Game Of Survival {BTS FF}

By chenledolphin94

I got the idea for this fan fiction from you tube. The credit to the video owners will be linking in the stor... More

Video Links
1
2
Ability/ Name list
3
4
5
6
8
10
OML
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Updated Ability List
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
43
Ugh
44
45
WHAAAA?
46 [END]
Last Ability Update
Don't hate me

7

699 26 4
By chenledolphin94

When I woke up I was in my bed. I looked over to see V sitting in a chair next to my desk. I jumped up and held my hand up to him. Somehow I was able to create energy balls, fields, or something by will. I did it before, so what's stopping me now?

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said while rubbing his neck.

"I don't know what happened. It was like I was gone for a while. I didn't feel like myself so I left the band and something brought me back to them. But not to them, to you." He said. Just when he said that I remembered the empty look in his eyes. He had the same look in my dreams.

"You are here because of me. I don't know why, but ever since I was younger I would have these dreams. The V I saw before, was the same V as in the dreams. The V I see now is different." I said. He looked up at me confused.

"I don't know how to explain it." I said.

"You had dreams about me?" He asked. I nodded.

"Did I do anything bad?" He asked.

"No, it was just the emptiness in your eyes that was the worst part. Just like before. You weren't you." I said. I stood up and my knees still felt weak and I fell back onto the bed.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I didn't tell them that I was leaving, I just left. And somehow I blocked their access to your apartment, so they won't be able to get in here. I don't know how long it will be though. I'm scared to go back and tell them what happened." He said. He seemed to feel guilty. Well we need to go back. They have to know any detail that they can get. I said before attempting to get up. V got up and picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You aren't going to be able to walk for a while. You did something you had never done before yesterday, correct?" He asked and I nodded.

"Have you ever felt tired after finding out a power before?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Well, you used way more power than you should be capable of using. You aren't going to be able to walk right now, without falling that is." He said. I huffed and weakly wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my head against the crevice of his shoulder and chest.

He walked me up to a car and helped me into the passenger seat. I weakly reached for the buckle and that was when I realized how drained I really was.

"I don't think they ever told you, but I can drain someone's energy. I think that may be part of the reason you are so weak. I don't think I did that on purpose. I think I did that right before you passed out." He said. I really only understood the energy draining part though.

I had never seen the outside of the group's house, but now that I am seeing it, I am very impressed.

It's huge. And very pretty. I tried walking on my own, but I couldn't even stand without V's support.

"How much did you drain me?" I asked before he picked me up bridal style again.

"A lot." He said. He sounded upset about it.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay. It wasn't you." I said with a smile. We walked up to the door and before he knocked I smiled.

"Wait, should I act dead and freak them all out." I said. He smiled slightly.

"No they will really think I killed you." He said. I frowned and he knocked on the door. He backed away from the door as Jungkook appeared in front of us.

"Marley!" He yelled as V let me down. I wrapped my arms around Jungkook's neck. Half for support, and half for a hug.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's a long story, but you need to get her inside." V demanded. I put my arm around Jungkook's shoulder, but he picked me up anyway.

I huffed under my breath and he smiled.

"You don't like being babied do ya?" He asked.

"No, I hate it." I said.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"18." I answered.

"Well you are the baby then." He said with a smile.

"I'm almost nineteen. And I shouldn't need people to carry me around." I said. My voice was still quiet and weak.

"Judging by just your voice, you do." He said before teleporting to the living room. Jungkook sat sideways with his legs crossed on the couch next to me. I used all my strength to move to sit in his lap. I heard him giggle.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you having a little trouble there?" He asked. I was only halfway in his lap. I huffed and he put his arms under mine and pulled me into his lap. He left his arms under mine and held on tight to my waist.

"I see you two are finally getting along." Chanyeol said with a goofy smile.

J-hope sat in front of me on the couch. I stretched my legs out on top of his.

"I miss be able to do this when I was younger." I said with a smile. Jhope looked at me and smiled before shaking his head.

