Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

Από sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... Περισσότερα

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Survive{Editied}
Fun {Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
Emotions {Editited}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Stab{Editited}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Rescue{Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
Effort{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Banishment{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Unicorn Family! {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Frozen River{Edited}

118 5 3
Από sartify86

Spirit of Lies and promises

Haku, Chihiro, and Samuel were in Samuels office, discussing what Theo had said.

"Haku you can't go!" Chihiro shouts at him as he was about to walk out of the door.

"And whys that Chihiro? My clan needs me."

Chihiro grabs onto Haku's sleeve. "It's because I promise Sumi that you'll return to them healthy." Chihiro whispers.

Haku relaxes but sighs. "Chihiro, I can't abandon them," Haku says taking a step forward.

"I'll come with you!" Chihiro yells. Samuel slams his hands on the table.

"Enough! If Theo says is true and if we are thinking the same thing. They want Chihiro to come with Haku. Think about this! Both of you bloody fools!" Samuel yells.

"Hey! Kazima let me go!" Theo's voice yells through the corridor, it kept on repeating till Kazima came in with a struggling Theo. Kazima had bruises on his cheeks and his mouth had a scare of blood on it.

"Kazima! What are you doing here?!" Samuel yells. Kazima pushes Theo towards Samuel causing him to full and hit the ground.

"He was with the master," Kazima announces.

"I was not! You liar!" Theo yells as he stands up Kazima kicks him back down.

"The master of the wind clan?" Samuel asks Kazima nods causing Chihiro and Haku's eyes widen in fear.

"Yes," Kazima says.

"Theo, I'm very-" Samuel starts.

"You believe what this prick says, Master?" Theo spits pointing at Kazima.

"W-"

"So, you already on their side-" Theo starts.

"Theo!" Electra yells running in. Then freezes when she sees Haku and Chihiro standing close to each other. Haku's eyes widened in hope.

"Guys..." Chihiro starts and then slams into the wall painting.

Haku span round and widen his eyes when he sees Chihiro slip down the wall.

"Electra stop it!" Haku yells at her, Chihiro hisses in pain.

Electra looks at Haku and draws a circle in the air and made an X with her hands. Causing Chihiro to finally catch her breath.

"Chihiro," Haku jumps to Chihiro's side. "Chihiro? You okay?" Haku ask.

Chihiro touches her neck and swallows. "Yeah, I'm fine..."

"What the hell was that for?!" Kazima yells at Electra.

"Why is Theo here?" Electra asks ignoring Kazima.

"He said something very threatening about Haku's clan or that's what we think he means."

"I'm a member of the clan I would never turn on you master!" Theo yells, Kazima holds him back from flinging to Samuel. "Let me go!"

"Explain what you mean to Haku then, why did you say 'You shouldn't have sent them away' tell us, Theo!" Samuel yells.

"I can't say! They forbid me too!" Theo yells.

"Who forbid you?" Samuel says.

"The frozen river clan members," Theo whispers.

Haku gasp. "What would they want with them? They can't survive in the cold for that long!"

"What do you mean?" Chihiro asks.

"If a spirit of a clan member isn't familiar with the weather, or habitat they'll slowly die as they don't know how to survive or cope in the habitat. For example, Kia and Sumi, Kia is an Earth spring spirit while Sumi is Water spirit, the more time Sumi spends his time on land the more he grows." Samuel explains.

"I get it now," Chihiro says.

"How did they even get here in the first place?" Haku ask.

"I don't know!" Theo yells. Kazima tightens his grip on him. "Master can I go please," Theo asks.

"Yes," Kazima releases him. "But, expect us to call you," Samuel adds, Theo, nods and runs out with Electra behind him.

"I have to go," Haku announces.

"But Haku-" Chihiro starts.

"I can survive there as my dragon as fur so it can keep me warm. I'll be fine you stay here with the Lies and Promises clan." Haku explains.

"But-"

"Chihiro let him go," Haku walks out. "We need to get you back to the human world," Samuel announces.

"But-"

"Master is right, it's too dangerous here for you Chihiro," Kazima announces.

"I'll work for Yubaba," Chihiro suggest. "I wouldn't mind, I've done it before when I was ten."

"You sure you want too?" Samuel asks raising an eyebrow. Chihiro nods.

"Crystal clear, I'm sure." Chihiro conforms.

"Kazima, you go back to the wind clan or you can stay here this place will always be your home," Samuel says. Kazima nods. "As for me and Chihiro, we'll be going to the bathhouse. I'll ask Yubaba too take Chihiro to become a worker, for a while." Samuel explains.

"She likes to take people's names," Chihiro announces.

"What do you mean?" Kazima asks.

"When I was ten, she took away my name and called me Sen. I almost forgot my real name till Haku handed me my clothes and I found my goodbye card that has my name on it," Chihiro explains.

"I see," Kazima says.

"You sure it's safe to go back?" Samuel asks.

"No, but I can convince Yubaba to get my job back," Chihiro says.

"Okay, Kazima I'm going to the bathhouse with Chihiro I'll be back shortly." Kazima nods, Samuel walks over to Chihiro and places a hand on her shoulder. "We're going now," Samuel announces, Chihiro nods. Samuel teleported to The Bathhouse.

The bathhouse

Chihiro and Samuel was at the start of the bridge

Chihiro and Samuel were at the start of the bridge. Spirits of all kind walk past them.

"You ready?" Samuel asks. Chihiro nods.

When they got to the middle of the bridge they heard a spirit yell 'Welcome! Welcome back! Always nice to see you!'

They continued to walk towards the spirit. Once the spirit saw a new customer, he went up to Samuel and says.

"Welcome, I believe I haven't seen you around here. You new here?"

"Yes, actually I just want to put my clan member to work here." Samuel points at Chihiro, the spirit's mouth went in an 'o' shape.

"S-Sen?"

"Hello again." Chihiro greets.

"You are from a clan now?" The spirit says looking at Chihiro's hand that has the mark.

"Long story actually, do you know where I can find Yubaba I need to speak to her," Chihiro explains.

"Top floor like always." The spirit announces Chihiro bows.

"Thank you, master Samuel follow me please," Chihiro says.

Chihiro took the path Haku showed her when she was little. When three got to the stairs Samuel stops.

"Are we supposed to be coming this way?" Samuel ask.

"No, but we have to wait for a friend of mine to show up, at the boilers place," Chihiro explains. As she walks down the steps. Samuel follows close behind.

There was a step missing at the bottom so Chihiro jumps to the ground missing the gap. Samuel did the same but slips thankfully he caught himself.

Chihiro went around the corner with Samuel behind her soon they were at Kamaji doors to the boiler room Chihiro opens the room, and instantly the heat went in their faces. Causing Samuel to cough.

"Keep moving," Chihiro says going towards Kamaji's room. The soot balls saw her and bounces in front of her. "Kamaji!" Chihiro shouts.

"Huh?" Kamaji says looking towards Chihiro's direction. "Ah Chihiro dear, Welcome back."

A/N
Chihiro is back at the bathhouse. What will happen next? Stay tuned for next update.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

88.3K 2.7K 27
It's been 12 years since she left the world where her heart truly belongs. As she goes back after many attempts, what will it take for Chihiro to fin...
45.3K 1.3K 19
Haku finally finds a way to get to the human world to be with his love Chihiro, but when he gets there he realizes that there's problems he'll have t...
66.4K 1.6K 27
It's been 12 long years since Chihiro has been to the spirit world, and she wishes she never left. After years and years of trying to return to the s...
52.9K 1.2K 15
I had been gone for eight long years. The thing is - I hadn't realized just how long those years were until I finally found my way back to the Spirit...