The Nerd's Secret Life

By CandySweat_13

Ashleyah Fox is that quite nerdy girl none notices. The one who's always wearing the long sleeved shirts and... More

Nerd at Day Badass by Night
Intro to my life
Daytime
Nightfall calls for Badass
My Fucked up drunk self
Im like Klark Kent who's secretly Superman
Good news? Or bad news?
It's not fucking funny
I'm the new student
1Kailem?
Fuck, this is going to be a long day
Stunned
He fucking threw the cheese at me.
I know the nerd's secret
I didn't notice
cuore infronto (broken heart)
Minney? Like Minney Mouse?
Wrong move, Sweetheart.
Depends
Fuck you.
Kiss my chest, and jaw, and everything else.
Wow, the nerd's late
I hate school.
And you're apart of me.
We didn't have conversations
Jules?
Then they get a show

How's Kasey?

77.1K 1.8K 418
By CandySweat_13

ASH' POV

"Man! Over here! I didn't know you knew my girl." He motions him over and a smirk creeps up his face as he walks over.

"Well, I didn't know she knew you, either man," I cross my arms as his eyes rake my body up and down in no shame etched on his face.

He wouldn't even look twice as the nerd me. Asshole.

"Are you done?" I ask rudely and Kailem squeezes me and I turn to see his eyebrow raised, "What? It's not me fault he's eye raping me." I shrug carelessly.

"Be nice," He whispers in my ear and I sigh, putting a sarcastic smile, "Hey, what are you doing here?Aren't supposed to be in class?" I ask innocently.

He scoffs, "I don't go to this period, sweetheart."

Kailem tenses beside, and  I know he's worried I'll lose it it but I don't instead I clench my jaw at the nickname. He can't and will not have the right to call me that. I take a deep breath, "Pease, save me the time to call me sweetheart like your other sluts, okay?" I say in a humming light tone and raise my eyebrows. Kailem looks at me with slight belief and I smirk, shrugging at him.

Luis' smirk only widens and I swear I'm going to wipe it off with my fist, "Now, now. Is someone jealous? Because I'm sure you don't need to worry," He takes a step, "I have my eyes on you only." I roll my eyes, "Really? Is that the best you got? Even he knows to do better than that." I say and nudge my head to Kailem.

Kailem nods in agreement, "Yeah, she's not like most girls man. She'll see right through you," I smirk.

The bell rings and people rush out to get to lunch, and I realize I'm not in my regular clothing, yet in my gym clothing. "Shit," I curse softly and look at Kailem and Luis back and forth.

Kailem looks at me in understanding and anxiousness, I raise my eyebrows to say, what are we going to do? He looks at Luis and says, "Man how 'bout we talk later, Ash here, has to, um, Ash here has to-" I roll my eyes and cut him off.

"I have to get away from you," I smile sweetly and grabs Kailem's wrist, "C'mon, K, we need to go eat, after I'm changed." I give him a fake flirty smile and wink at Luis who has his hand clenched and a glare toward me.

"Bye-bye Luis." I wave and walk away from him like I did at the party and I still couldn't help myself bit flip him off from behind.

"You already did, sweetheart!" Kailem snorts in laughter which makes me flick his slashed cheek, " Ow, fuck! It was funny!"  He whines and rubs his cheek, "No it fucking wasn't," I grumble,"You called him over! And now he knows my fucking name you prick!" I cross my arms and pout, "I hate you, so much right now." I mumble.

He sighs and slings his arm around my shoulder and tightens it, "Ash, I'm sorry. Please forgive me?"

"No."

"Fine, you leave me no choice then," I furrow my brows in confusion, as he grins mischievously. Uh-oh. He picks me up slightly with one arm around my waist and uses the other to tickle me.

"K- Kailem, p-please, sto-op," I gasps in between my laughter.

"Not until you forgive me!" He tickles harder, and I lean back against the locker gasping for air between my laughter, "Oka-okay!" He sets me down, his arm wrap around my waist just in case I try anything. My breathing is uneven and my chest is rising up and down as I look up at Kailem, leaning my back against the locker.