"Okay we need to talk about Tae." Jin said.

"What was wrong with you earlier?" Rose asked.

"I don't know. I wasn't me. That's the only thing I can say." V replied.

"Wait, Marley, what was he like in your dreams?" Vernon asked.

"The way he was when he showed up. His expression was unreadable and his eyes were empty. The moment I looked him in the eyes after..." I trailed off.

"After what?" Xiumin questioned.

"After we fought. And he won. I looked him in the eyes, basically pleading for my life, and he went back to normal. This was before I blacked out." I said.

"Did you get drained from your powers, or from V draining you?" Chen asked.

"Both." I answered. I looked down at my hands as I fidgeted with Jungkook's. My eyes widened.

"Where are your gloves?" S.Coups asked.

"I took them off to use my phone, before V showed up. That's another thing, when I tried to read him to get a leg up, everything was blank. And there was no pain either." I said.

"Try to read him now." Sehun said. V out reached his hand and I took it. I concentrated hard and I read his thoughts, without any pain. All of his thoughts were just replays of him fighting me. He was definitely sorry.

"Tae, it's okay. Seriously. I forgive you." I said. He smiled a cute box smile and sat back down.

"You just read his mind, without pain." Jungkook said.

"I did!" I said getting excited.

"Chanyeol was right, you are cute when you get excited." Jungkook said. My face turned red before he started to tickle my sides. I started giggling and he stopped tickling me.

"What was that for?!" I yelped.

"Just to see you like that." He said. I smiled and shook my head before repositioning myself in his lap. He rewrapped his arms around my waist before everyone started talking again.

I couldn't focus on the conversation, because Jungkook was fidgeting with my hands and I was distracted.

One moment he was super mean and the next I was sitting in his lap playing with his hands. They had ended the serious conversation and everyone was having their own conversations now.

"You are quiet." Jungkook stated.

"I'm thinking." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"This." I said while holding up my hand that was now intertwined with his.

"Should I not?" He asked. I squeezed his hand tighter.

"No, I'm just confused as to why you wouldn't just tell me." I said.

"Because the last girl I opened up to, ended up dead. That's why I was so mean. I didn't think I could fall in love again. I'm afraid of losing someone I love." He said. I looked down and squeezed his hand before reading his mind. Before I had even seen it all I was crying. I turned myself around to face him. It was much easier now that I had some strength back.

Jungkook eyes were filled with tears as well. I leaned into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away from him and wrapped my arms around him and held him tight until his sobs stopped.

"I'm sorry." I said. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. He cupped both of my cheeks with his hands and wiped my tears away and cleaned his own cheeks.

"Guys it's getting late." Suga said.

"Wait, was I out all night?" I asked V. He just nodded.

"And most of the day." He stated. I sighed and leaned against Jungkook.

"Can you stay here tonight? You can stay in the spare room or in my room." Jungkook asked. I looked up at him and nodded.

"Yes I can stay here. And I'd prefer to be in your room." I said with a smile. He kissed my cheeks and we walked up to his room. He would have teleported, but I needed to know how to get to his room. He walked to his closet and tossed me a pair of tight sweatpants and a hoodie.

"I wouldn't sleep in those. The bathroom is right there." I walked to the bathroom and changed. When I came back out, Jungkook had changed too. He crawled into the bed and patted the spot next to him. I was nervous so I stayed away from him.

"Are you scared of me?" He asked.

"No." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Then don't act like it." He said with a joking smile before kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight." He said. I fell asleep faster than I thought I would, because for the first time in awhile, I felt safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.4K 32
These Story Is about 4 Girls (Blackpink)and 7 Boys (BTS) we're Starting the lost one of the girls.Will they find the girl or will the girl find them...
123K 3.2K 27
okay literally this is really bad. i was reading it again after idk how long and i just kept cringing...HELP WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS LIKE UMMM IT M...
48.7K 4.5K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...
146 9 13
This is an old book, I had written a long time back through a former account. I don't really have access to the other account anymore so i'll be repo...