushing at the position we're in, I lean forward, pressing a kiss to his lips as I tangle my hands in his hair.

   "...I'm not sure if I want to sleep here now..." Jordan trails off awkwardly, as our kiss grows more passionate.

Sam and I pull away from each other as we gesture him over. Jordan climbs into the bed, hugging Sam and i as Sam still hovers over me. The three of us hug, before the lights turn off, and we fall asleep.

A/N:

  We're having more chapters up tonight and this morning as it's the final tonight, so expect more in a few hours if you're awake!

  Sorry for no update last night, I was out partying with friends and wasn't in the state to type sorry!

   As always thank you for reading Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
10.3K 267 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...
52.5K 1.3K 45
❝ 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? ❞ ───✰✰✰✰✰─── 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴...
156K 1.4K 36
It would be the summer of a lifetime. Drama, Heart Break, Romance, Big Brother has it all. Houseguests stay in the Big Brother house No access to th...