His face comes closer, our foreheads brushing as he says in a deep, low raspier voice, "So? Do you forgive me, my sweet, sweet Ash?" He smirks, tightening his arms to prove he has me trap. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly, proving nothing as I smile wickedly, "Yes! Oh, dear Kailem. You are forgiven." I say as he connects our foreheads, "Good," He breaths and dips his head and kisses my cheek, letting his lips linger, I bite my lip playing with the ring in between my teeth. My sweet spot, the fucking tease.

His head nuzzles into my neck as I do the same, "I missed you, so much Ash," He mumbles into my skin and  I tighten my hold, "I missed you too, but you knew I couldn't stay there, right sweety?" I raise my head to look at him, and he nods into my neck before raising head and looks down at me, "Yeah, but next time? Give me a heads up so I can say goodbye?" He smiles slyly and I chuckle, "Yeah, okay Baby," I pat his shoulder with and eye roll, "Next time." And we start walking towards the locker room with his arm slung around my waist still.

I don't think I'll ever have to leave here unless college is in another state, or they find me. But, by how they treated me and how they expected me to act, they're either better off because they couldn't give a less fuck. I mean, they expected me to have

"I have to get change, you can wait outside the locker room so I can change and we can catch up, yeah?" I question and he nods I turn around, but he stops me from entering, my hand on the door and I turn to him with a raised brow. "Yes?"

He looks down as he scratches his neck, "Um, how's, um," He clears his throat and straightens his poster looking at me, "How's Kasey?" He gulps and I grin a toothy one as my lip ring lightly scrapes against my tooth and I play with it, between my teeth. I knew he still liked her, he always had a crush on her, the way he would stutter slightly or how flushed his face would

d get when he's near her, he just never had the balls to actually ask the girl out.

"Why don't you see for yourself, we're going to my house anyways, I have to get my uniform for my job at the sports store." I say. Sports store, predictable right? It's good on the discount, but my boss or supervisor, whatever, is around my age and the biggest flirt ever, sometimes I play along but it gets annoying at times, y'know?

He nods his eyes lit up like a kid waiting for Christmas, "Yeah, that'd be great." He says, shoving his hand into his front pocket.

"Good, I'll be right out." I walk in and start to get dressed.

LUIS' POV

"Man! Over here! I didn't knew you knew my girl." Kailem says, waving me over.

His girl? They're together? Did she cheat on him with me?

That thought makes me smirk, that's probably why she didn't want anything to do with me, because, let's face it, its me. I walk over in front of them, he has his arm slung love her shoulders as she grimaces.

I look at her and see all the details of her body. The way her curve are in an hour glass shaped figure, her flat stomach has indents of abs a the sides from her waist to hips, and at her hip is yet another tattoo in cursive.

My only limit is my soul.

She has a pair of short athletic shorts, showing of her long tan legs, there's a little heart in the inside of her knee colored in in black, and on her ankle is the guy of DreamWorks. The on in the beginning of evey movie where there's a guy sitting on the crescent moon fishing.

I look back up and see the tattoos of birds on the inside of her arm and the old fashioned key at the beginning swell of her breast. She has this gold chain in the crevice of her cleavage and at the end is the gold ring with a sapphire gem,

"Are you done?" She rhetorically asks, and Kailem tightens hi hold to get her attention to raise his brows at her outburst. He leans to her ear and whispers something that names her sigh. She looks at me with those eyes, dark brown, with specks of hazel.

Her eyes seem so, familiar. I've seen them before, but where?

"What? It's not my fault he's eye raping me?" She looks at him and shrugs. I wonder why this guy is her boyfriend. He seems like the total reject, I mean it looks like he's some straight A student, with no social life at all. The only reason I've own him because our parents knew each other and I was forced to be nice.

She smiles sweetly but in a evil yet sexy way. Why do I think everything about her is sexy? "Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in this class?" She asks in a voice of innocence, but I knew better and believe me it was hard not to let the blood rush somewhere noticeable.

The truth is I have this period free, I'm supposed to be at a library or study Hall, something like that. It doesn't really matter I don't need to study anyways, my grades are one of the highest in this school of a 3.8 GPA. It doesn't recall matter if I went to class or not, I'll still ace.

