Her Savior (Klaus Mikaelson L...

By LeahForShort

Alyssa Winter is a twenty-two year old woman in a very abusive relationship with a guy named Cory. After a v... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapetr 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

2.6K 60 18
By LeahForShort

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I wake up to some commotion happening downstairs so I decide to see what's wrong. When I finally get downstairs I join everyone in the foyer.

"It's nine in the morning." I stated. "Why the hell are you all so loud?" I questioned. They all share a look then look back at me. "Would someone like to clue me in here? I don't like being out of the loop." I said crossing my arms.

"Alyssa love you might want to sit down for this." Rebekah told me. I reluctantly sit down. Rebekah sits down next to me and takes my hand.

"Rebekah tell me what's wrong you're freaking me out." I admit.

"Klaus was taken." She informed me and I feel like my heart nearly stopped.

"Wh-what?" I stutter.

"He was on his way back with something for you when he was surrounded. Before he was taken he called us he wanted us to tell you not to blame yourself and that he loves you." Rebekah told me. I shakily get up and start to walk away from the living room. My legs give out on me but before I can fall to the floor Kol catches me.

I just start to break down while he's holding me.

"Oh god. No no no no no. H-he's gone he's r-r-really gone." I cried. I let out a loud wail. "I can't believe this is happening." I just cry that's all I do is just cry.

After Alyssa cried herself to sleep I had Kol carry her to her room. I pull the covers to her chin and move hair out of her face. I walk out of her room and close the door behind me.

"How is she?" Kol asked.

"Absolutely heartbroken but onto other matters how are we going to find Nik? Who would have took him he has a lot of enemies." I stated.

"We will figure this all out later but right now we need to worry about Alyssa." Elijah stated.

"Agreed." Me and Kol said in unison.

Klaus's P.O.V.

My face remains stoic as I watch Alyssa break down when Rebekah told her the news.

"Well that is enough for now." Aurora stated closing the laptop.

"Now will you tell me what you want from me?" I question. The chains rattling as I move my arms.

"Well it's quite simple really I want the life Alyssa stole from me. I want you and to be your wife. I want everything she has with you. And when all of this is over and she gives birth we will raise the child and she will be killed." Aurora reveals.

"Touch her and I will make you die a very slow and painful death. I will tear off each body part one by one and when you are nothing but mere flesh and bones I will set you alight." I promised. Aurora started to laugh and it made me wonder why.

"If only you manage to get out of those spelled chains Nik. Which you won't." She told me standing up. "This was a good talk Nik now I must retire to my room hope you sleep well." She gave me devilish smile and walks out of the room turning off the light. She doesn't know I broke my curse with that revelation I smirk to myself. I will play this game and when the moment comes I will get out of here and I will find Alyssa.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open and I look around to see that I've been put in my room. I slowly sit up and throw the covers back and get up. I open the door and walk downstairs. I drag my feet as I walk into the kitchen.  I grudgingly take out chicken wraps that I brought not so long ago for me. As I nibble at it in a fit of rage I throw it to the floor. I slowly slide out of my seat onto the floor and let out a wail.

"Alyssa what happened?" Elijah questioned coming into the room. He helps me up.

"I'm fine I just need to be alone right now." I said walking pass him and back upstairs. I open the door to Klaus's room and slam the door shut. I sit on top if his bed and cry into his pillow.

Rebekah's P.O.V.

"I hate seeing her like this." I said to Elijah and Kol.

"So do we but how are we going to figure out who took our brother?" Kol questioned.

"I wouldn't even know where to start we have a lot of enemies." I point out.

"I know she is distraught right now but we need to make sure that she is healthy. Niklaus would have our heads if we didn't." Elijah points out.

"I'll get her something that will fill her up. And then we can think of who took our brother and make sure they pay." I declared. I walk into the kitchen and prepare a smalll but filling meal for Alyssa. Once I'm finished I take it with me upstairs.  I knock on my brother's door.

"Leave me alone." I heard Alyssa order.

"I would but you need to eat. Our brother would be furious if we didn't make sure that you eat." I point out. I hear the bed creak and she opens the door.

"Thanks." She said taking the plate.

"You're welcome do you want-" I cut myself off when she shuts the door. "Me to stay with you?" I finished.

"Just leave me alone Rebekah." I heard her say through the door.

"Fine but let me know if you need anything." I relent.

"Will do." She replied. I sigh and walk away from the door.

3 days later

Klaus's P.O.V.

I watch Alyssa on the laptop once again sleeping in my bed with dried tears on her face.

