Love Story of MaNan .

By pranathi_lp

#15 in fanfiction on 26-5-2017. #16 in fanfiction on 25-5-2017. Hi guys this is my first story hope u will l... More

characters
charecters 2
Glimpse
Love story of MaNan Chapter 1
Tour of Malhotra mansion
Murthy's home šŸ 
Malhotra office
love story of MaNan chapter 2
Love story of MaNan chapter 3
Love story of MaNan chapter 4
New cover
Love story of MaNan chapter 5
Love story of MaNan chapter 6
Love story of MaNan chapter 7
love story of MaNan promo 1
love story of MaNan chapter 8
shout out
love story of MaNan chapter 9
love story of MaNan chapter 10
love story of MaNan chapter 11
love story of MaNan chapter 12
love story of MaNan chapter 13
love story of MaNan chapter 14
love story of MaNan chapter 15
Love story of MaNan chapter 16
suggestions please
love story of MaNan chapter 17
love story of MaNan chapter 18
love story of MaNan chapter 19
awards
love story of MaNan chapter 20
love story of MaNan chapter 21
shout out
Love story of MaNan chapter 22
New Cover
love story of MaNan chapter 23
love story of MaNan chapter 24
Love story of MaNan chapter 25
New story
love story of MaNan chapter 26
love story of MaNan chapter 27
love story of MaNan chapter 28
shout out
I LOVE YOU MANIK (promo)
love story of MaNan chapter 29
love story of MaNan chapter 31
important note
love story of manan chapter 32
Love Story of Manan chapter 33
Love Story of Manan chapter 34
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 35
Love Story of Manan chapter 36
Love Story of Manan chapter 37
Happy New Year.
Love Story of Manan chapter 38.
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 39
Love Story of Manan chapter 40
Love Story of Manan chapter 41
Promo And An Important Note.
love story of MaNan chapter 42
Kyy Season 3 Starting On......
1st Episode Of Kyy Season 3
4 Episodes Are Out Kyy Season 3
Love Story Of Manan Chapter 43
love story of manan chapter 44
chapter 45 confession
chapter 46

love story of MaNan chapter 30

5.5K 411 92
By pranathi_lp

Hi guys how are you?

Ok I am here with new update enjoy reading.

I want to dedicate this chapter to avanthikaraj for your INLINE comments.

*******************************

Manik was waiting at airport for Abhimanyu. With in no time he came and manik greeted him with hug.

Welcome India abhi. Manik said.

Thanks manik I miss India very much. Siad abhi.

Ok shall we leave now?  Manik asked.
Ya sure. Abhi said

They both took their seats and tarted their journey to Malhotra mansion. Manik and abhi were having an random talks it was disturbed by mukthi's call.

Hey baby. Said abhi picking the call.

Abhi did manik come to pick you? Mukthi asked abhi.

Yes dear we are on the way to Malhotra mansion. Said to mukthi.

Ok then bye meet you there. Said mukthi.

Bye dear. Said abhi.

Seems like she is missing you. Said manik as soon as abhi cut the call.

Ya even I miss her. Said smiling.

you guys met last week only na? Manik asked.

Ya but that doesn't matter by the way how is your newly married life? Abhi asked winking at him.

awesome. Manik said and abhi smiled.

They reached the Malhotra mansion with in no time. They both went to living room and settled down on the couch.

Manik where is my bhabhi?  Abhi asked.

There she is. Said pointing towards stairs.

Both abhi and nandini was shocked seeing each other.

Abhi meet my wife nandini. Manik said holding her waist.

Nandu is that you? Abhi asked in shock.

Yes abhi. Siad hugging him.

Nandini had tears in her eyes seeing abhi and he was no Less even abhi had tears. They both broke the hug and saw manik confused face.

Do you guys know each other? Manik asked in confusion.

Yes manik we know each other from childhood. Nandini said being exicited.

Really? but he is from London na how did you guys know each other from childhood? Manik asked.

Manik I am born and bought up in India only. Just before six years we shifted to London. Abhi said to manik and he nooded.

We were neighbours and also our parents were close friends. We are best friends from childhood we were staying in manglore before shifting to Mumbai. Nandini said to manik. 

Oh nice to know. Manik said.

Nandu where is dad, mom, chachi chachu and rishab I am missing them a lot. abhi asked in excitement. But Nandini's smile vanished hearing that question.

Who is rishab?  Manik asked with confusion hearing the name Rishab and nandini looked at him with wide eyes.

Manik don't tell you you doesn't know Rishab he is nandini's younger brother. Manik was shocked knowing nandini have a small brother.

Nandini do you have a brother? Manik asked nandini and she lowered her head.

Nandini he is alive or he also dead in that accident. As soon as he said those words nandini kept her palm on his lips.

No manik my brother is alive only mom and dad is no more. Nandini said with tears in her eyes.

What?  Abhi stood being shocked knowing nandini's parents are No more. They treated abhi as their own son they never differentiated between abhi and rishab.

Yes abhi few years ago when mom dad and rishab was coming back after attending some function they met with an accident mom and dad was sitting in the front seat due to that they both lost their life in the spot some of the people saved Rishab by admitting in the near by hospital but he lost his eye sight. Nandini said abhi she was crying hestrically sitting on her knees by now even abhi was in tears.

Manik hugged nandini sitting in his knees.

Nandini please control yourself. Manik said.

Nandini got up and hugged abhi who is having tears in his eyes also.

Nandu when I came to manglore our neighbour said that your family shifted to Mumbai but I didn't know that mom and dad. Abhi said Nandini hugging more.

