New Game New Rules

By tiaaaa11

Player's Game | Book II | #wattys2020 Tiana Cross and Andrew Harvey have now graduated from High School set... More

New Game. New Rules
1 - New Life. New Beginning
2 - Long Day?
3 - Thinking
4 - The Ride
5 - Same. But Different
6 - Happy, Yet Nervous
7 - Warning Bells
8 - Falling
9 - Set Him Straight
10 - Almost Home
11 - Hearing Things
12 - A Chance
13 - Family Reunion
14 - Reunited
15 - Guest?
16 - Games
17 - Play the Game
18 - Play Along
19 - Breathless
20 - Playing
22 - Safe
23 - Smile
24 - Trust Me?
25 - Found
26 - Regrets
27 - Shouldn't Say
28 - Snatched
29 - Hidden Secrets
30 - I Dare You.
31 - For You
32 - Shame and Smiles
33 - Staling
34 - Never Happened
35 - Close
36 - Let That Slid
37 - According to Plan
38 - Take You
39 - Fight for You
40 - Deserve Nothing
41 - Saved
42 - Sentimental Decisions
43 - Happy Chances
44 - Closure
Epilogue

21 - Talking

12.6K 443 146
By tiaaaa11

——
Chapter 20 - part 2
Tia's perspective

"I'm just saying that it would be good if you talk to him again, it wouldn't kill you Tia" Maria said defensively. Diana shot up her head and nodded "yeah,  just because you have Nick as your boyfriend, doesn't mean your are restrained from talking to your ex."

I rolled my eyes and shot a glare at Maria and Diana who are lecturing me about Andrew yet again for the fifth time of the day. For one they have no idea the amount of talking we have been doing let's not mention the part of  'talking' was all a big sexy 'let get back together and we'll be happy again'.  I have kept it a secret from them and I wasn't planning to tell them either.

Thinking about it now it had me on the edge of the cliff and I was about to jump and intoxicate myself with Andrew's love but I could let that happen, not when I'm trying to forget about him and the reason why we broke up in the first place; but knowing Andrew and seeing him so possessive he won't let that happen.It was only then I realised how much I missed his possession over me.

I shake my head and cover my face hiding the blush from the girls, I cover it up with an annoyed groan. "Guys. I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"I didn't miss that blush" Diana stated. I looked up meeting Maria and Diana with their arms both crossed across their chest and a blank expression. "- and you haven't blushed this much since you two first saw Andrew after two years. I didn't miss that either " She looked over my shoulder and grinned as if she saw someone she knew, I looked back but with my eye sight I saw no one. I shook my head looking anywhere but them and mutter a cuss under my breath as I pull out my wallet. Maria cleared her throat and I looked up annoyed.

"You know what?" I spit angrily, the girls look at me with a teasing smirk and raised their eyebrows mockingly and I tsked. " Wipe that smirk off your faces, what ever you have got planned it's not going to work because I'am already three- five steps ahead of you. I don't want to look at Andrew's ugly face let alone talk to him, okay. We have spoken long enough to see that neither of us hasn't changed at all."

"Five steps away huh?" Maria teased, I clenched my jaw and gave her and Diana a sassy smirk and got up from my chair throwing my money on the table and push out of the chair, but before I can leave I bumped so hard into someone where I stumbled back.

"But I haven't changed Babe"

I  gapped my mouth open as I looked up, Andrew smirked down at me as he placed his hands on my hips looking down at me with his cocky smirk, my body burned by his touch making me feel ridged as I once did.   "I'm still the man I use to be. Your man" he grinned. I looked up into his brown and I find myself melting at the sight of him, he smiled softly reviling his small dimples and I smiled to myself,
his small dimples always brought a smile to my face... I frowned quickly. I'm not going to do this to myself or Nickola. I blinked which reviled the small prick of tears.

Andrew's expression fell and I snatched my arm away and pushed away his hands from my hips, walking the other direction without a word. How could I say anything though? I will only just embarrassed myself and what ever I say next might as well kill.

I heard Maria and Diana laugh and Andrew shut them up. I smile widely as he still defends me as he use to, I wanted to run up to him and throw my arms around him and brag to the girls that my man has still got my back.

Wait, What?!

"Tia!" I heard Andrew call, but I kept on walking I didn't want to blush in front of him, I didn't want him to see my feelings towards him. Andrew's foot steps where close and I braced myself for anything to come next. Andrew stopped me by wrapping his hand around mine, I tensed up because every time he touched me I tremble as if I'am feeling for the first time in my life.

Andrew came in front of me and inter whined our fingers and smiled. "Come on Babe don't leave. I just got here" Andrew joked, but I heard the hopefulness in his voice; he took a step closer without thinking and looked down at me hopefully.

  I shook my head pulling my hand away making my way around him.  "Which is exactly why I am leaving"

"But why?" He whined like a child. I wanted to laugh but I didn't , instead I bit my lip to prevent a smile and shook my head walking down the city streets. I hear Andrew groan in annoyance "Tiaa" Andrew suddenly clasped my shoulder and spun me around taking my breath away "Andrew what the hell?!"