"She's being way too whiny and dramatic." Aurora commented. So were you when I found you crying on your birthday because your mother died giving birth to you but that's none of my business.

"Tell me Nik what do you love about me?" Aurora asked.

"What I would love to see is your head mounted on a spike." I smiled devilishly. Her expression hardens and she closes the laptop standing up.

"I'm informing you that Alyssa will be taken today." Now it's my turn for my expression to change.

"My siblings will not let you take her." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh but they won't stand a chance against my lackeys Nik. There will be too many of them." She explained. I start pulling on the chains.

"I swear if you touch her." I start.

"Or you'll what? You can't do anything with those chains on you." Aurora laughed. "Goodbye." She said walking away.

"Aurora don't you touch her! If you a single hair is missed placed on her hair I will kill Tristan while you watch! Then I will make you suffer im ways unimaginable!" I threatened. I smirk to myself knowing that I have shaken her a bit.

Rebekah's P.O.V.

I hear a crash so I go to check it out. I find a random person in our home.

"You have three seconds to leave before I rip your head off." I threatned.

"We're here for the girl we aren't leaving without her." They said.

"Kol I need your help! Elijah protect Alyssa!" I yelled as more people came in. Me and Kol vamp out and get to killing as many people as possible.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Alyssa we need to get you somewhere safe now." Elijah said scooping me up in his arms.

"Elijah what's going on?" I asked as he opens the window.

"It seems that the same people that captured my brother is after you." He answered. He jumps out the window landing on his feet. He speeds to his car and puts me inside. He gets in the driver seat starts the car and drives off quickly.

As we drive down wickery bridge we spot a group of people standing in the middle of the road with their hands towards the car. Elijah stops the car and looks at me.

"Alyssa when I give you the signal I will need you to drive off. Do not stop even if you hit someone. Get somewhere safe." He instructed getting out of the car.

"Elijah!" I called out.

"Do as I told you to." He said continuing to walk away. I unbuckle my seatbelt and slide into the driver seat buckling up. I rev up the engine twice I wait for Elijah's signal. "Alyssa now!" Elijah yelled. I press onto the and zoom pass muttering sorry as I drive into some people muttering softly. I've been driving for a few minutes.I end up losing control of the car and crashing into a nearby tree.I hit my head on the dashboard and I groan touching my head. I unbuckle my seatbelt and go to get out the car.I feel something cover my nose and mouth I go straight into panic mode. I hold my breath while trying to get their arms from around me.

"Fighting is useless you're going to have to breath in sometime. Breath in for the life of your child." A gruff voice whispered into my ear. I continue to try to get their arms from around me. My lungs screaming for me to take a breath of air. My mind decides for me and I take in a large gulp of air. I blink my eyes to keep them open but that proves to be of no use since my grip loosens and I fall unconscious.

Klaus's P.O.V.

Aurora walks back into the room.

"I have come to inform you that Alyssa has been captured. She should be in the room I have set up for her right about now." She said pressing a button on a remote. The tv shows Alyssa waking up on a bed. My eyes narrow at the blood on her head.

"You dare lay a hand on her!?" I questioned angrily.

"I did no such thing. She did that to herself crashing into a tree.Well I'm going to introduce myself. You can walk or listen doesn't matter." She said walking out of the room.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

The door opens and in walks a redheaded woman.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"I am Aurora De Martel." She answered curtsying.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want what you stole from me. Niklaus,to be his wife, and as soon as you pop out that baby you'll be killed and we'll raise the baby together." She revealed.

"You will not touch my baby or I will kill you crazy-" I'm cut off by her slapping me.

"Just because I won't kill you now doesn't mean I won't hurt you." She said walking out of the room.

Klaus's P.O.V.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Aurora questioned crouching down in front of me.

"My brother compelling you all those years ago was the greatest mercy he ever granted me. Wait until I get my hands on you." I said without looking at her.

"That's quite funny really but I must retire to my room goodnight." She said leaving the room.

Aurora will regret the second she decided to come after Alyssa Teagan Winter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 9.1K 20
「𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘」❝ I'll do it for them❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Keira Hale had no one, she was alone, and had been for ten years, and she wanted to keep that g...
107K 2.9K 30
Elijah Mikaelson, on his way to sacrifice himself with Klaus, receives a suprising call from a person who was supposed to be dead. Who is this person...
52.9K 1.3K 95
Rewritten version of Danielle's story. Book Order: Starry Darkness [1] Smitten Storm [2] Shimmering Daylight [3] **** Having left Mystic Falls for...
158K 3.6K 79
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂...