Not A Damsel in Distress

By WriterAnisha_2307

Previously titled as Arrogant's Smart Wife. ..... Abandoned on the next day of Marriage, Kavya is forced to l... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love
Part 66: The Raichands'
Bonus Part 1: Honeymoon Preparation
Bonus Part 2: Honeymoon - 1
Bonus Part 3: Honeymoon - 2

Chapter Fifty Nine

33.4K 2K 776
By WriterAnisha_2307

Next Day,

Living Room, Ruhi's Apartment

Kavya asks in shock, "WHAT? You and Rihan are dating?"

After supervision duty, Ruhi decided to tell Kavya regarding her and Rihan's relationship as she didn't prefer to hide the most important fact of her life from her best friend.

Ruhi lowers her gaze in shyness and nods before informing, "Yes, it's been two days, we confessed our love to each other and I have even met his mother last Sunday for a casual dinner."

Kavya remains speechless, stunned with the news and Ruhi apologises, "I am sorry, I didn't tell you earlier, but there were so many things going on in your life. So-"

Kavya interrupts, taking her in a hug, "No, Ruhi. I should apologise, I was so busy with my married life issues that I didn't notice my friend was falling in love."

She breaks the hug and states, "And I am so happy for you, Rihan is a perfect guy. I am sure, he will keep you happy."

Ruhi blushes before confessing, "He does keeps me happy."

Kavya's eyes widens in surprise and she teases, "Oh! If someone is already keeping someone happy, then should I meet his mother for marriage discussion?"

Ruhi denies with wide eyes and red cheeks, "No, not now."

Kavya giggles, while pulling her again for a hug and confesses, "Awww my baby Roo wants to enjoy the dating period. Don't worry, when you are ready for marriage, let me know."

Ruhi asks with concern, "But when will you let me know, what has happened between you and your husband?"

Kavya's smile drops as she breaks the hug and Ruhi continues, "Rihan was telling, even Armaan stays restless and frustrated in the office. I understand, if you don't want to share your marital issue, but I can help in any way possible. Don't hesitate to ask."

Kavya forces a smile and explains, "You can't do anything, only I can rectify my mistake."

Ruhi requests, "Then do something to rectify it. I can't see you upset anymore."

Kavya smiles at her concern and Ruhi suggests, "You know what, get out and do something now. I will handle the evening batches of DID."

Kavya asks with a frown as Ruhi tosses her belonging on her lap, "Now?"

Ruhi replies, while standing and pulling Kavya's arm to make her stand, "Yes, NOW."

Without allowing for Kavya to respond, Ruhi throws her out and orders, "Clear out everything tonight, otherwise I won't talk with you."

Ruhi shuts the door on Kavya's face, making her stare at the door in disbelief and murmur, "Did she just kick me out of her home?"

She sighs in defeat, descending the stairs and thinks of a way to pacify her husband.

Veer's Mansion

Armaan enters the Mansion with a file in his hand and Veer welcomes him with a friendly hug.

Veer apologises after breaking the hug and taking the file from him, "Sorry Armaan, for one file you had to come here."

Armaan responds with a reassuring smile, "That's alright, I had finished my work and your place comes on the way to home, so I thought to hand it over personally."

Veer argues playfully, "No, that's not alright, when you have a lovely wife waiting for you at home. Plus, these days the evening weather is perfect for long walks with your partner."

Armaan raises his one eyebrow and asks in response, "In that case, you should be doing the same with Sonam, instead of asking for this file and working at this hour."

Veer sighs sadly, making Armaan frown and gestures towards their right. They walk at that direction and reach at the bar.

Veer informs, "It's my bad luck. As per Sonam's family's customs, first delivery is conducted at the father's place, so she left for Jaipur last week."

Armaan nods in understanding and sits on the bar stool, as Veer grabs some shot glasses before continuing, "And I miss her so, so much."

Ignoring his words, Armaan frowns as Veer pours approximately 20 shots of Vodka and forwards half to him.

Armaan states, "Veer, this is too much."

Veer pleads, "Come on, drink with me. Your sad friend is feeling​ so lonely without his pumpkin."

