Familiar

By ThestydiaBitchh

She was sixteen, She got kicked out, she lost a sister but she had a dream. A dream she felt like she had to... More

1) 1 Year ago
2) Present
3) Rose
4) Unfamiliar
5) Closed book
6) Handwriting
8) Clueless
9) Diner
10) Matching Puzzle
11) Footprints
12) Reminiscing

7) Memories

587 23 8
By ThestydiaBitchh

She was sixteen. Sixteen and in love? People would tell her that she was crazy but that could only happen if people actually knew.

She hated nature but if she wanted to explore her singing abilities, She had to be there. It was her 2 month of her summer vacation, exploring and learning in camp. After convincing her mother her whole life, She agreed on sending her to the Camp of joy. It was a place where you could spend your summer at either singing, dancing or just anything. It was the best summer of her life. Phones weren't allowed and neither were computers. Lydia had a favourite part of the day and it was late at night

She would rock with her foot while looking at the clock, waiting for it to hit 2am. The ticking sound had a common sound as to her heartbeat. She was nervous but she was also slowly getting used to the rushing feeling. Her breath was heavy, so loud that it may have woken up her roommates. She shared room with 3 other girls, or she wouldn't call it a room. The tree around her made it feel cozy and warm.

She quickly stood up and looked herself in the mirror one last time before glancing at the clock. 10, 9, 8...

"Okay Lydia, don't be nervous. It's just one boy. It's not like he's gonna eat you alive with his... his gorgeous smile and his stupid but cute moles," she sighed and looked at the ceiling just thinking about him.

"Stop it Lydia!" She yelled whispered and looked at the mirror again.

5, 4, 3...

"You are Lydia Martin," she checked her make up and pursed her lips. She stroked her cute dress and smiled to herself. She almost screamed out of excitement and jumped, making loud noises from her converse shoes. She wished that she could wear high heels because of her stupid height, but this was a camp. You could impossibly wear heels without falling.

She flung the door open, not caring if the girls woke up now that she was out. She ran past by the girls small cabins, leaving an echo sound of her feet slamming against gravel. Being out after midnight wasn't allowed and being together at daylight was only hand touching and friendly smiles.

When she reached the guys' cabins, She could see a couple of lights turned on even though that also wasn't allowed after midnight. But you could say that guys were more free and open than girls, so why not. She was surrounded by the guys' cabins, standing at the centre. She was breathless and when she stopped running, she rested her hands on her knees and kept her position like that for a moment before her breath was steady again.

She let out a scream as someone held her from behind, making her fall to the ground. Familiar chuckles were heard from the guy standing up.

"Son of a bitch!"

She yelled from the ground while she rubbed her bare arms and legs. She looked up and gave a death glare to him.

"I'm sorry Lyds," he laughed and helped her stand up. She crossed her arms and sighed. He just stood there, studying her beautiful self. Lydia started blushing until her frown turned to a smile.

"Will this make it up to you..."

He walked closer to her with spread fingers, ready to tickle her. Lydia backed away but he managed to catch her before she could escape. He tickled her from the her tiny waist, making her knees weak while she tried to contain her giggles.

"Stop!"

She laughed and tried to unwrap his strong arms from her waist. At last, he carried her and she wrapped her legs around his waist, kind of scared to have an revealed ass from that short dress she chose to wear. He didn't dare to move his hands another place than her waist, afraid if he might cross a line.

She cupped his face with both of her hands and glared into his brown eyes. Even though they both were different, they had the exact same thoughts. How couldn't they when the smiles on their faces could light up a Christmas tree.

"I've missed you,"

He whispered before leaning in for a kiss. She quickly gave him access by opening her mouth to let his tongue touch hers. When she fluttered her eyes open, she pulled away. She traced his lips with the tip of her finger. It turned to a smirk making her have the urge to bite it, which was what she did.

They shared several quick kisses before he slowly let her feet touch the ground, wanting to go slow and not pressure her.

