The Sugar Daddy Club

By SanC-Rylie

There comes a time in life when you have to make some hard decisions and you just have to do what you've got... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 17

10.2K 329 35
By SanC-Rylie

I woke up this morning laying on Sean's bare chest  wrapped up comfortably in his arms with our legs tangled and the feeling of fingers trailing down and caressing the side of my face. I opened my eyes to find Sean smiling down at me.

"Good morning beautiful," Sean smiled.

"Hey, morning." I smiled back at him as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Did you sleep well?" Sean asked running his hand up and down my arm that rested on his chest.

"I slept like a baby." I smiled.

"Really? Me too." Sean smiled back.  "You're not ready to get up yet are you?"

"No, I'm still a little tired from last night. I could lay down for a few more minutes." I told him.

"Good, because I could stay right here holding you in my arms for a little longer." Sean responded.

"That's excellent because being like this is super comfortable." I chuckled before snuggling closer onto his chest.

Sean and I practically spent the entire day mostly in bed. We got up momentarily to shower and get something to eat but after that we got straight back into the bed. I've also noticed that after last night, Sean has totally lost his shy streak and could not keep his hands off me long enough. His excuse was that he was practically a kid visiting a candy store for the first time. That had me laughing because he was basically telling me that after four years of chastity it was difficult to not wanting to indulged over and over again.

I wasn't complaining though, being with Sean was one of the best feeling and experience I've had in a while. And him being out of action for the four years certainly hadn't put him out of his game. I think it was safe to say Sean's the best in everything and I believe that him being older and more mature made him more experienced and know just how to treat and please a woman.

"We should probably get you something to eat now." Sean suggested as I laid comfortably on his chest.

"Hm?" I asked looking up at him as I stopped tracing patterns on his bare chest.

"You look like you want to sleep again." Sean chuckled looking down at me.

"I am kind of feeling extremely exhausted and drained." I admitted as my stomach started grumbling.

"I should probably feed you now though." Sean said sitting up slightly which caused me to ease off him and lay back down on my side of the bed. "Do you want pasta or spaghetti?"

"Can I have both?" I joked.

"Sure." Sean smiled before sitting up and pulling on his pants. "I'm heading downstairs to the kitchen to look after something for us okay baby?"

"Okay." I smiled as Sean leaned over and kissed me before leaving the room.

I let out a sigh as I pulled up the covers more over me and settled in a more comfortable position. A few minutes after I decided to call Kim, I hadn't talked to her since she dropped me off at Sean's office after class yesterday. And knowing her, she's definitely looking forward for me to call or text her details soon.

"Hey boo, I'm assuming things went well if you're only just remembering about me now." Kim answered her phone.

"You could say that," I chuckled. "Things went exceptionally well."

"I knew it," Kim squealed "So what was it like? Did he meet up to your expectations? Was it worth the wait?"

"More than worth it Kim. It was awesome and he definitely exceeded my expectations. Sean's amazing, right now I'm still in a momentary bliss. " I told her with a grin on my face. "Right now all I want to do is get something to eat, have a bath then go straight to bed."

"Wow, you're that tired? It's still early, it's like five minutes passed 7pm." Kim said to me.

"I am exhausted Kim, I've used up most of my energy from last night and throughout today. Tonight I just want to sleep. I want to get enough rest." I said to her.

"Sounds like you had the time of your life." Kim chuckled "I'm so happy for you, I hope you wore a sexy undergarments though."

"Well I was dressed for bed so they weren't exactly lingerie type sexy but they weren't granny sets." I chuckled after remembering Kim scolding me about my granny panties. "I don't think it even mattered what I had on last night anyway. It's not like it stayed on long enough to be admired."

"You're going to have to step it up now especially now that things just got more serious. You can't slack off with your appearance now, you have to always look attractive for your man."  Kim said to me. "You know how some women when they are just getting to know the guy they're always trying to be hot and attractive but once they get together and she get used to him, she starts getting too comfortable and began looking like those 1930's housewife? You better not become one of those girls now okay. Or else, you and I cannot be friends."

"Jesus Kim, sometimes I don't know what to do with you but I love your crazy ass." I laughed. "Don't worry I'll be taking your advice- got to always look my best for Sean. Anyway I'm going to get up now and go take a shower then see if I can assist Sean with anything in the kitchen- he's making me pasta."

"Morgan, you better hold on to him as tight as you can because Sean is the perfect guy. You've got to thank me for introducing you to The Sugar daddy club." Kim said to me and I could hear the laughter in her voice. "I suggest that you pay me back by giving me you and Sean's first born."

"Then I'm afraid you might have to wait for a very long, long, long time before you can get any repayment." I laughed. "I'll text you tomorrow okay? I've got to go."

I got up and took a shower before putting on one of Sean's old shirts before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey," Sean greeted as I entered the kitchen. "I thought you were going to stay upstairs and I'd bring the food up for you."

"I came to see if I can help you with anything." I said to him.

"It's okay, the spaghetti and pasta are almost cooked and I've already made the sauce. What you can do now is sit over there and watch me finish up dinner." Sean said to me.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," I smiled while sitting on one of the kitchen stools. "I'm already enjoying the view."

