♡Otome Game: Reincarnation!♡...

By SakuraKinomoto8642

14 year old Riko is killed in a car accident after buying the Otome game: Eternal Love and wakes up as a girl... More

♡Characters Part One♡
♢Chapter One: One Order of Death With A Side of Reincarnation♢
♡Chapter Two: One order of friendship♡
♡Characters Part Two♡
♡Chapter Four: One order of school with a side of homework♡
Chapter Five: I finally get Takeshi!
Chapter Six: Love Triangle
Chapter Seven: Time Skip!
Chapter Eight: Coronation and College
Chapter Nine: Wedding and I have a sister?
Chapter Ten: My life is awesome!

♡Chapter Three: One order of timeskips with a side of aging♡

7.3K 135 72
By SakuraKinomoto8642

{Timeskip <5 years>}

♡ Jasmine's POV♡

The next morning, I woke up to my parents saying "Happy birthday!"

It was my fifteenth birthday. I can't wait to find out what presents I get! I got dressed and then brushed my hair.

"Jasmine-sama!" said the maid.

"Your mum is calling you!"

(Timeskip)

Later I went to school and I met up with Arianna. I saw a handsome guy...

He looked like this:

(Picture not mine)

"That's Takeshi, the Prince of Twilight Kingdom. He's a villain." said Aria. Takeshi walked straight past us and walked towards a girl with purple hair.

"He's handsome!" I said.

"And he's half vampire!" said Arianna.

The girl looked like this:

(Picture not mine)

"My dad is choosing my future husband. I want to marry him." I said. I found out later that the girl was his sister. She was called Olivia. She's also half vampire.

"Shall we head to the shop, onee-chan?" she asked. He nodded and they left.

Takeshi's POV♤

Princess Jasmine was looking at me. I know she loves me. All the girls at school (except Olivia) do. My mum, Celeste, is a vampire and my dad is a human.

♡ Jasmine's POV
I'm in love with Takeshi! But he's a villain. I don't know if my dad would approve. I head home and I see Takeshi. I go up to him.

"Takeshi, I love you." I say.

"I know. But I love someone else. Sorry." he says, walking away, leaving me soaking wet in the rain.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me (I'll follow you back!) and read my other stories.

💟AnimeLover689💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 161 17
Anna Krelle was a stressed 22 years old college student. She also worked on a job from a cafe to earn income for her college fees. As she was riding...
2.9K 219 15
**COMPLETED** Eleven years ago, the Berlitz's lost all power over Sinnoh when they were killed on an unsuspecting, summer night. Nowadays in the city...
3.4K 554 45
Sequel of the book "The Frost"... Can anyone tell how can one news be good and bad at the same time? let me give an example. Voyager 2, NASA's deep s...
18.7K 1K 101
|BOOK 2| Once upon a time in a far away land, there lived a beautiful girl called Cinderella whose life is said to be ruined by her cruel step family...