Phantom Trip

Από friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... Περισσότερα

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Looking for dipstick

1.7K 90 141
Από friking-awsom-kitten

Look at that cute pic. Look at it!!

Chelsea whooped as she held tight to Blackjack's neck and back. She laughed in the wind.

She was wondering how it would feel riding on a pegasus?

It felt amazing.

She laughed crazily. Blackjack neighed and shook his mane, happy to be flying free.

After their little bonding time, Blackjack (as he had accepted to be called now) and Chelsea had flown back towards Dora's castle. It had taken a lot of persuasion of Chelsea's part but they went.

Just in time to intercept a search party that had just been sent off by a stressed and panicked Melissa.

The girl had been extremely relieved to find her friend unscathed. Mostly. She had to be treated by a ghostly doctor, who couldn't do much for her except wash the wound with water and bandage it. Ghosts didn't use alcohol or any other medicine that humans needed.

Chelsea didn't mind. She had gotten her fair share of injuries as a result of her antics. The wound admittedly hurt and stung a bit from the ectoplasmic air but it felt better now that it was covered in bandages.

Now the hand lay on her lap as she used the other to hold on to her steed.

Melissa cried: "Not so fast!!! Calm down!!"

Leroy did his best to keep up with the eager pair but it was hopeless.

Chelsea tried to rein Blackjack in. He hovered in the air and gave her a questioning look. She turned to look as the other duo caught up to them. "Common, slowpokes. Will you pick the pace up? We'll never get back at this rate," she complained.

Melissa brushed some hair out of her face as Leroy panted under her. "Maybe we should split up."

Chelsea grinned. "Ok. You go that way. I go this waaaaaait. Aren't we going to the same place?"

Melissa rolled her eyes. "Yes. I just thought if you and...Blackjack went alone, you'd be faster. Me and Leroy could take the shortcuts."

Chelsea nodded before responding. "One small problem. We don't know where we're going."

Melissa face palmed. "Ugh you're right. Guess you will have to follow us as we go through the shortcuts."

Chelsea groaned and Blackjack huffed. "But then we can't go with terrifying terrifying blazing speed."

It's a reference i doubt anyone will figure out. Hehe. It's probably wrong anyway.

Melissa patted Leroy and he sniffed, looking for any doors or portals. "You can do that another time. Common, Leroy. You find anything?"

The monster grunted and jumped away. Followed by the other two begrudgingly.

Melissa shifted to be able to reach the doorknob that had been chosen by Leroy.

She turned and opened it, wondering what they would see now.

She surely wasn't expecting a huge room. They seemed to be in what looked like a factory. There was a hustle of beings moving around and Melissa gasped.

Monsters.

A lot of monsters.

Her gasp turned a few heads and someone screamed.

"2319!!!" Somebody shouted.

Melissa didn't know what that meant but next thing they knew sirens were wailing and she could hear helicopters outside. She turned around and tried to push the others back in the door. "Whoops. Sorry. Wrong door. Just keep doing what you were doing. Nevermind us."

Something thumped against the windows in the ceiling. A bunch of yellow things tried to crash in. Melissa guessed some kind of secret service police.

Leroy got through the door and Melissa banged it shut behind her. She panted and glanced at Leroy. "Friends of yours?"

My book is one friking load of references. I need to get a life.

The ghostly monster blinked at her. She took it as a no and brushed her shirt. She remounted. "Try a safer shortcut this time."

This one seemed safe enough. If you didn't count the humongous dinosaurs strutting around.

They got past quickly and thankfully reached the other portal in time.

The rest of their trip back was spent either talking or trying not to get killed. But what's new.

Finally they reached their destination.

They were back at Danny's clones' house. It was empty, of course. Danny and the others would have left hours ago.

Chelsea bit her lip. "Ok we're here....what now?"

Melissa tugged on her hair as she looked around. She couldn't find any indication of where the others could be.

Leroy, however, seemed to get different results. He sniffed the air and walked in circles. Then he stopped and stared at one spot unblinkingly.

Melissa grinned. "We keep following Leroy's nose."

And so they went. Nobody took any shortcuts for fear of losing the scent. Therefore it took a little longer than desired.

After about an hour, they reached a place where the others seemed to have taken a break.

It was a big platform that was being taken down. A few ghosts were walking around what looked like it had been a party.

Chelsea groaned. "They had fun without us? No fair!"

Leroy and Blackjack landed on the earth that surrounded the platform. They looked around for any signs of their missing friends. Leroy had a hard time sniffing past all the scent spread in this place and find the scent of when they continued with their journey.

"Hey!"

They turned to see a ghost make their way towards them. "The show's over. Scram."

Chelsea frowned. "Chill dude. We're just looking for our friends. Anyway what kind of show was it?"

The crossed his arms, wondering how these beings didn't know about it. "Ember's concert."

The girls' eyes widened. "Ember McLain?!"

The ghost nodded. "The one and only."

Chelsea gasped. "Can we get some autographs?"

He shook his head but before he could say anything the brown haired girl interrupted. "Aww please. She isn't very busy now right? I mean the show's over. She could make time for two measly autographs?"

