vampire hunters

By Nat1thingalaya

Hunters are given the order to kill the vamps.... Wat happens to the girl who is a vamp and fakes herself as... More

introduction
HUNTERS
DETERMINATION
PLAN- HUMAN
plan 2
plan 2- continue
love? revenge?
REVEALED
REALISATION
The end
thank you
one shot...
announcement

another book

765 11 2
By Nat1thingalaya

  Hey guys..... first thing first..... thank you all fr reading this book and fr encouraging me..... I'm really greatful to u all.....
    I'm writing this because I have another plot to write.... it came suddenly to my mind after reading a jungkook ff in you tube.... I discussed with my sister and she liked it too.... we decided to do it together..... I hope u will support me as u did with this book..... fr my next book too..... well Currently I'm writing a book named ROYAL VAMPIRES BLOOD.....pls i would really appreciate if u support me with that too.....
     Btw this new book name is.....MYSTERIOUS  CASE......

  Hope u all like it.....thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650 417 52
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
518 38 14
When Taehyung saw an unknown guy entering his room through his balcony he got really scared. Not knowing what to do he was about to scream loudly, wh...
21.1K 1K 37
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1 & 2] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that wou...