Sex Therapy

By JoyceWords_23

In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right... More

Face Down
Mask Off
When In Paris
You Got Me Fucked Up
Paint Me In the Candlelight
I'm Pregnant
Pool Nights
I Know You Cheated On Me
Divorce Time
Say GoodBye
Damn Ben!
So you love Esme?
Someone is going to Die
Will You Marry Me Again?
Corey & Nana
Special Announcement

Teenage Fever

139K 765 1.2K
By JoyceWords_23

Dr. Angela Drew rushed into her cramped office, shuffling past the loud coughs, creaking chairs, and the clanking of the coffee machine.

It was just another day on the job she enjoyed the most. The city lights were as vibrant as the blinding sunlight that rested on her side of the tall what use to be, storage unit building.

She had built her reputation and her dreams from the ground up turning the abandoned building into a center for marriage counseling.

Angela loved helping people find their love and passion not only within themselves but their partner, although she herself was single. She preferred it that way. Sometimes it was easier to help other people solve their problems then focus on her own.

She took a deep breath as she entered her office, and looked around at the stacks of neatly arranged paperwork sitting on a very large antique desk.

She smiled as she rearranged a couple of bright green succulents office flowers that hung over her certifications and degrees. Her office was a tiny slice of home, it vibed with her warm and comforting personality.

Dr. Drew's decor matched the soft tranquil fluorescent lighting. Her client chairs were two soft plush couches that made one want to sink their anxieties away.

A soft cough from the corner of her office startled her, "Oh my!" Dr. Angela exclaimed grabbing her chest.

A feeble young woman sat trembling in the corner. She was of African American descent, her body was long and awkward as she crouched down in an uncomfortable stance.

However, she was beautiful. Her jawline was as long and straight as her lineage and her eyes were the perfect royal crest shape, covering a smoldering cinnamon-rich haze of color.

The woman had full lips that slightly dipped in the middle of her arches and thick kinky locks of moisturized hair that flowed over and down her heart-shaped face.

Oddly the stature of her beauty was dulled out by baggy, ill-fitting clothes, a lack of confidence, and dark shades similar to the ones a doctor might give a patient after dilating their eyes.

Her soft childlike voice trembled as she explained rapidly, "I'm Kaya Magono, I'm scheduled to talk to Dr.Drew" she looked around with suspicion and uncertainty.

Dr. Drew looked at her watch, "You aren't scheduled for another fifteen minutes" she explained with surprise.

Kaya got up inching slowly towards Dr. Drew, "I know but I'm afraid to be late so I always try to come earlier," she stammered looking down at the slippers on her feet.

Dr. Drew smiled, quietly making a mental note to herself. "Alright, I have time so I will see you now" she said gesturing for Kaya to take a seat, "however, please keep in mind that if you are worried about being late to an appointment you can always call my secretary ahead of time"

Kaya shook her head gravely, "No no no I'm afraid to call people I don't know". She sat down stiffly clutching her purse tightly while frowning.

Dr. Drew raised an eyebrow but took a seat at her desk, and in a very professional manner asked, "so where is your significant other? I was under the impression that I would be talking to the both of you, and if he has any fears about therapy I'm sure I can help make this experience better" she stated grabbing her notepad.

Kaya laughed holding her sides, "no this was his idea, he will probably be here in a few minutes, he's driving from work".

Dr. Drew crossed her legs, looking up through the brim of her lenses, "Okay well please share what seems to be the issue, or we can simply just talk" she said in a soft relaxing tone.

Kaya bit her fingernails nervously, looking around as if someone was following her, "I'm scared" she hiccuped sadly. Her long lashes fluttered up to the sky as she sniffled.

Dr. Drew handed her a tissue, "Of?" she asked leaning in, "if there is any domestic abuse, physical or mental, I promise my office is a safe place. I will help you" she pleaded reaching for Kaya's hand.

Kaya winced jumping back like animal avoiding a trap, "No, my husband is great!" she yelled barely above a whisper, she was slightly offended, "I meant I'm afraid of everything" she sighed leaning back as if those words had exhausted her very meaning.