Armaan fails to deny him and drinks a shot, while Veer gulps three together.

Veer leans towards him and states, "You know, I am willing to take my plane, fly to Jaipur and directly land on her father's Mansion's terrace."

Armaan chuckles and asks mischievously, "Should I warn your father-in-law in advance?"

Veer begs playfully, "Please do it."

They laugh and continue to drink their remaining shots with casual chats.

Kitchen, Armaan's Mansion

Kavya finishes cooking dinner and turns to find Mary, standing at the entrance with a smile, lacing her lips.

Mary comments, "You are early today."

Kavya lowers her gaze and informs, "Today, I am thinking to arrange dinner at the dining room."

Mary asks with raised eyebrows, "Dining room."

Kavya faces her and nods before explaining, "I thought, it will be better if I stop restricting myself as per the agreement and arrange dinner at the dining room. Then maybe Armaan will be happy and forgive me."

Mary appreciates with a positive nod, "Good start, he will be happy, don't worry."

Kavya looks away, playing with her fingers and requests with hesitation, "Mary, can you ask the servants to stay in their quarters tonight. I mean....I was planning to decorate the place a bit and I wanted to..."

Mary smiles, understanding her intentions and assures, "No one will disturb you and Armaan tonight."

Kavya doesn't face her and explains, "I just want to share my thoughts with him, Mary. Nothing else."

Mary giggles before saying, "I know dear and this talk is important. Just say, whatever you have stored in your heart. I am sure, he will understand."

Kavya faces her with a smile and they share a hug before she goes to decorate the dining room.

Bar, Veer's Mansion

Armaan and Veer fall on the couch with an individual, yet almost empty bottle of vodka in their hands. They make sad faces and continue to take sips from the bottles​.

Veer hiccups and scolds, "So bad Raichand, on one mistake of your wife, you had stopped talking to her, you don't acknowledge her efforts to apologise. Who does that?"

Armaan raises his hand and informs after a hiccup, "I did that."

He slaps Armaan's arm and continues, "No, you shouldn't​, you know you are lucky, she's with you. Look at me, my darling wife is 1160 kilometers away from me. You have no idea, how lonely I am feeling without her."

Armaan feels sad for not talking with Kavya and agrees, "You are right, I am an idiot."

Veer corrects him, "Certified Idiot."

Armaan agrees with a nod, "Yes, certified idiot."

He sighs sadly and continues, "I was supposed to keep her happy, stay close to her, take her to dates, click hundreds of selfie, organise many more barbecue dinner in the lawn for her."

Veer makes a crying face and informs, "Sonam loves barbecue."

Armaan smiles foolishly and informs, "Even Kavya loves barbecue, she said I am the most talented chef."

Veer grins, pinching Armaan's cheek and responds with an "Awwww."

Suddenly Armaan becomes sad and informs, "But now I have spoiled it."

Veer takes a sip and denies, "No no no no no, you haven't spoiled it. In fact, these cute little fights have their own charm and when you patch-up, it increases the love."

Armaan whispers thoughtfully, "Love?"

He faces Veer and clarifies, "I don't love Kavya."

Veer rolls his eyes and keeps his bottle on the table, then snatches Armaan's bottle to keep it aside as well.

Armaan complains childishly, "Hey, it wasn't finished.

He hiccups and Veer scolds, "Shut up."

Armaan glares at him and Veer demands, "You say, you don't love Kavya, then why the hell are you so upset for her mistake?"

Armaan frowns and Veer continues, "You say, she has hurt you, then why are you sulking for punishing and not talking with her? Tell me."

Armaan looks away, thinking of a reason to justify his actions, only to fail in finding an excuse.

While Veer grins proudly at his unannounced victory for not receiving any response.

He thinks, 'He doesn't know his own feelings, idiot businessman.....But I should help him, he is my good friend.'

Veer shifts closer and wraps his arm around Armaan's shoulder, drawing his attention.

Then he explains, "Accept it Raichand, you love her because her every activity, whether correct or incorrect, affects you. When she smiles, you smile, when she cries, you feel to destroy its cause and when she hugs you, the world stops."

