Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

Par thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... Plus

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We

10.5K 86 6
Par thatstalkergurl

  Looking at his name engraved on the wall, Gu Yansheng suddenly understood that when the high school sent Wen Niannan's jacket, he ignored him in order to block the words behind him. 

Gu Yansheng stared at Wen Niannan sitting on the edge of the building, and trembled: "Niannianhua... Are you going to come down? I'm just here and not going. You beat me and scold me

Okay , please don't do stupid things..." Wen Niannan turned and looked at the person behind him, staring blankly for a long time.

"Gu Yansheng, do you remember this place? Every day I was in high school was difficult, but because the person I love in my heart feels that everything can be tolerated, and I think it's a bit funny."

Gu Yansheng took a step forward and hurriedly said: "I was wrong, I was wrong. Don't miss you..." Wen Niannan's voice trembled slightly, his eyes flushed, and he looked at Gu Yansheng, choked up: "You must endure for love! What love is inherently painful! Why do you want to do it? I did those things but I wanted to hide it from me!"

Gu Yansheng flashed a touch of guilt in his eyes, and said, "I thought you hated me and didn't want to see me again, that car accident...I can't forgive myself for hurting you, I want to do my best. I can help you clear the obstacles and leave..."

"I promised you never disturb you again, but I can't... can't stay in the same city with the one you love and never see him again, I would rather just Disappeared far away."

Wen Niannan clasped the necklace tightly and smiled bitterly: "Then why do you protect me again and again? Why do you want to take revenge for me even if you catch up with the Gu Group? Why did you tell my father to keep it together? ..."

"Why do you do so much for me before you leave? Do you want me to owe you? You just want me to be guilty for a lifetime... You haven't gotten my forgiveness and want to run away like a coward!"

Wen Niannan was emotionally excited. Standing on the edge, as if it would fall in the next second, Gu Yansheng's heart trembled when he saw it.

"Because I love you Wen Niannan...I love you..."

Wen Niannan's body froze. Gu Yansheng suddenly rushed up and hugged the person from the edge of the building.

Gu Yansheng trembled and hugged the lost person in his arms, choked up and said, "I will agree to whatever you say, please don't treat yourself this way, I won't leave...I'll never leave, okay?"

He was willing in his life. Planted in Wen Niannan's hands, he doesn't care about his fame and identity.

Wen Niannan, who was in his arms, felt his hands shaking, and whispered: "I don't want to owe you, I don't want your guilt."

"Okay...no, you don't owe my love, I owe you "

That 's..." Wen Niannan choked up: "You look back at the clan group and become your President Gu."

Gu Yansheng nodded and said: "Okay...I listen to you everything, then you...will you continue to play the piano? "

Don't he know that Wen Niannan announced his withdrawal from the music industry to lure him out."

People who never post updates on Weibo use Weibo to announce in an uncharacteristic manner, which is not what Wen Niannan would do at all.

Wen Niannan didn't answer for a long time.

It took a long time for Gu Yansheng to let go of the person in his arms, and raised his hand to gently wipe away the tears from the corner of Wen Niannan's eyes.

Wen Niannan looked at the softness in his eyes, and subconsciously avoided, the necklace in his hand fell to the ground.

Gu Yansheng's hand suddenly stiffened.

Wen Niannan's eyes dodged and reached out to pick up the necklace, Gu Yansheng knelt down and picked up the necklace.

"Sorry, it was broken by me. Is this trace ugly..." The broken trace on the necklace was like a ring that had once broken.

"It's good to have traces. If there are traces, it will not be perfect. You can always remember how to break it." Wen Niannan raised his head and looked at the necklace.

Gu Yansheng glanced at the scar on Wen Niannan's forehead, his eyes full of bitterness.

"Yi." Gu Yansheng held the necklace in his hand and wanted to pass Wen Niannan, but did not hold it and fell to the ground.

"Yes... I'm sorry."

Gu Yansheng's face changed slightly, and he reached out to pick it up, but he took it several times because he couldn't get enough strength.

Wen Niannan noticed something was wrong and asked in confusion, "What's wrong with your hands?"

" Nothing , but your hands are a little numb."

"Gu Yansheng, don't lie to me, what's wrong with your hands?"

Gu Yansheng grabbed the emotion in his eyes. , Smiled bitterly: "I was smashed during the fire, and I couldn't hold things with my hand..."

Wen Niannan's eyes turned red for an instant, and he turned around and said, "Why are you not telling me?" Wouldn't you leave today if I didn't lead you out? You won't show up again..."

"I... my hand was injured not because of you..., I was smashed without paying attention. I promised you to go back. I will get a good treatment."

Gu Yansheng stroked the hair on Wen Niannan's forehead, and pleaded: "Niannian, let's make an appointment, okay?"

"I look back at the group and go to see a doctor for treatment. You also promise me to listen to the doctor. Go for treatment, recover from the illness and continue playing the piano, okay? I know the piano is very important to you, and I don't want you to do it for me..."

Wen Niannan looked deeply at Gu Yansheng, stretched out his hand and hooked his hand, and said : "Okay."

Gu Yansheng was stunned for a while, looking at the hooked hands, a smile appeared on his face.

When Tang Shuo rushed to see Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan on the roof, his hands were slightly clenched.

"Xiao Shuo, are you still going up?" Mo Beiyi looked distressedly at the loneliness in Tang Shuo's eyes.

Tang Shuo shook his head and smiled bitterly: "Do they look like a good match?"

Tang Shuo checked the surveillance at the hospital and found out when Wen Niannan had left. After searching around the hospital, he remembered to call Mo Beiyi. Street monitoring.