The ghost narrowed his eyes but eventually nodded, making the girls whoop. He led them to the platform.

Melissa couldn't help but be excited when she spotted the famous pop star and her band.

Chelsea grinned as they got closer.

Ember was chilling and talking with a few band members. They laughed about something the guy said. Then a girl nudged Ember with her elbow, having spotted the two humans approaching them. The girl narrowed her eyes. "We've got company."

The others turned and Chelsea waved. "Hi, my name is..."

"I don't care who you are," the ghost girl interrupted. "What are you doing here. Actually, don't answer that. Just scram."

Ember smirked as Chelsea deflated a bit.

The other guy put his hands in his pockets. He clicked his tongue. "Don't mind 'em chicks. Watcha want."

Melissa waved her hand. A bit nervous. "Umm. We were just looking for our friends? Have you seen them?"

The ghost girl leaned against her guitar. "Hard to miss them. There's usually not many fucking humans round here."

Ember nodded. "Those little dipsticks came in and flocked the place."

Melissa smiled. "How long have they stayed here?"

The ghost girl next to Ember waved her hand. "And we should know that how?"

Melissa pursed her lips and stared at the blackhaired guitarist. "Just asking. I didn't know you were going to get all bitchy about it."

The ghost clenched her fist. "You know what. Red hair suits you. I bet you'll look fabulous completely red."

The guy tsked. "Chill, Vic. Murder is bad publicity. Oh, red. The humans been her' 'bout three four hours. They left 'n this rocket m'chine. I'dn't know wher'."

Melissa nodded and smiled at the ghost. "Yep. That's them. How long was that ago?"

He shrugged and his shoulder length hair fell in front of his eyes. "Danna man. Two hours 'go? Name's Charlie by the way."

Melissa frowned at the new information. So they had had a two hour head start. They had to be quick if they wanted to catch up. Then she responded. "Nice to meet you, Charlie. I'm Melissa. And that's Chelsea."

"What is this. Kindergarden?" The ghost girl said. "So you know where the other assholes went. Please go join them now."

Chelsea dug out her phone, frantically. She looked at the screen in horror. "Aww man. Low battery. Gotta remember to ask Star for that battery charger box. But," she looked up with twinkling eyes. "I have time for a few photos. Pleeeease?"

Ember put a hand on her hip. She glanced at her friend, who put her hands behind her head casually. "A few pics wouldn't hurt."

Ember shrugged. "Sure."

Chelsea took a few selfies with the band before her phone died. She looked at the black screen in sorrow but thanked them.

Melissa mounted Leroy as Chelsea got on Blackjack.

Melissa paused. "Wait. I still don't know which way they went."

Ember pointed. "Saw dipstick go that way. Better catch up, gurls. Nice rides, by the way."

The other ghost nodded in appreciation to the black alicorn. "Very nice."

Chelsea hugged Blackjack's neck. "He is amazing."

Leroy jumped away, Blackjack catching up quickly. They left the platform behind and went on.

Soon enough Leroy picked up their friends' scent again. He grunted and his horns curled in. Melissa wondered what that meant.

Chelsea kissed her phone one last time before putting it back in her pocket. "I can't wait to show everyone these pics."

Melissa hummed. "They'll say you photoshopped it."

Chelsea scowled. "Of course they ..won't. They look real enough."

"Sure. Hey do you think that by 'dipstick', Ember meant Danny?"

Chelsea shrugged. "You can ask him yourself."

The redhead looked up to see a crowd of ghosts fighting each other but somehow managing to attack one person at the same time.

Melissa squinted. "Is that Danny?"

"There's the rest."

The others were huddled together for the most part and the ship floated a bit farther away from the fight. Most ghosts avoided it, understandably. But there were many close to it, which confused the girls greatly.

Chelsea blinked. "You don't mean that this is what time guy was warning us about?"

Melissa clenched Leroy's fur. The monster was urging her to bound forward and jump the halfa trying desperatingly to dodge all the attacks thrown at him. "Probably."

Chelsea played with Blackjack's mane. "And where me and Blackjack have to help out?"

Melissa gave Leroy the signal to go. "Let's find out."

It's on time!!!
So yeah
What did you think.

The ghost girl (who's name is Victoria btw. Or just Vic) is Kazumi_Rinan 's oc.

But I'm retracting my offer. Im not putting other pples ocs anymore. Sorry guys but i have a plan and its hard to fit the person in after.

UNLESS YOU'RE SOME ORIGINAL GHOST'S FRIEND.

Like a hunter or someones cat. Idk but not much screentime.

Anyway so

School starts Tuesday...
Yay...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

10.9K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...
213K 6.2K 50
A not-so stereotypical trip to the ghost zone story!!! In which Valerie has joined the trio, Sam has powers, Tucker has a robo-suit and Jazz had deve...
156K 6.2K 53
"He's not your son, Jack! He's ghost scum!" Danny Fenton AKA Danny Phantom is now 12 years old, having done everything in the cartoon except reveal...
1K 29 39
Fourteen year old Danny Fenton becomes a halfa (half ghost half human) after an accident in his parents' lab. Danny becomes Danny Phantom, the ghost...