smokin' | louigan

Oleh sxbjective

an old childhood nemesis shows up on her doorstep with only a duffle bag and a pack of cigarettes. he needs a... Lebih Banyak

| epigraph |
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
epilogue
| playlist |
- extra: one -
- extra: two -

twenty-two

1.6K 38 2
Oleh sxbjective

instead of pushing smoke through the window screen, logan had grabbed his pack of smokes and bolted out the door. louise's brows furrowed but she quickly let it go, her annoyance with the blond quickly silencing her confusion.

the sun was beginning to set, tinting the outside world in orange and gold. street lights would soon turn on, shop signs blinking and buzzing. little oceanside would succumb to the moonlight.

louise had always loved the night. as a teenager, she would often sneak out to the pier after her parents' snores could be heard. she liked to dig her feet into the soft sand of the beach. wrap herself in an old blanket, let the icy ocean water tickle her skin.

logan looked up to the second story window, watching louise stare at the dimming sky. she was burning brighter than the sun and logan's skin felt hot as he looked away. he took another puff. the smoke filtered through his parted lips.

he held the cigarette between his index and middle fingers. he leaned against a light post, dragging his foot along the sidewalk. a little girl of perhaps nine passed by on her bicycle, all pigtails and pink helmet. his eyes found the second story window empty.

he took another puff.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

85.6K 3K 28
❝I'm not fearless. I'm terrified.❞ - allison argent Luna Louve has spent years alone, but now she doesn't have to. She has the McCall pack to help h...
934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
14.1K 713 6
Kim Rok Soo, at the age of 20, died while protecting his two precious Hyung because of the curse. He was transferred as a new Person in the Novel The...