Knowing that Wen Niannan had come to the school, he hurried over, but when he arrived, he found that Gu Yansheng had already arrived.

"Gu Yansheng can always be one step earlier than me... I will never be able to steal him." He met Wen Niannan one step earlier than him, and stole Wen Niannan's heart one step earlier than him. This time... he found Wen Niannan one step earlier than him...

"They We're talking, don't bother, let's go."

Tang Shuo looked deeply at the two people on the top of the building for a long time, then turned and left here.

Tang Family

"Xiao Shuo, you're back."

Tang Shuo's expression was a little uncomfortable, so he put the cake on the table and said that he would go back to the room if he wasn't feeling well.

Tang Lunxuan took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. When he saw the cake stepped forward and opened it, he warmly said: "Why do you think of buying a cake?"

"I didn't buy it, it was given by Zhou Yuanfeng. He said you like strawberry cake and let me bring it to you. "

Tang Lunxuan opened the cake's hand, his eyes dodged in panic and said: "He...he didn't say anything? Don't believe what he said, I don't remember it at the time."

"He didn't say anything but just asked you. If you don't attend the banquet, are you friends with him?"

Tang Lunxuan lowered his head and said, " Forget it...

Is it..." The answers of the two were the same, which made Tang Shuo a little suspicious. Head back to the room.

"Come, come and drink, Mr. Qin's glass is full." A group of rich elder brothers gathered around laughing and drinking. Qin Qibai drank a few cups and sat aside and smoked.

-The group of people left after playing late, and they all came out of the private room with their arms around the beauties and went to the hotel. Qin Qibai walked in front with a cigarette in his mouth and smiled, and suddenly saw a few people coming out of the private room next door. "Xiao Qihao..."

Xiao Qihao frowned and glanced at Qin Qibo, and said faintly: "Am I familiar with you?

Please let me go." Qin Qibo's eyes darkened and gritted his teeth and said, "Is it fun to pretend not to know?"

Xiao Qihao suddenly stepped forward and snatched the cigarette from his mouth, and sternly said: "Who allowed you to smoke? Don't you know that there is no smoking here!"

"What kind of status do you dare to order me? Almost forgot, you are now It's Young Master Xiao, I thought it was the one I raised before..."

Xiao Qihao said with an expression on his face: "What did you raise? Are you an obedient dog?"

The smile on Qin Qibai's face disappeared instantly, he knew he said It was a bit too much, but he blurted out when he saw Xiao Qihao deliberately neglecting himself.

The people behind Qin Qibo recognized Xiao Qihao and mocked: "Hey, Qin Qibo, your dog has learned how to control the owner."

Xiao Qihao suddenly punched the man and said with sharp eyes: "Get out all right now! Don't! Let me say it the second time!"

—The group of people turned pale in an instant, and left Qin Qibai and ran away.

Xiao Qihao turned to leave but was stopped, and said indifferently: "Don't you understand Xiao Qin? Get out."

"Do you really want to be so indifferent? Can't you make friends?"

"No."

Qin Qibai's eyes flickered slightly. Suddenly stepped forward and hugged Xiao Qihao's neck with his hands, leaning close to his ear and blowing a breath.

Xiao Qihao took a step back and said sharply: "What are you doing?"

Qin Qibo raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Little Seven, you still wear our couple's necklace around your neck. You still like me in your heart, since your friend can't do it. , Then let's have a night...well..."

Xiao Qihao pinched his neck to the wall, and said coldly: "Shut up!"

"If Young Master Xiao doesn't want to spend the night with me, I can only go find someone else to open the room."

Xiao Qihao's hand closed suddenly. He gritted his teeth and said: "Okay, since Xiao Qin always wants to find someone to have sex with, then I won't refuse."

Suddenly Xiao Qihao was 8226 thick; he kissed Qin Qibai violently, bit his lip, and grabbed him. Holding his hair forced him to look up to cater, making the kiss deeper.

After Xiao Qihao let go, he raised his hand and touched Qin Qibai's bitten lips, his eyes were full of restlessness and desire 8226; looking.

"Qin Qibo, I warn you, I am not your servant now. I will not be gentle to you when you go to bed with me. I like to use violence in bed, so you are willing?"

Qin Qibo tilted his head and suddenly moved forward and took a bite. , Touched Xiao Qihao's ears and smiled and said: "Tsk, it sounds exciting, is this a revenge for the past?"

Qin Qibai put out his tongue 8226; licked the blood on his fingers, his voice bewildered: Love me, my little dog."

Xiao Qihao's eyes darkened, and his breathing instantly became hurried. He pulled Qin Qibai into the hotel room... knocked... outside the door thought of knocking on the door.

"Here, who's the night?" Aunt Lan put on her coat and yawned and opened the door.

When I saw the person standing outside the door, my sleepiness disappeared instantly, and I was incredibly speechless.

"Aunt Lan, I'm back."

Standing outside the door was Gu Yansheng who had been missing for several months.

The head of the Gu Group, he is back...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.3K 3.8K 14
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are match made in heaven. They love each other dearly and protected each other's perfect hearts. Suddenly, Wang Yibo broke up...
14.6K 1.3K 23
A YinWar AU: Mark died with a stabbed wound protecting his womanizer cousin, War and soon wakes up to find himself in the latter's body. He transmig...
223K 12.4K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
13.1K 927 32
(Started:10/02/24) "Zhan, our company is about to go bankrupt. So, you are going to marry Mr Wang, OK? Xiao Zhan's stepmother said: "Zhan, listen to...