Armaan smiles, remembering their hugs and other beautiful moments, which filled his heart with immense happiness and contentment.

He frowns and asks, "So, I love her?"

Veer slaps his forehead and murmurs, "His renovation is still pending."

He faces Armaan's confused face and asks, "First tell me, if Kavya leaves you, then what you will do?"

Suddenly Armaan becomes angry and yells, "No, she can't leave me, I will never allow her to go anywhere, she is my wife.....my.....my...."

Veer demands with raised eyebrows, "My what?"

Armaan confesses in a lower voice, "My everything and I need her in every minute of my life."

Veer grins and announces after a hiccup, "That's love, my dear friend."

Armaan faces him in shock and Veer orders dramatically, "Now go Loverboy, your lovely wife is waiting for you. Confess your feelings and show her, how much you love her."

Armaan nods obediently and Veer cheers for his friend, "Go Raichand Go."

Armaan agrees, "Yes."

He hugs Veer and states, "Thanks buddy."

Veer pats his back and breaks the hug, while wishing, "All the best Dude, you can do it."

Armaan rushes towards the exit to go to his wife, while Veer giggles and murmurs, "Renovation completed."

Suddenly he becomes sad and cries, "Sonam, my pumpkin, come back to your hubby, I miss you toooooooo much."

He removes his phone to see his wife's photos and drinks the remaining vodka.

Armaan's​ Mansion

The driver halts the car at the entrance of the Mansion and steps out to open the door for Armaan.

Armaan holds the door to pull himself from the seat and steps away from the car. He glances at the driver and clicks his finger to draw his attention, who walks closer to take his next orders.

Armaan instructs, "Park the car and go straight to your quarters."

The driver obeys with a bow, "Yes Sir."

Armaan hiccups and orders, "Do not come inside the Mansion."

The driver again obeys with a bow, "Yes Sir."

Armaan orders, "Don't even allow anyone else to come inside, do you understand?"

The driver again obeys with a bow, "Yes Sir."

Armaan smiles foolishly and compliments, "Good boy, now go."

The driver bows and moves back to the driver's seat, while Armaan makes his way towards the entrance.

Living Room

Armaan enters the Mansion and finds Kavya, standing from the couch after seeing him. She walks closer and smiles affectionately at him.

Though he doesn't smile back and blinks his eyes multiple times, while gazing his beautiful wife from top to bottom.

Kavya is wearing an off-shoulder black mermaid dress, which outlines her body structure perfectly. She has skipped jewelry and applied natural make-up with her hair loosely curled from the ends.

He thinks, 'So sexy.'

Kavya greets with a smile, "Welcome home, Armaan."

Armaan grins and walks closer, while drinking her beauty with his greedy eyes.

She informs, once he stands in front of her, "Today, I have organised our dinner in the dining room."

Armaan frowns and she lowers her gaze to inform shyly, "I know, you never preferred me to eat at the kitchen. So, I thought to change that and I have a surprise for you as well."

Armaan's frown converts into a huge grin and he moves to hug her, only to stop as Kavya gestures him to proceed towards the dining room.

He thinks sadly, 'I want to hug her.'

However Kavya starts walking without giving him an opportunity to fulfill his wish and he follows her with a sad pout.

Dining Room

Armaan's eyes widen as soon as he gazes the surprise.

Golden string lights are hanging from the ceiling, focusing on the dining table. Mild floral fragrance lingers around from the white long scented candles, placed on the table and red rose petals are scattered on the dining table.

Taking a shaky step ahead, Armaan finds a canvas kept on the right side of the table, covered with red cloth.

Kavya walks towards the canvas and faces him to apologize, "I am sorry Armaan."

Before he can react, Kavya pulls the cloth away to reveal a sketch of Armaan's face.

Observing it carefully, he realises the sketch is made with only one word "SORRY."

Kavya lowers her gaze and confesses, "Armaan, I know what I have done is wrong and you can stay angry with me for as long as you wish. I won't complain, but I wanted to say something."