Abhi please don't cry we cannot change the fate. Nandini said wiping his tears.

Nandu I am very hungry yaar will you let your guest to be with empty stomach. Abhi said diverting nandini's attention.

Drama queen. Nandini murdered to herself manik

Hi guys. Suddenly they heard a cheerful voice of fab 5.

Hi. said manik

Everyone came and hugged manik they had a fab 5 hug.

Hi Mr . Abhimanyu you here. Aliya asked with confusion.

Aliya do you know him?  Manik asked her.

Ya we met in an event in fact even mukthi know him right mukthi?  Aliya asked mukthi.

Ya...I .. know him. Mukthi said stammering and abhi gave a smile to her.

Ok guys meet Abhimanyu takar he is my business friend and abhi I think you know them but let me introduce properly. Dhruv, aliya cabir and finally she is mukthi. Manik said Pointing towards each of them.

Hi guys. Said abhi.

Guys let's have breakfast come. Nandini said.

Nandini wait a second before that abhi want to say something to everyone. Manik said.

Abhi saw mukthi who was playing with her fingers in nervousness. Mukthi saw manik and he blinked his eyes in assurance.

Abhi went to mukthi hold her hand tightly and said. I love mukthi in fact we both love each other.

Everyone on the room was shocked hearing the confession they both were very tensed about the reaction of others.

Mukthi looked cabir with pleading look he was looking mukthi sternly.

Guys tell them something see they both are very tensed. Manik said.

Manik you know this before? Cabir asked manik and he nooded.

Then why didn't you tell me? Cabir asked again.

That was not my story to tell you cabir. Manik said to cabir.

Cabir I was really afraid to tell you. Mukthi said in low voice lowering her head.

Mukthi did I say no to you for anything? Cabir asked her lovingly and mukthi nodded as no. Then why did you hide feom me? Cabir asked.

I am sorry. Mukthi said.

It's ok mukthi. Cabir siad hugging her.

So that means you are ok with us? Mukthi asked with curiosity.

I need to talk to abhi personally. Cabir said seriously and took him to his room.

Mukthi was tensed seeing her brother so much serious. Manik took her in side hug.

Mr Abhimanyu you love my sister? Cabir asked abhi after taking him to his room.

Yes cabir more than my own self. Abhi said confidently.

How can I belive you? Cabir asked.

What can I do to make you belive in me? Abhi asked cabir.

You need to stay with us in dhawan mansion for one week can you take that much time for mukthi? Cabir questioned abhi.

Yes I am in your plan. Said without thinking for a minute and cabir smiled to himself thinking abhi would be a perfect person for his sister.

In the living room navya was sitting next to mukthi and consoling her. When she saw abhi and cabir coming our if the room she went running to them.

Bhai did you like abhi? Mukthi asked in nervousness.

Mukthi I asked abhi to stay in dhawan mansion for one week and you are going to shift Malhotra mansion this week. Cabir said to mukthi sternly.

Manik is that ok with you if she stay here?  Cabir asked manik.

More than ok cabir. Manik answered him.

Ok then can we have breakfast I think everyone would be hungry.  Cabir said casually.

Mukthi was seeing abhi for the answers for her questions abhi blinked his eyes in assurance and mukthi took a breath in relief.

Everyone settled in the dining room maids bought the food which was made by nandini. Everyone like the food very much.

Nandu the taste is really awesome yaar. Said abhi while having the food everyone looked at him shockingly As they didn't know food was prepared by nandini.

Nandini did you prepare the breakfast?  Dhruv asked nandini?

Yes Dhruv. Nandini said

Abhi how could you find that food is prepared by nandini?  Mukthi asked.

Mukthi nandu is my childhood friend and I know her cooking skills she started cooking when she was 15. Abhi said mukthi.

Really nandu that's great I don't know how to cook even now. Aliya said.

Yes aliya and this kheer has same taste  which mom was preparing I missed this taste very much. Abhi said being emotional. Cabir just patted his shoulder.

They spent a lot of time together with teasing chit chats and everyone left to thier home.

Abhi I need to talk to you. Manik sir she when everyone was going.

Ok. Abhi said.

They both went to manik's study and settled themselves on couch.

Ya tell me manik what you wanted to ask me. Abhi asked manik.

It is about nandini. Said seriously.

To be continued....

************************

Hi guys how is the update? Few words for the chapter.

Few words for nandini and abhi.

What is cabir plan will cabir accept abhi for mukthi?

What manik wants to ask abhi about nandini?

Your favorite scene?

In next update some of the truth will be revealed how may are waiting for the next update

Thank you everyone for your votes and special thanks to Arshpreet88 chitraraj94 purnima17 avanthikaraj SanaSmartfairy visamallee Kiran355 nidhichaudhari93 SumitraLibi Dharshaini_ SrishtiSharma9 elegant_cl AyeshaSaleem9 SalmaBegum415 Sindhuja101 manan147 Fattukhuzema mtanyajh hifsac SnehaAgrawal8 mn1000 mini_gaba Friendsforever6 thakerhinal27 parekhvrunda12 Anulov AsthaVerma92 JagrutiJani sharonselan Pragati_bhosale nitunitisha Rrmanan saiharitha143 naziasiddiqui15 salriz aashni143 SyedRoumaan madhavidasa PriyankaKurankar for your precious comments. 

***************

My works.

1. Love story of MaNan.

2.Monster's angel.

3. Blooming love of MaNan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

6.3K 761 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
3.6M 252K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
44.7K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....