Suddenly, a tall handsome gentleman opened the door and strolled in. His walk was confident and business-like, matching his perfect shade of dark chocolate skin. His caramel eyes glossed softly over Kaya's with fondness and love before he addressed Dr. Drew with a firm handshake, "I see you've met my wife, I'm Keith Magono" he said taking a seat.

Kaya barely acknowledged her husband giving him a pathetic pat on the back before going back to staring at the wall fixtures.

Dr. Drew inhaled the nice light aroma of clean ocean breeze cologne that radiated from Mr. Magono's well-built body.

He himself was king, his energy was the opposite of his wife, it was smooth like Bourbon. His delightful caramel eyes hinted at knowledge and culture. Not to mention, his body was a strong masculine sin. Even in his semi-formal collared shirt you could see every line and muscle rippling and shaping to form his body.

He dressed nicely, unlike his wife who looked like a cheap cave hobbit from a thrift store.

Furthermore, Mr. Magono's clean-cut appearance was just as attractive as his curly waves of hair and dashing white smile.

The smile on Keith's face broke, flickering a tunnel of sadness. The mirage of, "my life is perfect" broke down and for a moment he looked both lost and hurt.

"My wife has this thing" he explained with sensitivity, "Where she's afraid of us" he put his hands over his face taking a deep breath, on the verge of tears, "I can't get close to the person I love the most when they are afraid to lay or stand beside me" his deep mahogany voice cracked and splintered in grief.

Dr. Drew shook her head with understanding, "please explain in detail if you can, what you mean by she's afraid to lay with you?" she asked.

Keith removed his hands from his face flushing velvet heat, "she's afraid to have sex. I've been married to her for two months now and I can barely get a kiss much less physical intimacy" he explained.

Keith threw his hands up, it was truly his time to vent, "it's gotten so ridiculous that she walks around the house with webbed swim flipper shoes on. You know the heavy rubbery ones that swimmers go to the pool to swim in?"

Dr. Drew blinked taking in all the information, "I'm sorry what?" she asked.

Kaya who had been quiet for a while intercepted, "I heard somewhere that regular shoes cause traction on marble flooring, so I've always had this fear that I would slip and...

Dr. Drew scribbled furiously, "continue, and what will happen Kaya?" she encouraged.

Kaya's face became as serious as her tone. She looked the doctor straight in the eye, "and I might slip on his dick and bust my ass or rip my vagina" she winced as she spoke quickly as if she was picturing it in her mind.

Dr. Drew coughed violently to conceal the violent desire to burst into tears of laughter. She had never heard that one before.

Kaya continued her explanation with innocent baby doe eyes, "It's a very real thing, which is why I don't perform oral. What if I fall and catch his penis on the way down?" Kaya's eyes grew bigger with fear as she rambled on, "how is that going to look at my funeral huh? Dying with a dick in my mouth.

She shuddered sadly, "I'm too young to die that way" she sobbed dramatically.

Dr. Drew raised an eyebrow, she had to admit this was a completely confusing scenario, "why would you have your mouth open in the first place? she asked.

Kaya shrugged, "maybe I was coughing?," she said stubbornly.

Keith groaned loudly, "the point is my wife is afraid of everything that a healthy marriage needs. I really want this to work because I love her" he explained.

Dr. Drew let out a deep breath, she clearly had some work to do, "let's start from the beginning when did this all start? Was there a moment in your life or childhood when you weren't afraid?" She asked Kaya.

Kaya nervously tapped her feet vigorously like a rabbit. She didn't feel the need to mention it, but she was also afraid to share personal information, "No, this started in college. However, my anxiety became worse after I started dating Keith....." her words trailed off as she looked at the emotional hurt and pain her confession had caused.

Her husband looked shamefully away so she wouldn't see the tears after all someone had to be brave.

Dr. Drew gently touched Keith's knee, "tell her how that makes you feel! I felt the words like bullets so express to your wife in this moment how you were hurt by her statement" she encouraged.

Keith nodded clearing his throat bravely, "I have fears too! I'm afraid that this marriage won't work because my wife is a stranger to me and a better lover to her fears. I'm afraid I'll have my heart broken and I won't ever love again because you are it for me, Kaya. Sometimes I'm jealous of your fears because they have a better relationship with you than I do" he said bawling his hands into a frustrated fist.

