The Underground Thugᵀᴹ (Levix...

By DatInsaneKitty

[Edited Aug•28•2016 - Sep•1•2016] [Will be re-edited soon] ->>> [MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO THERE A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~End~
Sequel
Author's Note 2
Important Author's Note
Coming Soon
It's Out!!
Author's Note, Promotions & Poll (2020)

Notice - Truyenfun

1.5K 23 2
By DatInsaneKitty

Hey guys, Jen or DatInsaneKitty here!

I don't know if you've been aware of this website that has been plagiaring books from Wattpad, if you've had or not, it's a Vietnamese website called Truyenfun.

I'm very grateful that kind people on Wattpad have been telling me that some of my Levi x Reader books have been present on that website. Now, I'm not aware which of them are published on the said website, but I'm posting this to see what they'll think, because I guess they just copy-paste everything, right?

So, if you're a user and happen to see a Levi x Reader, or any other book, that's just like mine, it's more likely to be stolen.

Thank you for your attention, and for those who've notified me of this.

Have a great day!

Ja ne~!

-Jen/DatInsaneKitty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 3 19
"I never thought of it like that, that we were replacing your comrades." Levi sighed, the boy was right. It was a morbid thought, but on the eve of t...
164K 4.4K 30
「𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」 Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
295K 9.4K 38
|Discontinued, unfortunately| You are Y/n L/n of the Survey Corps. You joined the trainee squad when you were 12, ranked first, and joined the Scouti...
1.3K 36 14
Levi and y/n have been with each other since they were in the underground they were thief's with isabel and furlan They stole stuff,y/n loved to do...