In The Hills {LaMelo Ball}

Da kay47shawty

Jaelyn Williams is starting her Sophomore year at a brand new school & in a whole new country. Chino Hills, C... Altro

Brace-Face Headass.
I've Never Met Drake
Aight, Bet.
Thirsty Hoe.
Did I Stutter?
Jae Bae.
Tonight's Perfect.
9 Months Later.
Keep It PG.
My Girl.
I Can Show You Strokes.
Biggie and 2Pac.
Let's Do It Then.
So You Dont Trust Me?
Smack The Boy.
Is He Crying?
Ow, My Boobs.
What Are We?
I'm Gonna Kill Him.
No Social Media.
And You Are..?
Long Night.
This Aint Walmart.
Free To Go.
Lithuania.
a/n

Issa Surprise.

7.7K 164 111
Da kay47shawty

Chapter Eight

Wednesday, October 4th

Mia is over at my house helping me get ready for my date tonight with Quan.

I never woulda thought i'd be going on a date with him, but he's a cool guy so it can't hurt.

I had a simple outfit on. High waisted jeans and a white long sleeve shirt, with my white Retro 12 OVO's.

"Girl, you look sexy." Mia said recording me on Snapchat so I did a lil spin for her.

"That's wassup!" I replied feeling nice. "You know what's wrong wit Tay? She been
r-bombing me all day." I asked Mia

Mia looked at me warily for a second but the emotion went away, "Uh, no, uh, she's just sick, said she practically paralyzed. Ha ha."

I looked at her weirdly, my head cocked to the side, "Okay then?"

"Aight get going before you late!" Mia lead me down the stairs at the same time someone rang the doorbell. "That probably him." She grinned and opened the door.

Quan was wearing a Warriors jersey with black jeans and some all Black Retro 6's.

Shake my damn head...Warriors. Can't lie they good though.

He stared at me for a minute, taking in my appearance. "You look sex- beautiful, Jaelyn." I blushed a bit at his words.

If he call me Jae Bae even once tonight though i'm finna blast.

Quan grabbed my hand, leading me to his car. I looked back at Mia and she had her thumbs up in the air.

"You never told me where we going." I told Quan, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Issa surprise." He looked over at me smiling, putting his hand on my thigh.

Oh?

I love surprises, but I hate that I have to wait to know what it is.

After about 20 minutes of driving we pulled up to a go-karting track.

"Oh, so you tryna get yo ass beat in driving?" I challenged Quan. I love go karting.

"Ha ha ha. We'll see bout that Jae." He winked at me before hopping out of the car, coming over to my side and opening mine.

What a gentleman.

It's night time so the outdoor track was lit up with string lights all along the fencing around the track. There were picnic tables spread out on the grass and a little food booth.

"Wow, Q. This place is real nice. How I never heard of it before?" I asked taking in my surroundings.

"I know people." He winked, grabbing my hand leading me over to the go- karts.

I hopped in one and so did Quan. The old guy slowly told us all of the rules and I wanted to run over his foot, like damn just let us go.

When he finally finished Quan and I sped off, probably not following any of the rules.

We pulled our karts up in the lane, finishing the track, laughing like crazy.

"How the hell... did you.. spin out!" I cried of laughter. Quan had hit the side of the track and spun around the opposite way so 3 workers had to come help him turn his cart around.

He laughed along with me, "For yo info, I don't have that much experience, unlike you."

"Yeahyeah, there's always an excuse." I finally calmed down from laughing.

Quan held my hand leading me to the car, opening the door for me again.

Gentleman points: 2638

"Where we going now?" I smiled over at Quan as I help his left hand while he drove.

"Benny's diner." He smirked. They have the best ice cream there. And everyone knows how much I love ice cream.

- - - - - - -

I walked in the front door still smiling and went to the kitchen seeing Mom sitting at the counter.

"Hey. Whatchu doing home?" I asked sitting down in the seat beside her.

She smiled brightly... a real smile. "Oh, hi honey! Where were you?"

"On a date?" I said slowly but it came out as more of a question, confused by her bright attitude.

"Oh wow! With who? Is he cute?" She asked moving closer to me.

"This guy Quan I met the first day of school. He pretty cute." I smiled at the thought of earlier. I had a lot of fun with him tonight.

I looked at the counter and there were two glasses of wine sitting there. "Did I interrupt something?" I asked pointing my head to the glasses.

"Oh! No, actually I-"

"Hi.. Jaelyn." A man standing in the doorway cut off Mom.

"Uh, who the fuck are you?" I asked standing up.

"Jaelyn! Language." She said through gritted teeth, then mouthed "be nice".

"I'm Andrew." The man said holding out a fist, I bumped his fist with mine, confused as to who he is.

"This is who I was on a date with the other day." Mom looked at him and they smiled at each other, with so much love in their eyes. Love.

He looked to be in his 30's. He was tall about 6'6 and has a nice dark complexion. He looked familiar but I just brushed it off.

"Nice meeting you, bro. But i'm tired so imma go to bed. Night, Mom." I waved them bye and retreated upstairs to my love. My bed.

Andrew huh.

* * *

kinda short sorrryyy

if y'all don't know what Quan look like this him ⬇️⬇️⬇️

HAVE YALL WATCHED THE BALL FAMILY'S SHOW YET?? Iss pretty interesting. so much is happening wit them rn i can't keep up.

ty for reading :)
vote&comment

- kay 😎🖤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.2K 73 15
"tell nobody i control you" "give me tough love " 𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖼𝖾𝖾 𝗑 𝗈𝖼
372K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
127K 2.3K 24
Izuku Midoryia has been bullied and tormented his whole life, so when he was 4 he gave up. He is now a badass and he is slowly falling for a 'cute'...