Kaya sighed getting teary-eyed, a fresh line of stress spread across her pretty chocolate smooth face, "I love you because you love me despite my problems. Please don't give up on me. I was terrified to come here today, I turned around three times while walking here but the only thing that kept me going was knowing that I want to make you happy, and overcome my fears" she pleaded.

Kaya reached a shaky hand toward her husband Keith who kissed it softly through a watery half smile.

Dr. Drew noticed that when Kaya talked about the love she had for her husband she didn't shake, and her voice was strong and passionate. Behind the trembling feathers and paranoia was the deep roots of love that they had for each other.

Dr. Drew looked at the watch again, "time's up but now I know enough about the both of you to start helping you move forward. I'm also proud of you Kaya for coming here today, I know that was a huge accomplishment for a panaphobe like yourself. My goal is to try to break down some of these major fears, sometimes fear is like a stack of dominoes, if we get to the source then perhaps we can help alleviate several of them. Your assignment for this week is to see if you, Kaya can learn how the power of oral, both verbally and physically can help improve a marriage. Then come back next week and we will talk" she winked.

Keith's eye lit up with excitement as soon as Dr. Drew said oral, however, Kaya swayed in her seat, her small body tilted heavily to one side of the chair before she fainted with a soft "oooomph" and her body thudded onto the soft carpeted floor.

Keith looked down at his wife's still body, curled up in a trembling ball "she'll be fine" he assured Dr. Drew who was rushing to get a cool damp towel, "she does this every time she has extreme anxiety or can't handle a stressful thought".

Keith picked Kaya up swinging her over his shoulders, effortlessly and with the gentleness of someone dragging a bag on the floor.

Kaya shrieked coming back to life, "put me on the floor, you know I'm afraid of heights, which is why I can't go to heaven when the good lord comes!" she bawled.

Keith ignored his wife's protest as she tried to wiggle and jump out his grasp, "baby we have to go home and do your homework" he told her.

Dr. Drew closed her office door, letting the chaos, clients and fearful problems follow behind the Magono family.

Keith waited patiently in the bedroom of their quiet suburban two-story home for his wife to finish applying another layer of bandages to the openings in her body, including but not limited to her ears, and any place she was concerned spiders, ants, and tiny insects could crawl into while sleeping.

Her fears didn't make sense to him, and although they had several conversations about her childhood and past, he could never see a connection. She grew up happy and well cared for, so he wondered why this beautiful goddess stood before him cocooned in fears and low self-esteem.

Keith gently guided her to the bed making sure that her swim flippers didn't throw her off balance, but at the same time giving her enough distance so that he wouldn't trigger her castropbia.

Keith twiddled his thumbs impatiently taking off his shirt, "so can we try the oral?" he asked eagerly like a five-year-old waiting giddily waiting for a piece of chocolate

Kaya looked at him through squinty eyes, "you know I don't like to talk before bed, just in case our conversation becomes unpleasant and then interrupts my dreams" she reminded him while applying the last few curlers in her dark brown hair.

Keith grabbed her soft firm thigh enjoying the way his fingers dimpled the smooth icing of her cocoa skin. He kissed her neck persuasively, his voice dropping a bar below sultry and husky, "that's not what I meant" he panted, turned on by her sweet papaya scent.

Kaya tensed up, her body rigid and cold, like a fearful animal in headlights, "I don't know about this" she shivered and trembled. Her long fingers shook as she reached out and pushed her husband away, "wait!" she squealed.

She threw the pillows off the bed, "okay now let's do this slowly" she said fearfully.

With diligent and slow sweet caresses Keith tried to show his affection for his baby, but Kaya winced and flinched shifting towards the edge of her bed.

Keith stopped, he was both vexed, frustrated and confused. He didn't like how Kaya made it seem like he was forcing himself onto her. He sighed removing his hands from her soft legs.

"Never mind go to sleep!" he snapped angrily grabbing the covers sharply and turning away from her.

Kaya shook him gently, "I'm sorry" she trembled.

