Enemies With Benefits

By Wolfgirl54

What would you think if you shared a birthday? Okay...what if it was with a jerk? What if he make your birthd... More

Enemies With Benefits
Unraveling Secrets
Getting Caught...
A Normal Birthday? No Fighting?! What?!
Being the Hero ~Shocked~
Falling In Love ~Secretly~
Friends or Enemies?
Anyone Else Want To Say His Name?
Being Civil is Not Enough...
Scared of Falling
Tomorrow's Haunting
Our Birthday
That Little Bit of Hope
Let the Worrying Begin...
Secrets to Reveal
Author's Note! Urgent for Feedback!
This Cannot Be Happening...
Author's Note
Not Your Average Happy Ending...
A/N: Check It Out!!
Sequal? & A/N
Sequel Time!

Getting Weird...

7.2K 180 26
By Wolfgirl54

Nothing happened in 5th hour which saddened me since this is our last week in 5th hour.

At lunch I was with Jade and a few of her other friends. One of her friends know's about me and Kevin so she decided to yell "KEVIN I LOVE YOU!!" Really loud!

"Shut up before he looks over here!" I whisper yelled.

She laughed. "Kevin, Selena lo-" Jade didn't finish her sentence before I pinched her arm. "Jade! Don't!"

When we walked by Kevin, Jade's friend yells, "Kevin I was just joking I don't love you." And we all started laughing. Now if only I could yell that I did...

After lunch I walk up the steps and see him in the far back with someone else behind him. I look at him then take the final step. I look at him again and we share a long look that freezes the world. Then I walked inside.

"Selena!" I heard someone yell. I could have swore it was Kevin! The other Selena turned around and only two people were behind her. Kevin and someother guy. I was sure it was Kevin...

After 6th hour I didn't walk upstairs with Jade I wanted to buy a water. So after, I went up the stairs the same time Kevin was going down the few steps of stairs to get to a class across from mine. He kept his head down but he saw me. At one point our faces were 8 inches apart. I looked up then looked down. Then before I went in my classroom I looked at him for a second. Then I sat in my seat and noticed my heart-rate.

"How do you slow a heart-rate?" I asked Sky. "I don't know. Why who made your heart-rate go up?" Kevin. "No one I went up some stairs." Well its not all of the truth but it wasn't a lie.

I kept thinking of asking Kevin out. (YOLO= you only live once) Melody tells me. But I'm scared he'll say no then everyone will be laughing in my face about it. Maybe next year?

I pray he asks me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry IK IK its boring but not much happened today. I hope you guys got my note from earlier and have suggestions on what to do! I don't know!!! VOTE! COMMENT! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 854 45
[COMPLETE] ------How do you stay away from someone you live in the same house with?------ Sienna Brown isn't popular. She's never been to a high-scho...
7.1K 162 17
I was a senior in high school. The whole school knew who I was and adored me until one day, everything changed. When people found out about my secret...
3.3K 821 42
A 90's Friday Night Lights meets Fifty Shades, only the town is the sadomasochist and the two young lovers their pawns. July Elizabeth Edwards is stu...
416 0 26
Selena is just a Sophomore in high school when her life is turned upside down. Her boyfriend of exactly a year cheated on her, her cousin is dropped...