"Don't keep running away Babe" he looked down at me with pleasing eyes and came down to my hight, I was surprised to see his emotion change so quickly and it scared me to see him like this. What surprised me the most is when he started to tear up, my eyes widen "Andrew" I breath. 

He shook his head rapidly and took my hands in his making me cup his jaw like I use to. I took a breath and tried to pull them away but he held them in place. "You know, trying to keep your distance from me in no way will ever lessen my attraction for you.  Just for the day? Just talk to me Babe".

The act of hesitation struck me and the fear with in me found a place in my heart which caused me to take a breath, I opened my mouth to say something but as I look at Andrew now only made me realise all the times we have missed this opportunity.

I gave in, I relaxed at his stare and creased his jaw feeling the small pricks of his forming beard, he smelt of fresh cologne and smoke, I sighed because he knew I loved his smell.

Andrew formed into a wide smile seeing that I have given in, he inter winded our fingers together and I felt the same fire burn within me as he laced our fingers together, the shivers traveled up my arm and through my entire body and I couldn't help but smile because remembering his hand in mine it always fit with mine, nothing in this world has ever compered to the comfort and security of having Andrew's hand holding mine. Not even Nickola's

Andrew chuckled and pulled me closer to his side finding a way to wrap his arm around me. I wanted to sink into his warmth and his unbelievably calming scent  and stay in it forever but I knew I couldn't. I couldn't allow myself to do it.

I pulled away, quickly dropping his hold of my hand and body and placed my hand on his solid chest looking up at him. On the back of my mind it brought back memories of when he took me to our mountain giving me all of those surprises , I smiled to myself but shook my head.

"Just talking, no games" I warned sternly.

Andrew nodded rapidly and put his hands up in defence. "No games" he clarified with a serious look, he knew I didn't believe him so he smirked and placed his hands on his heart and crossed a promise. He never broke one single promise when he done this.

Andrew placed his hands behind his back causing his shirt to tighten around him, his muscles showed perfectly making him seem more buff and strong.  Andrew laughed snapping me out of my daze and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Lets go babe"

___

Andrew's perspective.

No games? I don't think so. I crossed my fingers with my other hand.

Tia blushed and slapped my arm as she stomped by me I laughed and walked next to her down the path and looked anywhere else but me, I smiled knowing how nervous she is her hands are buried inside her pockets as he bag hanged on her arm. I smiled knowing how uneasy she must felt and I loved to see her this way because it always reminded me as we were in high school, when we were together.

I took a breath through my nose and exhaled loudly making Tia look at me, I smiled.

"So, are you happy that your back or just happy to see me?" I teased with a smirk, God I missed seeing her blush, I missed seeing that smile.

Tia laughed and I sink into a world of happiness she looked at me with somewhat happiness and shook her head. "You haven't changed have you?"

I laughed shaking my head, truth be told a lot has changed about me but Tia didn't have to know that yet.

"I'm still me Babe, and I always will be" she chuckled and stared for a moment but I didn't say anything, I just wanted her to keep on looking at me as if I was the only man in her life, the only one that she ever loved and never forgotten and I hopped to God that I wasn't forgotten.

"What happened to your head?" Tia asked suddenly. She came closer and glided her finger on the crown of my head and slowly on the top of the thick scar. Goosebumps rises on my skin as she did and it caused me to sigh softly.

I missed her touch.

I didn't want to tell her I went to the military, she didn't know about the things I have done to Alex and the fighting. All I wanted her to know that I'am the same guy she met and left. I shrugged and shook my head as if it was no big deal. "Just an accident at work, the glass cups fell and some hit my head"

Tia's eyes widen slightly and she looked at the scar again, slowly her hand trailed to my hair and I don't think that she had realised what she was doing and I didn't want to stop her. "But your okay?" she whispers, I nodded with a smile happily knowing that she does in fact still cares about me. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it gently and looked in her eyes.

"I'm more than okay. Your here now"
I didn't miss the happiness that flashed through her eyes but it only disappeared quickly as she looked away. I sighed in defeat and clapped my hands together.

Why do I make things so awkward?

"How is it living on the other side of the country?"

Tia chuckled nervously and clears her throat. "Well it's different that's for sure"
I smiled nodding my head singling for her to go on. I smiled warmly and listened to her rant about all the little things, all the things she loves and does and I couldn't get enough of hearing her voice, I couldn't get  enough I could sit all night just to listen to her talk.

As she spoke with a smile, she touched my arm and gushed about her new friends and she laughed about her embarrassing first day. But all I can think about  her hand on my arm.

I looked down at her hand and then to her eyes where they were dazed on something else.

On someone else.

That someone else was Alexander.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 2.3K 27
Charines, an introverted gamer, meets Luis, a hacker with a big heart, who helps her challenge a gaming company claiming to help the world. ...
2.1M 61.5K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
87.1K 4.4K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...