She moves closer to stand a step away from him and continues her confession, "From the time you had started to reverse those 75 days, I had forgiven you."

Armaan's​ eyes widens in surprise and she continues after lowering her gaze, "But I didn't knew, how to confess the same to you and I was confused with some facts."

Playing with her fingers nervously, Kavya sighs and continues, "Armaan you had never wanted a relationship and you married me for your rights in the company. Though you have given our relationship a chance now and have done everything in your capacity to keep me happy. Believe me, I appreciate it and I am happy with your efforts."

Armaan grins at her words and she asks, "But Armaan what are we now?"

His grin turn into frown and she explains, "I am unable to understand, how our relationship should progress from this stage."

Kavya faces him and continues, "I don't know, what you want from me, neither can I decide what to expect from you because now the situation is different."

Kavya takes Armaan's hand in her, making him stare at their hands innocently then at her.

She confesses, "Only because of this confusion, I couldn't decide whether to start relying on you, forgetting about the agreement between us or not. I didn't mean to hurt you Armaan, I just needed some time to clarify my own thoughts and tonight, I want to talk with you for clearing every confusion between us."

Armaan thinks, 'Oh God, why didn't I understand her confusion earlier, I am truly a certified idiot.'

He releases his hand from her grip and throws his both arms around her body, pulling her in his embrace, startling her.

Armaan apologises after a hiccup, "I am so sorry Angel, I didn't knew, you were confused. I am sorry to yell at you and ruined your sorry food. I should have let you explain."

Kavya frowns, not at his apology or her nickname, but on his tone and the way his hands are caressing her body.

She whispers, "Armaan."

He responds, "Yes, my darling Angel."

Her eyes widen at his words and she asks with uncertainty, "Are you....you drunk?"

Armaan slowly breaks the hug with his head hung low and holds her hands.

He confesses, "Yes, Veer asked me to drink with him because he was upset.....then we kept drinking and even I didn't realise how much we drank because I was upset as well."

Kavya asks with concern, "Why were you upset?"

He faces her and leaves her hands to cup her face. He starts stroking her jaw with his thumbs gently, making her confused.

He confesses with a sigh, "I couldn't stay angry with you. I was dying to talk with you, Angel."

His words makes Kavya smile, however her smile drops as he leans closer to kiss her forehead. He lips linger longer than usual on her skin, causing her eyes to shut.

He whispers, "It has been 56 hours since we had talked properly."

Armaan kisses her left eye and whispers, "56 hours since you have seen me-"

He kisses her right eye and continues, "With the sparkle of joy in your eyes."

He moves down to kiss her left cheek and whispers, "56 hours since we had our special moment, where we enjoy and laugh​ together."

He kisses her right cheek and whispers, "56 hours since I hugged you, wished you good morning and night with a kiss on your forehead or cheek."

Kavya's breaths labours with every word, every kiss Armaan gifts her and she can do nothing in response, except remain standing as his spellbound statue.

Armaan's​ eyes land on the dining table, as he lifts his face and whispers, "And tonight, I will take care of your every insecurity and confusion."

His last words makes Kavya open her eyes and she stares at him in confusion, though he states, "But let's have dinner first."

Armaan takes her hand to lead her towards the dining table. He leaves her hand to pull a chair, however he trips on his step and Kavya holds his arm to support him.

He smiles at her gesture and holds her same hand to kiss, making Kavya uncomfortable and lower her gaze.

Then he pulls the chair further and gestures her to sit. She obeys wordlessly and he takes his seat beside her.

Grabbing the serving spoon, Armaan uncovers the lid to find his favourite Italian food in the bowls.

Kavya insists, "Armaan let me serve."

He smiles at her, while shaking his head in negative and states, "Let me take care of you tonight."

Armaan grips the spoon firmly and fills with the pasta, only to spill it off because of his clumsy hands. He attempts to fill again and struggles to serve the food on a plate by keeping his hand steady.

Kavya places his hand over his unsteady hand and helps him to serve, making him smile foolishly at her caring gesture.