After dinner was ready, Sean and I ate then clean up the kitchen and the dishes before going back upstairs. Sean went to take a shower while I brushed my teeth, braid my hair then went back to bed and waited for him. While I waited for Sean to come out, I decided to call mom and check up on them. I know she'd be worrying if I hadn't contacted her. Being an only child growing up, I hardly spent much time away from home and whenever I do, I'd always be calling my parents or them calling me to see if I was alright.

"I was wondering if you weren't going to call." Mom answered the phone.

"Hi Mom, how are you?" I smiled at her greeting.

"I'm good. You?"

"Awesome. And dad? Where is he by the way? Is he working tonight?" I asked her.

"We're both alright. Your dad's upstairs, still upset that you're sleeping out." Mom said to me.

"Why? It's not like you guys don't know where I'm at. I'm with Sean. " I said to her.

"And that's the issue he's having. Is baby girl is sleeping out at some guy's. And he's listing all the characteristics of the male species...where is Sean by the way?" Mom asked.

"He's in the shower and you guys are worrying about nothing. Mom, you and Dad have to remember that I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm not going to always be around. And Sean's a great guy, so I'm perfectly alright with him." I responded.

"We know sweetie but still you're always going to be our little girl no matter how old you get."

"I know Mom."

"And that's why we want you to be careful." mom said to me.

"Mom, I'm always careful."

"That's not what I mean. I meant you and Sean...you might be an adult but you're still in college- going after your goal- and there are certain holdbacks that I'm sure you can't afford right now. An unplanned pregnancy or something..."

"Oh God mom, please. I'm not stupid okay, I know what I'm doing. Like I said before I'm always careful." I noticed Sean came out of the bathroom with his towel around his waist. "Mom, I've got to go though. Tell Dad I said hi and I love you guys."

"Parents checking up on you?" Sean asked as he discarded the towel for an underpants.

A lot had changed since last night because Sean seemed to have gotten completely comfortable around me with how he just changed right in front of me. Well it's not like it was anything that I hadn't seen before but still, Sean had seemed a bit shy at first just seeing me in a bra and now all that shyness was gone.

"It is more like me checking up on them." I told him as he got into bed with me. "I don't usually spend much time away from home without us keeping in day to day contact."

"I think that's really nice how you still stick around with your parents. Most young adults your age don't even speak to their parents anymore." Sean said to me. "Most of them seem to forgot about their parents, it's only a few good children who remain in regular contact with their parents."

"I'm practically a mommy and daddy's girl so it doesn't matter how old I get, I always want to stay close by them. That is part of the reason why I remain in LA for school." I told Sean as we cuddled up together. "I felt kind of weird going to another states for college and staying close to home is more affordable too so here I am."

"Nothing is wrong with staying in your hometown and attending state or community college as long as they offered equal amount of great teaching and degree programmes." Sean told me. "And I believe you're going to be an awesome teacher some day."

"You think so?" I smiled.

"I actually know so." Sean responded kissing the top of my head.

"Did you always know you wanted to be a doctor?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it was like every since I could understand things, I've seen my parents and grandparents being doctors. Like I told you before I'm from a medical family so I've always wanted to follow into their footsteps and get to help people." Sean spoke about his career and family quite passionately. Ever since, it has been a dream of mine growing up. What about you? Why did you chose teaching?"

"I'm honestly not sure. I think that I've always had the characteristics of a teacher. Even back in middle school and highschool, I've always been helping the other kids with stuff they hadn't quite got. And then I had a few younger cousins that usually come to visit during the weekends and holidays and I'd be helping them with their homework and assignments. So ever since then I decided that I'm going to try teaching." I replied "I actually wanted to study for the primary level education so I could teach elementary or middle schools but I know that high schools tend to be in more demand for teachers so that's part reason why I'm pursuing secondary level education."

"You must like kids too to chose such a career." Sean said to me.

"I love kids and I love being around them but mostly the smaller innocent ones. Fun fact is that even though I am about to become a high school teacher, I am a ittle petrified of teens however. To me they are more of a handful than the smaller kids." I told him. "I'm just going to hope and pray that they don't drive me crazy when I do start teaching at a highschool."

"Baby don't worry, if they get too out of control for you just call me and I'll bring lots of sedatives and tranquillisers- they work like a charm every time." Sean joked causing me to laugh.

"I'll definitely keep your number on speed dial."

Sean and I stayed up a little longer talking about a lot of different stuff before we eventually fall asleep.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

**Knock knock knock**

The sound of some distant knocking and someone calling woke me up. I tried ignoring the sounds and go back to sleep in hopes that it would stop but it just continued so I decided to get up to see what it was. Groggily opening my eyes, I realised and remembered that I was at Sean's.

"Sean is someone knocking?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Hm?"Sean mumbled sitting up before realising what I had asked.

**Knock, knock knock**

"Dad!?" I finally made out what the person who was calling was saying.

*What? Dad? Who is the dad this person was calling?
*

I looked at Sean in confusion.

"Oh crap!" Sean swear as he rubbed his hand over his face.

The room door then swung open.

"Dad!? Are you in...?"

Oh crap indeed. Did anyone saw that coming? Sean is apparently a dad, is he a biological dad, step dad, foster Dad or what? So was this the secret he was hiding all along? How do you think Morgan is going to react to this revelation? Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 4.7K 42
Joanna Brooks had her life all planned. She'd have graduated in time, got a great job, had a successful career. In the middle there would have been a...
76 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
39.5K 1.1K 32
Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and dealing with her mothers new marriage, it...
9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...