He took a look at what she was wearing, making her blush even more, which was something she did all of the time.

"Peach, what are you wearing,"

He questioned at why she had taken all of that effort just to be with him. She didn't take it the way he meant to which again, made her blush and look down. He could see how she tried to hide the fact that she was shivering and was cold, but the revealing dress was just something she wore to impress him.

"Peach?"

She shyly questioned the choice of his nickname to her up with red cheeks. The most of her hair was in the way of him seeing her green eyes. He stepped forward, removing her strand of hair behind her ear and then cupping her red cheeks right after.

"Yeah, because of your red cheeks when you get shy, they remind me of peaches. Your perfume also smells like peaches. Don't worry, I love it,"

He smiled and she blushed once again. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"You are surrounded by horny teenage guys..."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The word familiar was the thing that got her obsessed. Lydia had this thing that if she finds something familiar in a person, she kind of falls in love with it. She hadn't tried it before, but she knew it somehow. And he was familiar. His touch around her waist was familiar, his brown eyes were familiar, his style was familiar and most importantly, his actions were familiar.

This had happened before. She made sure to not faint this time, something told her that this guy was the one that let her curiosity go wild. But that something was something deep inside of her, beacsue she hadn't come to realization just yet. There were no way of confirmation. She had two thoughts. She was either right with everything or she was going crazy.

Without even breaking eye contact, she could already feel how long his fingers were around her waist. His grip was tight and his arm was holding strong onto her. Time didn't stop this time. She learned how to control it, she didn't want it to stop. She wanted to know. Know who he was. The closed book was now opened.

"Are you Okay?"

He whispered so only she could hear. She didn't answer right away, but when she finally realised what he was taking about, the pain came back again. He was looking at her. She winced and looked down as if she never stared at him. She had her hands on his shoulders to keep herself up.

"Yeah, yes I'm fine," she let go of him to prove that she could handle herself. She wanted to escape the awkward tension. When she let go of him, she accidentally stepped on her ankle again. She groaned but he catched her again before her body collapsed.

"Easy,"

He was now closer. His minty breath was on her neck and she tried not to show her goosebumps. His voice was hoarse and dangerous. She could hear it. She finally got out of the tension and looked around. People were staring and some were whispering. She layed eye on one girl. She had crossed arms with a killer look. Jessica. Behind that girl was another Girl holding her crutches.

No matter how much Lydia hated a person, she would never try to steal the persons boyfriend. Cause she wasn't that kind of a girl. She backed away from him but his hand was still on her back.

She backed completely away from him, but she could still sense that even if she fell and he wasn't there he would still catch her. So she felt safe anyways. She limped with her one leg towards Jessica. Jessica stepped slightly forward and away from the locker as if Lydia was walking towards her.

She walked past by her and snatched her crutches from what looked like an innocent girls hands. Doing so, she was still looking into Jessica's eyes. She placed the crutches on the ground and turned around to walk away. The students had pushed themselves up against the lockers as Lydia walked down the hall. You could see her underwear through her pants from the oil on the ground. As she walked, people chukled again and she didn't care.

Stiles stopped her but she still tried to walk through him. He didn't move and she kind of hated him for it. She wanted to leave but he was on her way.

"Move,"

She said quietly but he didn't listen. The reason why she could say those words to him, was because she wasn't looking at him. If She had met those brown eyes again, she would impossibly say it to him.

"Just let me,"

He then took off his jacket and walked closer to her. She didn't know what he was doing until he wrapped it around her waist and then tied it. If he couldn't walk with her, he could at least spare her less embarrassment of people's eyes on her ass. But he covered it up. That's when she looked up at him. Then she walked away.

Limping out to the door with an condition like hers wasn't the problem for her. Her mission was to get out of those doors without breaking into tears. Embarrassment wasn't a thing that could make Lydia cry, but why was she feeling like crying at the moment. Why was she sad? Why was she feeling like someone asked her if she was okay and that she suddenly just wanted it all to come out? What was hurting her?

Who was she missing?