He stares at her and murmurs, "You have always been caring and helpful to me Angel. I thought, I was learning new things in life, but no, you were teaching me new things in life. You were teaching me to live life."

Kavya doesn't react to his words and continues to help him. She feels his intense gaze on her, however she avoids and serves the food.

Once the food is served, Armaan moves his hand to grab the wine bottle, only to stop by Kavya.

She states, "You are already drunk, Armaan."

She places the wine aside and pours water in their glasses​, then moves her hand to grab the fork, only to be pulled away by Armaan.

She faces him in confusion and he pokes some pasta, while informing, "I will feed you."

Armaan moves the fork towards her mouth and she eats without hesitation.

Eating the next morsel, he grins and compliments, "It's so delicious. You are the world's best chef."

Before Kavya can react, Armaan drops the fork on the plate and grabs her right hand in his both. He bends and starts planting​ feather kisses on her each finger.

His every kiss creates a havoc in Kavya's​ senses and she withdraws her hand from his grip, making him stare at her with sadness.

She gulps and informs, "The food is getting cold."

Armaan smiles sheepishly and apologises, "Oops, sorry."

He grabs the fork and feeds Kavya, then eats himself. He reaches for her hand, which is resting on her lap to hold and continues to feed her.

Kavya's Room, Armaan's Mansion

Armaan enters the room by holding Kavya's hand and moves towards her wardrobe.

She follows him and demands, "Armaan, what are you doing?"

He stops and turns to face her, then presses his index finger in his lips before instructing, "Sshhhh wait."

Leaving her hand, Armaan opens the wardrobe and starts searching for something. He opens almost every drawer and shuffles her clothes, ruining her well organised wardrobe.

Kavya requests with a sigh, "Armaan, tell me what you want, I will give you."

He instructs again, "Sshhh wait."

She sighs again and continues to watch her husband dropping things with his clumsy hands, while performing the search mission.

On failing to gain the desired thing, Armaan sighs sadly and asks, "Where have you kept that saree, which you wore on that day, we reached here."

Shocked with his words, she stammers while asking, "Wh...why do you want that saree?"

Armaan begs after a hiccup, "Please Angel, give me that saree, I promise you won't be hurt. Pleaseeeeeeeee."

Kavya lowers her gaze and takes small steps towards the dressing table. She pulls a drawer and removes a key, then moves back to an impatient Armaan.

She informs in a low voice, "The saree is kept in the other wardrobe."

Grinning on his achievement, Armaan snatches the key and unlocks the other wardrobe at the left. He finds Kavya's saree, which she wore on the day, they arrived in Mumbai.

The wardrobe even had her wedding outfit, jewellery and other things, which symbolises her marital status.

Armaan grabs the saree and moves back to Kavya after shutting the wardrobe. He grins at her foolishly and shoves the saree in her hand.

Kavya stares at the saree, then at him in confusion and he assures with a nod, "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you."

He leans to kiss her forehead, making her close her eyes for a brief moment, then opens to face him.

Armaan requests, "Wear this saree quickly and come out, please."

Kavya attempts to deny, "Armaan, you are drunk, you need to sleep, we can-"

He places his finger on her lips and assures, "Sshhh. I am drunk, but I know what I am doing is right. Please trust me and also wear the same jewellery."

Armaan cups her face and strokes her jaw gently, while silently assuring her with his eyes.

He begs, "Please Angel, for me."

Kavya nods, unable to deny to his pleads and he hugs her in excitement before going out to allow Kavya to change.

She sighs, glancing at the saree and thinks, 'God knows what is going on in his mind.'

She begins changing into the saree, pushing away her thoughts away.

Outside the Room

Armaan moves towards his room and returns after removing his coat and tie. He grins foolishly patting his pant pocket, which a certain thing ​hidden.

He knocks on the door and yells, "Angel, come fast, I am waiting."

Not receiving any response, he pouts sadly and knocks on the door continuously.

After 2 minutes, Kavya opens the door with an irritated look and scolds, "Armaan, it takes time to wear a saree."