Keith grumbled, "It's okay," he said ready to give up for the night.

Kaya shook her head determined not to fail, she was more afraid of failure than any other fear, "okay let me try" she said scrunching her nose with determination.

Keith wasn't in the mood to be played with but he turned around slowly to face her, with hope, "you sure?" he asked unable to mask his excitement.

Kaya took a deep breath and shook her head yes, "I won't be any good, but at least let me try" she shifted her body down to his midsection, his body alert and waiting at the edge.

Kaya head was now inches away from his hard growing stallion. She blushed as heat and pride washed over her.

Keith closed his eyes as his body twitched with anticipation and hot pulsing sexual rage.

"Do-re-mi -fa-so-la-ti -da" Kaya sang, her harmonies & melodies echoed through the walls dripping like honey.

Keith peaked open one eye and watched with slight amusement as his wife used his erection as a karaoke mic.

Kaya's hair fell across her face seductively as she looked up at him with shimmering lust. Her eyes were more sinful than the devils. She teased and flirted building up the dark crackling copper haze of her love, twinkling playfully behind her dark curly veils of lashes.

Keith groaned softly as her cool breath tickled the sensories and nerves on the tip of his penis, sending electrifying sparks of paralyzing agony and euphoria riveting through his entire body, "please bring your mouth closer" he begged for it, yearned for it, and let her humming vibrations torment the insides of his mind.

Kaya simply meant to warm up her vocals due to her new fear of his penis giving her lockjaw. She didn't realize the immensely sexy and seductive she was.

She looked at his well endowed thick chocolate pipe and barely grazed it with the tip of her moist lips. Her soft marshmallow lips oozed over his shaft, like waves of red heat, and ice cold shivers of pleasure coursed to his drumming heart.

Keith convulsed as the bubbly slick sensation sent hot fiery rockets through his entire body, he gripped the sheets tightly to resist the want to push her head down. He felt her deep down in his stirrings as her cool hands made him call out her name and scream as he worshipped the ceiling & the sky.

Kaya continued to sing slowly taking a little bit of him into her tightly sealed paradise. She stopped for a moment a new fear coming into her mind, "baby hold on! I need to grab something" she said scrambling frantically out of bed.

Keith smiled riding the waves of happiness, into a dreamland. His eyes were still closed and he couldn't move as he felt the blood rush to the center of his being, burning and oozing with sticky sweet nectar waiting to erupt at any moment.

Tonight he was finally a little bit closer to his wife, he knew how much his wife hated things in her mouth but his heart happily thudded as if he was a teenager again. He was so proud of how much she loved him.

Keith had to admit it wasn't the best oral stimulation he ever had, but it was with his wife which counted for a thousand more pleasures than anyone else could ever give. Plus after a few months without sex, anything felt good.

Kaya slid back into bed opening something, Keith heard the smooth, "pop" of the cap and he smiled, "ooooh you going to rub it with some lotion now baby?" he growled through closed eyes.

Kaya squirted the cold liquid up and down his shaft, "just disinfecting it first" she chirped rubbing the top of his hammer.

Keith screamed even before the stinging burn set in, he quickly jumped up, tears falling in his eyes as lust and confusion set in, "did you just put hand sanitizer on my dick?" he howled holding his own erection as if it was a hot potato.

Kaya looked flabbergasted completely lost, "I was afraid of catching a nasty germ or infection" she explained trying to help him and not run to his side because of her shoes.

Keith ran to the bathroom, closing it shut behind him, pain searing through the tiny opening at the top of his penis as he tried to rinse it off, and push past the growing burning sensation that clouded his judgment and fueled his rage.

This was far from the sizzling, burning, hot night he had in mind.

Authors note: Do you like it so far? share, vote & comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 78 13
Alternative erotica with many delectable twists and turns that will keep you wanting more. Take a journey through the sensual and naughty misadventur...
13.2K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
12.1K 31 9
A model/slut cheats with black men in different cities. If you don't like fictional stories of cheating wives, going black - it'd probably be best to...
4K 49 17
Being young while living wild seems so easy...especially when you meet your incredibly fine neighbor who you find hard to resist. Every things was a...