She opened the door and struggled to walk. The faster she walked, the less did she use the crutches. She almost fan but she couldn't do it properly. It was like she was in a dream where everything suddenly was in slow motion and someone was after her. It was like she was running on quicksand. When she reached the empty parking lot, She let the crutches fall, which made her fall to the ground as well.

Her eyes were teary. Salty drops fell from her chin and drenched her shirt. She surprisingly let out a few sobs, she felt like she was dying. She covered her eyes and swayed back and forth until her forehead touched the ground. Her sobs punched through and ripped through her muscles.

Peach.

A male voice echoed in her head. She stopped crying. She looked around and saw no one. The voice was kind of familiar. It was hoarse. What wasn't she remembering. Lydia closed her eyes and opened them.

Why was she crying?

"What's wrong with me," she whispered and dried her tears with her sleeve. She managed to stand up and at least look normal. What the hell was happening with her. What girl suddenly cries outside with no reason.

She sniffed and took out her phone. Michael told her to call him after school because of her ankle. Something wasn't right. And it scared her.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

It felt like midnight but at the same time not. With the moonlight shinning through the water of the lake, it had made everything around them look slightly dark. The warm touch of his hand made an impact on A lot other things. Not only did it make her hand warm, it also made her whole body warm.

"Stiles?"

He kept looking at the moonlight before turning his head to look at her. She could see the reflection of the moon in his brown eyes. That was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.
She never forgot that position. She never forgot that moment...

"Peach?"

He answered with a smile. She giggled and rested her head on his shoulder, looking at the moon again. She took his hand in hers and interwined it. He stroked the back of her hand with his thumb, still looking at her.

"What do you think we'll be if we never reach our goals?"

He sighed and kissed her temple.

"I don't have any goals. But you peach,"

He he kissed her neck which again made her blush.

"You will not give up. Cause one day you'll never look back and ask such questions. You'll only look forward and follow what you think is right, And you know what?"

He changed his position a bit to get her attention. She removed her stare from the moonlight and saw them in his eyes again.

"I'm gonna help you get there."

Lydia finally looked at somewhere else than his eyes. Her eyes didn't leave his lips this time. She held his chin and lifted it sligthly up to meet hers.

She let out a groan and stood up. She took off his shirt and walked forward to the water. Stiles was confused for a moment. Yes it was summer but the water might be freezing.

"Where are you going!"

He yelled from where she had left him on the sand. She turned around looking at him while walking backwards. Stiles couldn't believe what she was doing but decided to laugh at her instead of following her at that exact moment.

"Are you coming or not?"

She giggled and got in the water. It wasn't deep but the farther she walked the deeper it got. Stiles stood up and followed her. He just stood there looking at her before actually going in.

When he left his eyes from her, he looked at the water. As he was about to dig in, He heard a splash and a scream. He immediately looked around the lake to find Lydia.

"Lydia!"

He dived in the water. The moonlight didn't help him at that situation. He swam over to where he saw her last and saw her next to a big stone.

"No, no, no!"

It felt like forever until he reached over to her. She was unconscious and when he turned her head to the side, he saw blood on her head. She hit her head on the stone. She must have slipped.

"Lydia, look at me! Please Lydia," he had her head in his hands which were shaking bad. He removed her wet hair from her face and swallowed hard.

"You're going to be fine, don't worry," He cried and held her to his body. He was scared of losing her so bad that he didn't want her body 1 inch away from his.

"Help!"

He yelled and kept checking on her. He carried her body from the water and to land again.

"HELP!"

~♡~♡~QUOTE OF THE DAY ~♡~♡~

There are a lot of people who call you by your name. But there is only one person who can make it sound so damn special. - unknown.

I have definitely felt this before. If you don't like your name, You'll like it after he says it. Trust me.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Teen wolfs last night... I'm not done with wattpad bitch. This is my home.

Follow my Instagram about to where I'll keep you guys updated about my Stydia fics.

Insta: TheStydiaShip

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...