Her words fell on deaf ears as Armaan's greedy eyes roam freely on her gorgeous body wrapped in a shimmery red saree. A pair of long designer gold antique earrings are tucked in her ears and red bangles are dazzling around her wrists.

While her natural make-up and curled hair complemented her outfit perfectly.

Armaan whispers in a trance, "Gorgeous."

His reaction makes Kavya self-conscious and she lowers her gaze, while tucking her hair behind her right ear.

She feels more nervous as he starts taking small steps closer, without taking his eyes off her.

She faces him and request, "Armaan, I agreed to your words and wore this saree, now please sleep."

He whispers huskily, "Only after you look as my wife again."

Armaan moves his hands to place on her shoulders, making her stare at his hands for a moment then at him. He keeps walking ahead, while guiding her to walk in reverse and continues to stare into her eyes.

Stepping inside the room, he makes their way towards the dressing table and stops walking, once he is facing the mirror with Kavya facing him.

He states after moving his hand to cup her face, "I had hurt you that night by asking you to stay in this room, by announcing this marriage means nothing to me and I don't consider you as my wife."

Kavya lowers her gaze, remembering his confession and Armaan lifts her face to connect their gaze.

He apologises, "I am sorry Angel, I am so sorry."

She presses her lip to calm her awakening emotions and requests, "Armaan, can't we have this discussion tomorrow after you are sober."

He caresses her cheeks and assures, "I am correcting my mistake Angel, it won't hurt you."

Confused with his words, Kavya opens her mouth to demand an explanation, only to stop when Armaan withdraws his hands from her face. He inserts his hand inside his pant pocket to remove the things he got from his room earlier.

Kavya's heart skips a beat, seeing her Mangalsutra and Engagement ring in his hand.

(A/n: Mangalsutra is a necklace worn by the married women in India, it symbolises her marital status.)

She stares at Armaan in shock and he informs with determination, "I will rectify my every mistake today."

Before Kavya can react, Armaan garbs her hand and slides the engagement ring in her ring finger.

She demands in shock, "What are you doing?"

Armaan answers, while unlocking the Mangalsutra, "I am making you Mrs. Kavya Armaan Raichand officially."

She argues, feeling her emotions awakening, "But you are drunk Armaan, you don't know what you are doing."

He faces her and offers, "If I am doing anything wrong, then stop me."

Armaan moves his hand away, successfully unlocking the ends of the Mangalsutra, while keeping his eyes connected with Kavya's wet ones. He shifts closer and connects the ends behind her neck. He halts and stares in her eyes, waiting for a response.

However Kavya's emotions starts overpowering her senses and she fails to stop him. The longing to wear her Engagement ring and Mangalsutra back were too strong to ignore.

Armaan smiles when she doesn't make an attempt to stop him and he locks the Mangalsutra around her neck.

Kavya lowers her gaze to the Mangalsutra and moves her hand to touch it.

A lone tear escapes her eye, as she caresses the pendant gently, remembering their marriage.

Meanwhile Armaan moves towards the dressing table and frowns, while searching for the vermilion powder. He opens the drawers and finds the bottle in the same drawer, where Kavya kept the key of the other wardrobe.

Grabbing it, he shuts the drawer and moves back to Kavya, who is still admiring the Mangalsutra.

She finds the vermilion powder in his hand. She faces him with a frown as he smiles, while opening the vermilion bottle, and take a pinch in-between his thumb and index finger.

She whispers, "You are drunk Armaan, you don't know what you are doing."

Armaan whispers confidently, "I know I am doing the right thing because you are not stopping me."

He moves his hand and fills the partition of her hair with the vermilion powder, making another tear escape her eyes. He places the bottle aside and turns her around, making her face the mirror to have a look on herself.

Glancing first at the vermilion in the partition of her hair, then at her Mangalsutra around her neck and lastly at the engagement ring in her finger.

Kavya stands paralysed, staring at herself in the mirror with mixed emotions.

A part of her wished to celebrate for becoming a married woman again, yet a part of her wanted to wait for Armaan to gain his consciousness and assure her, he wants her to remain as his wife forever.