I scoff in amusement, "I don't go to this class, sweetheart." Kailem stills instantly as he looks at her in a 'oh shit' face.

Fuck, I need to figure Out her name.

She looks at me coldly with her jaw clenched, after a few moments she takes an audible breath, "Please," she says and puts her hand to her undeniably sexy tattooed breast. I gulp, " Save me the time to call me sweethearts like your other sluts, okay?" She says in a light, casual, tone with her eye brows raised. Feisty, I love a challenge. She's a rare one , girls like her don't recall play hard to get, they just open there legs for me the second I'd ask their name.

My smirk widens, "Now, now. Is someone jealous? Because you don't need to worry," I take a step towards her, dipping me head a slight bit since she's so tall from those tan beach legs. "I have my eyes on you only." Success! Now she can't put up a fight, I have never failed is move. I do this in font of girls and their boyfriends all the time and the always end up giving me their number Behring their boyfriends back. Literally.

She rolls her eyes. What? "Really? Is that the best you got? Even he knows to do better than that." She nudges her head towards Kailem. Her boyfriend. He nods in agreement towards her statement. "Yeah, she's not like most girls man. Shell see right through you." The only thing I want to see through is her clothing.

The bell rings and people rush out, swarming through us. She, I really need to know her fucking name, she looks at Kailem and me back and forth and hel looks at her in and 'oh' face. Why would he understand?

He looks at me in a anxious way, "Man, how 'bout we talk later? Ash here, um, Ash  here has to-"

"I have to et away from you." She spats, cutting him off. She smiles sweetly and grab his wrist, C'mon, K, we need to go eat, after I'm changed." She give him a flirty smile and my fist clench unconsciously as I glare at them. Him.  She winks at me and brush past me, with that douche with her.

"Bye-bye Luis." She wiggle her fingers over her shoulder  and walks away with Kailem, she flips me off and I can't help but say, "You already did, sweetheart!"

Kailem laughs and she flicks him on his bruised cheek and he winces.

Pussy.

"Hey, Luis. How'd it go, did you get her number?" Jason pats my shoulder and I turn to him with a scowl, "That bad, huh?" He says and I growl. He puts up his hands in surrender.

I turn my attention at the happy couple, as Kailem tickles her against the locker with a firm arm around her waist and a hand pressed beside her head, while he dips down mouthing something. She mouths back and he dips down to kiss the corner of her mouth or neck making her play with that lip ring in between her teeth.

"Guy, she has a boyfriend." Jason says, "That's why she doesn't want anything to do with you." He finds out in realization.

"No shit, Sherlock." I spat. And the late bell ring. And there holding each other. And she says something to him which makes him tighten his hold smiling.

"Man, we better go," Jason pats my back, grabbing my attention, "Huh?"

"Coach will kill us if we don't make it to football practice," He says in a 'duh' tone, "Championships are are in a couple weeks. He's fucking stressed more than usual, c'mon man." He pull my shoulder.

I take one last look at them. He has his arm around her waist as the walk to the locker room. That should be me going to the locker room. And I will be.

Mr Steal your girl, is on full mode. "Yeah, let's go." I smirk and walk to practice.

Her name's Ash.

Now I have to see Giana.

Ash. How come that seems I know that from somewhere?

I shake my head. Let's what Giana knows about her.

Ash.

( Hey beauties! How'ya doin? Me? Trying  to up this chapter. I'll update Monday or Tuesday. Also Luis is on to her. Do you think he'll figure it out? And why does he go to Giana for help? And do y think Luis is more than jealous of Kailem? How? Comment what you think my loves. Vote, add to library, maybe follow? okay too much lol. Message for more answers about the characters. Like Ash's past? Hmm? Bye lovelys! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 78 34
She loves staying bundled up at home, and so does he. She loves physical touch, and so does he. She loves football, and so does he. She loves playing...
51 0 12
Dianna and Ricardo have been best friends for over, she's never felt as comfortable with anyone as she does with him. They don't like all the same th...
220K 6.4K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
27.4K 866 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...