Armaan removes a folded paper from his other pant pocket and stares at Kavya through the mirror. He unfolds the paper and blinks his eyes multiple times to read the content.

He faces her through the mirror again and states, "My wife doesn't need this agreement to live here because this is her home as well."

Armaan rips the agreement in two pieces, making fresh tears to form in Kavya's eyes and he smiles, while ripping it further into tiny pieces.

Throwing them aside, he places his hand over her shoulder and turns her around, making her face him. He wipes her tears and leans to kiss her eyes softly.

He whispers, "And this is not the place where you belong."

Armaan straightens up and grabs her hands in his before continuing, "Time to rectify my last mistake and take you to your actual room."

Before Kavya can react, he turns around, leaving her one hand and pulls another to take her outside the room. She follows him with no hesitation in her heart.

Armaan's Room

Armaan enters the room by holding Kavya's hand and kicks the door to shut. He turns to cup Kavya's cheeks which are again stained with silent tears.

He pleads, "Don't cry Angel, everything will be perfect from now."

She murmurs, "You are drunk."

However he doesn't hear those words and wipes her tears.

Armaan cups her face and explains to her slowly, "This is our room, Ok? Yours and mine."

Kavya doesn't utter a word and continues to stare into his sincere eyes, feeling her rational thought, leaving her mind.

He frowns and explains again patiently, "Angel, are you understanding? This is yours and mine room, which means our room. You will stay here with me from now. Ok?"

She nods obediently and he grins, while lacing their fingers then pulls her towards the bed.

He informs, "This is our bed. Ok?"

Kavya nods and Armaan pulls her towards the wardrobe.

He inform innocently, "This is our wardrobe. Sorry, there is no room for your clothes now, but tomorrow morning I will empty half for you. I promise."

She doesn't respond and he starts blabbering, "But if you want the entire wardrobe for yourself, then I will throw all my clothes out for you, I will give you everything you want."

Kavya shakes her head and whispers, "I don't need anything more than this."

Armaan smiles and pulls her towards the dressing table. He makes Kavya stand in front of the mirror and walks behind her.

He informs, "And this is our dressing table."

Armaan steps back and opens his arms wide, while announcing loudly with a huge grin, "This is our room, Angel.....OUR ROOM."

He glances at Kavya and finds her staring at herself in the mirror. He smiles and makes his way towards his wife.

Armaan encircles​ his arms around Kavya's waist and holds her hands in his at her front. She shivers with the touch and watches him resting his chin on her left shoulder, through the mirror.

They continue to stare at each other through the mirror without uttering a word.

He whispers in her ear, "You are so beautiful, Angel."

Slowly Armaan's right hand starts moving upwards along with the length of her right arm, while his left one is holding her both hands in a firm grip.

Kavya's breathe labours as his hand travels further towards her back and he slides her hair to her right, revealing her back.

Leaning slowly, Armaan breaks the eye-lock and plants a kiss on her exposed skin, making Kavya close her eyes.

He continues to plant feather kisses towards her neck and she throws her head back, resting it against his shoulder.

She whispers, "Armaan stop, you are drunk."

He whispers, "Stop me, if this is wrong."

Armaan moves his hand to remove her earring and continues to kiss till her ear, while his free hand caresses her exposed back, making her shiver under her touch.

Releasing her hands​, Armaan slowly turns her around and pushes her hairs back. He starts kissing her neck, making her moan his name and clench his shirt in her fist. He removes her other earring and tosses them on his dressing table carelessly.

Kavya fails to stop her hands from encircling around his neck, as his lips move faster over her skin. She leans against his body and feels his hands on her body, roaming freely, making her shiver and lace her fingers in his hair.

Suddenly Armaan stops kissing her neck and bends to carry her in his arms in bridal style.

Kavya opens her eyes to meet his intense gaze and Armaan takes slow steps towards the bed without breaking the eye-lock.

Placing a knee on the bed, he gently lay her straight on the center of the bed and continues to stare into her eyes.

Losing herself in the moment, Kavya doesn't withdraw her hands from his neck and he lays besides her on his left side.

Armaan grabs her hands to remove from his neck and starts removing her bangles without taking his eyes off her. He allows the bangles to scatter over the empty side of the bed carelessly.

Once they are removed, Armaan pushes her pallu upwards and piles it on her shoulder, exposing her left arm completely.

Kavya's​ breathing quickens with anticipation and she feels paralysed under the intensity of his eyes.

Armaan breaks the eye-lock and grabs her right hand to kiss on the back of her hand. Her eyes shut on reflex, allowing the new, unsettled feelings to absorb.

While Armaan continues to plant soft kisses upwards, covering every inch of her bare arm. Simultaneously he moves his hand towards her waist and his lips reach her neck.

Her right hand reaches behind his neck to lacs her fingers in his hair and his fingers slide her pallu aside, exposing her stomach. Her breath hitches, feeling the cold air touch her warm, sensitive skin and her other hand clenches the bedsheet.

His lips explore every inch of her neck and his fingers trace the outline of her bellybutton, making her moan in pleasure and grasp his hair.

Slowly placing his leg around her both legs, Armaan lifts himself to hover over Kavya and continues to kiss her neck. His left hand rest on the pillow, balancing his weight.

Armaan's lips climb towards her jaw and he bites there, making her moan and tighten her grip on the bedsheet. His other hand caresses her exposed waist, causing her to squirm under him.

Armaan lifts his head to watch her eyes closed and whispers, "Angel."

Kavya opens her eyes and stares into his loving gaze, while panting to catch her breath and calm her fast heartbeats.

He leans closer and confesses, "I love you, Kavya."

A lone tear escapes from her eye, hearing the words, she was longing for. Her lips curl up in a beautiful smile and her eyes clouds with happy tears.

She whispers with shaky voice, "I love you too Armaan."

A huge smile laces Armaan's lips and he leans to kiss her forehead, making her close her eyes. Slowly moving south, he plants a delicate kiss on her nose, then her both eyes and cheeks.

Armaan stares at her face and moves his left hand under her neck. Whereas his other hand travels from her waist to her cheek. His thumb comes in contact with her soft, pink lips, making her breathless again.

He leans closer, hovering his lips over her and whispers, "I love you so much."

Moving his hand back to her waist, Armaan pecks Kavya's lips and she releases the bed sheet to dig her nails in his clothed back.

He captures her lips for a longer​, yet deeper kiss and feels her responding slowly. Soon their lips work in a slow, rhythmic pace and they deepen the kiss.

Kavya rubs her toes together, unable to control the intense pleasure, receiving from their kiss and her hands roam on his back, feeling his skin through the shirt.

Armaan digs his nails in her waist, earning a muffled moan from Kavya and pulls her closer, using the arm beneath her neck to deepen the kiss further.

His other hand moves from her waist to her back, as he shifts them together to lay on their sides, facing each other.

They break the kiss slowly and pant to catch their breaths. Armaan pulls Kavya further in his embrace, tightening the hug and feels her snuggling in his chest.

Armaan stares at Kavya, who has her eyes still shut and plants a kiss on her forehead. He strokes her hair and shifts his leg above her both, trapping her in his embrace and she happily snuggles in his body, allowing to store this moment in her heart forever.

************

That's all for now.....will update next part as soon as possible.....hope you liked this part, do give your reviews...till then Keep Smiling and Take Care

My contact details:

Wattpad Profile - @WriterAnisha_2307
Email- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Hangout- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Facebook - Anisha (Link - https://www.facebook.com/worldofanisha)
Twitter - worldofanisha
Instagram- Anisha_23_07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sweet Souls By Mysticc

General Fiction

8.6K 531 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
899K 34K 37
Cover Credit - theindi_girl Editing Help - ChahatBhatia4 A shy girl and an arrogant man. They get married. He likes her but fails to understand. Hi...
1.7M 72K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
2.3M 153K 69
𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗 π‘²π’‚π’”π’‰π’šπ’‚π’‘,is a rich businessman of the state. His wife Kavya was the only love of his life. He had a crush on her since their college...